"Lost in Love"

Galing kay naadiabluejoseph

"Lost in Love" is a Jikook love story inspired by Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin of BTS. Written by N. L. Jose... Higit pa

Chapter 1: This is Park Jimin
Chapter 2: This is Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 3: Dreams and Fantasies
Chapter 4: I Trust You
Chapter 5: Hungry Eyes
Chapter 6: Let Me Touch You
Chapter 7: All of Me
Chapter 8: Two Hearts
Chapter 9: Seek and Conquer
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: The Plan
Chapter 12: Change
Chapter 13: The Real Me
Chapter 14: The Real Secret
Chapter 15: Finally
Chapter 16: The Journey Now Start
Chapter 17: Change of Plans
Chapter 18: Surprises
Chapter 19: Doctor James
Chapter 20: Austin, Texas
Chapter 21: Learning in Love
Chapter 22: Life Goes On
Chapter 23: How Do I Live?
Chapter 24: Bittersweet Moments: Part1
Chapter 25: Bittersweet Moments: Part2
Chapter 26: 감사합니다 (THANK YOU)
Chapter 27: I Can't Lose You
Chapter 28: I'm So Lost
Chapter 30: The Fuckers
Chapter 31: Help Me!
Chapter 32: You're Almost There
Chapter 33: Drama! Drama! Drama!
Chapter 34: Don't Cry For Me
Chapter 35: Cry For Me
Chapter 36: Whalen 52
Chapter 37: Chingu (Friend)
Chapter 38: "More Secrets"
Chapter 39: "A Mother's Love"
Chapter 40: "A Father's Confession"
Chapter 41: "Jane's Secret"
Chapter 42: Sweetness
Chapter 43: My Sugarplum
Chapter 44: Jane's Log: Part1
Chapter 45: Jane's Log Pt2
Chapter 46: Jane's Log Pt.3
Chapter 47: The Humpty Dance
Chapter 48: Fire
Chapter 49: Our Mothers
Chapter 50: Finally!
Chapter 51: I Love You!

Chapter 29: Back to Work

134 14 2
Galing kay naadiabluejoseph

[Jungkook]

.

.

The next morning we were lying on our bed, fast asleep and in each other's arms. We were totally exhausted from all our exciting sex-workout when Jimin got a video call from Al.

.

"Hey you two lovebirds. So did you guys make up for all the lost time?" Al laughed and I swore I saw Hannah in the background slapping his ass.

.

I laughed and yawned at the same time, "You betcha! We're making up for lost time and for many times ahead too," and I kissed Jimin's forehead who then snuggled closer in my arms. "I've never slept so soundly since I can remember. Having Jimin here with me made me feel whole again."

.

"That's wonderful to hear, Master Jungkook."

.

I rolled my eyes at him, just giving up on Al calling me by my first name minus the title. Then Jimin told them our wonderful news showing his ring on the screen. We heard Hannah's loud screams in the background and she came hurrying into the view of the camera.

.

"OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!! Oh Jungkook you got the perfect time to do it. Wow! I'm so happy for you both. That ring is gorgeous."

.

Al also expressed his sentiments and then informed us, "Hannah and I will be here for a few more days so we'll pass and pick Jimin back up by Friday."

.

That was great. It meant I had Jimin all to myself for an entire week ahead. Then Hannah made me an even happier bunny, "Al and I were thinking that when we come on Friday that Master Jungkook could accompany us to Indonesia and see where Jimin is staying. Meet the Johnson's too. We could stay for the weekend and when I'm coming back on Sunday, I'll fly you back home. Does that sound okay?"

.

I was thrilled. Finally I could do what Jimin wanted the first time he left. Jimin then answered for us, "That sounds like an excellent plan," but then he turned to look at me, "That's if Jungkook is okay with it."

.

I nodded and kissed Jimin's cheek, "Of course. I would really appreciate that Hannah. Thank you." I realised that Jimin was making sure that we were both okay with the new plans.

.

Al sighed, "Ahh. The art of being considerate for each other. You guys are really growing and learning in love with each other."

.

I looked at Jimin and we smiled at each other. Then Hannah said, "Well, have a great week you two lovebirds. We'll see you in a few days."

.

I was totally thrilled. I had Jimin for an entire week plus I was going to Indonesia with him. Even if it was just for a few days, I really wanted to meet James' parents and make sure they knew that Jimin had a strong group of people who loved him dearly. With the time we had, Jimin and I did so many things together. Jimin had arrived on the Friday so the next day we went to the water fall and visited our nature pool and love cave as well as the cabin. Jimin was impressed with the improvements made in the cabin. We also visited Suki and my parents to make sure mom was doing fine. On Sunday we took a drive to visit Jimin's dad and his wife Sang-Hee. They were so pleased to see Jimin and me. Sang was an excellent cook so she showed us how to make Gimbap or Kimbap. It's a Korean dish made using cooked rice, vegetables, fish and various types of meat. It looked and tasted just like a sushi roll. We had a lot of fun.

.

Even though Jimin was here to spend time with me, I still had to go to work. So on Monday, I went to the architecture firm where I worked and carried Jimin there to meet everyone. Everybody was happy for us and Jimin easily made friends with my co-workers including my own personal team: The 'J-Squad' as they called themselves behind my back but I knew about it as I heard them whispering it many times. I tried to encourage them to not show favouritism at work because even though I trained them, they could be assigned to any member of the company. The 'J-Squad' was fully operational now and they also were thrilled to help me with my home project. They had never met Jimin before but they knew we were together as they saw pictures of Jimin and me at my parents' home as well as the pictures of us on my lock screen and home screen of my devices.

.

One of the guys, Dong-Min, who was a South Korean national who transferred to the US in his final year in college, expressed his gratitude to Jimin, "We're so thankful that you convinced the boss... I mean... Mr. Jeon to stay and help train us. We would be lost if it wasn't for him guiding us and helping us in our projects. I also had my final exams and with his help I aced all the tests with flying colours." Jimin bowed to him and assured him that he knew it was the right thing to do. Then Dong-Min asked, "So are you going to be helping us with your new home too?"

.

I nodded and answered for the both of us, "Yes, Min. Jimin has some really great ideas," and I asked the team to join us in my office as we worked on the house designs during our lunch period. Jimin actually agreed with what we already had so we didn't have to change anything. The only addition was the studio Jimin wanted so the team began to design a building to Jimin's liking. It was fantastic. Jimin was so detailed in what he wanted that the first sketch design was done in less than half an hour. I looked at my love and I felt the beams of warmth flowing inside of me. He was so good with people and so good to me. Jimin probably felt me staring at him because he turned and tilted his head with a smile aimed directly at me. My warmth was now bubbling up. Heat was overpowering me from the tip of my toes moving all the way up to the top of my head.

.

"I don't think I ever saw the boss so red in the face before," giggled Donna, a pleasant Southern girl just like Hannah, whom I realised was sweet on Min.

.

I smirked, "Hey, stop calling me 'Boss'. We're all working in the same company and we all have..."

.

"The Same Boss!" They said in unison and I saw Jimin snickering. He made me blushed again shaking my head while the others giggled some more.

.

Lunch was over and everyone went back to their areas. Because I had worked so well with the group, I was made permanent at my job and also given a small room to have meetings and organising planning with them. When everyone exited the room I walked up behind Jimin. He was still standing over the table admiring the work that we had just done. I put my arm around his waist and stood to the side of him. If I only stood behind him, I would probably get fired for having sexual relations in the workplace.

.

Plus I had a meeting to attend in the main conference room so I had to behave myself and keep myself from getting excited. So fucking hard to do when all I wanted to do was climb up behind my lover and squeeze my dick between his tight ass. I licked and bit my lips, swallowing the juices that were gushing inside of my mouth, "Jiminshi." Jimin answered me with a soft: 'Hmm'. I grunted softly. Jimin wasn't making it easy on me and he was totally clueless as to how he was affecting me right at this moment, "I have a meeting in the next few minutes. Would you wait here for me? Afterwards I'll be done for the day and we can..." and I dipped my hand from his waist to the roundness of his booty. My fingers were so wicked. It's as though they had a mind of their own when they slipped on top his fitted pants and all the way between the crevice of his delicious lower anatomy. God! I wanted him right now but I would have to wait. Instead I whispered my intentions in his ear while squeezing his trousers.

.

He tapped my shoulder lightly and tried to hold my hand that was trying to find his sweet spot. Jimin wriggled and giggled playfully making me want him even more now. He whispered, "Kookie... You can't say and do things like that in here. Someone might hear you and see you. But yes, I will wait for you. Go to your meeting. I'll be right here looking over our love cave."

.

"Hmm... Our Love Cave. I like the sound of that," and with that I hugged him, took a big whiff of him, kissed his cheek, applied more force on his butt and exited the room. When I passed the kitchenette area, it was then I realised that we worked throughout lunch. Jimin must be starving so I texted him that he could have anything in the lunch room. He sent me back an emoji with a hungry tongue. God! I needed to focus. Just seeing that image made me think of the many times I had his tongue in my mouth or the many times his tongue was wrapped around my cock. Fuck! I needed to calm down.

.

I began to think of a sad time with us and I remembered the day of my final exams. The day he didn't answer his phone as he was uncovering my secret/not-so-secret drawings. Those memories surely brought my dick down. I went to my meeting and for some reason I began to really think and remember that dreadful day. Shit! And I was getting that same shitty feeling too: me going to do something important and leaving Jimin alone.

.

Everything started on time as all the parties for the meeting were present. The main client and owner of the firm that needed our expertise was absent but he sent his lawyer in his stead. I thought it was unprofessional but these rich men were so busy that paying someone to stand in their stead was a normal exercise for them. I had to sit back as the other members presented their plans. For each plan, the lawyer made notes and asked questions to the presenter and my boss. This took a while and after three presentations, I finally did mine. It was smooth and well planned. The lawyer's expression remained unaffected as he showed no favouritism to any presenter. I could admire him for that.

.

There were still two more presenters and after I had completed mine, I sat back again and waited. I looked at the clock on my phone and realised that one hour passed. I just had to know. So hiding my phone under the desk, I quickly texted Jimin.

.

JK: Did u eat?

.

Silence... Nothing... I looked down at the screen again but I heard my boss clear his throat. I bowed my head and apologised, putting the phone back into my pocket. SHIT!!! This was feeling exactly like that dreaded day. I had put my phone on vibrate but after a few minutes I still felt nothing. FUCK!!!!

.

To me it felt like time stood still yet it was nothing of the sort. The meeting was going on as planned but that blasted clock wouldn't move faster. Why was this taking so long? A short recap: I was sitting in the conference room at work and I was supposed to be paying attention to my co-workers as they too were giving their pitch for a new and upscale building that was going to be built by a private consultant. The client was so rich and busy that he wasn't even present at the meeting. He sent his lawyer to look at the various designs we had in store for their company. And now my boss, Michael, was getting jittery and annoyed with me as I kept looking at my phone. I knew he didn't want the client's lawyer to get the wrong impression of us. The company he represented was one of the multi-million dollar companies in the Americas.

.

TLP Com. Ltd. were the owners of an old restaurant/bar/casino franchise called, 'All In' that pulled in a lot of money throughout the years. The new owner L. Palmer, was the son of the business tycoon of TLP Tom Lawrence Palmer, who had just recently passed away leaving everything to his offspring. I had heard about the old man before but I knew just enough about the new owner. He had remained silently in the background while his father was alive. But now he wanted to build his own business separate from the one he inherited to make a name for himself. I could admire that. This one was to be called, 'Poker Face'. He wanted the building not just to have that casino look but also to include a 'children's play area' to the back. Michael, my boss, was good friends with him so when he heard what he wanted, he immediately thought about my designs. Mr. Palmer Jr. agreed to look into our designs. So to make sure we had a greater chance at acquiring this project and to make things more challenging for me, my boss allowed some of his other best architects on board with the deal. He really wanted this contract.

.

It was while I was grousing over whether Jimin was okay that the main door opened. Michael's secretary came in and apologized for the intrusion. Behind her stood a tall slim man with wide broad shoulders. When he came in he commanded the entire room. He was indeed a handsome fellow and I saw as the lawyer from TLP stood up and acknowledged him. His serious and unemotional statue immediately changing upon seeing his boss.

.

"Mr. Palmer, I'm glad you could make it," Mr. Lawyer-face said as he made room for his boss.

.

Hmm. It would seem as though somebody is accustomed giving in to the other's needs. It may have looked like it was done out of respect but deep in my bones it felt more like dominance.

.

"Hmm-hmm!!!" I heard the man clear his throat. He seemed displeased about something. Maybe he needed his Evian water or maybe the temperature was too cold. Who knows what these big shots needed?

.

Then his lawyer remembered his place, "Oh. I do apologise. This is Mr. Lawrence Palmer Jr., new owner and industrialist of TLP Co. Ltd. We are so honoured you could join us, Mr. Palmer," and he took out his chair for him.

.

It literally felt like I had gone back in time during the slavery days. Mr. Lawyer-face was definitely moving like a puppet on a string.

.

"Why thank you, Greaves." He said in a snotty way to his little slave. Then he turned to my boss, "Michael, it's so good to see you. Can I see the plans please?"

.

Hmm... He didn't waste any time at all. He was given the copies of all the plans and the notes the lawyer made from the presentations. While looking at them he stopped everyone from what they were doing. Wow! He was really a dom. Why was I thinking about that? Shit! I needed to focus and with that I began to wonder what was going on with Jimin. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I sighed. I hoped it was Jimin as I was still getting that crazy-fucked up feeling from before.

.

"Jungkook!" I heard my boss say.

.

I looked up and everyone was watching me. Everyone including Mr. 'Dom' Palmer. OH SHIT! "Yes Sir," I looked at my boss who then turned to Palmer and said,

.

"Please excuse him. His mother recently suffered a heart attack so he's been out of sorts a bit," my boss covered for me for my lack of interest in what was going on. I just nodded. SHIT! I really needed to focus. "Jungkook, Mr. Palmer is interested in your designs. Can you present it again?"

.

I always dread having to bend over to someone like this but presenting was something that I was accustomed to. That was a piece of cake but the hand holding the knife cutting it was what I had to be mindful of. This Dom Palmer was giving me a 'bad vibe'. But being the professional that I was, I did as my boss asked. I began telling him and the others (again) about the structure of the building for the casino and the play area. Basically the children's area was to encourage families to come to his place. The adults would visit the tables for betting while their children played in the various waterslides, swings, paintball arena and a variety of places that housed indoor and outdoor games. All supervised with security and protection for the children.

.

Mr. Palmer was impressed. He liked the play area but not so much the casino building. So he asked if I would be able to temporarily join forces with another agency that he had just visited. Of course my boss didn't like it but he preferred we get a least one part of the contract than none at all. They both shook on it and both their lawyers started arranging the contracts.

.

While they were doing that I noticed that Mr. Palmer was looking at me. I felt a bit uneasy. I had noticed him watching me from before but I just assumed he was doing that because I was presenting. But this time I was standing with my other co-workers who were congratulating me on getting at least part of the contract. He came around from the table and was walking towards where I was standing. He was certainly tall and strong. He looked like he worked out every day and probably had an assistant to pick out his clothing and do his grooming. He was a man of wealth. I thought of my Jimin. Also a man of wealth but so down-to-earth, warm and loving. This man walking towards me was just the opposite and he proved that when he spoke to me ignoring all the others standing in the same space.

.

"So, Jungkook, is it. You've got a magnificent mind and talent, my young man. The sketches on your blue prints along with your virtual presentation and 3D design tells me you're a man who gets things done and done properly. Tell me how is it that you can accomplish this at such a young age?"

.

If I were someone smitten by him I would've probably drooled and give in but I was totally turned off by his 'wanna-be' polite attitude. I felt him staring at me again but this time I saw as his eyes diverted lower down to my chest and middle area. I waited until he looked back up at me to speak. He was down-right disrespectful but I kept my cool as I knew my boss was looking at the growing circle we had formed.

.

"I gained it through the experience in the field work for the communities we've helped, sir," I answered but he only heard one word: experienced.

.

"You're experienced, you say. You seemed rather young to have that kind of experience," he said the last word kind of sultry and then the bastard started coming up closer into my face.

.

I was about to lose it and I think my boss saw it too so he saved the both of us: me from getting fired and Dom Palmer from getting a punch to his nose. "Oh Jungkook is being modest. His father is a great architect and they've worked on many sites before. Including the gigantic theme park in his family home."

.

Damn-it. I didn't want this fool knowing anything about my private life so I diverted the talk back to the casino/playground, "The rides will be children friendly as there will be sections for the various age groups. We can't have a three year old sliding down a wet slippery thunderous slide so there will be areas according to their age and height. There will also be monthly check-ups on the equipment to make sure everything is working fine."

.

He laughed and made fun of my words, "Ha! Check-ups sound like a doctor's visit. Are the rides going to be sick, Dr. Jungkook?" The others just snickered but I was serious as hell.

.

"Well technically they can. If they don't work properly, they'll need to be fixed. And we have actual efficient and competent technicians who always do their job to the best of their abilities. I trust those 'doctors' so should you," and I excused myself and turned to walk out the door.

.

I was surprised as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around. 

.

SHIT!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN???

.

.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

875 389 16
"yn,.....I like you." Jimin said "I'm sorry Jimin. I....I think love is just waste of time. I don't even know you well. I'm sorry." I am happy about...
31.4K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...
9K 301 15
"Go find another girl to play with" "But I want you" The flirty new boy, Park Jimin who becomes a heartthrob as soon as he attend the college fall in...
2.1K 144 15
One sided love between 5 popular students in the college. Forced relationship, broken friendship, suicide and new feelings happen in their story. But...