Franticshipping stuff

lllllll2lll

I love franticshipping, so why not write multiple stories about it? Ps keep in mind that this is my first fan... Еще

The love birds are at the mall?!?
Let's go to the mall!
Nails and bats chapter 1: Big Talks
Nails and bats chapter 2: Literally 8 year olds
I care a lot about you
Halloween Special: Haunted mansion
500 Reads Yipeee(PS. update)
Happy Birthday Ruby!
Nails and bats chapter 3: Star-studded
Nails and bats chapter 4: Comedy Gold
1K Reads Yipeee(Reviewing My Old Chapters)
I Want Christmas to be Us Alone
An Anti-Romantic Valentines
1.5K Reads Yipeee(minor update)
Pseudo Franticshipping Week: Date

Rumours

138 4 0
lllllll2lll

Gold: So, how often do you and Sapphire kiss?

Ruby: Gold shut up.

So far this trip to Sinnoh was an absolute nightmare. My name is Ruby and my fellow dexholders have chosen to go to Sinnoh to meet our newest dexholders, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. We're all currently in a private jet that the new dexholder, Platinum, bought for us to get here, and surprise surprise Gold's been tormenting me all day. Apparently, rumours have been spreading about me and Sapphire, sure they're true, but you don't need to make a huge fuss about it! If everyone acts like this I'll want to keep me and Sapphires' relationship secret forever.

Sapphire: Hey Gold, SHUT UP!

Gold: Oh hey there Sapphire, what do you think of Ruby? You know what? I wonder if you've seen his a-

Crystal: Gold!

Gold: Ah!

Crystal: Sorry guys, Gold's super annoying, but I'll try to keep him in check, okay? Don't worry he won't disturb one of your dates!

Ruby: No need to apologize Crystal and-, wait a minute! Hey Sapphire, do you know why everyone thinks we're a couple?

Sapphire: I don't know, but I'm already done with it! I mean we aren't dating, we haven't started planning our wedding, and we haven't done other s-stuff y-yet.

Sapphire was blushing so hard, and it was so cute! I don't want to sound weird or anything,  you know what, we're a couple, I'm allowed to say that! I mean I guess we aren't, we only confessed, should we tell the other dexholders? So many ideas started forming in my head, I couldn't help but think that this was the time to tell everyone about me and Sapphire, everyone, all gathered around, it was perfect. The plane had finally landed and the first thing we saw were three strangers, these were probably our newest dexholders. 

Platinum: Welcome guests, to our home, the Sinnoh region.

Diamond: Hello!

Pearl: Come on Dia! You need to be more formal than that! S-sorry guests, Dia is just doesn't understand how to deal with guests.

Red: Don't worry! We can all just act like we're friends! The entire point of us traveling here for a week is to familiarize ourselves with you! No need to act all formal about it.

Pearl: Oh, okay. Then hi!

Platinum: We shall lead you to your hotel.

Gold: Judging from how expensive the plane was I can't wait for the hotel. Hey! Can me and Crystal have a private room?

Platinum: If you wish.

Crystal: No! Gold is not getting a room with me!

We all went to our rooms. I shared a room with Gold and Green, while I'm pretty sure that Sapphire shared a room with Yellow and Crystal, and I think Emerald shared a room with Red, and somehow Blue got her own room.

Gold: This room is sick! The toilet is even automatic! Crazy!

Green: We should all unpack first.

Ruby: Oh yeah.

Gold: Why do you have so many outfits?

Ruby: I heard that there were Pokémon contests in Sinnoh.

Gold: Oh Ruby, always so obsessed with contests.

Ruby: They're my passion! I think you'd be surprised if I didn't bring my contest equipment here.

Pearl: Hey guys we're going outside soon.

After we finished packing up we got a full-on tour of Sinnoh.

Platinum: This is the very first gym in the Sinnoh region, the gym leader is Roark, a rock-type specialist, who wants to give the gym a try.

Sapphire: Oh, Roark is gonna get his butt kicked!

Ruby: Actually Sapphire's gonna go later.

Red: Well if no one's going then I might as well.

As the rest of the dexholders followed Red to the gym I pulled Sapphire away to talk.

Sapphire: What the heck man! I was just gonna crush that Roark guy!

Ruby: Sapphire, we need to talk, about us, we need to tell everyone, now. It'll be the perfect time!

Sapphire: Uh, Ruby I don't know if I'm ready for that yet.

Ruby: Sapphire don't worry I'll be by your side, we can do it, together!

Sapphire: No Ruby that's not what I mean! I'm just not ready to face the crowd yet, and I thought you might've understood that I can't handle expectations, you know that Ruby, or at least I thought you did. I'm going inside to challenge Roark.

Ruby: Wait, but we'll be doing it together!

As Sapphire walked into the gym I was left alone, and when you are left alone thinking, that's when you know you screwed up. Of course, Sapphire and Red both got the coal badge, but Sapphire refused to talk to me the entire time, but when I  got to have a Pokémon contest, it got worse.

Platinum: And this is our contest hall, where pokemon contests take place. I have heard that one of you have been anticipating this moment for a while.

At that moment all eyes were faced in my direction, that was of course except Sapphire's.

Ruby: Okay, okay, I'm going.

Platinum: Beware Ruby, I shall be competing today too.

Ruby: Well it looks like I'll finally have some competition!

In the dressing room, I felt completely devastated by Sapphire. I almost felt like breaking down right there, but then someone came in.

Emerald: Okay what did you do this time?

Ruby: I messed up, I rushed me and Sapphire's relationship and now she's mad at me.

Emerald: So you guys really are a couple! Oh wait, I forgot to tell you that the contest is starting soon.

Ruby: Oh right!

I'd gotten so worried about Sapphire that I forgot about the contest, but my mind was filled with what Sapphire said, how could even focus on the contest? As I went up to my audience I sent up my pokemon I could barely even focus my eyes would only oom onto one thing, Sapphire's grumpy face, staring at me. I tried my hardest but I just couldn't focus, and because of that I lost to Platinum.

Gold: Ha! How's it feel to get knocked down your pedestal Ruby?

I was still thinking all about Sapphire, and what I could've done. I'd been falling deeper and deeper into guilt, and I just couldn't even make my own mouth reply to Gold.

Gold: Ruby? Are you okay?

Ruby: Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.

Gold just shrugged it off and walked along. Our tour of Sinnoh continued, but me and Sapphire hadn't talked the entire time, which had apparently made everyone awfully concerned. I could see some dexholders trying to talk with Sapphire, and some dexholders approach me, but we were both silent. The tour quickly ended and we were back in our rooms, while Gold was using the shower I was waiting on my bed.

Green: You know people can tell when you're upset.

Ruby: YEAH OF COURSE I KNOW!

I quickly flinched, I knew that I had snapped, I was almost at my breaking point.

Green: A lot of people are worried about you, we all know that you're upset, so please, if you need help you can talk to any of us.

Ruby: Thanks.

Green's talk had really calmed me down. I needed a reminder that I wasn't always alone. After me and Green both showered Green did his own thing, but I started sketching outfit designs, but then someone surprised me.

Sapphire: Wow, ya really had I hard time didn't ya. Look I'm sorry for ignoring you after Roark's gym, but don't think I forgive ya either!

Ruby: Yeah, I'm sorry too. I can't believe my impatience made us fall apart. I'm so stupid!

Sapphire: C'mon, don't be so hard on yourself, I can't tell that you just wanna be with me again.

I kind of didn't want to admit it, but Sapphire was right. I really wanted Sapphire to love me again, that might sound kind of corny, but this is my first serious relationship.

Ruby: I really do want us to be together again, so will you please forgive me for rushing our relationship?

Sapphire: Yes, and will your forgive me for ignorin' ya?

Ruby: Of course!

Me and Sapphire then gave each other a hug. It felt great to overcome our troubles to be together again. Then we suddenly hear a bunch of people cheering and that's when we realized something. We opened the door and we saw something.

Ruby: Okay, why is everyone outside?!?

Blue: I obviously couldn't miss your wonderful reunion, and all the other guys didn't want to miss it at well.

Ruby: So I guess you all know that me and Sapphire like each other .

Blue: Of course! Now I am speaking for everyone in this room, go on a date already!

So yeah, me and Sapphire had been pressured to go on a date and it was great, I feel amazing that me and Sapphire have officially become a couple, and we don't have to hide it.

A/N LET'S GO!!! I'm finally done with this monster of a oneshot. Next time I think I'll write a short oneshot

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

12K 280 11
A pokespe story! The dex-holders have saved the world numerous times. They have trained themselves and their Pokémon to near perfection, and they are...
99.6K 3K 84
My attempts of making oneshots. The shippings will be mostly anime (mostly CONTESTSHIPPING), but who knows what crazy ideas comes to my mind. Disclai...
Pokemon Shipping florafastbunny

Любовные романы

41.2K 405 21
My first fanfic in the history of my life. This will be a book with shiping storoes from Pokemon, mostly the manga. Enjoy!
From My Heart to Yours Killerofchaos7

Любовные романы

326 6 1
This is the first story I've ever written like this. I usually create fanfic videos on Youtube but have never wrote out a fully-detailed story like...