𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞...

By vwrites13

"𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐨�... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟎𝟐 || 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟎𝟑 || 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟎𝟒 || 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟓 || 𝐈 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐀 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚
𝟎𝟔 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟎𝟕 || 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝟎𝟖 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟎𝟗 || 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟏𝟎 || 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬
𝟏𝟏 || 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝
𝟏𝟐 || 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝟏𝟑 || 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟏𝟒 || 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟
𝟏𝟓 || 𝐎𝐡,𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝟏𝟔 || 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝟏𝟕 || 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲
𝟏𝟖 || 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟏𝟗 || 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦
𝟐𝟎 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟐𝟏 || 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟐𝟐 || 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟑 || 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
𝟐𝟒 || 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟐𝟓 || 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭
𝟐𝟔 || 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦
𝟐𝟕 || 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤&𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
𝟐𝟖 || 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟐𝟗 || 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧?
𝟑𝟎 || 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝟑𝟏 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝟑𝟐 || 𝟏 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡,𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞
𝟑𝟑 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝟑𝟒 || 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬
𝟑𝟓 || 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟑𝟔 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟑𝟕 || 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬 & 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟑𝟖 || 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟑𝟗 || 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝟒𝟎 || 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝟒𝟏 || 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐈𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟒𝟐 || 𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐫𝐮𝐧
𝟒𝟑 || 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝟒𝟒 || 𝐌𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝟒𝟓|| 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝟒𝟔 || 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐨 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝟒𝟕 || 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝟒𝟖 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟒𝟗 || 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝟓𝟎 || 𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟓𝟏 || 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐈𝐬 (𝐍𝐨𝐭) 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟐 || 𝐔𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
𝟓𝟑 || 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟓𝟒 || 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝟓𝟓 || 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝟓𝟔 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟓𝟕 || 𝐌𝐲 𝐎𝐰𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞
𝟓𝟖 || 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝟎𝟏 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭

54K 871 370
By vwrites13

"𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒 , 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓁𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓉 "

🖤

"I don't need a fucking bodyguard!" I screamed in my mother's face as I felt my whole body shake with anger while she sat in front of me looking through documents completely calm.

"It doesn't matter what you want, Allyn. Sir Angelo has sent one of his most trusted men to protect you. We expect him to be here tomorrow at the latest" she replied calmly, sipping from her coffee, and avoiding my gaze.

"I don't care what Sir Angelo says!" I yelled back, stamping my foot and catching the eyes of our house cleaner "I don't need a fucking bodyguard to look after me."

My mother looked at me, taking a deep breath. Her deep blue eyes pierced into mine, cutting me in two. She left the documents on the desk in front of her.

Her eyes stopped at our house cleaner who was still listening to our conversation. After my mother gave her one cold stare she looked down immediately, leaving the room.

When it was just the two of us my mother turned her gaze to me, narrowing her dark blue eyes.

''Angelo is your future husband and you will speak to him with respect'' she replied in an even voice, walking around the desk and standing face to face with me ''Do you understand?'" She lifted her brows waiting for my answer.

Just the thought of that makes me sick to my stomach. I don't want to do this. I don't want to marry this man.

I still don't understand how my mother threw me so easily into the arms of one of the most arrogant and heartless men to walk this Earth without even thinking about it.

I don't know this man well enough, I have seen him a couple of times but I've heard stories about him. Stories that make my body shiver but not in a good way.

"I don't want to marry him" I barely whispered, shaking my head, feeling my eyes water.

Wasn't the loss of my father enough torture for me that now I have to marry this arrogant pig?

That means it's all over. I'll be his and I won't be able to marry a man by my choice because I love him. That opportunity is taken away from me with this fucking arranged marriage.

"I know sweetheart..." she replied softly wiping away the tear that fell down my face but her words felt insincere and her hands cold on my skin "But you have to do it for the good of our family"

"For your sake, not for our family" I mumbled to myself but she heard me, clenching her jaw, and without thinking she slapped me across my face, causing me to turn my head to the side and grab the spot on my cheek that was burning.

Tears kept falling one after another. I feel so fucking helpless right now and I hate that.

"You were promised to Angelo long before you turned 18. You are already 20 years old and it is good until you turn 21 to accept your fate and learn to enjoy the opportunities that open before you with this marriage "

Opportunities? More like a prison.

"If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at your father because he signed this contract with the King family, not me" she hissed back at me before pulling away slightly allowing me to catch my breath.

The room stayed silent for a couple of seconds leaving us two to only stare at each other. I look into her eyes and see a fucking stranger because no mother would allow this thing to happen knowing it's against her child's wishes.

She then smiled a little, removing some hair from my face before taking my hands with hers "Now, clean up yourself for dinner. I'll be in the kitchen" she put a big smile on her face before kissing my cheek and leaving me alone in the room.

I collapsed on the ground like a wreck, letting my tears fall one after another not even trying to stop them.

I miss you, dad. I miss you so fucking much.

My life completely fell apart after I found out that my father died. It happened 3 years ago and I don't know what the fuck I did so wrong to deserve God to take away my most beloved person.

I remember spending all of my free time with him. I loved him more than anything in this world, and he looked after me like I was made from glass. I was his little princess.

He was so kind- a selfless type of kind. Everybody loved him but not even as half as I did. He was my hero and my best friend.

We did everything together. His favorite thing in his free time was watching me dance.

I loved dancing since I was little. It was my way to escape from reality and go to a better place. I just loved feeling free and my father always supported me. His dream was to see me become a professional dancer one day.

But God took him away from me way too soon.

He died in his sleep, and to this day no one can tell us a fucking reason why the hell that happened. I was only 17 when he left this Earth and I haven't been the same since.

I haven't danced since then. I don't do any of the things that I used to do with dad when he was alive. All that died with him.

The doctors could not give us a clear reason as to what had happened to him and what led to the end of his life, which left me devastated and with many questions.

Since then, I only have my mother, who changed radically after my father's death.

I rarely see her smile and even if she does, it seems different. She was different. Colder and callous even to me.

I still remember the day when she gave me the to read the contract. Written on a fucking piece of paper with my father's signature underneath.

I remember I cried a lot that night into her arms. My mom was holding me, repeating again and again that everything is going to be alright. But I knew it fucking won't.

I felt betrayed by my most close person, and he wasn't even here to ask him to give me a fucking explanation for why he did this to me.

In the contract, I read how this marriage would connect the Delgado and King families as one. I was promised to their firstborn son- Angelo King. With that my life is promised to be carefree, lavish, and safe under the King family's protection.

It's all about money and power.

But I still don't want to believe that my father was capable of doing such a thing to his own daughter.

And all of this behind my back. He could've said something, anything. Tell me to my face that he promised me to someone against my will.

He could have done it, but no, he decided to hide it from me, like a coward.

Our family is not poor, but we are not rich either. We were an average normal family living in a not small house and being able to afford everything we needed to survive.

But we didn't have the money of the King Family. These people were rich as fuck. I have my reasons to believe that they are rich but not because they are hard-working people. I just know they do something illegal for easy money but I can't prove it.

Even if I find something against them, I can't say a fucking thing because my future husband is part of this family and probably will kill me without a blink of an eye if I say something against his closest people.

I have seen these people several times in my life and always in their presence, I feel goosebumps running through my body.

I was little when I saw them for the last time and I don't remember much but I don't want to either. All of the King family are arrogant , narcissistic, and not good people. Or at least that's what I remember.

My father was a close friend with Martin King, Angelo's father and I never could figure out why.

With this contract, I got all my fucking answers, although it's years later.

And yet he kept telling me that nothing in this world was more important to him than me.

Apparently, it was all a lie.

Just the thought of having to marry a monster like Angelo made me want to throw up.

I haven't seen him many times, but it's enough to know that I don't want anything to do with him.

Angelo runs one of his father's successful companies, while I haven't heard anything about his sister and brother. Last time I saw and heard something about them was when I was little.

Angelo was the only child in their family that was under the spotlights and he loved it. He was known in society as a womanizer and I don't know why the fuck girls swooned over him.

Well okay, I can guess why. Angelo is not ugly, at least from what I remember and see on the news, no matter how much I don't like him I can't lie about this thing.

Not that I can judge much by some fucking photos, but he looks like an attractive man. A sculpted face with a perfect jawline, eyes a dark shade of brown and his hair was black and neatly gelled back.

He has a beautiful smile, I admit, although he rarely smiles in photos. He is tall with a well-shaped body from what I can see from the suits he is always wearing. I can't say that he is big, but he has enough muscles on him.

My mom told me that Angelo is coming here next week to spend some time with his future wife.

I want to throw up just knowing it's me.

And on top of that, he's not even my husband yet and he already controls me.

A Bodyguard? Seriously?

It feels like enough of a prison already, why do I need a fucking bodyguard to make it even worse?

But like it or not my father signed this contract giving my hand to this man. I have no choice but to obey.

I got up from the ground, wiping away my tears because the last thing I wanted was for anyone to see me weak and vulnerable. That's not me.

I took a deep breath and left the room with my head held high, even though my heart was breaking.

I'm Allyn fucking Delgado not some weak bitch.

If they want to play this facade, okay.

Let's fucking play.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

Welcome back, my beautiful readers.🤍

What do you think of the first chapter?

Ahh, i hope you are exited about this book as much as I am.❤️‍🔥

Thank you for giving this book a chance.

Love you all so much.

V.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 13.6K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
557K 29.9K 49
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
397K 33K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
3M 248K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...