π™ΌπšŠπšπš•πš’ | π™·πš’πšžπš—π™»πš’πš‘π™Έ...

By HoneyLixie00

"Every piece of me aches for you." -- Being transferred to a new school just before the year started was the... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Epilogue | New Beginning
Epilogue II | Matrimony
!Announcement!

19

1.5K 66 26
By HoneyLixie00

We walked back in the rain, quietly. Neither one of us saying anything. The rain had stopped but we were both almost completely soaked. I thanked god my phone had a waterproof case.

I checked the time. "Oh shit." I started running towards to house and Felix chased after me, in the distance we could hear the final school bell ring.

We ended up making it back to the house very quickly. I rushed into my room. Searching for clean clothes but came up empty. I really needed to do my laundry.

I yanked off my shirt and Felix stood in my doorway.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to change."

"Why?" He asked, very confused.

"Jisung will know I was lying if he comes home and finds me and you both drenched from head to toe."

"Oh. So this is about him." He seemed annoyed, his tongue pressing into the side of his cheek.

"Felix... I-"

Just then I heard the front door open and I grabbed Felix, pulling him into my bathroom and pushing him into the shower.

"What the-"

I covered his mouth with my hand and turned on the shower water.

"Hyunjin?" I could hear Jisung's voice on the other side of the door.

"I'm in the shower!" I yelled.

"Oh. You still feeling sick?" I heard the door creak open a bit. I watched as Felix lowered my hand and smirked, pressing his lips to my neck.

"I- uh, n-no. I'm okay. Thank you t-though."

Felix teeth grazed my skin and wanted to hit him so badly.

"Okay, well I brought you're school work for you. It's on your bed."

Felix mocked Jisung with his hand and I rolled my eyes. "Thank you."

When the door clicked shut I hit him. I hit him so hard.

"Ow, what the fuck?" He asked.

"You know what?"

"I don't actually."

"Look. That was fun and all, and I like it. But let's not make a habit out of this. You still drive me fucking insane sometimes." I turned off the shower water and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around my waist before stepping out and shutting my bedroom, door, proceeding to try and pry wet denim of my legs.

"Wow." He made and face and shook his head, "Nice to know where you fucking stand." Felix opened my bedroom door and walked directly into his, slamming his door shut. I cursed at myself under my breath and rested a fist against my forehead.

Why was I always doing that?

After deciding to just throw on my pajama pants from this morning and a old t-shirt, I grabbed a basket of my clothes and brought them into the kitchen.

Jisung, Jeongin and Changbin were at the table. Jeongin worked on some assignments while the other two were casually talking. I dumped my basket into the wash and started it.

I stood there, listening to the sound of the washer as the water filled it. It started to churn, making swishing sounds as the cycle started. I pushed myself off of it and walked back towards my room, not noticing Jisung had followed me until I went to close my bedroom door.

"Oh. Hey." I said, leaving the door open for him to enter as I collapsed onto my bed, burying my face into the pillow.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" He asked me and I could hear the sound of the door quietly clicking shut.

"Better, I guess."

"That's good." The bed shifted a little as he sat on the edge of it, reaching his hand out to play with my hair.

"Jisung." I lifted my hand to grab his wrist. "Were you actually being serious when you asked me that?"

"To be my boyfriend? Yea, I was serious." He said with a small laugh before his expression turned concerned. "Why? Havve you thought about it?"

"I have. I just.. I don't know if I even want a relationship right now."

"That's okay.. I can wait, if that is what makes you comfortable." He said peering down at me.

"That's not what I mean."

"Oh. You're rejecting me.. Aren't you?" He looked away from me and stood up, turning to rest against my dresser. I sat up in my bed and combed my fingers through my hair. "I have to admit, rejection isn't a good feeling." He nervously laughed.

"Jisung, I-"

"No. It's fine. Part of me was expecting it. I rushed into that a little too fast. I understand."

The way he was reacting made me feel slightly worse about it.

"But if this is the case, I don't think we should.. continue anymore." He set a term. One I had no right to overrule in anyway.

"Okay." I nodded. "We can be friends still though? Right?"

"Yea, of course." He said narrowing his brows at me as if it was a stupid question. Silence filled the room for a brief  moment, making it all feel overwhelmingly awkward. "I should get back to.. I'll just leave you."

Jisung smiled before exiting my room, shutting the door behind him and I collapsed back down onto my bed. I stared up at the ceiling, my hand subconsciously moving to my lips, then down my jaw and my neck where Felix had left invisible marks on my skin. There was still a trance of his touch everywhere.

It felt better, so much better than anything. Softer, yet harsher. Delicate, yet desperate. How those combinations mix, i do not know.

I let my eyes fall on my door. Before I could stop myself, I was out of my bed and opening my door to cross the hall. I didn't knock. I just simply entered, looking behind me to make sure no one was watching me.

I found him, laying on his bed on his back. His face in his phone. His eyes looked at me and lingered a bit before his expression completely changed. He was glaring at me. But for some reason it made my whole body ache.

"The hell do you want? Don't you know how to knock." His attitude was seething and he was clearly annoyed.

"If I'm being honest.. I don't know why I came in here." I said, giving myself away. As I looked around his room. It wasn't at all what I expected. I expcted it to speak in some way that the resident of this room was not someone you sould hang around. Heavy metal posters, or hidden stashes of drugs that weren't actually hidden.

But there was nothing of the sort. It did have a darker aesthetic to it. One that you'd feel on a midnight drive to nowhere in particular. One you would get as you looked out of a city from the topic of a tall building.

"Then go, Hyunjin."

"Why? Do you actually want me to leave?" I asked, placing my hand behind my back to grab the door handle. He looked at me with irritation and placed his phone down on his bed before standing up and walking over to me. His hand reached behind me, to grab the door handle and ony found my hand, causing him to freeze at the slightest touch of my skin.

He jerked his hand away. "Yes. I want you to leave."

"Okay." i said quietly as I turned around and turned the knob. The door didn't even open and inch before he psuhed his hand against the wood and shut it fully again.

"I think the point of you wanting me to leave is to actually let me leave."

"Like I said.. I can't keep myself away from you." His voice was deep. "Even though you piss me off."

I turned my head to read his face. But it was blank. No emotion.

"Did anyone see you come in here?"

"No."

"Then they probably shouldn't see you leave." He walked over to the window next to his bed, kneeling on the mattress as he lifted it open. "Here."

"What is it with you and having me climb through windows?" I laughed softly and he rolled his eyes. I climbed over his mattress and lowered myself out the window, turning to look at him as I rested my arms on the window seal.

"Are you expecting me to come out there withy you or something?" He asked.

"You're upset with me."

"i have a right to be. You kissed me and then brushed me off like it meant nothing."

"And it means something to you?"

"Of course it fucking does. I said you were my first! Why wouldn't that mean something?" He genuinely looked hurt now and I looked away.

"Right." I paused for a moment. "I'm sorry."

"Not good enough."

He left his window open as he pushed himself off his bed and walked over to his desk.

"I thought of my answer to Jisung's question. I told him no."

"Now, is that supposed to mean something to me? Congradu-fucking-lations."

"Would it mean something if you were the reason?" I caught him glance at me for a second before completely ignoring me again. "Felix."

"What?" He turned to face me again.

"Would it mean something then?"

"Maybe if you actually meant it." He rolled his eyes.

"And if i do mean it?" I asked, as I lifted mysef up back into his room, sitting down on his bed. He stared at me, as if he was trying to read me.

"I don't believe you." He turned away from me. "I told you to go." I watched him as he shuffled through the drawer of his desk absentmindedly, clearly looking for nothing in particular. I face the window again, climbing out and shutting it behind me as I walked through the damp grass and around to the porch.

Just as I stepped onto the porch stairs, the back door opened and Felix walked out, grabbing ahold of my arm as he dragged me through th yard and around the house to the road.

"Where are we going?"

"Some place to talk. Public this time."

----

[A/N]

The tension between them. You can really fucking feel it. Its like electric static.

I'm loving writing scenes with these too. I've also recieved a comment from a reader thta wants Jisung and Chan to happen. Honestly I'm debating it. What do y'all think. Let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.8K 63
This is a Stray Kids x Reader story... soulmate au This is fluff I'm gonna try to make this gender neutral so any type of fan can enjoy it. Gonna be...
116K 8.1K 40
Felix is an omega with a young son, looking for stability in life, wherever it may come from. He works as a kindergarten teacher. His son becomes fon...
210K 15K 55
"two tickets. two chances to meet hyunjin in person. the sign needs to be perfect. i take a deep breath before painting in bold black letters: I WANT...
11.1K 516 13
SLOW UPDATES! Chan loves Jisung ; everyone can see it because he's so obvious. Minho likes Jisung ; at the same time he hates Seungmin. Changbin ha...