Arranged beloved

By CammyLub

A story in which a cute taehyung who works in a club gets married to a Hot business tycoon Jeon Jungkook... �... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52 (M)
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57 (M)
chapter 58 (M)
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66 (M)
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69 (M)
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89

chapter 63

8.3K 492 53
By CammyLub

A/n pov:

Jungkook was on his way back to his home. He's not talking about the mansion, He wants to go back to his tae, His sweet home, his safe heaven.
He just left him in their room all alone. He must be so lonely, right? But then another thought intruded his mind.

Tae was about to take his life? But why? Is he worth tae's life? Does tae love him so much that he was ready to end his life? He can not tolerate that at all! He wants to punish tae for thinking to leave everybody, to leave him alone in this cruel world! How can tae try to do that to him!? Tae should never have such stupid thoughts ever again in his life.

With these thoughts lingering in his head, he reached his mansion and parked his car. After parking, he strode inside and found June in the hall.

June: Hey kook you weren't in your room with tae?

June asked with a confused frown.

Jungkook: I suddenly had some urgent work noona that's why I had to leave.

Jungkook said making her nod.

June: go bring tae and have dinner together kook, he must be hungry, I didn't even give the poor baby any snack to eat and I'll leave now take care okay?

June mumbled and left. She thought jungkook and tae were spending some alone time so she didn't want to intrude on their privacy or disturb their romantic moments. When June left Jungkook began to walk upstairs, when he reached their room he saw the door was left wide open, and when he walked further the sight broke his heart.

His sweet babies mama was curled up in a ball, lying on the ice-cold floor shivering in the chilliness with his face red and tears strained, he immediately rushed towards his baby love and scooped him in his arms with a panicked expression on his face. He made him lay on the bed and softly cupped his red cheeks only to widen his eyes in shock, tae was burning with fever.

Jungkook: B-baby!! Look at me, see I'm back.

Jungkook cried worriedly trying to wake tae up. when tae was still shivering badly he grabbed the duvet and covered him fully. Shit, he shouldn't have left tae here all alone!! His heart was aching so bad when he saw tae's condition and him being the reason for it made him feel worse.

Jungkook: I'm sorry!! I'm so sorry!!

Jungkook mumbled as tears began to well up in his eyes. When tae's shivering didn't stop he got into the duvet and hugged tae safely and warmly and tried to calm him by murmuring sweet nothing into the blue head's ear.

Jungkook: I got you love! I'm not going to leave you alone even for a second I promise. I'm so sorry.

Jungkook ranted as he hugged tae close to his body. He can feel the heat from tae's body which made him panic more. Shit, his temperature is getting higher, which made jungkook let out a shaky breath. He didn't waste a second and grabbed his phone and searched for Jin's number and then he realised he didn't save jin's number.

Jungkook: Fuck! Why am I so dumb!? I didn't even save hyung's number!?

Jungkook scolded himself. He had yoongi and Joon's numbers and he knows both are dangerous for him right now but he had no other choice but to call one of them. He needs to know what to do to stop tae's shivering and reduce his body temperature.

Jungkook: Joon or yoon? Ahhhhh god both are going to slice my baby maker if they come to know I hurt their baby!! But I need to call one of them and reach Jin hyung!!

Jungkook cried and was contemplating if he should call Namjoon or yoongi. Then he chose yoongi hyung.

Jungkook: Hope he doesn't shoot me with his gun! Good please save me.

Jungkook prayed and clicked on yoongi's contact as he kept rubbing tae's back whose shivers calmed down a little, by his presence.

Min's mansion~

The whole family with Jimin and Hobi were now having dinner, they were happily chatting and having a good time while eating the delicious meal.

Doyun: Did you two like the lunch?

Doyun inquired looking at the Twins and the two immediately began to tell how much they loved it with excitement in their voices.

Ye-jun: it was so yummy Auntie!! Even Mirae loved it very much!!

Ye-jun exclaimed cheerfully making doyun smile contended.

Yu-jun: yep she asked if it was from a restaurant.

Yu-jun said with a small giggle making doyun chuckle,

Doyun: You'll are just exaggerating!

She said jokingly and the two shook their heads telling her they loved the food so much.

Jin: Even my colleagues tried to steal my food! Good thing I had my spatula to chase them away.

Jin mumbled and everyone stared at him like he grew two horns. Ye-jun, yu-jun, jimin and hobi started laughing at his statement.

Yuna: seriously!? do you randomly carry a spatula around Jinnie?

Yuna asked with a shocked look on her face.

Jin: Yeah so that I can threaten joonie with it whenever he breaks something.

Jin shrugged like it was nothing and took a spoon full of food and stuffed it in his mouth without caring. The food was too yummy to eat decently. He was so into the food that he didn't even realise that he exposed himself for carrying a spatula in his bag everywhere. But he snapped back to reality when he heard doyun's laughter.

A small blush rose on his cheeks in pure embarrassment. And on the other hand, everyone was staring at doyun's laughter as they have never seen her laugh so heartily. His husband was looking at her in adoration, smiling to himself. The dreamy type of smile which showed how whipped he was for her.

Hana: Jin honey you don't have to be so embarrassed. Your mother-in-law use to do the same thing as my son is clumsy just like your husband.

Hana said teasingly making everyone laugh.

Si-woon: mom! For Real? Unnie use to do that!?

Si-woon asked amazed at the information, making hana nod. When Hana exposed doyun she felt embarrassed that she began to blush hard too. Her husband too is just as clumsy as her son. They are like carbon copies of each other. the son and dad Duo share the same handsome dimple smile, a huge amount of clumsiness and destruction power. Jae-joon use to break so many expensive things just by a mere touch. The only thing he handled with so much care was doyun herself. That's why she loves him so much.

As they were chatting and eating their dinner yoongi's phone rang.

Si-woon: Yoongi-ah!! What did I tell you about using phone at the dinner table?

Si-woon asked with a glare, yoongi always had the habit of using his phone during dinner.

Yoongi: Mom it's JungKook.

Yoongi immediately showed his phone defensively as he didn't want to get his ass beaten by his mom for bringing his phone to the dinner table. When si-woon heard jungkook's name she immediately told yoongi to attend the call which made him roll his eyes.

Si-woon: did you just roll your eyes at me Mr Min yoongi?

Si-woon asked with a very sweet smile and yoongi immediately shook his head gulping nervously. Hobi and jimin who were sitting on either side of yoongi were enjoying the show very much. It was rare to see a stuttering and nervous yoongi. They tried their best to control their laughter. Yoongi excused himself and ran away before his mother could fling the cooking spoon at him.

Si-woon: This brat!! I told him a million times not to bring his phone during dinner time, but he never listens.

Si-woon scolded with a glare at yoongi's way and just then yong-sun's phone which was on the table rang. She turned her attention to her husband and sent him a death glare.

Yuna: you are dead.

Yuna whispered trying to stifle her laughter but he ended up laughing loudly.

Yuna: Now I know where yoonie got this habit.

Yuna mumbled after her laughter died down.

Yoongi attended the call as soon as he was a little away from the dinner table.
Before he could say hello jungkook began to speak.

Jungkook: H-hyung I want to talk to jin hyung, can you give him the phone.

Jungkook asked and his voice came out shaky which made yoongi frown.

Yoongi: Hey kook are you okay!? What happened!? Are you crying?

Yoongi asked worriedly.

Jungkook: I'm fine hyung but tae isn't w-well, he got a fever and shivering badly, I don't know what to do hyung.

Jungkook replied in a panicked tone which increased yoongi's worries.

Yoongi: okay okay wait I'll give him the phone. Don't panic, okay? Tae will be fine.

Yoongi comforted sensing jungkook was very scared and hurried back to the dining table to call jin.

Yoongi: Jin hyung! Jungkook wants to talk to you.

Yoongi informed and gave the phone to jin, who got up from his chair and left to talk with jungkook. The others gave a questioning look to yoongi.

Si-woon: what's wrong yoon? Why does he want to talk to jinnie at this hour?

Si-woon questioned as she found it weird that jungkook phoned at dinner time. Yoongi was contemplating if he should say tae's not well or not, then he decided to say the safest thing.

Yoongi: I don't know mom, when I picked up the call he just said that he want to talk to jin hyung.

Yoongi lied smoothly but inside he was feeling uneasy. Why tae is sick? He was fine till they send him off to jungkook's mansion now what would have happened? Jungkook said that tae is shivering badly, Hope he'll get better, yoongi thought sitting back in his chair.

Back to taekook~

Jungkook was nervously biting his lips while waiting for jin to speak, he was so worried when tae's temperature was increasing rapidly. He was able to feel the heat radiating from tae's body.

Jin: Hello Jungkook? What's wrong?

Jungkook heard jin ask him.

Jungkook: Hyung tae is sick! He's having a fever and is shivering, he isn't opening his eyes too hyung, please tell me what to do.

Jungkook cried making jin worried

Jin: What!? But he was fine when you two left, how did he get sick!?

Jin inquired worriedly

Jungkook: Hyung first tell me what to do to stop him from shivering!! I'll explain what happened later

Jungkook yelled in frustration which made jin frown.

Jin: stop yelling you brat! I'm worried!! why he got sick!!? He was fine here! And it's, not even a whole day with you he's sick! What do you expect me to think!? Were you rude to him again? Did you two fight again!?

Jin asked angrily. He knows how rude jungkook was with tae before and how he ignored him for the past month. When jungkook was nice to tae again he was so confused, like suddenly what changed jungkook? And now when he came to know that tae is sick he just can't help but get angry. When he got silence from jungkook he sighed heavily.

Jin: leave it jungkook I'm coming there! Cover him with a light blanket, thick blanket will increase his temperature more, try to wake him and give him warm water and if something happens call me.

Jin instructed and with a few more instructions they hung up. Jungkook looked at tae with sad eyes, he then noticed that the duvet above tae was thick so he removed it and went inside his closet room and got his favourite iron man blanket which was light and put it over tae.

Jungkook: I-I'm sorry babies mama!! Please get well soon. I love you so much, I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to leave you alone, I was just so out of my mind,

Jungkook spoke sincerely and leaned to kiss tae's forehead which was burning.

Time skip~

Jin was now at jungkook's place along with his husband. He told the truth about tae being sick since he can't find any other reasons to leave home at this hour and that too during dinner time, so he had to tell them the truth rather than making up a story and wasting time. When they heard that tae was sick everyone got very worried, but jin convinced them saying he'll take care and will update once he reaches tae.

Now jin was checking tae's heartbeat and blood pressure, he told jungkook and namjoon to wait outside cause the two kept asking him questions. After giving tae shots for fever and shivering jin called the two inside.

Jin: I don't know what happened between you too Jungkook but this guy's blood pressure dropped, this may happen if a person has gone through an anxiety attack.

Jin stated coldly and both Namjoon and jungkook's eyes widened at that. Anxiety attack? Namjoon immediately grabbed jungkook's shirt harshly in anger but jin immediately held back namjoon.

Jin: let him rest peacefully! You better take it outside.

Jin warned looking at the two, with that they left the room and went to the hall.

Namjoon: I trusted you with tae jungkook.

Namjoon mumbled in disappointment and anger.

Jungkook: I'm sorry hyung

Jungkook said looking down

Jin: If you don't like to be with him tell me jungkook I'll help you to get a divorce, why do you have to suffer and make him suffer too?

Jin asked and jungkook shook his head panicking at his statement. Divorce tae!? No, no fucking way. What is hyung even talking about!?

Jungkook: Hyung!! What are you talking about!? Why would I divorce tae!? I think you misunderstood, Please hear me out.

Jungkook said desperately then jungkook began telling what happened.

Jungkook: I came to know hyung, I came to know what doyoung did to tae. Tae told me everything and it made me so angry!

Jungkook began and continued saying what actually happened and how he found tae curled up on the cold floor shivering badly.

Jungkook: I was so scared when I saw him like that hyung, so so scared. I love him too much hyung you don't even know. And you know what I came to know when I met doyoung!? What tae was about to do that day? He was ready to kill himself hyung!! He was ready to leave all of us that day! What should I do with this information? How can he even think something like that?

Jungkook asked and with that, he broke down in tears. And the couple froze at the statement. Did they hear it right? Tae thought to take his life!? What the fuck!?

💕~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966K 38.1K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🤬 s...
419K 11.9K 27
A story of two people finding home in eachother. No drama, No angst just a simple love story of a normal girl and a Cold CEO who got arranged by the...
318K 10.6K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
612K 30.2K 65
[Completed] Love cannot be arranged... But marriage can be... If you can find love in arrangement then it's a bliss!! Some marriages may not begin...