Play day

Hoodie's POV

"So. What are we going to play?" Tim asks.

"Let's play tag." (Y/n) answered, smirking.

"What's t-tag?" I asked as Tim explains the rules to me. After a while of playing tag (y/n) was chasing Masky. He just climbed up a tree.

"Hey! That's no fair!" (Y/n) shouts to him.

"The rules didn't say anything about trees!" Masky shouts back.

"It seems their having fun." E.J said from behind.

"Ye-yeah" I said, smiling under my mask.

"Are you going to tell Slender yet?" E.J asked.

"N-no h-he'll just ki-kill h-her." I answered, trying to not think to what happened to the last girl.

"Slender will find out soon" E.J said, watching (y/n) trying to climb up the tree.

"I-I promised he-her" I said.

"Don't worry. I'll help you protect her" E.J said.

"Th-thanks." I said, holding the necklace that (y/n) gave me.

"(Y/n) is kinda like you. What are you going to do if Slender finds out?" E.J asked.

"I gu-guess. I-I have t-to Pro-protect her fr-from him or hi-hide he-her from ev-everyone" I answered.

"Well decide fast. Toby is planning to kill her soon" E.J said, looking at me.

"N-not un-until I ki-kill hi-him f-first." I mumbled.

 "What did you say?" E.j asked, looking at me.

"No-nothing." I answered, watching (y/n).

"Just be careful." E.J said, running back to the mansion and I ran to (Y/n).

"You're slow!" Masky teases, resting on the tree.

"Oh! You'll see who's slow after I get up there" (Y/n) says, trying hard to climb up.

"B-be ca-careful!" I said, looking up.

"Yeah! Yeah! I know! Almost there h-hey! No fair!" (Y/n) shouts at Masky as he jumps to another tree.

"Get used to it you slow poke! Why don't you just jump like what I did!" Masky teases more.

"Tim! St-stop teasing h-her! It-its h-her first time t-to do i-it" I said, looking up at them. (Y/n) trying to get on the branch.

"Ahh!" (Y/n) screams. As she slips and fall but I caught her.

"You alright?" Masky says jumping down and ran to us.

"Yeah. I'm ok" (Y/n) answered as I put her down.

"You wanna race back to the park?" (Y/n) asked, Masky and I nodded.

"Ready in one! Two!" (Y/n) said, getting a head start to the race.

"No fair!" Masky shouted as we ran towards her.

"You did the same too!" (Y/n) shouted back as we started to catch up to her.

"She's good but not good enough" I thought as (y/n) stopped running.

"Do you think she gave up?" Masky asked and I shrugged.

(Y/n)'s POV

"They're doing great in this race. Maybe too great. They're catching up to me. I need to go to my normal run now" I thought as Brian and catches up to me. I stopped for a sec then started to run again before they ever know it. I ran passed them while looking back to see their faces.

"They seem shocked. I'm almost there" I thought but then a flash of light came. As I trip from a root of a tree. Everything gone slow but instead of crashing to the ground I fell in the water.

"(Y/n)!"

The boy shouts then a splash. It was dark but I could see a little girl with (h/c) hair and a (f/c) dress she was cute. It seems she couldn't swim. I swam to her but I wasn't able to touch her then I heard another splash.

I looked up and saw a clown. The only color of him are black and white. The clown grabbed the girl and swam up and I swam up too. As I arrived to land there was three other boys.

Two where running towards us and the other one is seeing if the girl is alright. The two who were running. Were wearing a white shirt and have brown hair and the slightly short one is wearing a greed elf hat and shirt with a game controller picture on it. He also has blonde hair.

The boy next to the clown is wearing a blue hoody and a blue mask its weird cause it seems to look like he doesn't have any eyes. A tall man appeared out of no where which made me jump a little. As the two other boys reached to us. Everything turned to darkness for a little while.

"(Y/n)! (Y-y/n)! Wa-wake up! (Y-y/n)!" Brian said worried. A bright light appeared

"(Y/n)?" Tim said.