Enchantment high degree favor...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Haruhi Yucha Alternate Title: 咒术高专好感度获取日志 Summary: You swear that the original intention of enter... More

Enchantment high degree favorability acquisition log
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112

1

291 7 2
By Spinfoxie

    "Let's talk about a dokidoki love~"

    is the slogan of an otome game released last month.

    According to theory, games with this theme are generally only spread in a small area, and it is difficult to enter the public's field of vision in a real sense.

    But in fact, this game has swiped major social media at an outrageous speed with its excellent quality and storyline.

    Its success is not without reason - beautiful and girly cover design, beautiful and handsome character portraits, not to mention the use of gimmicky holographic technology.

    According to the game propaganda, gamers can even increase their spiritual power by playing games. Of course, this is the same as the promotion of bubble tea to nourish the brain. Everyone laughed it off. The propaganda is true.

    But even so, it can't hide the recent popularity of this holographic love game, and it's so popular.

    After 5 minutes of staring at the handsome DKs on the cover that make me want to fall in love right away, I made up my mind.

    —— Going to work at tm, I'm going to fall in love with a male high school student in the game!

    Although I have followed the rules since I was a child and pretended to be good-looking, I went all the way from high school to college, and then graduated to work. Like most people in this world, I lived an ordinary life that was too ordinary to be impossible.

    Anyone who looks at it will think that this is an ordinary girl without ambition.

    But only I know that it is not so.

    I am eager to challenge, like stimulation, hidden under the quiet and elegant appearance, is a heart unwilling to be lonely.

    and!

    The most hateful thing is that she is obviously a beautiful girl, but she is in her twenties, and she has never been in love yet!

    Thinking of this, I regret it even more.

    When I was studying, my parents always talked about falling in love after graduation. As a result, I never cared about the men around me. When I really entered the society and became a social animal, I saw a hundred greasy ways of men. repent.

    Only DK (boy's high school student) is the eternal god!

    God, there are so many handsome young men in the world, why can't you give me one.

    At this time, perhaps because I have been looking through the world recently, and I can't keep my spirits up for everything, my girlfriend took the initiative to share her recent spiritual food in order to make me regain my enthusiasm for life.

    ——The wordless name of "My Daily Post with DK"

    made many people discouraged, but I opened my eyes wide when I saw it, and there was even a suspicious blush on my face.

    Damn, this game plan understands my heart too well!

    There are only beautiful young people in the world who can't live up to it. This makes people have to play. So after hesitating for less than 0.5 seconds, I made up my mind to take annual leave from tomorrow!

    Anyway, I haven't gone on vacation this year, and the vacation that has been piled up for more than ten days has finally come into play.

    I ran home excitedly, I added enough nutrients to the game room, pursed my lips, and lay down nervously.

    Holographic games have strict technical requirements and are not popular even in modern times with highly developed technology.

    To be honest, I have only played a few holographic games before, but because the technology can't keep up, most of the holographic game bugs are constantly ignored, and the game experience is also very bad.

    Thinking of this, I can't help but regret my impulsiveness, and I took all the vacations at once. If this game is not as fun as everyone says, it will be a big loss.  

  But the reality didn't give me too many opportunities to think. At the moment when the game started, I only felt that my whole body was light, as if my soul suddenly separated from the body, and then sank suddenly.

    There was darkness in front of me, and there was complete silence in my ears. Fortunately, within two or three seconds, there was a subtle clanging sound of metal fittings colliding with each other.

    I opened my eyes in a daze, and found myself in a fast-moving train carriage.

    Some novelty stretched out my hand, but found that at this moment I was like being covered in a transparent cover, and the people next to me also turned a blind eye to me, as if I didn't know that there was a big living person sitting next to me.

    Before I could think deeply, a translucent display screen suddenly jumped out in front of my eyes.

    [Please set the basic information of the character]

    Below is a string of dense text.

    I have to say that the game "Daily Me and DK's Stickers" has really done a lot of work in all aspects, but the detailed information entry process makes people a little bit overwhelmed.

    I just glanced at it roughly, and I already felt that my head was too big. For the sake of convenience, I finally raised my hand and checked the [Reference real person data] in the last row.

    Anyway, it is also an Otome-oriented game that I brought in by myself. The more the game characters are like me, the stronger the sense of substitution.

    What is satisfying is that this game really lived up to its reputation, and the data entry was very smooth. After just five seconds, a freshly-baked girl image appeared in front of my eyes.

    "She" is wearing a white sailor's suit, with black hair and black eyes, a slim figure, and a smile on her white and tender face. She looks sweet and full of vitality, and is the type that makes it easy to let people off guard.     I am indeed a baby face. Although I am in my twenties now, if I look at my face, I can say that I am a high school student. Almost every time I go to a bar with my friends, I cannot avoid the link of checking my ID. 

   After hesitating for a while, I still couldn't hold back, I stretched out my finger and clicked on the girl standing in front of me.

    The picture zoomed in in an instant, and the face that had been seen countless times in the mirror appeared in front of him.   

【Do you want to turn on the face pinching mode? ]

    [Yes]

    I didn't change too much, only slightly elongated the eye shape and made the eyelashes thicker and longer. These small changes turned the round almond eyes into a pair of sparkling peach eyes.

    After the operation, I immediately became interested in pinching my face, and I remembered the horror hunter comic I read last night after staying up late. The people in it are so cute, and the heroine named Jiang has such a pair of seductive eyes. .

    Thinking of this, I couldn't help but add a black tear mole on the spot under my eyes.

    This move made the already beautiful face even more charming and moving.

    The slightly changed appearance is not too different from my original appearance. If this is not a stand-alone Otome-oriented game, my friends in real life will probably recognize my character at a glance.

    Wow, that's really good. I looked left and right, and I enjoyed it for five minutes. Finally, I changed the original black pupil color to a deep blue, and then I exited the face pinching mode with satisfaction. .

    [Warm reminder, it cannot be changed after exiting the face pinching mode. ]

    [Confirmation]

    I have no hesitation.

    After the character is established, it is the setting of character attributes.

    This game has two different setting methods, one is based on the information of the real player, and the other is the system randomly rolls dice to determine the value of each item.

    My gambling luck is not very good, after thinking about it for a while, I still choose to refer to the model of real people.

    The translucent light curtain in front of him swayed slightly, and then another line of words appeared.

    【Please enter your name】

    【Shino China】

    Anyway, I have used so much personal information just now, so I don't mind using my real name.

    【Character generation...】

    【Information successfully entered】

    【Character login successful】

    [Welcome, dear player Shikano China, we sincerely hope that you can find true love on this journey. 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 106K 63
"Bad guys can be good too... when they're in bed." #1 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2018-2019 ✓ © sujinniie revised 2022
6.8K 186 118
Alternative Title: 咒术高专的中也小姐 Author: Qian Ciyue Summary: As the king of sheep, Ms. Chuya Nakahara was sent to a new world by her sister who possessed...
6.1K 153 7
'The Musketeers' (BBC series) fanfiction. What can she do when she remembers they can't be together? But she has already fallen for him... And maybe...
481K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.