𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢 | 𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝙻𝚒𝚡𝙸...

By HoneyLixie00

"Every piece of me aches for you." -- Being transferred to a new school just before the year started was the... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Epilogue | New Beginning
Epilogue II | Matrimony
!Announcement!

18

1.6K 73 76
By HoneyLixie00

I walked out the back door. Felix was sitting down on the steps horizontally. It was misting, his hair was slightly damp. He held a cigarette away from the rain, a line of smoke emitting from it.

"I'm sorry." I said, moving a porch chair closer to him and he looked at me.

"For what?"

"Being bitchy with you. I guess I just.. I honestly didn't really want to be here for a while." I shrugged my shoulders.

"That was obvious. But honestly none of us do." Felix took another drag of his cigarette and I watched it form the shape of his lips.

He caught me looking and I instantly looked away. When I looked back he offered me his cigarette, he must've thought that's why I was looking at.

"I told you I don't smoke."I said.

"Just one hit. Come on." I took it from him and looked at it.

"Just hit it." He teased. I put it between my teeth and too a hit of it. The bitter taste filling my mouth and smoke escaped my lips. I almost felt like coughing.

"Jesus, how do you stand the taste of that?" I asked, handing it back to him.

He laughed at me and reached into his pocket. "Try this." He tossed me a small device. Round like a tube with a lip piece on the end.

I hit it, and was instantly hit with the taste of peaches and cream. I blew the smoke from my mouth and seconds later I was hit with a weird feeling. "Woah."

"First nicotine buzz?" He asked and I looked at him with a nod as I lean back in the chair.

"You are a terrible influence." I laughed, gripping the vape tightly in my hands.

"I know." He said and I watched as he lifted his injured hand into the rain, letting water drop onto the tips of his fingers.

"We keep meeting on porches new kid." I quoted the first time he actually said anything in a nice tone to me and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Look where we are."

He smiled and shook his head, looking out into the backyard. "You're something Hyunjin. I don't do people. Yet you..." he stopped his speech mid sentence.

"Yet I what?" I leaned forward in the chair.

"I'm drawn to you. Maybe it was your I fucking hate everything attitude, but now it's just.. you. Just you."

"I don't understand."

"Neither do i." He looked over at me, with his head resting against the porch rail and hit his cigarette again. I did the same with the vape in my hand, letting the flavor satisfy my tongue and smoke oozed from my mouth and nose.

"You're free all day right?"

"Yea. Why?"

"Want to run away with me?" He asked, something lurked in his tone and I looked at him.

"And go where?" I laughed.

"Wherever."

"I don't think it's a good idea to leave the area."

"Who said anything about that?" He stood up flicking his dead cigarette away. He carefully took the vape from my hands and hit it. When he realized the smoke, it fell over me like a fog.

The scene of that mixed with him standing over me made my stomach flip.

"Where are we gonna go?" I asked, and he placed the device back into his pocket.

"You'll see. You should probably get dressed first." He eyed my unclothed upper body.

"Probably."

[Felix's pov]

I watched him walk back into the house. The way his shoulder blades constricted and formed with his back muscles as he combed his fingers through his hair.

Him.

Everything about him. I've never wanted to have a close interaction with anyone else. What is it about him that makes me head go crazy when he walks into the room?

I let out a deep breath and turned away from the doorway. My heart was racing. I had to stop myself earlier from bending down and shotgunning smoke into his mouth just to feel the presence of his lips.

That's another thing... I can't stop thinking about kissing him.

I walked into the house and grabbed a jacket, to shield myself from the rain. I didn't have a car and I wasn't gonna dare ask Chan to use his. So walking was the only option.

I heard a creaking sound and turned around to see Hyunjin leaning against my door, arms crossed. Just a simple tee and jeans and yet, it was the most attractive thing I've seen on a man.

"I'm ready."

"Are you?" I cocked an eyebrow and smirked at him, which made him roll his eyes. As much as the banter between us put up such a thick heavy barrier... I enjoyed it.

At least it was still some sort of interaction.

I made sure all the doors were shut and we left the house, walking the opposite direction of the school towards the gate.

"There's an area farther down the fence where it's broken. We can squeeze through there." I told him as we briskly jogged towards the area, taking a sort cut through the trees.

When we passed through the fence, we went downhill and over a few streets before we arrived.

I peered into the abandoned building through a broken window with no glass, checking to see if any homeless people had finally decided to take up home here. Just as a heard a car driving by. I grabbed Hyunjin by his shirt collar and lowered him to the ground with me.

"What are we doing?" He asked.

"You said early that I was a bad influence.. well it's about to get worse."

His eyes widened and I smirked at him, before hopping up and climbing through the window.

"This is trespassing." He whispered through the open window. I just rolled my eyes and stuck out my hand from him to take as he climbed through.

When his hand landed in mine, I gripped it tightly, pulling out my phones flashlight.

It was a big empty foyer, an old abandoned hotel. I lead him straight to the back, where the pool was. A giant hole laid above it, cascading rainwater down like a waterfall directly into the empty crater.

"Damn. If this running away, I want to do it all the time." He smiled and sat down on the edge.

The pool was halfway filled with rainwater. It just sits and collects here. A mossy green covered the walls as vines seeped through the cracks of them.

"Yea?" I asked, looking down at him.

"Yea. I've never seen an abandoned place look so pretty." He looked up at me and then patted the space beside him for me to sit.

He turned to face me, one leg dangling off the side, his feet barely scraping the edge of the waterline.

"How'd you find this place?"

"I'm the bad boy, Hyunjin. I know all the good spots." I smirked, leaning back on one arm. Truth is, I come here to think about him. I just wasn't telling him that.

"Of course. Then does this bad boy also take everyone else here too?" He laughed a little and I almost leaned towards him.

"Hah. This one has never had anyone else."

"Oh my god that's so cliche." He laughed a little louder and it echoed through the empty space.

I laughed with him. "Maybe. But I'm serious. I've never had someone to take places before."

"Seriously? Not even your bad boy friend group?"

"They aren't my friends." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh. Sorry." He looked away and I kicked his leg lightly.

"Don't be. Just thank you for coming with me."

"You said you've never had anyone else before. Does that mean you've literally never dated anyone?"

I shook my head. "Never let myself be attracted to anyone. I've learned that they all leave eventually anyway." I shrugged and looked at him. "But you were the first, if I'm being honest. My first kiss too."

His eyes widened at that. "Oh."

"Just oh?" I laughed "I tell you took my first kiss and it's just oh."

He chuckled nervously and then his eyes widened. "Oh my god! You're a virgin too! You have an untainted soul."

His smile grew wide and I groaned. "Dear god." I covered my face with my hands. "Yes, but I still know what I like. I'm not a sheltered animal. So I wouldn't say untainted, especially since I break the law."

I laid back against the floor and stared up into the sky through the hole.

"What do you like?" He asked, looking at me.

"That's not going to become the topic of conversation."

"Why not." He scooted closer to me and my breath hitched. Because I want you to be the one to do the things I like.

"Because I said so."

"I'll tell you want I think I'm into."

"No."

"Come on. At least share something."

I sighed as he continued to pry. "Ever heard of BDSM?"

"I've heard the term but I haven't explored what all that is yet."

"Well there you go."

"Hmm." He squinted his eyes at me and pulled out his phone. I heard him typing and then he began scrolling through, clicking on things here and there. As he read his lips parted and his bit down on the end of his thumb. "So you're a kinky bitch."

He cocked his head to the side a little, eyes still on his skin as his thumb played with his bottom lip. Oh how I wanted to do that so badly.

"I guess. Can we switch the subject please?" I waved my hand at him and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Yea. Sure. Whatever you want." He said, slipping his phone back into his pocket.

I took the vape out of my pocket and took a hit, offering it to him a few moments later and he accepted it from my hands.

"You hooked up with Jisung?" I asked and he choked a little, coughing out smoke. I just laughed at him.

"Yea. Yea I did. Kind of. Still a virgin." He said looking down at the vape in his hands before hitting it again.

I sat up to look at him. "What's the about then?"

"I don't know. It was kind of a heat of the moment thing. Turned into casual I guess. But now he wants to be my boyfriend."

My face fell. "Oh. Are you gonna date him?"

"I don't know. I like him, I do. But I just... I don't know. I just got here... and I know reputation isn't something you should hold against people but he has one, you know?"

"I get that. But do you like... like him like him?"

"I don't know." Hyunjin looked at me through his lashes and I just stared.

I heard a static beep from somewhere in the hotel and I panicked... "shit. Come on."

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him up. I ran with him our feet light against the floor as I backed him into a far corner and pressed my finger to his lips, shushing him.

"Officer Kim? You called in a 603 down at the hotel? Any signs of the trespassers?"

A static voice echoed and a deeper one talked back. "Nothing yet. Still searching."

I couldn't help but smile and i accidentally pressed my head against his shoulder for a minute to quiet myself. I looked up to see him smiling back.

"Hey!" I looked over to see the officer rounded the corner and coming straight for us. Both of us sprinted towards the exit as fast as we could. "Stop right there!"

We didn't, we kept running, even after exiting the place. We took a sharp left turn back towards the school fence and didn't stop running until we were through it.

We stopped running down by the area all of us were at the other night. Our alcohol bottle still here.

We bent over ourselves to catch our breath.

"Oh my god. I'm never going anywhere with you again." He said laughing hard as the rain cascaded down on his face, setting his hair.

"You voluntarily came with me." I raised my hands up in a way that said 'that's on you.'

I didn't realize how close we were standing together, I raised an arm over me to shield my face from the rain, even though it didn't do much.

He kept looking at me and I began to look anywhere except him, because of this tipis feeling in my stomach. Stupid butterflies.

"You're an ass, you know that?" He said.

When I finally looked back at Hyunjin, his hands reached for my face and pulled mine to his as his lips crashed into mine.

He tasted of rain water and peach. His tongue was even more wet due to the rain sliding between our skin.

I bit into his bottom lip and he moaned into my mouth. My fingers found the collar of his shirt and I spun us around to pressed his back against a surface.

"You're not good for me." He said when he pulled his lips away for a split second.

"I know." My hands slipped up underneath the soaked fabric of his shirt.

"It shouldn't be you." He said again and I smiled against his lips. But it is. I leaned down into his neck and bite down hard. His hand tightly grasping my bicep and his hips pressed forward into mine. "Fuck. I hate you."

I took my tongue and licked up his neck, stopping below his jawline.

"I hate you too."

——

[A/N]

AAAAAHHH!! I can't get over the tension between these two!!! Help me. The love/hate relationship has me spriallinggg!

Someone take my phone away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 2.3K 24
a highschool student, Y/N, had finally come up to a decision to end her four years of crushing on her senior after being forced by her bestfriend. Th...
28K 1.1K 27
School has reach its end and Lee Felix has just befriended the slightly new, reserved boy, Hwang Hyunjin. Over the summer, they spend more and more t...
11.1K 516 13
SLOW UPDATES! Chan loves Jisung ; everyone can see it because he's so obvious. Minho likes Jisung ; at the same time he hates Seungmin. Changbin ha...
210K 15K 55
"two tickets. two chances to meet hyunjin in person. the sign needs to be perfect. i take a deep breath before painting in bold black letters: I WANT...