Dalliance- [Max Verstappen]

By WHIFF99

It was supposed to be a one-night stand but turned into an affair and so much more. A story in which two peop... More

[ P R O L O G U E ]
[ O N E ]
[ T W O ]
[ F O U R ]
[ F I V E ]
[ S I X ]
[ S E V E N ]
[ E I G H T ]
[ N I N E ]
[ T E N ]
[ E L E V E N ]
[ T W E L V E ]
[ T H I R T E E N ]
[ F O U R T E E N ]
[ F I F T E E N ]
[ S I X T E E N ]
[ S E V E N T E E N ]
[ E I G H T E E N ]
[ N I N E T E E N ]
[ T W E N T Y ]
[ T W E N T Y - O N E ]
[ T W E N T Y - T W O ]
[ T W E N T Y - T H R E E ]
[ T W E N T Y - F O U R ]
[ T W E N T Y - F I V E ]
[ T W E N T Y - S I X ]
[ T W E N T Y - S E V E N ]
[ T W E N T Y - E I G H T ]
[ T W E N T Y - N I N E ]
[ T H I R T Y ]
[ T H I R T Y - O N E]
[ T H I R T Y - T W O ]
[ T H I R T Y - T H R E E ]
[ T H I R T Y - F O U R ]

[ T H R E E]

6.1K 137 31
By WHIFF99

A/N Not a hundred percent happy with this chapter, but enjoy Daisy and Sarah having a little chat (:
_____

When Daisy wakes up, she feels well rested but keeps her eyes closed for a moment. With a sight she stretches her arms above her head, trying to wake up her limbs a little bit until she remembers that she is not alone. Daisy gently pats on the mattress beside her, trying to spot Max but as soon as she touches the cold duvet with her hand a feeling of disappointment reaches her heart.

She lets her eyes flutter open only to spot the emptiness beside her and for a moment she is genuinely sad that she is not waking up with Max on her side. Just a moment later Daisy shakes this feeling away, this was a one-night stand and she can't expect from Max to stay in bed with her. Daisy sits up and looks around, trying to find out where Max is, but the apartment seems to be awfully quiet.

Did he leave her alone here? She is not sure if he really left her in this expensive hotel room and for a second, she thinks that he might have scammed her and that she now has to pay for all this luxury. Just when Daisy wants to step out of the bed, she spots a note on her bedside table. She takes the piece of paper, letting her eyes glide over the message Max had left her.

Had to leave early for an appointment. You can order breakfast if you want to, I will pay for it

A kind of relieve spreads trough her body but at the same time she shakes her head about Max. This man is definitely rich when he allows her to order breakfast to the hotel room. Daisy finally leaves the bed and after hesitating for a brief moment she takes one of Max shirts out of his open suitcase to cover her body at least a little bit. She walks to the bathroom, feeling the need to freshen herself up after last night and when she looks into the mirror, she cannot suppress a smile.

Her hair is slightly messy, but she has such a happy expression in her eyes, completely relaxed and satisfied. All this just because a handsome man paid for her drink last night. When he eyes wander lower Daisy spots the marks Max had left on her. Just below her ear is a dark purple spot which spreads goosebumps over her body when her fingertips touch it just a little bit. She is sure that she has some more marks from Max, but she will discover these later, now she wants to find her own clothes and maybe look a bit around in this hotel room.

Daisy walks back trough the bedroom and opens the door to the hallway. Her eyes spot the dresser, and she turns red when she remembers what Max did to her last night on it. Legs pressing a little bit together while she feels a soft pull in her lower abdomen. Oh, she is going to remember this night for a long time. She finds her clothes, neatly folded, on top of the dresser and when she steps closer there is another note from Max.

Thought you could use a new one ;)

Blood gathering in her cheeks make her face glow and Daisy lets out an awkward giggle when she sees that Max had bought her a new pair of panties. Some simple ones with black lace, exactly her size which he must have read on the ripped pair. Daisy shakes her head, and she wonders how he got these so quickly. Or did he send someone out to buy her new pair of panties? Daisy turns to an even darker shade of red when she thinks of Max instructing someone to buy underwear and she quickly put it on before she thinks more about it.

Her next destination is the door on the other side of the hallway, a place in this apartment she didn't see last night. As soon as the door is open Daisy looks into a rather large room which is a combination out of a little kitchen as well as a living room with a space to work. Again, Daisy writes something on her inner "Evidence that Max is rich" list and steps into the room.

An expensive laptop is placed on the table and some papers are surrounding it. Daisy wants to step closer at first, curious what Max is working on but then she stops herself, not wanting to be too nosy. It is none of her business what he is working on, and she should not invade his privacy. She turns around when a can on the table gets her attention.

Max seems to be into RedBull, discovers Daisy when she sees that there are multiple cans of the drink which is the sponsor of the place she will be working in the next weeks. She is sure Max would be extremely jealous when he would know where Daisy will do her internship. Or he wouldn't care because he is not into motorsport at all and just enjoys the energy drink. Daisy is not sure, and she probably will neve know it.

She decides that it is time for her to leave now, since she is not interested in having a "The morning after" encounter with Max. Maybe Max left early so she can disappear without them needing to speak about last night what is probably for the best. In the hallway she picks up her clothes as well as taking out her phone out of the little clutch she had for her things last night before going back to the bathroom.

Unlocking her phone reveals some message to Daisy but she decides to only read Sarah's because the ones in the group chat don't interest her right now. She already knows that Sarah will demand information about last night and Daisy is right.

Tell me everything when you are back home!

Come over, bring me breakfast and maybe I will tell you about my night (:

Daisy quickly sends a message back and dresses in her own clothes again, placing Max shirt neatly folded on his bed so that he can see that she wore it for a bit. For the last time she looks around, making sure she has all her things before she leaves the hotel room. Walking over to the elevator already feels weird because she fears that she will be spotted by anyone here and maybe needs to explain things because she doesn't look like she belongs here.

In the lobby Daisy politely smiles at the receptionist before quickly leaving the hotels. She needs to orientate herself at first, not really sure where she is but luckily, she spots an underground station and sights in relieve. At least she is going go home with this instead of needing to walk to the next station. She easily spots the root which will take her home and even it does take a while she finally reaches the station which is closest to her apartment.

Hurry up! I am waiting in front of your door!

Another message from Sarah and Daisy rolls her eyes. It is not her fault that Max has taken her to a more luxurious part of London last night while she is living a little bit outside of the city because it is cheaper. Daisy sees Sarah in front of the apartment complex she is living in and speeds up her steps to reach her friend faster. She is hungry and since Sarah has some food, she is going to be Daisy's rescue.

"Where the heck did, he took you last night when it takes you this long to return?" Sarah asks Daisy without saying hello and she rolls her eyes while opening the door. Of course, there is no time to say good morning or something else, but Daisy doesn't forget her manners.

"Good morning to you too." She grins at Sarah before she starts walking up the stairs. There is no elevator in this house, but Daisy loves the little bit rustic home she found, and she is already sad that she isn't going to be here that often in the next months.

"Daisyyy." Sarah whines and on the inside Daisy is giggling. Her friend is always impatient, especially when there is something as interesting as Daisy's last night. She opens her door and lets Sarah enter, giving her the first bit of information, she longs for.

"I think he is rich; the hotel was luxurious, and his room was more an apartment than just the simple bedroom and bathroom combination normal people have." Daisy explains, taking some comfortable clothing out of her wardrobe to change. She does not mind doing it in front of Sarah and the other doesn't has any problem with it. Together they sit down in Daisy's little kitchen and finally she can eat something.

"Rich and good looking but there is something that interests me even more." Sarah sums up Max first, before she tries to get to the more interesting part. At least she thinks it is more interesting. Daisy just grins at her friend, knowing exactly what Sarah would like to know but Daisy isn't going to make it easy.

"Come on, ask your question." She gives the permission to the older one who leans forward, her voice excited and her eyes showing the need for some tea "How was your night?"

"Long." Daisy smile and Sarah pouts. "Aaand?" Sarah tries to get more information while Daisy is giggling on the inside. This is so much fun for her. "And pleasurable." She adds and even though Sarah isn't a hundred percent satisfied with these answers she asks the next question.

"Will you see him again?" Daisy wants to say yes but that is not the truth. She isn't going to see Max again. Since he stayed in a hotel he probably isn't even form around here and Daisy doesn't know his last name or has his number. Plus, she doesn't have time for a boyfriend right now.

"Probably not." Daisy answers Sarah with a sight and the older woman looks not pleased with this answer. In her head she had everything planned out. Her friend Daisy meeting the love of her life on one of the rare occasions she goes to a party.

"What? Why?" Sarah tries to get the reason why Daisy isn't going to see this dream of a man again. She would have taken him herself, but he was interested in Daisy, so it is a no go for Sarah to actively drool over this man.

"He left in the morning and there was only a note on the nightstand, telling me I can eat breakfast if I want to, he will pay for it. I didn't order anything and left because I didn't want to have the awkward night after encounter." Daisy explains how she woke up this morning, hoping it will explain everything to Sarah but obviously it is not enough.

"But didn't you exchange numbers? Daisy, you have to see this man again." Sarah throws her hands into the air. It can't be that both of them didn't think about exchanging number. "No, we were busy doing other...things. You know I do not have time for a boyfriend." Daisy gets a red shimmer around her nose when she thinks about the things, they were doing last night, but also adds her main reason for not dating anyone at the moment

"I can't believe it that you were too busy having sex to exchange number or even your full name." Sarah is a little bit shocked that Daisy and the mysterious man, she still doesn't know his name, where to busy fucking to think about exchanging numbers.

"But it was good sex and a lot." Daisy giggles and now Sarah interests are slowly led to another topic. Maybe they should talk about Daisy's last night instead of sulking that she isn't going to see this man again. "You remember only the important part, don't you?"

"Exactly, he was a god in bed, and I will savour this memory for a long time." Daisy has a dreaming look in her eyes and she is sure on a lonely night the memory of last night will gift her some good hours.

"Tell me." Sarah is excited to hear what Daisy experienced and the younger one has a mischievous smile on her face when she says the next sentence.

"Oh, do you prefer hearing something about how he fingered me in the back of the taxi or the multiple orgasms in the hotel room?"

"You're joking." Sarah's eyes widen in surprise at Daisy's words and at first, she does not believe them, thinking Daisy is just joking but then the Finish girl starts to tell more.

"No, he placed his jacket over my legs and I though he is doing it because it was quite chilly in the car but then he sneaked his hand under it and...he is a God with his fingers. At first, I was scared to get caught but I managed to keep it quite." Daisy heart beats faster when she thinks of Max fingers between her tights and how scared she was to get caught from the driver.

"Wow, I didn't expect something like this from you." Sarah whistles trough her teeth. If someone would ask, she would say Daisy isn't the type of person who has sex in a public place, but it seems like that man brought her other side to the surface.

"Tell me more."

"We didn't even make it to the bed. He took me on the dresser in the hallway and while he was recovering, he gifted me another orgasm with his mouth. Then we finally went to the bed and wow, I could have been tangled in the sheets with him for so much longer, but he really exhausted me." Daisy remembers every touch, every word he has whispered to her, and she would have loved to spend some more hours with Max but that is not possible.

"I am jealous now." Sarah pouts because she can only imagine how good Daisy's night must have been. She is happy for her friend but at the same time she wishes for such a night for herself. How good it must be if a man does focus on you and not only his own pleasure.

"Oh, don't sulk you can get yourself a good round of sex pretty easily if you want to." Daisy is right, normally Sarah gets a one-night stand as soon as she wants to but A, she wasn't happy with the selection last night and B you first have to find someone like Daisy did.

"Good yes, but not with a sex god like you describe this man was." Sarah's words make Daisy turn red and she tries to hide her cheeks, but Sarah already seen them and starts to laugh. "Really, now you are blushing?" During her whole explanation there was not a sign of a blush on Daisy cheeks but Sarah calling Max a sex god was a little bit too much.

"Sarah, you know I am not that experienced when it comes to sex, but this man definitely was." Daisy is sure that Max is way more experienced than she is and if they had some more time, he would have probably shown Daisy some stuff. She needs to press her legs a little bit together, trying to realise a bit of the tension that builds up when she thinks of Max.

"Back to my question why you don't see him again?" Now that Sarah knows more about the night, she is even more interested in the fact why Daisy isn't going to see him again. This man sounds like a dream for Daisy, and it seems to Sarah that her friend doesn't even see it.

"As I said, we didn't exchange numbers or last names." Daisy looks out of the window where it just starts to rain. Typical weather for England, but luckily, she came home before the rain came. Maybe she does regret it a little bit that she didn't asked Max for his number or last name, but there never was the right timing for it.

"You could go to the hotel and find out his name. Go to his room or ask the receptionist to get him." Sarah suggests and his really happy about her own idea. This has to work, and Daisy is certainly remembering where she slept last night. She could just ask someone and boom, man of her dreams back in her life.

"Sarah..." Daisy tries to speak but Sarah stops her right away.

"No Daisy don't tell me again you don't want a boyfriend until you graduate. You met this obviously great man last night. Charming, good looking and probably with a decent personality, otherwise you wouldn't have left with him and as a bonus he is good in bed, doesn't only focus on himself but also on your pleasure." Sarah points out all the good things she knows about Max and Daisy knows he would be a good catch, but she has other priorities right now.

"I have my internship upcoming, which is going to occupy me. Not sure if any person would like it when their new partner is travelling around the world constantly before they can even bond. Plus, who knows where he is from when he needs to stay in a hotel." Maybe Max is not even living here. He didn't sound like he is from England, but that doesn't mean he isn't working here. A lot of people from different countries come her for a place to work.

"You have a point, but this is really a wasted opportunity then." Sarah sights, Daisy has a point, but she still thinks she should take this opportunity. If this man turns out to be an ass, she can still dump him and search for someone new after a bit of time.

"Sarah there will be other mans in my life until I finally meet the one who I want to spend my time with." Daisy tries to explain to Sarah that it is not going to be the end of the world just because she doesn't search for Max. Plus, who knows if he is even interested in seeing her again? Maybe she would be just the clingy one-night stand if she is searching for him.

"What if not?" Sarah dramatically raises her voice and Daisy rolls her eyes. As if Max was the last man, she is meeting in her life who would be good for her. "Come on, there is a really rare chance that I am not getting a boyfriend after graduation." After graduation, not yet. Something that is important to Daisy. There is one thing she focusses on, and this is her degree.

"But there is one." Sarah remembers her and Daisy scoffs. "Very encouraging." Her friend acts like if all man Daisy will meet in the future will be not fitting anymore and she will forever regret the decision that she never searched for Max.

"I am sorry Daisy; I just want you to be happy." Sarah sights and Daisy understands where her concern comes from, but Daisy thinks there is no need to worry about her future happiness. "Learning new things makes me happy and I will learn a lot in the next months." Daisy explains and this is the truth, this internship will make her extremely happy and even if she thinks about Max for a while, it will also help to forget this man.

"Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you if you end up with twenty cats and no man."

_____

Feedback and votes will be appreachiated (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 408 21
In which you're an unemployed 24 year old who comes from a rather wealthy family, though has a three year old child from a previous fling and is left...
341K 6.9K 38
It started with an office hookup. Something discreet; an affair between two adults, but the longer it went on, the longer your feelings grew for the...
69.3K 1.2K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?
13.1K 291 14
Abigail Talbot never liked the expression, one moment can change your life forever. As if one moment could decide the rest of your life. Alter your c...