Hoodie x Reader

By Krilynx_Write

You, the Reader, is a transfer student from Ohio. During your time in your new location, you find yourself in... More

Meeting him
He saves your life
He promises to protect you
He lives right next door?
He follows you
He dreams about you
A secret
Becoming friends
Play day
Home alone
Liking him(Your prove)
Liking her (Hoodie's part)
Together for a night
Messing around
Old classmate
The dream
The voice
Times up
He fights for you
Faceless man
Slenderman
????
The secret room
Strange cat
Grinny
The strange man
Ambush
Gun shots
Their Alive!
The move
New start
The kiss
Together
Bloody Painter
Drawing
Laughing Jack
The meet
Confession
Over Night
Memories?
Jeff
The black box
Shadows
Message
Zalgo
Author's note

Brother

7.5K 287 60
By Krilynx_Write

  (Y/n)'s POV

"I wonder where Brian goes at this time of day?" I thought watching TV "Sis? Where are you?" The voice asked but this time it wasn't in my head. It came from upstairs "Umm... I-I'm in the living room!" I shouted upstairs. I turned off the TV and grabbed the bat Brian told me to use for me to defend myself whenever his gone. I heard footsteps walking down the stairs "Don't be scared. Don't show fear" I thought hiding behind the door.

"Sis?" The voice called out as he stopped by the door way. I raise the bat up to my head as it took a step in the room "Helen" I thought putting down my bat "Why were you hiding behind the door?" He asked tilting his head "I thought you were... umm.. An intruder" I answered placing the bat on the coffee table "Why are you here?" I asked sitting down on the sofa "I have something to tell you" The voice said.

"Not now voice" I thought as Helen sat next to me "But I want to tell you now" Helen said taking off his mask "Brother!" The little girl called out "What how did I get here?.. It's the little girl again" I thought following the girl "Brother!" The girl called out again "(Y/n)! I'm so glad that you're alive! Did he hurt? Do you have any injuries?" Helen asked hugging the girl "Helen... D-Did he say my name? N-No! Its impossible! I-I can't be that little girl" I thought.

I started backing away then a flash of memories came up "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Wake up! Come on sis!" Helen called out shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes "B-Brother? Is that you?" I thought as my vision came back "You remember me?" He asked as I sat up "Of course I would. Why would I forget my own brother" I answered then I realized what happened a minute ago "Brother" I thought hugging him.

Tears rolled down my cheeks "Shhh!! It's okay! I'm here now there's nothing to be afraid of anymore" He said hugging me back "I can't believe I forgotten my brother! Its been so long since we ever seen each other" I thought as he wiped away my tears "How long were you finding me?" I asked standing up "For six years" He answered "Six years... W-What happened back then?" I asked "All that matters now is that we're together again"  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 2.4K 48
You were just a decent girl, nothing out of the ordinary and you were simply happy & contented with your life...that was before he arrived. It was mi...
166 8 17
'I can't said it' 'Why not, tell me' 'I just can't.. trust me if I could I would tell you over and over till we die' 'Guess some words are left unspo...
43.9K 1.2K 21
#CPAWARDSSHOUTOUT (Welcome back to the "To Remember" series, where I put my own terrifying twist on X Reader stories. X Reader stories are supposed t...
8.3K 99 36
So..I am in love with creepypastas and I thought why not write a book..so here you go this will involve Slenderman Jeff the killer Ben drowned Hoo...