Drawing

I knelled down to the box and opened it. There was a school bag, some notebooks, and photo albums. i brought out the album and looked through the pictures "They seem to be a nice family" I thought as went to my lap and looked at the pictures with me "How could the person do this?" I thought looking at the last picture. It was torn into half separating the son and the parents. I closed the album and looked in the box and saw a drawing of a little girl and Helen holding hands.

"I see you found my things" I heard a familiar voice from behind. I looked behind to see Helen coming in the room from the windows "Oh! Uhh.. Sorry I didn't know it was yours" I said placing the album back in the box then the drawing "Its okay.. Thanks for finding it" He said picking up the box "Umm.. Who was the little girl in your drawing?" I asked standing up. He stopped at the window and looked back at me "You'll remember soon" He answered, bringing out the drawing from the box.

"Here you can have it. I have another one" He said, giving me the drawing "Thanks" I said, placing the drawing on my desk "By the way I'm Helen Otis" He said then jumping out the window "Helen Otis... Its like I've heard that name before" I thought going back to my bed and started drawing Helen.

Hoodie's POV

After a while I decided to check on (y/n). She was still drawing on her bed and I could tell she was sleepy "W-why are yo-you still a-awake?" I asked walking in the room "I just wanted to finish this last drawing of you before I sleep" She answered shading the background "I-I th-think that's p-perfect enough" I said smiling under my mask then (y/n) started singing Thanks for the memories. I listened to her singing.

"Her voice is so calming. I could just listen to her forever" I thought as (y/n) started to fall asleep. When silence filled the room. I looked at her and see that she finally fallen asleep. I took her sketch pad and pulled the covers over her shoulders "I love you (y-y/n)" I whispered placing her sketch pad on her desk and walked to the door while closing the lights in the process.