Enchantment high degree favor...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Haruhi Yucha Alternate Title: 咒术高专好感度获取日志 Summary: You swear that the original intention of enter... More

Enchantment high degree favorability acquisition log
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112

39

80 4 0
By Spinfoxie

    This is what Xia Youjie and Wutiao Wu saw when they got rid of the curse spirit and rushed back to the train.

    The girl was sitting on the roof of the speeding train, and she seemed to be trembling slightly when she looked closely, and there was a curse tool that was broken in two in the middle.

    "Wow." Gojo Satoru widened his eyes, a little surprised.

    He knew how weak Luye China was back then. I'm afraid any ordinary person could hit her.

    But in less than a month, she was able to kill a first-level curse spirit by herself.

    And according to the information obtained by Six Eyes, this spell spirit is already close to the quasi-superior grade. If it hadn't been removed today, I'm afraid there will be an extra super-grade spell spirit in a short time.

    Wujogo walked over to the almost-dissipated curse spirit, picked up a simple-looking earring, and put it in front of him to observe carefully.

    Xia Youjie frowned, approached and patted Luye Qianna on the shoulder.

    "Can you stand up?"

    She should have lost her strength. No matter how fast she progresses, this level of spell spirit is a bit reluctant for her.

    The girl didn't raise her head, but Xia Youjie heard the other party's subtle sobbing.

    "Qiannai, what's wrong with you?" He subconsciously approached.

    Gojo Satoru, who was standing beside him and looked around, also realized something. He put away the earrings in his hand and bent over to look over.

    Then the two DKs were surprised to find out.

    Luye China, she was crying.

    The girl finally turned her head, and her eyes were filled with tears.

    "Woo woo, woo woo, why did you guys come here?" She seemed to collapse, and directly reached out and hugged Xia Youjie's waist, burying herself in his arms.

    Xia Youjie froze, almost unable to move.

    The black and smooth hair hooks wrapped around his wrists, and tears quickly soaked the jacket.

    The usual Luye Qianna don't cry, she is rarely unhappy, and even if there is, she can quickly coax herself.

    She seems to be always alive and full of energy.

    Xia Youjie had never seen her cry so sadly, she couldn't help trembling while crying, as if she had been wronged so much that her tears couldn't bear it.

    "Hey, what's wrong with you?" Gojo Satoru was also taken aback by this battle.

    "I... hiccup..." Luye Qianna cried until she hiccupped, and it took a long time for her head to stick out a little from Xia Youjie's arms, her eyes reddened and she secretly looked at Gojo Gou.

    "Gojo-kun...I want to ask you something."

    "Ask."

    "You, are you the strongest magician."

    "Ha?" Gojo Satoru blinked his bright blue eyes and answered as a matter of course. .

    "Of course."

    No one in the Wutiao family's six eyes has doubted his strength since he was born, and Wujiao Wu has always stood at the pinnacle of his strength.

    "Then, please fall in love with me."

    "Please, without you, I can't live at all."

    "Can't you, this is my last request woo woo woo." Luye Qianna cried again sadly .

    The atmosphere was suddenly awkward.

    Xia Youjie held her hand and didn't know whether to loosen it or not.

    What's going on, why is there an illusion that someone has been green and has been greened back by someone else.

    Gojo Satoru also froze.

    For the first time, he showed an expression that looked like he was at a loss.

    "...You really are plotting against me!"

    "Tue, plotting against me!" The girl's eyes widened, and her tears flowed even more fiercely.

    Xia Youjie looked at his friend with condemnation.

    "...But it's only natural for someone as good as me to be liked." Gojo Satoru touched his chin and quickly accepted the setting.

    "So, Gojo-kun, are you willing to fall in love with me!" Luye China's face suddenly lit up, and even the tears showed signs of stopping.

    "Huh?" Gojo Satoru said with a smile: "If you work hard, Qiannai, I might really agree."

    "Let me see your sincerity." Gojo Satoru squeezed the girl's plump cheek again.

    Xia Youjie: I shouldn't be on the roof, I should be on the bottom.

    The girl timidly shrank in her arms, but she herself was confessing to her friend.

    Why did my life suddenly jump to the eight o'clock plot of the dog's blood, and DK, who had never been in love, fell into confusion.

    As a result, after hearing this sentence, Luye Qianna suddenly burst into tears again: "I, I can't work hard, I just can't, I'm so weak, Gojo-kun will definitely not be able to stand me for abandoning me."

    Suddenly, she pinched me. Tightening Xia Youjie's sleeves, he turned his head with tears on his face.

    "Xiayou-kun, can you marry me who is weak!" Gojo

    Satoru: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

    Xia Youjie: ………………?

    Turnaround.

    ...You're not that weak, right? Xia Youjie subconsciously glanced at the direction where the curse spirit disappeared.

    And how did the topic suddenly jump to this step!

    "Only you can protect me in this world, please marry me before I am eaten by the cursed spirit."

    "...You will protect me."

    "Please, please, please!"

    " I..." Xia Youjie looked at Luye Qiannai's tearful eyes and struggled to find her own voice.

    "Why is it a confession to me, and a proposal to Jie!" Wujou Satoru squeezed the girl's cheek, and a clear red mark appeared on it immediately.

    "You repeat it to me!" Do you

    care about this time now!

    Xia Youjie took a deep breath, squeezed his brows and forced himself to press down those untimely throbbing.

    "Wu, take Qianna back first, she must be cursed by something."

    "Did you see something?"

    Wujojia Liuyan, who had high hopes, shook his head.

    "...Only she will be hit by such a strange curse." Gojo Satoru took a closer look at the girl who was still crying and muttering, with his hands in his pockets, looking into the distance, "The person in charge of sweeping the tail , come soon."

    Five minutes later, the two DKs walked into the gradually slowing train in tandem.

    The announcement is circulating on the radio that due to an accident, all passengers must take their seats and wait to get off the bus.

    Luye Qianna tugged Gojo Satoru and Xia Youjie's sleeves nervously.

    Along the way, I couldn't help but confirm: "Will you really marry me?"

    "Will you get married as soon as you go back?"

    Xia Youjie lowered her head and coughed, "Yeah."

    Luye Qianna couldn't listen to anything else now, and wanted to do it wholeheartedly. Looking for someone to marry, you can only appease her first.

    "Anyway, you have to fall in love with me before marrying Jie." Gojo Satoru interjected.

    "But Xia Youjun won't marry me at all!"

    "Hey..." Xia Youjie was powerless to cover her face.

    "Anyway, you can't quit the magic world if you marry anyone." Gojo Satoru didn't care to speak.

    "……Why?!"

    "Because we are all spellcasters." The blue-eyed and white-haired DK bent down and stared at the girl whose cheeks were flushed from crying for too long.

    "Don't try to escape."

    Luye Qianna was stunned.

    "Hey? Luye? Where did you go ahead?" At this moment, a strange female voice rang.

    Yoshitake Harumi stood up from her seat anxiously: "I'm worried to death, there seems to be something wrong with the train, and I can't find it..."

    "...Um, is this your classmate?" She After seeing Wutiaowu and Xia Youjie, he asked hesitantly.

    But Tomoko Tamiya was more attentive, and instead noticed China Shikano's red and swollen eyes sooner.

    "...Do you need me and Harumi to call the conductor for you?" She seemed to think of something, and looked at the two tall boys beside the girl with some anxiety.

    Lu Ye's eyes, who were still doubting his life, suddenly lit up.

    She stared brightly at the two girls dressed in jk in front of her, and opened her mouth to say something.

    As a result, Xia Youjie, who was standing next to him, covered his mouth before he could speak.

    Xia Youjie: ...Although I don't know what she's going to say, my intuition tells him that it's better not to let Qiannai say it.

    "Yes." Gojo Satoru said to Yoshitake Harumi.

    "Ah...you're friends, right?"

    Wujo Satoru reached out and pressed his chin: "No, I should be her boyfriend."

    "Woooooo!" The girl who was covering her mouth struggled.

    Yoshitake Harumi: ... What should be, this is not right!

    Tamiya Tomoko picked up the phone with a look of horror, as if ready to call the police at any time.

    Gojo Satoru continued to add with a smile as if he didn't notice the vigilance of the two people on the other side.

    "She confessed to me, and I'm still hesitating whether to agree or not."

    "...Really?" Harumi Yoshitake pointed at the girl whose mouth was covered by Xia Youjie and said loudly, "But Luye doesn't seem to be willing at all. "

    And if it's really your girlfriend, why is she covering her mouth with another man!"

    "Oh." Gojo Satoru glanced back and said as a matter of course, "Because that is her fiancé. "

    Xia Youjie: ...

    Luye China: ... woohoo!

    "Wait a minute."

    Xia Youjie struggled to save his precarious reputation.

    "You shouldn't have said that Luye also proposed to you, and you are now considering whether or not to agree to her."

    Yoshitake Harumi looked like you are teasing me.

    Xia Youjie: "...No."

    "Don't say anything, go to the police station and tell the police if you have anything to say!"

    Yoshitake Harumi looked at the perverted expression and raised the phone righteously to prepare to call the police.

    As a result, Wujo Satoru reached out his hand lightly and pulled out the mobile phone she was holding.

    "If you really call the police, it's fine for me, but the moth teacher will be long-winded for a month, so it's best not to do this."

    Yoshitake Harumi:! ! !

    She hurriedly took two steps back.

    Tamiya Tomoko calmly supported her friend and calmly looked at the two extremely oppressive DKs in front of her.

    Standing among them, the girl whose mouth was covered was like a weak and pitiful chick.

    "Harumi, don't worry, I've already called the police."

    Gojo Satoru:? when.

    Xia Youjie: . . . I never thought I would have such a day.

    "You can call the police as well as text messages."

    Tamiya Tomoko pushed the glasses on the bridge of her nose expressionlessly.

    "If you dare to play with female scum, just wait for the punishment of the law!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 113K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
6.8K 186 118
Alternative Title: 咒术高专的中也小姐 Author: Qian Ciyue Summary: As the king of sheep, Ms. Chuya Nakahara was sent to a new world by her sister who possessed...
300K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 42.3K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...