-𝙡*πšŒπš” π™ΌπšŽπš›πšŒπš’- Robby...

By f0reverAlways

"My life was a long more boring until you came alone." ... More

-F*uck Mercy-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-Season Two-
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
-season 3-
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
-Season 4-
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
IX.
X.
~Season 5~
~Un~
~Deux~
~Trois~
-Quatre-
-Cinq-
-Six-

VIII.

980 26 6
By f0reverAlways

"Guys, the limo is coming at six. So don't be late or else we're leaving. 'Cause my date and I, we on a mission." Kyler said as Tory and I walked into the dojo with our bags on our shoulders.

"Oh my God. I bet she doesn't even exist." Piper scoffed looking at him as i put my bag down on a bench and tory walked over to Jack.

"Hey." I heard a voice say making me turn my head as see Robby standing. I left to go pick tory this morning and i didnt see him much this morning.

"Hi," i said back to him, with a small smile.

"are you, uh... are you going to go?" He asked looking at me and I laughed slightly.

"To prom?" I asked him. "Yeah, right. Let the rich kids have their stupid party." I said pulling out a water bottle and my knee brace. "Plus, can you picture me in a ballroom dress?" I asked taking a sip of the water as Robby let out a chuckle.

"All right, class. Fall in." Grandpa Kreese said walking in front of the class with Silver on his side, along with my mother. "Today's lesson is about balance. Not the way Miyagi-Do teaches it."

"You're going to learn how to get inside the heads of your opponents and throw them off balance. Pair up." My mom said, i turned my head to look at Robby and he nodded. Tory then looked at me and i point to Robby she nodded her head.

She looked around and saw Jack walking toward her. "wanna pair up" He asked her.

"Do I have a choice?" Tory asked and raised her hands up in the air. I watched slightly from where i was standing and laughed at Tory. "You coming to prom?" Tory asked him as jack raised an eyebrow.

"I don't go to school" He said making her stop punching.

"How old are you then?" She asked him.

"Same are as you, but i do homeschool because of how much i hate people," He said making her nod.

"You know, you should go Crashing you-know-who's big night would be a way to get your opponents off balance," Robby said looking at me with a smirk as i turned back to look at him.

"Not as much as if you showed up." I said to him sending a punch which he blocked.

"I'm not a student. They won't let me in." He said with a smirk.

"Maybe they would. If you went with me." I say stopping punching, making Robby let out a chuckle.

"Did you just ask me to prom?" He asked with a smile.

i shrugged. "Maybe i did. So, you going to come with me or not because i am sure that Tory would love to come with me." I say and he nods his head. "Its a tactical move and it would be a little bit of fun."

"I would love too. Well, it's such short notice. We'd have to get a ride. Still need a tux." Robby said as my mom walked over to us.

"I think it's a great idea," my mom said making us both turn to look at her. "And if you're going, you're going in style." She said walking away as Robby turned to look at me, while raised her eyebrow in confusion. Suddenly the dojo doors opened making all of us turn to look.

"Wassup!" Stingray said while laughing, walking into the dojo. "Remember that from the old Bud commercials? I guess you guys were too young for... Probably weren't even born." He said taking his shoes off as John Kreese shook his head.

"Eddie, what's going on, man? Hey, good to see you. Dieter, how's your mom doing? Wish she'd call. You could've had a really cool stepdad." He said looking around as his eyes spotted someone. Grandpa Sensei. "Sir, I am reporting for duty and I require no thanks." He said looking at him.

"Thanks for what?" Kreese asked confused.

"Oh, uh, you know, just defending the dojo and I-I served my time, Sensei sir." Stingray said looking around.

"Look, we're trying to train for a tournament. Let's carry on, everyone." Grandpa John yelled looking at his students.

"The All Valley tourney. I'm well aware. Say, listen, I got a couple of good ideas. Just basic strategy." Stingray said making Kreese take a step toward.

"Don't be ridiculous. You were never part of this team. You're a buffoon. A joker, an embarrassment. You have no value here." Kreese said as Silver walked around looking at Stingray.

"Wow, what? But, Sensei, I'm, um, one of the guys, you know." Stingray said looking down to the ground.

"You will never be Cobra Kai. You get that?" John said making me let out a sigh.

"Oh, wait, wait, w-wait, I got you." Stingray said looking at silver and then back at Kreese. "Th-This is, um..." he said with a chuckle. "This is a test, right? Yeah, this is a test." He said nodding his head with a little smile.

"Get the hell out of here." Kreese said making Stingray turn around and nod.

"Challenge accepted." He said walking out of the dojo.

After Cobra Kai was done Tory came over to my house to get ready for prom. Turns out my mom had got tory and i dresses and she didn't even tell us. 

"Tory, you just stepped on my dress." i called out  glaring at Tory jokingly and we both laughed.

"Sorry, I didn't see your dress" she said looking at me and we both start laughing.

"Then why do you have eyes?!" I whispered and yelled at her

We both then got out of my room and walked down the stairs to where Jack and Robby were standing. Robby's eyes lit up and he smiled as i came down.

Jack looked stunned as Tory walked down. No one has really seen her in a dress or dressed up.

When we got down Robby instantly wrapped his arms around me and spun me around. "You look great." He mumbled into my hair.

"Thank you. You dont look to bad your self." I say and he starts to chuckle. My mom then starts forcing us into photos and we all stand there laughing and smiling. We al make our way to the car after all the photos at where taken.

Jack and Tory took there own car and so did Robby and i. We all pulled up to the school at the school at te same time and get out.

"Come on" Robby said taking my hand as we started to walk to where everyone was dancing. Tory and jack soon followed and  walked behind us with their hands together. When we walked into the gym and all of the eyes were on us. We all turned to their left and saw Miguel and Saw drinking punch. All 4 of us turned our heads and saw four people looking at us making there faces drop.

"Oh my God," Samantha said watching them as in Tory and Jack walk away. I rolled my eyes at Samatha.

I took it as a chance and grabbed Robby's hand dragging him to the dance floor. "Let's go dance" i yelled through the music dragging Robby along with me while bumping into Sam.

We start to dance together and notice Samatha and Miguel not just starting at us but also Tory and Jack that were a couple feet away dancing together and having fun.

"They're watching us." I say as Robby was looking at Sam and Miguel, i roll my eyes slightly. They claim they hate us but the are alway stocking us and th there's. Its kinda creep, my bad a lot of creepy.

"Let's put on a show then." Robby said turning to look at me with a smirk.

We started to dance like there was no one watching, kinda like you dance when you are at a club. We moved along with the beat as Robby's hand was resting on my hip. Robby grabbed my leg and lifted it up making me smile as i ran my hand through my hair, keeping it out of my face and laughed.

I put my hand slowly on his neck as he let go of my leg. He grabbed my hand and spun me around, he then lifted me off the ground with a smile, just like did when he first saw me. He put me on the ground and spun me away from him and then pulled me back, catching me by my waist. We both smiled at each other as Robby pulled me back to my feet making me wrap my hands over his neck.

I pulled him down for a light kiss and we both smiled. "You're a good dancer," i said looking at him.

"Thank you. My, uh... My mom was a dancer." He said with a smile.

"Tory and I taught ourselves. She never really had the option for class and i at the time had no money." I said with a little smile. "Dancing with tory is one of my favourite memories."

"You're still pretty good. You'd win a karate competition before a dance one." Robby tried to cheer me up.

"I hope so. My mom was one of the best karate champions and i feel like I have to live up to that, you know? Winning things like this shows me that i can be just as good as her, if not better." I explain looking around. "It's stupid." I say shaking my head while looking around.

"No, it's not. I mean, I get it." Robby said making me smile a little as i put her head on his shoulder.

The after-party was now placed at Stingray's place. Music was blaring through the entire house. Tory, Jack and Robby plus me, all walked through the crowd with drinks in our hands. We walked into a living room seeing Miguel standing at the kitchen table. Robby and Miguel both glared at each other but the music suddenly stopped.

"Woah, What's going on? Turn it back on!" Stingray yelled walking into the middle of the crowd. But suddenly some man walked into the house starting to yell.

"There are families on this street trying to get some sleep. If y'all don't go home right now, you are gonna get arrested for underage drinking." He said looking around the house making everyone sigh and start to walk out. I rolled at the man cause half of the kids in here could beat his ass.

"Okay, relax. Hey, guys! Hey, hey! You don't have to leave! It's fine. He's my neighbor. Hey." Stingray said to everyone while he took a step toward the man. "What are you doing here? You weren't invited. You should leave right now." Stingray whispered to him.

"Okay, no one listens to this speed bump of a human. This is a loser, everyone. That's why he's partying with you, because he has no friends his own age." He said looking straight at Stingray.

"Okay. I warned you, but you just had to push it and make it personal." Stingray said.

"I did, Stink-Ray." The man said with a smirk taking a step toward him. "And you know what I'm doing right now? I'm gonna start pushing these buttons and I am gonna call the cops." The man said pointing at his phone but Ray grabbed his hand making him let out an Ow.

"It's not Stink-Ray." Stingray said calmly taking the phone out of his hand while letting his hand go making him groan. "Also, this is really gonna sting." Stingray said putting his hand on Greg's shoulder and kicking him in the stomach making him let out a groan. "So's this." He said barking away a little before kicking him right into the face making everyone cheer. "Oh!"

"Did you see that?" Some random girl asked while looking at Stingray who lean on the sofa.

"Party on." He said making everyone cheer for him.

"Stingray, Stingray, Stingray, Stingray, Stingray"

the group of us looked at each other and laughed slightly not really sure what just happened and it was funny if i am being honest. The old dude was a real pain in the ass, i could sense.

Robby and i and i walked off for a couple of minutes so we could be alone for a bit and have some fun with no one around. Robby and i both avoid the alcoholic drinks not wanting to explain to my parents why we had a hangover the next day.

After Robby and i were done with our fun and alone time we both walked back down stairs to go find Jack, tory, maybe Lucas or Harry. They said they might show up for the after party because they had some other plans going on from prom night.

Robby and I were walking around the party talking to some of the cobras but we stopped when we saw Sam and Tory talking to each other. Tory took a step toward saying something making Sam turn around and put the cup on the table. She turned around and kicked Tory in the stomach making her back away a little.

"Here we go again" i whispered to my taking a sip from her cup. Robby rolled his eyes and we both walked over to some others to see what was going on.

Sam raised her legs up trying to hit Tory but she backed away. She then kicked her in the stomach and grabbed her waist pushing her down to the ground.

Miguel ran around the corner and grabbed Sam. "Sam, stop! What are you doing?" He asked his girlfriend.

"What Johnny said! Not taking her shit anymore!" She said not seeing Tory get up from behind her ready to punch her.

"No!" Miguel yelled grabbing Tory by her waist making them both fall to the ground.

"Get off of me!" She yelled as they both looked at each other but Tory grabbed his hand and tried to free herself.

"Let me go!" She yelled to him.

"Get off her!" Jack yelled running in as Robby and i stood there and watched the disaster unfold.

"Should we help them?" He asked me as i laughed and shook my head.

"Nah, they can take care of themselves." I said turning back to the fight and seeing Tory, Sam and Miguel fell into the pool.

"Oh, we're jumping in the pool?" Stingray asked coming over with Pizza in his hand. He put the pizza down and then jumped into the pool. "This is the greatest night of my life!" He yelled as others seemed to follow him into the water.

I look over at Jack and watch him get pulled into the pool by tory and i laughed slightly. Robby then turned to look a to me and i shook my head. I knew what he was thinking but before i could do anything he had his arms wrapped around me and he throw us into the water.

After we got out of the pool we went on a little drive. Jack and Tory went off somewhere, to who knows where.

Robby and I ended up driving to the beach as we watched the waves crashing in and out. I rested my head on his shoulder and i left him place a kiss note side of my head.

"I love you, y/n/n. I hope you know that." Robby whispers.

I take his face in my head and press my lips to his quickly. "I love you so much Robby." Wit that he took my waist and moved it into his lap. His then pressed his lips to mine again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we continued to kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 502 19
Disclaimer:I own nothing except Y/N . All rights goes to Netflix and Marvel β€žI was beaten my whole life . I don't get to know mercy , so why should s...
36.4K 1.2K 35
𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… π——π—²π—Ίπ—²π˜π—Ώπ—Ά π—”π—Ήπ—²π˜…π—Όπ—½π—Όπ˜‚π—Ήπ—Όπ˜€ π˜… π—˜π—Ήπ—Ά π— π—Όπ˜€π—Έπ—Όπ˜„π—Άπ˜π˜‡ Kalon Lawrence has always been a fighter. Being the daughter of Johnny...
1.1M 31K 109
[Season 1:βœ…] [Season 2:βœ…] [Season 3:βœ…] [Season 4:βœ…] [Season 5:πŸ“] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...
3.1K 150 9
πŸ₯‹ ❛ some things leave me confused, but especially you ❜ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ: miguel diaz and the new delinquent in town begin a fake relationship, in hopes to...