Spying is my life... But now...

By KenZ_Dizzy95

Sadie and Sam are back from Christmas break and already starting another mission, they have to go back underc... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Epilogue.
Authors note.
Book 4 sneak peak!!!
Attention!!!!!!!

Prolog

74.8K 632 96
By KenZ_Dizzy95

"Come on, keep going.. Put your all into it!" I told Sam as he was punching the bag " come on! Only 20 seconds left, give it your very last!" I cheered him on as I held the bag in place for him, the timer finally went off and I called it. "Very good, now your turn to hold it for me" I told him smiling.

"Ready" he leaned against the bag, I finished strapping my leather gloves on then started on the bag.

Whack!

Whack!

"So just a random question" Sam says as he hold the bag in place.

Whack!

Whack!

"Okay, shoot" I said in between punches.

Whack!

"When did all of this start for you?" He asked curiously.

Whack!

Whack!

"When I was 6" I answered simply.

"6? But why?.... That's really young"

"Just because-" whack! "-circumstances at the-" whack! "-time."

"What type? What would make you start at such a young age?"

"I had nothing"I said quietly, but he still heard and it made him stop talking for a second.

Bam! I sent a round house kick to the bag, then a punch combo with a few more kicks.

"What about you? How did you get into this mess?" I asked him after I stopped, I grabbed the hand pads and strapped them on.

"Family business" he said getting into fighting stance.

"Brothers? Or Dads?"

Smack!

"Both" smack, smack! He started sparing with me, hitting the pads on my hands. "I guess you could say that, that type of business ran in the family. It was basically a requirement when you turned 15 to get into the business"

"15? Isn't that a little young?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

"Isn't 6 a little young?" He shot back, raising his eyebrow with a smirk on his face.

"Touché" I rolled my eyes. "What I meant was-" I was cut off by my phone ringing, I had to answer because only Greg calls my phone. "Hello?"

"Sadie, can you and Sam come to my office ASAP. I have another mission for you" Greg said through the phone.

"Absolutely, we will be there" I said and hit the end button when he hung up.

"We will be where?" Sam asks as he takes off his gloves.

"Greg called us to the office"

"Do you know what for?"

"Yeah, we got another mission" I smirked.

"Any details?" He said with a little enthusiasm.

"Nope. Not yet, we gotta get them up in his office...." We both shared a look.

"Race ya!" We shouted at the same time, and both darted for the door.

We raced out of the gym, pushing each other and laughing as we did so. I pushed pass him and made my way running up the stairs first, when we reached the main floor Sam somehow managed to push past me and get out the door first. Turning around for a split second, he stuck his tongue out at me and then darted away.

I laughed at his little childish move and then darted after him, we were almost halfway down the isle, shouting as we pass people that we were coming through. Most would laugh at us while others just shook their head and smiled. I finally caught up enough to Sam and reached my hands to the top of his shoulders, he slowed down a little bit because he wasn't expecting me so close, and I used that to my advantage. I jumped a little using my hands as leverage and then slightly touched my foot to his back, making myself do a front hand spring over his shoulders.

I turned around to run backwards, sticking my tongue out at him like he did earlier and he laughed. I turned back around and darted ahead faster. But what I wasn't expecting, was a arm to wrap around my waist and lift me into the air just as I touched the door handle.

"Sam!" I giggled as he spun me around. "Put me down!" I said trying to sound serious, but failed as a laugh escaped.

"Nope!" He said popping the 'P', and laughing with me.

"Sam!" I groaned, but a smile still on my face.

"I won!" He said as he opened the door with his back to it so he could go in first.

"That's cheating!" I exclaimed trying to wiggle out of his hold.

"No, it's using what I can to my advantage" he repeated the same words I said to him while training over the holiday. I shook my head at the irony, but still smiled.

"Hi Greg!" I chirped once I saw him, he was shaking his head at us as Sam finally set me down.

"You two, you sure know how to make an entrance" he stated with a chuckle.

I smiled as I thought about every time we had came to his office, and sure enough, we never once came in normally. And the last time I had dropped in... It was literal, I literally dropped in from the air vent.

"Your laughing now, but one day your going to... Actually I can't think of anything" he mumbled off.

"So boss, um what's the mission?" I asked trying to get a little serious.

"Right! Hold on" he held up a finger as he searched the desk drawer, he pulled out a couple files and plopped them down in the desk. "Bane... Kensington." He said slowly.

____________________________________________

Bane Kensington- Male

Age: 34

Height: 6'0

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Home: Rhode Island

Family: N/A

______________________________________

"Bane is one of the US top arms/drugs dealers." He explained, I grabbed the next file in the pile and opened it up to see 2 different files.

______________________________________

Kyle Chase- Male

Age: 22

Height: 6'

Hair: brown

Eyes: blue

Home: Smith-field, Rhode Island

Family: Jennifer Chase (sister)

_____________________________________

Jennifer Chase- Female

Age: 18

Height: 5'6"

Hair: brown

Eyes: blue

Home: Smith-field, Rhode Island

Family: Kyle Chase

_____________________________________

"Kyle is in Mr. Kensington's business, he is one of his arms dealers... And a good one at that, but recently he'd been trying to get out of it. He wants to quit this work because he's realizing that it's putting his sister in danger, but they are threatening him and his family so he stays. And as you know it's near impossible to get out of that business once you get into it, but we are going to help him get out, with as little damage to him and hid sister as possible because he's family." when he said that I got confused.

"what do you mean?"

"he's Austin's cousin"

"really?" my eyes a little wide.

"yes.. Now your probably wondering why I don't just send him? they have met so it would be considering interfering, and plus he wouldn't let family get involved even if we tried" I nodded my head in understanding.

"so how will we be going in?" Sam asked the question that was on my mind.

"Sadie and you will be going to college"

"College?" Sam raises his eyebrow.

"Yes, that way y'all can get close to his sister to keep and eye out. Then Sadie will find a way to get in with Kyle, you know allot about guns and others, so use it to your advantage. Keep them close, and most importantly find a way to get him out." We nodded our heads. "Great, so here are you new identities." He said passing us each a different folder. I opened it up and looked at every detail.

Katerina Jackson

Age: 19

"Nineteen?" I raised my eyebrow at Greg.

"It's a age where I'm sure that they would take you, and you have to be able to have a good influence in Jennifer... Not make her be yours, that way if something comes up then you can protect her better." I nodded understanding.

"So what did you get?" I asked Sam.

"Jace Williams, age 19" I looked at his papers then at Greg.

"If we aren't going in as brother and sister, what cover are we going for?" I asked, tilting my head to the side curiously.

"Best friends, life long best friends. So y'all better get to know each other... But y'all have plenty of time for that. Your going through makeup tomorrow, then heading to the school early. I already got y'all enrolled, even though school doesn't start till after the new year, get to know the place and what you are dealing with. And last but not least.... Have fun at college" he quirks an eyebrow at us with a slight smirk. He shoos us out of the room laughing.

"Ready for a college experience?" Sam asked with a smirk on his face.

"Heck yeah!"

________________________________________________________

Yay!! First part of the book is up and ready!!:)

35 votes and I will update:D

Let me know what you think!! If I get 20 comments I will update faster!!:)

Thanks for reading!!:)

-KenZ_Dizzy95

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.8K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
294K 7.3K 105
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
162K 10.5K 37
*sequel to Surviving the Life of Dax. Will include spoilers* *cover created by FlowerOfCamelis* Daxton Harper Smythe: An eighteen year old boy...
172K 19 2
**THIS STORY HAS BEEN MOVED TO RADISH** Magnus is the youngest Leader the London Mafia has ever had. At just 27 years old, Magnus has all the riches...