Enchantment high degree favor...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Haruhi Yucha Alternate Title: 咒术高专好感度获取日志 Summary: You swear that the original intention of enter... More

Enchantment high degree favorability acquisition log
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112

29

73 3 0
By Spinfoxie

    It was already afternoon when the game ended, and I wasted a lot of time. By the time I arrived at Jinjing General Hospital, it was almost evening.

    The summer heat has dissipated a lot.

    Hospitals have always been places where spell spirits are easily generated.

    I just walked a few dozen meters and already encountered several spell spirits.

    But they are all insignificant and low-level spell spirits, very weak, and I can even remove them without disturbing the people around me.

    The remaining magic power confused my perception.

    I frowned and walked to the depths of the hospital. Since I became a magician, I would feel uncomfortable instinctively when entering such a place with strong magic power.

    "Huh?"

    Suddenly, I found a filth that was not the same as other places. It was different from those vague residues of magic power, and it was more dense and obvious.

    My nerves suddenly tightened, and following those filthy traces, I came all the way to the back of the hospital.

    From the back door, there is a lawn, where other patients can take a walk or breathe fresh air on weekdays.

    It's not the same scene as I imagined.

    Before I approached the place where the most filth was thickest, I already heard the clamor of the teenagers.

    "...Even without Yukimura-senpai, we can still win the game!" A young man with black hair and curly hair said to the person sitting on the bench very emotionally.

    "Chiye, what are you talking about!" A red-haired boy next to him rushed over and pressed his head.

    "I, I didn't mean that!" Curly tried to explain.

    "Hurry up and apologize to the minister!"

    But the Yukimura-senpai they were talking about was not angry, his tone was gentle: "It's okay."

    "Sanada."

    Yukimura turned his face halfway, revealing a surprisingly beautiful profile face that almost ignored his gender.

    "I can't play due to illness this time, so I'll leave the game to you."

    Sanada, who was standing next to Yukimura, was obviously much more calm and reliable than his companions. He wore an indigo baseball cap and nodded slightly towards Yukimura: "We will definitely do it. Hand over the championship to you." The

    captain retired due to injury, and the team members never gave up. While comforting the captain, they did not lose their fighting spirit, and still pointed to the championship.

    ——This is obviously a scene that does not violate the harmony in the juvenile blood manga.

    But I felt chills all over.

    ——Because it’s not because of illness that I can’t play.

    I was in a dilemma as I looked at the ugly curse spirit that wrapped around half of Yukimura's body.

    【Window】The information is wrong.

    First of all, this is not a quasi second-level curse spirit at all, it is a real second-level curse spirit.

    It's not that I don't have the confidence to get rid of it, but this is a hospital with a huge flow of people. Even if a tent is set up, I'm not sure that it will be silently removed under the condition of ensuring the safety of other doctors and patients.

    Not to mention that there are still a bunch of middle school students who don't understand the situation and just come to see their seniors.

    Fortunately, I was more cautious at the beginning and kept a long distance. When I quietly retreated, no one noticed me, including the second-level curse spirit.

    It was impossible for the teenagers to stay in the hospital for a long time. After about ten minutes, everyone said goodbye to Yukimura one by one and left.

    I carefully hid myself around the corner.

    In the past ten minutes, I also got a lot of information about them.

    For example, the sick boy's name is Yukimura Seiichi. He is the president of the Tennis Club of Lihai University. He seems to have a very good personality and is a very cohesive person. At least those players are completely convinced by him, and every one of them is sincere. worried about his condition.

    Yukimura's gentle and calm smile suddenly disappeared when he was alone.

    Under the afterglow of the evening, the loneliness and confusion after the great change could not be concealed on this young man who was originally the proud son of heaven.

    After sitting on the bench for a while, Seiichi Yukimura slowly stood up while leaning on the chair.

    The disease made his limbs paralyzed and weak, and even walking was difficult, but Yukimura Seiichi was obviously a person with very strong self-esteem, and even in such a situation, he did not want to show embarrassment in front of others.

    So even though it was difficult and walking very slowly, he still leaned against the wall all the way back to his ward.

    I was worried that if the second-level spell spirit found out that it was wrong, it would directly attack Yukimura, so I had to follow it all the way.

    Yukimura walked to the ward and was about to open the door.

    Suddenly, there was a conversation between the doctor in charge and the nurse in the room.

    "Is Yukimura?"

    "Ah... in such a situation, I might not be able to play tennis in the future." The

    excellent hearing made me hear these words too.

    Hearing this, Yukimura Seiichi seemed to have suddenly lost his strength. His body that could barely support it suddenly lost all his strength, and he could only let himself slide to the ground.

    He lowered his head, kite purple hair covering his face.

    I can't see the other person's expression.

    But he couldn't ignore the deep despair that suddenly erupted from him.

    Since becoming a conjurer, I've been particularly sensitive to negative emotions in others.

    It was the despair of broken dreams, and in a trance, I could hear the wailing of the young soul.

    But he still maintained his demeanor on the surface, sitting against the wall without saying a word.

    I didn't cry bitterly, but I also lost the strength that I tried to maintain decent.

    In my field of vision, the curse spirit behind him also sensed the pain in the boy's body.

    It had no features on its face, but its fat, twisted limbs began to dance.

    This spell spirit is excitedly chewing on the despair of others.

    "Destroying other people's dreams is unforgivable no matter what."

    I gritted my teeth and watched for a while, then turned around quickly and left the hospital.

    It's not convenient to do it here, I have to lead Yukimura Seiichi outside the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 186 118
Alternative Title: 咒术高专的中也小姐 Author: Qian Ciyue Summary: As the king of sheep, Ms. Chuya Nakahara was sent to a new world by her sister who possessed...
19.9K 1K 38
Lucy Heartifilla is a perfect fairy angle. She's beautiful in every way. But her life is not so like her, when an unexpected turn falls into her path...
653K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
106K 4.1K 147
Where jungkook and jimin are both actors but don't really know each other, and are shipped on Instagram, where they are very famous and active. 》Inst...