Together for a night

(Y/n)'s POV

When I woke up. I was in my room.

"Where's Brian?" I thought. Calling out his name. No response then I saw a note by my nightstand.

"Hey (Y/n). I'm going to get some stuff from Tim's house, and I'll be back soon ~Brian."  I read the note and got out of bed.

"I wonder what Brian likes to eat?" I said to myself, walking down to the kitchen.

 "Maybe he'll like some Cheesecake." I thought, turning on the radio.

"I'm tired of being what you want me to be. Feeling so faithless. Lost under the surface. Don't know what you're expecting of me. Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes." I sang along to the music 'Numb by Linkin Park' and started to cook.

"I hope Brian likes it." I thought then I heard a thud from above.

"Someone is in the house." I thought, grabbing a knife from the drawer. I slowly walk up the stairs. As I got to the top I heard another thud.

"It's coming from my room." I thought as I tighten my grip on the knife and walked to my room.

"Heart racing fast. Sweating. Scared what if the person has a better weapon than me?"

I thought as I reach for the doorknob. I peeked a little to see who was in the room. As I opened the door fully I saw Brian without his mask on and his top clothes were off. I blushed and closed the door.

"I s-saw Brian half-naked." I thought as I ran down back to the kitchen still blushing of course. As I finished cooking. I set the table for me and Brian.

"One night. yeah! And one more time. Thanks for the memories. Even though they weren't so great. See, he tastes like you only sweeter~" I sang along to 'Thanks for the memories' my all time favorite song. So I put the volume up and hummed.

"I only think. In the form of crunching numbers. In hotel rooms. Collecting patients lovers~" Brian sang as he entered the dining room.

"I-I love th-this so-song." Brian said, taking a seat.

"Really? I love this song too" I said, taking a seat across from him. We started to talk about our likes and dislike while eating.

"I didn't know we have so much in common." I thought, smiling. After eating, we placed our dishes to the sink and walked into the living room. We sat at the couch and turned on the TV.

"We are reporting at tayer's house. Where a 15-year-old boy was killed tonight. He was stabbed at the head and his kidneys was stolen" The news reporter said as I sat there in fear.

"Their house is near here" I thought starting to shake "A-are yo-you af-afraid?" Brian asked as he changed the channel not wanting me to get more scared. I nodded in response.

"Do-don't wo-worry I-I'll pr-protect you" Brian said, watching Arrow. I smiled and watched with him.

Hoodie's POV.

After a while (Y/n) leaned to my shoulder. I looked at her and she was asleep.

"I should bring her to bed." I thought, closing the TV, and carrying her bridal style to her room.

"Why am I doing this?" I thought to myself as I placed (Y/n) on her bed. Putting her covers up to her shoulders as I was about to leave the room.

"Brian. Can you sleep beside me tonight?" (y/n) asked sitting up. I walked over to her and laid down next to her.

"Goodnight Brian." She said, falling asleep.

"sw-sweet dr-dreams." I said, falling asleep too. The next morning. (Y/n) wasn't in bed with me so I got up and walked down to the kitchen. I saw (Y/n) cooking breakfast.

"Morning Brian!" She said, placing the last pancake to a plate.

"Mo-morning." I said, seating at the table and (Y/n) put my plate in front of me. She sat down across from me. We started to eat and talk about our childhood life.

"(Y/n) can't remember anything when she was little. Could it be her drawings with Slender is her childhood?" I thought, walking out of the kitchen.

"Hey Brian. Can you get my bag in my room?" (Y/n) asked, washing the dishes.

"Su-sure" I replied, walking up to her room and grabbed our bags. I walked down to see (Y/n) waiting for me.