Enchantment high degree favor...

Af Spinfoxie

Author: Haruhi Yucha Alternate Title: 咒术高专好感度获取日志 Summary: You swear that the original intention of enter... Mere

Enchantment high degree favorability acquisition log
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112

37

70 4 0
Af Spinfoxie

    When is it.

    I was blinded.

    After carefully checking each character's favorability, I discovered that there is a small asterisk next to Mr. Nakaya's name.

    I only noticed the duplicate name when I checked it before and missed this detail.

    For easy distinction, the system will add an asterisk next to the name of the main Raiders character in other dungeons as a note.

    Therefore, Mr. Zhongye's favorability will be exchanged for favorability points in a ratio of one to twenty.

    [The current favorability of Zhongyuan Zhongyao: 32%]

    It has increased by 5% compared to when I watched it before, and a total of more than 600 favorability points can be exchanged.

    In addition to some ordinary NPCs who had a good impression of me for some unknown reason, they were just up to the mark.

    Fifteen thousand points.

    Breathing couldn't help but quicken.

    I actually did it.

    I can't wait to open the system mall to exchange for the breath of thunder that I've been thinking about, regardless of being in the taxi at this time.

    Anxiously, I pressed the button to confirm the purchase, and the favorability value I had accumulated for a long time was instantly cleared.

    However, the favorability points obtained from the exchange will not affect the favorability of the characters, so I don't care too much.

    A few seconds later, the long-lost electronic sound of the system sounded again.

    [You have obtained the S-level skill: Breath of Thunder-One Type]

    [Do you want to equip it now? 】

    Yes yes yes.

    I pressed the confirm button without hesitation.

    [Current proficiency: 1/1000]

    Unlike the previous physical skills, Thunder Breath as an S-level skill does not use a percentage to calculate favorability.

    [The current unlocking degree of the skill: 1/? ]

    [Unlocked: Breath of Thunder-One Type-Thunderbolt Flash]

    [At the same time, obtain the matching skill: Basic breathing method]

    [Current proficiency: 1%]

    [Acquire the matching skill: Basic swordsmanship]

    [Current proficiency: 1 %]

    [Warning: Because your proficiency is too low, the character synchronization rate will be turned on. ]

    [When the proficiency reaches 100, you can choose to turn off the synchronization rate. 】

    ... What is the synchronization rate?

    I was blinded, and hurriedly knocked on the system.

    [It is the synchronization rate between you and the skill owner, the higher the proficiency, the lower the synchronization rate]

    [Please explore the specific performance by yourself. 】

    Me: ... Said and not said the same.

    However, seeing that the price of this skill is unique among many S-level abilities, I think its owner, my wife, Zenitsu, will not have a bad personality...

    Humble? Helpful?

    At most a little unconfident, there should be no big problem.

    Anyway, I haven't noticed any changes yet.

    I don’t know which aspect the system refers to in terms of synchronization rate. After thinking about it for a while, I decided to leave this issue behind.

    I have to say, this S-rank skill is really worth it.

    It even packs other skills.

    Basic breathing technique and basic swordsmanship are both C-level skills. If you buy them in the system mall, even if you are still in the novice discount period, you will need a four-digit favorability value.

    Looking at the three extra skills in the skill column, I was very envious, and I wished I could put my wings on it and go back to the training room of the high school.

    Wonderful, when my proficiency is full, I'll go find Gojo Satoru Mortal Kombat.

    "Qianna! It's your turn, it's your turn!"

    I was holding a six-sided dice in a daze, and suddenly a hand stretched out in front of me and shook it in front of me.

    It is the five realizations.

    "Oh." I reacted and hurriedly threw the dice in my hand.

    The small white square makes a few turns on the game map and then stops at the number "6".

    "Da da da." I held the villain representing my character and walked forward six squares.

    "Wow, the new room is open." A white-haired man came over and read the text on it with great interest.

    "It's a living room that triggers events."

    Xia Youjie held a stack of flipped cards and handed them to me.

    I picked one up at random.

    "What is it?" I followed closely.

    Gojo Satoru's hair rubbed against my cheek, and it was a little itchy.

    I reached out and pushed him aside, and read out the words on the card.

    "Trigger event: All characters who arrive in this room and stay for one turn have a constitution of 1."

    Hee hee.

    You can also catch fish by increasing the attribute, which is my favorite.     On the contrary, Gojo Satoru

    muttered unsatisfactorily: "Ah? It's so boring, when will the trouble event be triggered?"     There was nothing to do along the way, so I wanted to watch a movie in peace, but Xia Youjie was fine, sitting next to me and watching.     It was Wujo Satoru who had been trying to revolt and asked to watch another movie because he didn't like the male lead in it.

    I couldn't bear it, so I just went to the system mall to exchange 1 favorability point for a board game that can be played by multiple people, and pulled two DKs to play together. Don't worry, what movie to watch, let's have a showdown in the game .

    This game is called Deserted House Adventure.

    Speaking of which, I have never seen a similar game on the market before.

    However, there are indeed a lot of these strange things in the system mall. The key point is that except for skills, the asking price is very low. Usually, it can be directly exchanged for 1 point of favorability.

    Gojo Satoru's "striking" is a core gameplay of this game.

    The backgrounds of the three of us are the bear children who came to explore the deserted house in the woods. Rolling dice all the way forward will open the originally closed room in the deserted house.

    And each room has the potential to trigger events or get special items.

    And once a character triggers a special event "hassle", and it is judged that the trouble is successful, the original unreliable alliance will be disbanded on the spot.

    The party who triggers the haunting becomes the "blackened villain", while the other two automatically form a team to fight against the haunting.

    How to say, it is very suitable for our plastic trio.

    Anyway, I see them both having a good time.

    But after all, we have played several rounds, and the room has been opened to the third floor, so it should be almost time to draw the trick card.

    Sure enough, in the next round, when Xia Youjie opened a new room, he triggered the event "Cause trouble".

    Wow.

    Gojo Satoru and I were both excited.

    Xia Youjie raised his eyebrows with interest, picked up six dice from the table and threw them.

    1-3 are invalid values, 4-6 are valid values.

    When more than four of the six dice roll a valid value of 4-6, it is considered a failure.

    On the contrary, it is successful.

    After the successful haunting, Xia Youjie will become a betrayal between us and will be drawn into the opposite camp.

    Taking advantage of this idle time, I reached out and took a cherry blossom jelly from the paper bag that was beside me.

    "Thorn." This is the sound of me tearing open the jelly package.

    At the same time, the six dice in Xia Youjie's hand also fell on the table.

    It may be that when I was tearing the package, I moved a little too much and accidentally touched one of the dice with my elbow.

    "Papa." The

    dice was knocked to the ground by me.

    "Huh?"

    I put down the jelly in my hand to pick up the dice.

    "Wait." Gojo Satoru stopped me.

    "6, 4, 5, 3, 1."

    Xia Youjie rolled three valid points and two invalid points.

    Dude, the one I knocked to the ground is in a key match point.

    The three of us bent over solemnly to observe the dice that fell to the ground.

    --6 o'clock.

    In this way, Xia Youjie failed this time.

    "Ah." Wujo Satoru was a little disappointed, "I thought I could enter the final battle. It's boring to keep the room open."

    Xia Youjie also looked a little disappointed. I noticed that the other party didn't seem to be as gentle and harmless as I thought at first.

    That's right, it's impossible to get along with Wujingwu without a bit of rebelliousness.

    I shrugged and reached out to pick the die off the ground.

    "Come again."

    After a few rounds, the inspiration card of the representative work appeared again.

    This time the trigger is me.

    I carefully gathered the six dice on the table in the palm of my hand, shook it, and let go.

    The dice made tiny sounds on a flat map drawn on thick cardboard.

    "6, 5, 3, 3, 2, 1"

    has only two valid points.

    Make trouble.

    "Ah..." So troublesome, I hate playing villains the most!

    It's still this kind of villain without teammates. I just love to be lively and like to make a bunch of friends with my friends.

    So I don't really like to play this kind of split camp role.

    "If Jie and I team up, Qiannai won't be able to last two rounds."

    Damn.

    I rolled his eyes at him and picked up the Betrayer's storybook from the table.

    "Wait to be defeated by me. In the comics, someone who is as arrogant as you is the villain."

    "Cut, don't be beaten and cry." Gojo Satoru pinched my face.

    I slapped it off.

    Yes, that's how vengeful it is.

    Xia Youjie is still a pity: "Qiannai's character doesn't like this kind of role, in fact, I really want to try it."

    Wuwu indeed.

    Although Xia Youjie hit my heart, the game still has to be played.

    As a traitor, I can communicate with the evil characters in the game setting and develop them into helpers against the good side.

    The betrayer can start the round first, and I hold the script of the story background in one hand and drive one of my helpers.

    ——A vicious dog, go and bite Wujou.

    "Dog, bite him!"

    Gojo Satoru's character lost two drops of blood after being attacked.

    After entering the role, I was very ruthless, and immediately drove my madmen to attack Xia Youjie.

    Don't say it, it's still a bit cool. If this is outside the game, how could those two guys stand there obediently and let me fight.

    Just when I was getting addicted to the villain, Xia Youjie suddenly held my hand.

    The dice are forced to drop before they are picked up.

    "Huh?" A vague question came out of my throat.

    Gojo Satoru, who was sitting across from me, squinted his eyes, half-covered behind his sunglasses, and cast his gaze towards the back of the train, past me.

    After two seconds, my expression gradually became serious.

    - It's the magic power fluctuation.

    Very restrained, but gives a bottomless feeling of suffocation.

    I put down the dice and looked back.

    It's really strange, why do these spell spirits like to run on the train.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

814K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.6M 91.7K 41
"𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔," "𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄," "𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐓 𝐖 𝐀...
6.1K 153 7
'The Musketeers' (BBC series) fanfiction. What can she do when she remembers they can't be together? But she has already fallen for him... And maybe...