Over Night

I stopped hugging him and sat behind him "That was the first time someone ever said something like that to me.... It must have tried his best to not stutter just to say those words" I thought smiling as he looked at me "W-Why a-are you cr-crying? Did I s-say something wr-wrong?" Brian asked wiping away my tears "No.. I'm just so happy cause that was my first time someone ever said something to me" I answered hugging him and he hugged back.

"And Brian I would love to be your girlfriend" I said breaking the hug. He pulled up his mask so only his mouth is seen "I love you" He whispered kissing me. After a few seconds we broke from the kiss "I love you too" I said smiling. We both laid at the ground looking at the stars "I want to be with him forever. I hope nothing bad will happen to us" I thought closing my eyes and falling asleep in Brian's arms.

Hoodie's POV

Next Morning. I opened my eyes "Sh*t! We fell asleep out here" I thought sitting up and looking to my side to see (y/n) still sleeping next to me "She's alright" I thought looking around if anyone is watching us "No one is here. Good! I need to get (y/n) back to the house before someone finds me... " I thought carrying (y/n). Bridal style. "Brian? Is that you?" She asked rubbing her eyes "Y-Yeah.. Go back to sleep. I-I'll ta-take you home" I answered and she fell back to sleep.

After a while. I was walking back to the mansion and bumped into Jeff "There you are Hoodie. Slenderman been looking for you the whole night! He even sent us searching for you. Where were you?" He asked "I-I wa-was walking a-around and th-thinking... I-I gu-guess I-I lost track of t-time" I answered continuing walking to the mansion with Jeff behind me "So you lost track of time for an entire night. What were you thinking?" He asked.

"R-Random stuff" I answered avoiding eye contact to him. Silence came between us well we don't get along that much "Have you been dreaming about playing with a little girl in the woods?" He asks. I stopped walking and so did he. He looked at me confused "Could it be that everyone doesn't remember what happened to them a long time ago and now their starting to get their memories back through dreams?" I thought looking down the ground.