Memories?

"Did I say something weird?" He asks looking at me "N-No.. Let's ju-just get back t-to th-the ma-mansion" I answered as we continued to walk. As we reached the mansion. "Slenderman is in his office and he wants to talk to you as soon as possible" Jeff said walking to the living room "I guess I have to go and talk to him" I thought walking to his office. I took a breath and knocked on the door "Come in Hoodie" Slender said. I walked in and sat on the chair across from him.

"Hoodie where have you been? I've been worried sick about you. I thought Zalgo would have taken you last night" Slender said sitting down on his chair "I-I wa-was walking in t-the woods w-while th-thinking about r-randon st-stuff and ki-kinda lo-lost track of t-time. I-I got in a l-location I-I haven't be-been in s-so I go-got a little lo-lost" I said "Hoodie I've noticed a lot changed in your behavior in the mansion. What's in your mind?" He asked.

I stayed quiet and looked down to the floor "I won't be able to help you if won't tell me" He said standing up "I-I was wo-wondering ab-about six years a-ago" I answered looking up to him "And what about it made wonder?" He asked tilting his head "I-I ca-can't remember what happened b-back th-then" I answered looking down to the ground. Slender hesitated "You can go now Hoodie and make sure you won't wonder off again" Slender said.

Yes Boss" I said leaving the room "I need to be more careful next time" I thought walking down to the kitchen "You're finally home. What were you doing with (y/n) anyways?" Masky asked giving me a piece of cheesecake "W-We we-were star gazing" I answered "Last night I kinda heard BEN and Toby talking about a dream they had three nights ago. They said its them playing with a little girl in the woods" Masky said.

"J-Jeff said th-the same to m-me on ou-our way here" I said sitting on the counter "Do yo-you t-think everyone is ge-getting the-their memories back fr-from s-six years a-ago?" I asked looking out the window "If so then we might get ours too and Zalgo might come back" He answered leaning by the counter next to me "W-What about (y/n)? Sh-She h-has th-the dreams but w-why haven't sh-she re-remember anything?"