Enchantment high degree favor...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Haruhi Yucha Alternate Title: 咒术高专好感度获取日志 Summary: You swear that the original intention of enter... More

Enchantment high degree favorability acquisition log
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112

23

73 4 0
By Spinfoxie

    Unexpectedly upright, Hibaraki Komi.

    So the way to attack you is to fight with you.

    It's really ingenious, and it sounds like it will definitely pay attention to orphans.

    It seems that the little angel Sawada Tsunayoshi gave me the illusion of a blind eye, and Bingsheng's strategy characters don't seem to be very normal.

    My mind was instantly balanced.

    Skylark seems to like to be alone, he seemed to finally notice that there were three people here at the same time, and frowned in dissatisfaction.

    His icy gaze turned to Tsunayoshi Sawada, who was lying on the side and was also shot.

    "Are you gathering? Herbivore."

    "Eh? Hibari-senpai, I... I don't have it. I'll go back to class now."

    Sawada Tsunayoshi seemed to be afraid of Hibari Kyouya. After returning the curse tool in his arms to me, he turned his head nervously and was about to leave.

    Before leaving, he waved goodbye to me timidly.

    ……so cute.

    I couldn't help laughing and waved at him.

    Then in the next second, Sawada Tsunayoshi stumbled on his left foot and fell with a thud.

    I was amazed.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi's face turned red again, as if he was too ashamed, he clumsily got up, and ran crookedly into the distance.

    I always felt that he would fall again, and I couldn't bear to watch it again.

    "Be careful on the road, Sawada-san!"

    Hibari's icy gaze swept towards me, I pretended not to see it, and jumped up the wall.

    "Sorry, sorry, I'm gone, goodbye!"

    I always felt that Hibari Kyoumi was about to stop doing it again, and quickly chose to leave this bloody school immediately.

    The skylark stood on the spot, and the cold phoenix eyes quietly watched my back.

    It was not until he left Bingsheng Middle School that the feeling of being on his back disappeared.

    "Huh..." I relaxed a little, bought some desserts on the street as souvenirs, and returned to Tokyo overnight.

    Woohoo, it's really scary outside, I have to stick with the glass to get better.

    Fighting a lark is certainly not without merit.

    The most obvious thing is that my intermediate martial arts proficiency has risen by 10%.

    You must know that the intermediate level is much more difficult to advance than the beginner level.

    Although I ran a long way this time, I also gained more than 1,000 favorability points and 15% skill proficiency. No matter how I look at it, I earned it.

    If there are more people like Sawada, I guess it won't be long before I can collect 15,000 favorability points.

    There was nothing to do along the way, so I simply pulled out the panel that had risen a bit and appreciated it.

    Constitution: 150 (you really are King Kong Barbie)

    Brute force: 155 (wrenches have never lost)

    Fighting: 150 (trained)

    Agility: 155 (very light)

    Combat strength: 155 (the chicken farm can no longer stop you)

    Appearance : 85 (this value is a fixed value, the total value is 100)

    Charisma: 90 (no doubt beautiful girl)

    Intelligence: 10 (very ordinary)

    Wisdom: 155 (obtained a strange bonus)

    Knowledge: 35 (obvious Hard work)

    Mana: 900 (better than normal mana) The

    increase in value is mainly due to the fight with Hibaraki Kyoumi, I feel adrenaline rushing when I recall it now.

    If you don't want to come and play more in the future, the effect of fighting Hibari Kyoumi is more effective than removing three curse spirits.

    But I can only think about this kind of thing. The magic world is so short of people, and I can't help but feel melancholy when I think that it is very likely that I will become a social animal in the beautiful student period.

    On the way back, although I kept seeing good people and good deeds, I couldn't trigger any special characters, not even a curse spirit.

    However, no matter how small a mosquito is, it is still meat. I didn’t allow myself to be idle all the way. When I returned to the high school, I felt that I was about to lose my strength.

    "Woooo, Nitro, I'm so tiring on a business trip."

    I hummed as I nestled on Nitro's shoulder.

    "Didn't you say there are only two third-level spell spirits?"

    "I only have one quasi-second-level spell spirit! In addition, I encountered a violent fighting maniac and was forced to work overtime."

    "It's awesome."

    Nizi said casually . To comfort me, without stopping, I quickly peeled off a chocolate candy ball and stuffed it into my mouth.

    "Hey, Glass, why are you feeding that guy with my chocolate balls, this one's been queuing for a long time!"

    The white-haired DK sitting behind us shouted loudly.

    It's Gojo Satoru, that guy's mission is over, and he came back a little earlier than me.

    I ignored him and continued to act like a spoiled brat at Nizi. Gojo Satoru didn't know what was going on. Since I came back this time, I always looked weird. Don't ask me how I got half of my face covered by the sunglasses. See the specific look above.

    Asking is a girl's intuition.

    In short, I felt a little nervous, and I always felt that he held a grudge against me and was ready to backstab me at any time.

    This person's taste is definitely not good, but this is fed to me by the glass, and I have to pretend to be delicious no matter what.

    Until the fragrant chocolate and the crispy nuts swept my mouth, my eyes lit up, my whole body bounced, and I instantly recovered.

    "Isn't this ROKKATEI's new limited-edition nutty white ball!"

    I blurted out.

    "Ah?"

    Jiaren Nizi looked at a loss.

    Wujo Satoru in the back snapped his fingers and said with a proud face: "This is the latest flavor. I specially asked Mr. Sano to queue up to buy it, and it's sold out in Osaka."

    "God, this Mr. Sano is amazing, I I didn’t get any of my purchasing agents!” I looked up with admiration.

    "Hey...it's just an ordinary chocolate ball...what about you guys?" Glass was unable to complain.

    "How is it normal!" Wujogo and I said in unison.

    "ROKKATEI, this is the earliest supplier of white chocolate in Japan." I said solemnly.

    "Missing this is equivalent to missing the entire dessert world!" Wujo Satoru added beside him.

    "I won't talk to you about this." Glass was defeated by the offensive of my eyes.

    "Also, isn't Mr. Sanwei on vacation?" Her eyes turned to Gojo Satoru.

    "Well~" Gojo Satoru said with a smile, "Mr. Sanwei volunteered to work overtime."

    "Shut up, Satoru, who would volunteer to work overtime to buy dessert."

    "If it's for ROKKATEI's limited-edition chocolate, I can." I Interjected aside.

    "Qianna, shut up!"

    "Eh!?"

    I silently compared the movement of zipping my mouth.

    Seeing me standing beside me with a puffed face and not talking, Nitro was also a little uneasy, so she fed me another chocolate candy ball.

    This time, Wujo Satoru sulked his face.

    "What kind of expression do you have." I pointed at the side.

    "Then spit it out for me!" Wujogou really couldn't do it!

    "I spit it out, did you eat it?" I was furious.

    "How do you know that I don't eat if you don't spit!

    "

    He stretched out his hand, directly pinched my cheek and pulled it up: "Spit it out, spit it out!"

    "Woooooo!" I'm going to kill him! ! !

    Gojo Satoru pinched my face for two chocolates.

    The key is that I can't escape it at all.

    Shameful.

    I must take revenge!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 149 49
Alternative title: 家主成长计划 Author: Shiguang Summary: As a daughter, born in a big feudal family that favors sons over daughters, how can she i...
2.4K 85 60
Alternative Title: 5t5被困狱门疆后我暴富了 Author: Ziqing Mo Summary: I have a husband, and the family is married. We live our own lives, and we are very happy...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC