Messing around

Masky's POV.

I was watching Hoodie and (Y/n) leaving the house.

"Hoodie was with her all along. Hi acting strange, usually, he would tell me directly or someone was last with him." I thought as I follow them to the dumb school Slender put him in.

"Why did Slender send him to this stupid school anyway. No one there understands him but only us creepypastas." I mumble, hiding by the shadow of the trees as (Y/n) talks to Hoodie in their classroom.

"Doesn't that girl do anything but draw?" I said to myself, leaning on the tree near me. After a while. The teacher left the classroom and (Y/n) started to talk to Hoodie, on there way to the back of the school.

"What are they talking about?" I thought, walking to the back of the school.

"Hey T-Tim!" Hoodie said, running towards me and (Y/n) followed him.

"Hey guys." I said, waving to them as they catch up. As they got to me and the three of us sat down on the grass.

"So what were you guys talking about on your way here?" I asked (Y/n).

"We were talking about o-"

"O-on ho-how w-we h-had fun l-last ni-night" Hoodie cut off (Y/n).

"He's hiding something from me. How could he do that his my best friend in the whole world" I thought, laying down on the grass as Hoodie leans on the tree and fell asleep and (Y/n) started drawing Zalgo.

"Wait... She's drawing Zalgo. How does she know about him? No she's probably a researcher or a fangirl though then she would know about me and Hoodie" I thought, sitting up to see Hoodie completely asleep.

"He must have slept late last night." I thought, watching (Y/n) brought out a maker and lifted Hoodie's mask "What are you doing?" I whispered tilting my head.

"I'm going to draw on Brian's face. Please don't tell him I did this." She whispered back while drawing a mustache on Hoodie's face.

"He looks good with a mustache but he also looks funny with it" I thought, trying to hold my laugh.

"Give me that. You missed something." I whispered as I took the maker from her and drew a flower on His forehead and (y/n) took another maker. She started to draw a butterfly on His cheek.

"Done!"

(Y/n) whispered as she put her makers in her bag and pretended nothing happened. I sat there looking at Hoodie holding my laugh in the process. Me and (Y/n) couldn't hold it, and started laughing when Hoodie woke up.

"Wh-why ar-are yo-you guys la-laughing?" Hoodie asked, confused. (Y/n) brought out a hand-held mirror, and faced it at his face.

"Wh-who did th-this!" Hoodie said, angrily. (Y/n) and I looked at each other then back to him.

"Not us!" We said at the same time.

"Yo-you tw-two be-better run or I-I'm going t-to po-pour th-this wa-water on yo-your he-heads" Hoodie said, standing up as (Y/n) and I started to running away from him.

"Co-come ba-back here!" Hoodie shouted while chasing us.

"You have to catch us first!" (Y/n) shouted back. I was hiding behind a tree and (Y/n) hid by the bush nearby.

"Ahhhhh!" (Y/n) screamed as Hoodie purred water over her head.

"Th-that's wh-what you g-get." Hoodie said laughing afterward I got behind of Hoodie and tackle him to the ground.

"Got ya!" I said as I locked Hoodie.

"Le-let m-me go!" Hoodie shouted, trying to get free.

"This is revenge Brian." (Y/n) said, purring water on him than on me.

"Yo-you d-deserve th-that." Hoodie said grinning. The three of us looked at each other then laughed.

"Come on! Let's get back to the school" (Y/n) said, walking the wrong direction.

"It's th-this w-way (Y/n)." Hoodie said, pointing the other direction.

"Oh! Uh... I know that. I was just... testing you guys." (Y/n) said, running ahead of us and we followed.

"She's not so bad for a human." I thought as we got back to school then the bell rang.

"What are we going to do. We're soaking wet." (Y/n) said, looking at her shirt.

"I got extra clothes but I only have for two people." I said, bringing out his, and my jacket out of my bag I hid by the tree.

"You ca-can u-use mine (Y/n)" Hoodie said, giving her his jacket.

"What about you Brian." She asked

"I-I'll be fi-fine." Hoodie said, grabbing his bag.

"Thanks, Brian." She said as she ran to the woods and changed her shirt.