He lives right next door?

Hoodie's POV

After I told (y/n) that I would protect her. I stopped walking knowing that Eyeless Jack or E.J is watching me.

"I-I kn-know you're the-there." I said holding (y/n) closer to me.

"Are you bring that human to the mansion?" E.J asked, coming out from his hiding place.

"N-no. I'm ta-taking her home." I answered, starting to walk again.

"So its true then?" E.j said walking next to me.

"Wh-what?" I asked, hoping it's not Masky saying she's my girlfriend.

"Toby said you like the girl." E.J answered, looking at her. I didn't answer and just stayed quiet.

~Time skip~

"Thi-this i-is he-her house and n-no I do-don't like he-her." I said stopping at the door and ringing the doorbell.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt her since you made a promise to her." E.J said, hiding at the bush as the door opens.

"Oh, hello there. I see you brought my daughter home. Come in." (Y/n)'s mother said as she let me in the house.

"Her room is upstairs last door at the left it has a 'do not disturb' sign on the door." She said.

I went up to her room and settled her down on her bed, pulling up her covers over her. Putting her bag on her study table then left the room. I walk down the stairs where I saw (y/n)'s father standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"So-sorry t-to di-disturb yo-you." I said, walking out the door.

"No its okay. This happens a lot in (y/n)'s old schools." Her father said walking next to his wife.

"Though you're the first boy to ever brought her home." Her mother said smiling.

"Re-really?" I asked

"Yup! It's usually girls who brought her home. Anyways thank you for bringing her home young man." Her mother answered. I just nodded and walked away as they say bye to me then closed the door.

"Di-did yo-you felt th-that t-too?" I said, looking back to (y/n)'s house.

"Yeah. Don't you think she's well you know..." E.j said coming out from the bushes.

"So-some d-day sh-she wi-will b-be." I said as I wave to (y/n) looking out her window.

"Why did I promise to protect her?" I thought, walking away with E.J.

(Y/n)'s POV

When I woke up I was in my room. I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Where is Brian?" I thought. I got out of my bed and look out my window. I saw Brian with a strange guy wearing a blue mask.

"Is that Brian's friend from this lunch?" I thought as Brian saw me looking at him he waved and I waved back then two started to walk.

"I have to get that picture back!" I said to myself as I heard my mother calling me for dinner.

"Honey! Its time for dinner! Wake up and come down!" I hear her calling me again.

"Coming mom!" I answered trying to make my voice loud. Running down the stairs and to the dining room. I sat down to my chair and we began to eat dinner.

"So was that boy who brought you home a new friend?" Father asked, eating his food.

"No his just my seatmate at school" I answered.

"Where does he live?" Father asked. I just shrug.

"Dear. He must live right next door. I met his father this morning he mentioned his son's name was Brian. What's that boy's name?" Mother asked smiling.

"Br-Brian" I answered in a low voice.

"Just what I thought. You two should get along easily" Mother said continuing to eat.