๐’๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐„...

By sinkingstorm

๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ - ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ [ ๐˜ค ] โ€ข ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ - ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ... More

๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’• + ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•
ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
โต
โถ
โท
โธ
โน
ยนโฐ
ยนยน
ยนยฒ
ยนยณ
ยนโด
ยนโต
ยนโถ
ยนโท
ยนโธ
ยนโน
ยฒโฐ
ยฒยน
ยฒยฒ
ยฒยณ
ยฒโต
ยฒโถ
ยฒโท
ยฒโธ
ยฒโน
ยณโฐ
ยณยน
ยณยฒ
ยณยณ
ยณโด
ยณโต
ยณโถ
ยณโท
ยณโธ
ยณโน
โดโฐ
โดยน
โดยฒ
โดยณ
โดโด
โดโต
book ยฒ published

ยฒโด

2.9K 47 11
By sinkingstorm

"Dad, you can come in now." Violet shouted when she was ready fixing her hair and doing her make up. She stood in front of the big mirror and looked at herself. She looked beautiful. She had to go all out, cause the festivities were going to be in the hotel, that he owned.

She stood there and looked at herself in the mirror, with a smile on her face. She looked amazing. She had never seen herself like that.

"Oh my god! Look at my beautiful baby!" Her father said with a big smile on his face. He looked proud.

"Do you think so?"

"Literally the mist beautiful human being on planet earth. Let's take a selfie, so I can put it on my lockscreen and show my coworkers how beautiful my daughter is." Violet giggled.

"You're only saying it, cause I'm your daughter." Axel shook his head and took out his phone, snapping a pic of them and quickly putting it on his lockscreen.

"I'm posting it on Facebook." She started laughing.

"You're such a boomer dad."

"What's that?"

♡♡♡

Violet and Axel walked out of Axel's Mercedes C class. Violet felt good, but in the same time, people just down the street, were struggling to make it through the week, and she was here walking out of a 100k car wearing Gucci heels worth 3k.

About an hour in, Axel has greeted hundred of guests, with her by his side. She shook so many damn hands, she definitely didn't liked it. An hour has passed and all that came out of her mouth was 'Violet. So nice to meet you.' and a fake smile. She had stolen a glass of champagne and downed it, while her dad wasn't looking.

She saw a familiar face in the distance. It was Pope.

"Dad. I'll be right back."

"Don't be too long! We have to meet more people." He shouted while she ran down the stairs.

"Just what I fucking want." She said to herself and ran to Pope.

The boy smiled when he saw her, but also felt guilty. Violet ran in his arms and hugged him tight. Her hugs were so amazing, and all he needed right now was a tight hug.

"Look at you! You look like a greek goddess."

"Shut up. I stole champagne." She said and showed him the glass. She took a sip and gave it to Pope, who looked like he needed it. He downed the remaining champagne.

"I just downed a 1k champagne." Violet nodded her head.

"Have you seen JJ?" Pope asked and she shook her head. They stood to the side and watched the people.

"This is so stupid." Was heard from behind them and they turned around. It was Kie. They smiled and quickly hugged each other.

"You look beautiful Kie." Violet said at the girl who was wearing a purple dress with a flower crown.

"Have you seen yourself? You look stunning, Vi!"

Violet saw her dad looking around and his gaze stopped at her.

"Violet. Come here." He shouted at her and she rolled her eyes with a groan.

"I have to go meet more boomers guys! Yay!" She said fake excited. Her dad walked to the porch.

"Violet!" He shouted and she started to walk towards him.

"Have fun Vi!" Pope said as he and Kie started giggling.

"Oh yeah, Pope! I'll be having so much fun you have no idea!" She said back as she walked away.

An hour later. She was once again with her dad, next to a table with strangers.

Axel dragged his daughter around showing her like a trophy. She felt so out of place, it was unreal.

"Violet. This is Ward Cameron. Rafe's father." He said and the man smiled at her, she took his hand shaking it.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." She said with yet another fake smile.

"Hello Violet! Heard so much about you." He said and he and her dad started talking. She saw a blond girl walking to Ward.

"Sarah. This is Violet. Axel's daughter." He said and the girl walked to her with a big smile. Sarah was fucking beautiful. Violet smiled at her, feeling not so pretty anymore.

"Hi! Want to walk around with me?" Sarah said noticing that Violet felt out of place. Violet nodded and looked at her dad. He nodded and they walked away.

Violet stole another glass and Sarah laughed at her.

"You're the girl that spilled the cup on Topper's head. He's my boyfriend." Violet looked at her. Why was Sarah, with Topper? And who the fuck names their child, Topper? Violet started giggling. Sarah looked at her confused.

"His name's Topper?" She asked and Sarah nodded. "I'm sorry but that's such a funny name." Sarah chuckled. It was a funny name, it really was.

"You're right." The two girls talked for a while, exchanged phone numbers and Sarah ran off to dance with a little girl. Violet was once again next to her dad. She was looking at the people that were dancing, she noticed the golden locks of hair and felt something weird. Was that JJ? She watched as the boy went over to Sarah and gave her something. Violet looked confused, the boy passed her, looked at her and then came back. She noticed him looking her up and down, so she did the same. She noticed the bruises on his face and her heart felt heavy.

"Hi. You look pretty." She was just about to say something, when she noticed Topper and the others walking their direction. "Bye gotta run." He said and ran in the hotel. She followed him with her gaze, confused. Topper, Rafe and the others ran past her, following him. They were gonna beat him up again. She put down the non alcoholic cocktail she had in her hand and walked to the security. His name was Jeff.

"Hey Jeff! One of the waiters spilled a drink on me on accident and my friend saw and got mad, and they followed him inside. Can you go check it out please?" Jeff nodded.

"Of course Miss. Snow." He said and walked in the hotel.

"Violet! Come here, Mr. Reedus wants to meet you!" She heard her father, and groaned once again, once again drinking from her glass and started to walk towards them. They talked about school and universities for about 5 minutes, when the door opened and Jeff walked out with JJ in his arms, pulling him out of the hotel.

"I can walk myself! I've got legs! Can't you see that brother?" JJ shouted at Jeff and everything died down and everyone looked at him. "I really appreciate what you did back there, but I can walk myself out, big man." JJ said and stumbled next to a table, he grabbed a man's drink from his hand and downed the drink and set the glass back down.

"It's okay, everybody!" JJ shouted and Jeff let go of him. "Leave it to the men and women in uniform, let's hear it for them!" He started clapping and Jeff got ahold of him once again, pulling him away.

"Rose! You look like Lady Liberty!" He said and pointed to the woman next to Ward. Vi felt the little smile creep out on her face. But when Jeff pulled in JJ hard, making him stumble on his feet she spoke out.

"Let go of him." She shouted and felt off the eyes on her. Her dad looked confused and angry, but she didn't care. "You can't just boot him!" Jeff let go of the boy, immediately after she told him to. JJ and her met eyes, and she felt the weird feeling again.

"Sir?" Jeff said and once again put his hands on JJ. Axel was telling his daughter to keep quiet. But for the first time in her life, she wasn't going to be quiet.

"I invited him here!" Violet said and JJ turned around and pushed Jeff, who fell to the ground. Everyone around them gasped out loud.

"Sorry about that." JJ said and pointed at Jeff. "Mandatory power hour at Rixon's, Vi." He said and winked at her. He pointed at Kie and Pope. "And you two. Rixen's cove! Let's roll!" JJ started to walk backwards.

"Come on. Workers of the world unite! Throw off your chains!" Pope and Kie ran to him and Violet looked at her dad. He was looking at her with an angry look in his eyes, she shook her head.

"Vi?" JJ's voice was heard. Violet looked at her dad and then at JJ.

"Violet! Don't think about it." She smiled devilishly. What was the worst that could happen?

"Sorry." She whispered and quickly ran down the stairs, running to her three best friends. JJ had his arms opened and she jumped in them laughing her ass of, he held her hand and the four of them ran off.

Axel stood on the porch and watched as his daughter ran of with her friends. The part of him that was still a child, was astonished by what they did just now. But the other part, was mad. Cause this was the only night, he didn't wanted to be ruined and it got ruined by his only daughter.

An hour later everyone had forgotten about what had happened and so was Axel. Who wasn't mad anymore, nothing was going to change for him even after that little show they pulled off.

●●●
vi's dress in case you're wondering what it looks like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 97 18
๐˜ˆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต...
73.9K 788 17
โI'm so in love with you it hurtsโž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก: ๐€ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐ฎ๐๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
43.4K 804 51
๐™พ๐™ฑ๐š‡ ๐š‚๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด ๐™น๐š˜๐š’๐š— ๐š‚๐šŠ๐šข๐š•๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ '๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š›...
48.1K 752 31
๐‘ด๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’๐’š๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฑ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’‰๐’Š๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“.