INFINITY

Por Lady_Luna_Latteton

Alyona Ivanov-Stark is your typical deranged and two face friend. An Avenger with a life of... Well, a villai... Mais

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
SPECIAL CHAPTER
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
SPECIAL CHAPTER [1/2]
090
091
092
093.5
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
[SPECIAL CHAPTER 2/2]
112
113
CHARACTER PROFILE
114

100

54 3 1
Por Lady_Luna_Latteton

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

The situation became clear. This Yoo Jonghyuk believed in something he shouldn't have. He was so delusional in his beliefs that even Alyona's warning was brushed off, I shouted towards Lee Seolhwa, "Lee Seolhwa! Take the kids and escape from this island right now. The Disaster of Floods is different from the past. We must fight her together. If we don't all fight―"

"Kim Dokja, don't disturb me if you don't want to die." Yoo Jonghyuk came up behind me and grabbed me by the neck. All of a sudden, my body lost strength and my knees fell to the ground. I bit my lip and exclaimed, "Yoo Jonghyuk, listen to me! The Shin Yoosung waking up now isn't the Shin Yoosung you know. Once you meet her..."

I wanted to say more but my voice suddenly changed into a squeaky sound. Dammit, I used Hit a Pressure Point to gradually relieve the energy that Yoo Jonghyuk had released into my blood. "The both of you talk too much..." Now I had to subdue him... Of course, no one in Seoul could subdue Yoo Jonghyuk. No, there was only one. That person was coming right now.

[The Disaster of Floods is waking up.]

Along with the message, a green light emerged from the meteorite. Finally, the hatching of the meteorite began. I heard the voice of the intermediate dokkaebi. "The incarnations of Seoul are hot-tempered. Other areas aren't so eager to wake up to the disaster and are struggling to avoid the disaster..."

It was difficult for Bihyung to stall any longer, "Do you miss your first companions? Now, prepare to face the disaster. Your companions are waiting for you in the other world." The large meteorite split apart and revealed an interior that was reminiscent of a womb. A completely nude woman was trapped inside like a fossil.

[A new main scenario has arrived!]

+

[Main Scenario # 5 – Disaster of Floods]

Category: Main

Difficulty: SS

Clear Conditions: Kill the Disaster of Floods, Shin Yoosung.

Time Limit:

Compensation: 100,000 coins, ???

Failure: The fall of Seoul.

+

It was a mysterious woman with pure white skin, Her beautiful hair was tied up in a ponytail and wrapped around her body. This was the appearance of the adult Shin Yoosung. Alyona staggered to move in my peripheral view. "A girl?"

"What is this? That is a disaster?" Lee Jihye and Lee Hyunsung stopped while some incarnations secretly looked at her, They seemed to feel the severe gap in power. Now, it has come to the worst-case scenario. Alyona is in a bad state so do I... Yoo Junghyuk that asshole.

[The exclusive skill 'Fourth Wall' has offset your mental shock.]

The Disaster of Floods was different from other disasters. Unlike other disasters that were weakened by the early hatching, the Disaster of Floods had no such thing. The Disaster of Floods was stronger the earlier she woke up. The moment that Shin Yoosung opened her eyes, white fur grew all over her body. 

The white fur was reminiscent of an animal's pelt and covered her body in the form of clothing. Shin Yoosung slowly emerged from the meteorite and stepped on the ground. She was like a child taking her first step. She had just taken a step when everyone around her was frozen.

Alyona stood up in a fighting stance and faced her, she might look stable but only a fool wouldn't feel depleted of the energy she had now. She was a species with different strengths. Even the strong ones among the incarnations found it hard to move. However, there was a person who wasn't troubled by her pressure at all.

"I have been waiting, Shin Yoosung," Shin Yoosung slowly turned toward the man. "...Captain?" It was a short encounter but Shin Yoosung instantly realized something. "Captain was waiting for me... this isn't the first time you have seen me? Right?" Yoo Jonghyuk nodded, "I need your help."

"Before that, what regression are you on now?" Alyona tried to say something but she vomited out blood, "Why are you wondering?" I tried to say something myself but in my current predicament? "I need to know." Yoo Jonghyuk hesitated for a moment before replying. "The third time."

"Ah, I see... Then you met me in the second regression. Right?" She was the reason why Yoo Jonghyuk could reach the 46th scenario in the second regression. "Yes," It was thanks to the Disaster of Floods in front of us. The Disaster of Floods was Shin Yoosung from the 41st world line. She came to the past because of the Yoo Jonghyuk of the 41st regression. 

Shin Yoosung was abandoned by his world, traveled for many years, and eventually descended into a scenario of the past Earth. "This is the third regression, I gave you information last time but you still failed?" Alyona now using one of the stones regained a portion of her energy...

"That's why I need more information," In the second regression Shin Yoosung chose Yoo Jonghyuk and gave him all the information she knew. It was a final consideration for the Yoo Jonghyuk that she knew, It was only for the second regression.

"...It took thousands of years." Shin Yoosung said in a trembling voice, I could feel countless years of fatigue piled up in Shin Yoosung's expression. The things done by the 41st round Yoo Jonghyuk were worse than murder. For thousands of years, This period was enough to make a person collapse and for their ego to wear down. 

"Captain, do you know how hard it was for me? I endured all these years to comply with your request." Shin Yoosung endured all that time and finally became a disaster. "...What do you mean?" Alyona approach me and tried to hit my pressure point but can't do anything...

"I wanted to see Captain," Yoo Jonghyuk didn't see the despair in Shin Yoosung's smile. He nonchalantly opened his mouth. "Give me all the information from the 41st regression. Did the future me say anything?" Alyona left my side and went behind Yoo Junghyuk, completely undetected.

I wanted to shout at him but my voice wouldn't come out. Shin Yoosung's eyes were as calm as the eye of a storm. Only I could read the turbulent emotions hidden deep in her eyes. "Remember my words... If this goes wrong, it's your fault..." Yoo Junghyuk visibly froze on his spot.

「 Nothing has changed. 」

"I'm sorry, I won't be able to help you, I'll use my remaining strength to blow a fatal attack... stay here." I nodded at her and watch the scene in front. Thanks to Yoo Jonghyuk, Shin Yoosung moved alone in the labyrinth of worlds for over 1,000 years. She worked for 200 years for the sake of humanity. She kept her promise to defend the world for 200 years. 

Then for another 200 years, she remembered Yoo Jonghyuk and her companions. Throughout the years, Shin Yoosung used a handful of memories to protect herself. However, questions rose the more she remembered. Time erased her cause and sense of justice. Once the cause disappeared, only the poor human truth remained.

「 What does all of this mean? 」

She felt resentment towards Yoo Jonghyuk who turned her and her companions into a tool of 'regression.' Loneliness and despair of losing the world permeated her bones.  "Captain has never changed," Shin Yoosung hated Yoo Jonghyuk who made her into this. "Don't say unnecessary things and turn over the information, I don't have time."

"What are 'we' to Captain?" Yoo Junghyuk creased his eyebrows in question"...What?" I swallowed thickly as I felt my strained muscle ache all over. "I did everything for you, I gave you one chance. However, Captain is still here." She graciously helped Yoo Jonghyuk in the second regression. "You will keep going forward. You will turn people like me into tools and abandon me in the terrible labyrinth of worlds. It is all because of that goddamn sense of justice. I hate you for living in this world alone."

Now Shin Yoosung was facing the Yoo Jonghyuk of the third regression. "There is only one thing I'm going to tell you, Captain can't save anyone." Shin Yoosung laughed. "Your third regression ends here." Before she can launch an attack, a powerful punch was sent behind her, causing her to roll forward.

It causes a huge crater to show on the ground, "No, I won't allow it..." Shin Yoosung's gaze quivered, "Who are you?" Alyona dashed again at her and repeatedly heaped her powerful punches. "None of your goddamn business," Shin Yoosung was able to deflect every attack she was being bombarded with. Alyona'power seemed to falter when her fist met her arm in a powerful punch.

"You are quite strong... Tell me are you also captain's follower?" Alyona didn't bother replying and kept pouring out attacks, Shin Yoosung was overwhelmed at this. Soon, an uppercut was sent to her that caused her to roll down again for the second time, Alyona emitted a powerful energy beam herself and deflects Shin Yoosung's attack.

Shin Yoosung sighed and went to mercilessly attack Alyona, Alyona and Shin Yoosung's movements were so swift that we couldn't exactly tell where they are. Sparks of probability storm settled in Alyona's form, she's reaching her limit. Because of that, Shin Yoosung found an opening to land a punch on her gut.

Alyona doubled over in pain, Light emerged from Shin Yoosung's hands at the same moment I was able to release myself using the pressure point.  I ran with all my strength and was hit by the ether storm. It was directly at Alyona, and behind her was the regressor advancing to attack the disaster herself. "Get out of the way Yoo Jonghyuk!" 

Alyona shouted and saw me dashing behind her, She jumped up to evade the attack. My belly was split open and my mind became blank. A massive crater formed in the center of the island. Me and Yoo Jonghyuk jumped into the air and then rolled along the ground for a while. It hurt, Shit..! It hurt. "Dokja!" 

Alyona has also blasted away because of the attack. "...Kim Dokja?" The surprised Yoo Jonghyuk looked down at my fallen self. "Yoo Junghyuk..! What had you done!" Alyona's faltering breath yelled from the far side of the island, this felt shitty, what the hell?

My breathing was fast and the sky had turned yellow, It was true that I had been lucky so far. The world was originally like this. Only one thing had to go wrong for the world to be destroyed. "Kim Dokja!"  Bastard, there was no need to make a big fuss. I smiled at Yoo Jonghyuk and told him, "Hey, kill me. You usually want to kill me."

"What do you mean?" Alyona dashes to Shin Yoosoung and repeatedly attack her again, "There is one minute left so I'll let you kill me, Kill me." Yoo Jonghyuk looked at my belly. I wanted to touch my belly but it felt like nothing was there. I feel so weak right now...

Blood constantly emerged from my mouth and I was dizzy enough to vomit. I kept struggling to breathe. Is this how Alyona always felt when she reaches her limit? Fuck! it's the worst feeling, how can she endure this type of pain at all?

[The exclusive skill 'Fourth Wall' has offset some of the pain.]

If it wasn't for Fourth Wall then I might be weeping, I couldn't feel it last time because I died in one blow. "Wait Kim Dokja! It isn't too late." Alyona was sent hurtling on the other side of the island after the same attack was sent on her. "It is too late... Alyona she's in the worst situation..." I bit my lip as I felt the world go blank for a moment.

"It isn't!" I shook my head at him, "If you kill me now then you can gain coins, I'm already dying. Just kill me."  Yoo Jonghyuk made an expression that I hadn't seen for a long time. It was the expression he made when he first saw me on the subway. "I can't do it." I chuckled while blood dropped on my lips. "Pussy..."

That's the last word my lips left before my vision blurred, I could see Yoo Jonghyuk trying to stop the bleeding but I had already lost too much blood. More than anything... my internal organs were gone. There was no way I could live. It was unreasonable even for Lee Seolhwa. My consciousness slowly scattered into the air like a collapsing sand castle.

[You have died.]

.

.

A moment later, a system message was heard.

[Current karma points: 100/100]

[You have enough karma points to use the privilege.]

[The privilege of the King of No Killing is activated.]

***

As expected, I opened my eyes in the darkness. It was this state again. It was a truly dirty feeling.

[Due to a collision error with your exclusive skill, the privilege of King of No Killing would be delayed.]

[Thanks to your death, your consciousness has been completely liberated from the constraints of your body.]

[Exclusive skill, Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint stage 3 has been activated!]

I heard familiar messages in the darkness. The next moment, a screen appeared in front of me. It was a third-person observation. It was like the intermediate dokkaebi said. The Disaster of Floods was more than the other disasters combined. Shin Yoosung gave an order and the air distorted, making monsters pop out.

"Flood."

Monster Gate, the main feature of the legend grade attribute Beast Lord. The numerous monsters domesticated by her as she traveled the dimensions were being released as nightmares on Earth.

"Tear, break, destroy..!"

Many 7th-grade and 6th-grade species could be seen. There were even some comparable to the 5th-grade fire dragon.  Nodeulseom exploded and waves covered Han River. The confused incarnations became the food of monsters. The late-arriving 'kings' started giving orders. Then I saw a person with a fearsome aura behind Shin Yoosung.

"It is time for the disaster."

"I'm going to kill you, Shin Yoosung."

...This crazy bastard? Yoo Jonghyuk's ether blade moved through the air with a terrible sound. Alyona was behind him, she was in a bad state and was in a dead-like state. Shin Yoosung avoided the attack and smiled lightly. 

"Your level of Breaking the Sky Sword is quite high already? However, you can't beat me no matter how you try. At most, it is this level?"

"You must turn in this round."

"We'll see. I won't die now. It might be possible if it was 10 years later."

"I will kill you."

"...Captain, aren't you too agitated? What is the reason?"

I quietly prepared 1st person protagonist's point of view. In the current situation, it was best to transfer to Yoo Jonghyuk's body. I didn't feel good but it would be a bit easier to deal with the disaster if I transferred to this guy.

"Something is strange, Are you really Captain?" 」 

Then Shin Yoosung's eyes shifted to my dead body and Alyona's pass-out form.

"Who are those people? I have never seen such a person before... This girl is awfully strong if not for her deteriorating body..."

Yoo Jonghyuk stayed silent. He just swung and swung his sword, This was his only answer. How long did he swing his sword? Yoo Jonghyuk slowly opened his mouth.

"...Those guys."

Shin Yoosung's face gradually filled with doubt and disbelief, The silent Yoo Jonghyuk finally spoke.

"They're my companion."

I choked on my saliva as I heard that...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

588K 21.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 38.9K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
893K 54.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
330K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...