Tiny Step's (MDLG Story.) Tem...

By Shizumakiss8

[Working On New Chapter's "SLOWLY"] [First "62" Chapter's Up] (WILL BE EDITED) Esme Knight has struggled with... More

Copyright Page.
Character List
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY-SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY.
Chapter THIRTY-ONE.
Chapter THIRTY-TWO.
Chapter THIRTY-THREE.
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR.
Chapter THIRTY-SIX.
Chapter THIRTY-SEVEN.
Chapter THIRTY-EIGHT.
Chapter THIRTY-NINE.
Chapter FORTY.
Chapter FORTY-ONE.
Chapter FORTY-TWO.
Chapter FORTY-THREE.
Chapter FORTY-FOUR.
Chapter FORTY-FIVE.
Chapter FORTY-SIX.
Chapter FORTY-SEVEN.
Chapter FORTY-EIGHT.
Chapter FORTY-NINE.
Chapter FIFTY.
Chapter FIFTY-ONE.
Chapter FIFTY-TWO.
Chapter FIFTY-THREE.
Chapter FIFTY-FOUR.
Chapter FIFTY-FIVE.
Chapter FIFTY-SIX.
Chapter FIFTY-SEVEN.
Chapter FIFTY-EIGHT.
Chapter FIFTY-NINE.
Chapter SIXTY.
Chapter SIXTY-ONE.
Chapter SIXTY-TWO.

Chapter THIRTY-FIVE.

1.8K 55 1
By Shizumakiss8

[THIRTY-FIVE]

(Time Skip 4'oclock a.m. Wednesday morning Rome, Italy.)

The Fixer's (POV)

Hearing an insistent ringing I groan rolling over picking my phone up and hitting answer as I growl out, "This better be good!" waiting I hear heavy breathing before hearing my hacker acquaintance on the line saying, "Seems your boss got herself locked up along with the weasel..." setting bolt upright I grin from ear to ear before bursting out laughing like a mad man before wiping stray tears from eyes saying, "That is the best fucking wake up news ever!" I hear him laugh on the other end before we both clear our throats and I lay back against the headboard of the bed asking, "What about the targets?" hearing typing I wait and he speaks up saying, "Seems they left Rome early yesterday morning and arrived in Seattle in the afternoon." Nodding I reach over grabbing my laptop waiting for it to boot up I rub my forehead saying, "Seems I am free from that insane bitch I have been dealing with her for far to long. Has anything related to me popped up on the alerts that I need to worry about or am I good to start over once again?"

Waiting I smile at my laptop screen that has pictures of the flower before I fully delete and wipe my hard drive deciding I can find another flower somewhere else. Smirking I lick my lips sad I can't have that one but then again I think my psycho boss put those three through enough and though I like my treats and small precious things I am not as bad of a monster as I seem. My brain and heart won't allow me to be as fucked up as being a pedophile or going after someone to fully hurt them though I do partake in some wrong activities. Biting my lip, I taste the copper taste and groan as I hear him speaking saying I am clear, so we hang up and I look out the window seeing the sun slowly coming up. smiling It seems I am free to what I please from now on after being used by that bitch. Sighing I get started on my day looking forward to find a precious flower of my own soon.

(Time Skip 6:30 a.m. Seattle Washington Hotel Suite.)

(Wednesday Still)

Esme Knight's (POV)

Setting up bolt up right feeling as though my heart is going to burst out of my chest I whimper and sniffle looking around the room slowly. Seeing Elena next to me I take a breath and sigh rubbing the sleep and tears from my eyes as flashes of my nightmare are still haunting me. Shivering I look down and see my diaper is wet, so I slowly sneak out and off the bed making my way to our bathroom across the hall. I know if I had woke Elena I would have got some comfort and probably would have slipped but I am feeling big now and need to set myself into my mind space so I can stay big for the day. Sniffling I unsnap my onesie and take my wet diaper off rolling it up and tossing it in the trash before find the wet wipes and cleaning myself up.

Once down I shiver again as I am still cold, so I quickly use the toilet and brush my teeth before peeking out the door making sure Kelly isn't up though she is not a morning person she still wakes randomly in the early hours. Giggling just picturing the cavewoman I quickly bolt back into Elena and I's room closing the door quietly and I go to on of my bags finding the pull ups. Smiling I pick out the one with the little pig and chicken from Moana on it and put it on before digging in my other bag finding some white jean shorts and a light green shirt with little white and yellow sunflowers on it. smiling I quickly put my clothes on along with some white fluffy socks before making my way back to the bed and climb back up and under the covers. Sighing I snuggle into Elena feeling her pull me close I breath in her scent before drifting back to sleep seeing as it is still early.

(Time Skip 7:15 a.m.)

Elena Shaw's (POV)

Yawning I hit grab my phone and silence the alarm seeing it is just fifteen after seven so I must have hit the snooze button a couple times. Rolling my eyes, I smile before turning back over and looking at my baby she is snuggled into my side with her face squished up between my boobs making me chuckle. how she doesn't need air while doing that is beyond me, moving some hair of her face I lean down and kiss her forehead. just as she snuggles further into me gripping my night shirt with her tiny hand. As she does this our blankets slide down more, and I frown seeing she is not in her onesie but in her more adult look clothes. Running my fingers through her hair I lightly massage her scalp whispering baby girl its time to wake up dear we have a fun day ahead of us. kissing her head again as she starts to stir awake I am still wondering why she is changed and how I didnt wake up when whatever time she did to be able to change herself.

Esme Knight's (POV)

Scrunching up my face as I feel light kisses on my head and Elena running her fingers through my hair I groan not wanting to get up again. as she starts massaging my scalp telling me we have a fun day ahead of us, whining slightly I grip her night shirt more and snuggle further into her breathing her in as I hear her chuckle and feel her patting my padded bottom making me blush. Not matter her being my momma and partner and having seen all of me I still get embarrassed and self-conscious. I feel her kiss my forehead then cheek as I hear her saying, "Awe my baby is still so tired huh..." pursing my lips I nod my head into her chest and she chuckles before lightly tickling my side making squirm and squeal falling back onto my back laughing squeaking out, "Aah n-no tickles I up, I up!"

She chuckles and I feel her kiss my face all over making me giggle as I reach up patting her cheeks as I slowly open my eyes. The moment I see her full I feel my hole face heat up as she is smiling down at me with so much love in those amazing emerald green eyes of her's. sighing lean up and peck her lips she blinks before closing her eyes and full kissing me back to which I can't help but do the same and moan slightly. Feeling her hands caress and rub my side, thigh, and leg I relax and keep kissing her deeper until we separate for air. Not only am I still blushing, and my face is on fire but now hers is as well and I giggle slightly. She blinks several times before smiling and pecking my lips again before saying, "Well I have big Esme this morning huh my love." Squeaking I nod and she chuckles as we kiss again just not as heated before she lays back proper herself up on her arm, she moves some hair out of my face as I start to play with hers. We just keep staring into each other's eyes and I can't help but feel even more relaxed knowing this amazing and gorgeous goddess of a woman is now mine and I am her's.

She caresses my cheek asking, "How did you sleep baby?" looking away I frown slightly as I feel her pull me closer into her side and kiss my temper as she says, "I know you got up and changed love, I'm sorry I didnt wake when you did. did you have a nightmare?" whimpering I look back at her and nod as she kisses me again for rubbing my side saying, "You don't have to tell me about it baby just know I am always here yeah and next time wake me ok weather your big or little yeah." Nodding I sigh still playing with her hair saying, "It, it was a memory of my last day with those, those people in foster care." She tenses up and nods before I feel her relax she starts to set up and I whine at the loss of contact, but she quickly settles back against the headboard before scooping me up into arms making me squeal at the sudden and quick movement.

She laughs lightly kissing me head saying, "Sorry baby I just needed to fully hold you especially knowing you need me yeah." Blushing I just nod and snuggle into her as I wrap my arms around her neck my legs are settled on her hips. She rubs my back as I lay my head on her chest feeling her breathing under me and hearing her heart beating making me relax. We both sigh and I smile lightly saying, "I love this feeling so much." She keeps rubbing my back and kisses my head saying, "Me to baby it is the best feeling isn't it." looking up at her I smile saying, "Yes a-and o-others..." blushing I look back down and continue playing with her hair as she chuckles but doesn't ask what I mean as I know her mind reading skills are still fully working. Giggling lightly at that I feel her hug me and rock us slightly as she chuckles saying, "My cute baby..."

Shaking my head slightly we both just enjoy the silence other than our breathing and her heart beating into my ear, until she finally asks, "Esme baby, do want to tell me about that day? I mean you don't have to but if you want too I mean..." I take a breath doing what I usually do and making my memories as monotone and emotionless so I can fully tell it without breaking down. Taking a breath, I start saying, "I had finally decided to run away seeing as trying to get help from my case worker always led me back to another foster home each worse then the last the older I was getting. I told you before that I found out the couple was going to try and sale me but what I didn't tell you was the night before they both beat me so bad I could barely move the next morning that was after I over heard their conversation. The man I don't remember his or her name, but he tried, tried to touch me after him and his wife beat me, but he didn't get a chance as I bit him so hard on the hand that he needed to go to the hospital for stitches but not before he kicked me over and over again until I passed out. Once I had come too I struggled to get up and realized they left me alone and the doors where all unlocked so I made me escape with what little clothes I had and food I could find. It took me hours to get far enough away because I was in so much pain, I don't even remember what happened after I found a hole in an empty warehouse and crawled into hide and have some shelter because I passed out again and when I woke it had been a few days."

At this point I just shiver and take a breath hugging Elena tighter as I feel her do the same back to me. We both stay quiet for several minutes and I just keep taking small breaths not wanting to break down or ruin our not even fully started day. Waiting I decide to lean back so I could see her face and when I see her I gulp seeing tears streaming down her face. I release her neck and cup her cheeks wiping the tears away saying, "I didn't mean to make you cry El and if you keep that up I will lose myself as well. I try not to break but I know all I have been through is now in the past and since I have been with you I feel so safe, cared for, and loved. I don't think I would be able to survive much longer without you finding me and I am so, so grateful." I keep looking into her watery eyes as she sniffles before taking a breath saying, "I'm sorry baby I just hate that you have been though so much."

Nodding lean up and kiss her and she kisses me back before we lay our foreheads against one another breathing as she says, "I am so grate as well baby and I am glad I make you feel all those things. Especially that I found you and you are alive and with me hmm." Smiling I nod and she pecks my nose making me giggle slightly as she hugs me fully again rocking us saying, "I was in a low and rough place after losing Jenny that I didn't know if I would ever feel these feelings again and then Kelly and I found you. Well we basically kidnapped you huh..." she chuckles and I giggle as well as I lay my head on her chest and she continues saying, "Weather I new you were merely a child or a young adult I felt that motherly urge once again and could let you go and was so happy when you said you would stay and let me care for you and I was even more happy when I learned you were a little but I never thought I would have such strong feelings for big you as well this soon but I will not deny them baby because I know you feel them too." Blushing I tense up at first before gripping her shirt and nodding squeaking out, "V-Very s-strong f-feelings."

She kisses my head saying, "We can both wait to fully acknowledge them baby but know I feel them for you so much and especially as your momma." Smiling I nod and lean up kissing her neck slightly as she rubs my back and kisses my head. Sighing I say, "S-Same." I know she is smile that smile as we both once again enjoy each other's comfort that is until we hear a loud crash and we both jump. Setting back, I look at Elena who is frown before we both hear Kelly cussing up a storm and I can't help but burst into giggles causing Elena to do the same and cover her mouth before she roles her eyes saying, "Seems someone is finally awake and already breaking things." Giggling I smirk asking, "Should we check on the cavewoman?" Elena looks down at me and laughs fully before pecking my nose and lips saying, "I think we should just incase she is hurt hmm..." nodding I peck her lips again as she stands us up and I squeak making her laugh again seeing as she still gets me every time when she holds me.

(Time 8:10 a.m.)

Kelly Willow's (POV)

Hearing giggling, I groan as I finish setting the side table back up along with the now broken lap. To which I cussed at quite loudly considering all I wanted was to make it to the kitchen and make some coffee. Groaning more I finally look fully at the ground and role my eyes seeing shards of glass along with some blood. To which I cringe, I hate when I hurt myself but what is worse is I don't feel it until I see it so of course I ignore that and continue cleaning up as I hear Elena and Esme's door open. Sighing I call out saying, "If your barefoot don't walk fully in here and Elena could you get me the broom and dust pan out of the side closet by the bathroom please?" I hear them giggle lightly before Elena calls back saying, "We are getting it dear and are you hurt?" I sigh and rub my face knowing she will go all momma bear on me if I lie so I bite my lip before saying, "Yes but I don't know where or how bad." I hear them talking some more as I finish throwing away the bigger pieces of glass as I hear them walking back this way. Just as I finish and stand straight up I see Elena holding Esme on her hip as Esme is holding the dust pan and broom. Smiling lightly, I grumble out, "Morning." They both giggle lightly until Elena frowns saying, "Ok dear you sweep the rest up and I am getting the first aid kit."

Esme hands me the broom and dustpan as Elena kisses her head and sets her on my bed before going out of the room and to the bathroom. Grumbling under my breath I finish cleaning as I hear Esme speak up saying, "Good morning cavewoman, couldn't find your exit?" rolling my eyes I can't help but smile as I finish cleaning the glass and turning to her saying, "Of course munchkin." She giggles and smiles before I see her frown looking down at my leg, but I ignore it as usual asking, "How did you sleep love?" she smiles saying, "Was good until this morning I woke from a nightmare but me and El talk already." Nodding I smile just as Elena comes back saying, "Kell set on the bed please and lay our left leg on this towel."

She lays the towel down as Esme crawls up next me and I keep ignoring my leg asking, "So what are the plans for today, I have another meeting with Sasha and Rylee about our plans for the you know what this evening, so we are good until four." Elena is cleaning my leg up as I look at Esme who is still frowning before she sees me looking at her and shakes her head as Elena says, "Well I figured we would tour and go up in the space needle along with lunch by the beach with mom and dad." I nod saying, "That's good any other ideas?" I smile at Esme who smiles back before she blurts out, "Do you not feel that?" I shake my head saying, "Nope love not unless I look at it than I will feel it for sure." She blinks but nods biting her lip and fidgeting with her fingers.

As Elena says, "She is ok baby, did you have any ideas dears?" she is asking both of us as I see Esme sigh and I reach out ruffling her still messy hair she giggles and sticks her tongue out saying, "We both cavewoman this morning, El only one who wakes up looking like a dam super model!" at this she blinks several times and turns several shades of red as I burst out laugh and look at a now quiet Elena who is blink as she is finishing up putting the first aid kit up. laughing more at her face I clap my hands as I look back at Esme who now has her face in a pillow, and I smile as I look a Elena. She is smiling that smile and I shake my head as she chuckles lightly saying, "Awe thank you baby!" I giggle and Esme mumbles into the pillow so I quickly still it from her making her squeal as Elena says, "Baby it is ok." Esme still blush huffs and sticks her tongue out at me again as I just smile saying, "You two are just so cute it makes me sick!" they both laugh and Elena smacks my arm making whine, but I smile as she shakes her head saying, "How are you feeling dear."

Blinking I look at her I nibble my lip asking, "How bad was it?" she smiles lightly saying, "It's ok you don't need stitches though I did put several butterfly ones on before sealing and wrapping it. we should still go to a doctor but for now your good but when it starts hurting let me know ok." Nodding I fidget with my night shirt as Elena stands saying, "Well now we should get ready and go have breakfast with mom and dad hmm." Smiling I love that she is finally fully calling them that I look at Esme and she giggles bouncing and stands up reaching for Elena, Elena smiles and picks her up making me smile as just as she leans down and kisses my forehead making me blush and Esme giggle before she kisses my head too. Sighing I shake my head and shoe them away so we can all get ready after thanking her for patching me up.

Another reason I hate mornings I am always such a klutz that and I tend to brake things or hurt myself like now because I don't fully wake up in the mornings even when I set alarms. Sighing I get to getting ready and smile looking forward to today but not my meetings, those who have been steeling for me chose the wrong time to do so after all the shit I have been put through I now want to torcher these idiots in more ways than one. Maybe dad and mom will have some ideas they did used to love taking care of idiot employees and bad people before they retired. Smiling I can't waiting to see how this week goes and more.

(Time Skip 9:30 a.m. After Breakfast.)

Esme Knight's (POV)

We just finished breakfast and are head to the space needle building I can't wait to see what it looks like up close and inside and I hear the views from the top are amazing getting to see the whole city almost. But as of now I still can't get the images of Kelly's bloody leg out of my mind. It was a short but jagged cut but not to deep like Len said and I know it will leave a scar on her. I just can't stand the sight of blood, no I don't faint or get sick it's more of a fear response considering all the wounds I had to bandage on my own body. I didn't say anything to either of them not wanting to ruin the day but right now I just need the images to go away. The way Kelly ignored it and told me she didn't feel it made me envious because all the times I got hurt or still do I feel the pain immediately and a lot because I have a low pain tolerance. Shivering I look out the window from me being strapped in my car seat yet all I see is the red blood and I can't shake this feeling of dread though I know we are all safe now that that crazy woman and her helpers are locked up like El said.

Feeling a hand on my thigh I jump and flinch away when I hear El's smooth voice saying, "It is ok baby girl it's just me, you have been so quiet since this morning do want to talk to me baby?" taking a breath I look around the car seeing that Kell and her parents are distracted so I look at El and smile sadly whispering, "Yes but a-alone please." She nods and leans down kissing my cheek and reaches out holding my hand rubbing her thumb on the back of it saying, "Of course baby we are almost to the parking area so once we park I'll have them go ahead of us so we can yeah." Nodding I take a breath squeezing her hand back as I look back out the window seeing the city flying by us.

Elena Shaw's (POV)

We just parked and I asked Kell, mom and dad to go ahead and sign us in the moment Esme and I are alone in the car. I unbuckle her and pick her up and into my arms we both sigh as we usually do, and I rub her back. Waiting I kiss her head until she finally starts talking telling me what she has been feeling since I cleaned up Kelly's leg this morning. Shocked I hug her closer mad at myself for not thinking and letting her stay in the room while I did that. kissing her head, I hear her sniffling and I look down at seeing her crying and I hold my own tears back kissing her head saying, "I am so sorry baby I didn't think to ask if you were ok when Kell was hurt I just wanted to get her sorted." She nods against my chest saying, "It's ok I could have said something, but I was worried about her t-too it really didn't bother me until I kept thinking about it over and over and then things from my past once again just hit me. I hate that I am a mess and keep messing up our day and times together."

Frowning I shake my head saying, "No, no baby you are not messing anything up and don't ever feel like you can't tell me anything. I am here for you baby and whenever you feel anything that is hurting you or anything that is on your mind you talk with me ok love I don't want you hurting or feeling like you have to hide." She sniffles and wipes her tears away nodding so I hold her closer and rock us slightly saying, "I am glad you told me baby I wouldn't want you feeling alone or hurting when I could have helped ease your mind and give comfort you hear me dear?" she looks up blink and nods saying, "I, I sorry." Oh, my baby, I kiss her face gently all over before looking her in the eyes saying, "Don't be now let's go join the others and have a good day yeah. I want you to be happy and relaxed today and don't be afraid to slip. I know you are holding back because you want to be big and be with me that way, but we have all the time in the world I am not going anywhere, and you are my baby just as much as my partner ok."

Esme Knight's (POV)

Blushing I blink the rest of my tears away and nod as she kisses me and I kiss back before we both need air and I hug her saying, "I, I will try and thank you momma." She smiles and pecks my lips again before patting my thigh saying, "Now let's go have some fun yeah." Giggling I nod and we get out of the car, as we do she grab my diaper backpack and puts it on before picking me up making me giggle again. she chuckles kissing my cheek saying, "Just until we are inside baby than you can walk until you want to be held again ok." Nodding I relax looking around seeing several people but not to many since we are early. As we get to the entrance I spot Kelly waving at us like a goofball and I giggle pointing at her saying, "There's Kelly momma." She smiles and kisses my cheek as we continue walking until we reach Kelly and her parents.

Though I am still in my big head space I love calling Elena momma still though when I am little I call her mommy more or less. But saying that out loud and then people finding out I am an adult and her girlfriend it makes things super awkward. Just the thought makes me blush and I hear Kell at this moment asking, "Is she ok Len she is blushing pretty good?" squeaking I hide my face in Elena's neck as she chuckles and kisses my head before I hear her saying, "She is fine we had a conversation in the car, but I think the blushing now is from some her thoughts. Isn't that right baby girl?" blushing more I groan out, "Freaking mind reading powers!" at this both her and Kell laugh as I hear Sam come up saying, "We are just about to go up in the elevator loves than we can go to the souvenir shop after."

At hearing this I can't help but bounce on Elena's hip and set up right so I could look around. Just as I do this I Alice and Sam looking at me with smiles and I giggle waving as they chuckle and Alice comes lightly kissing my cheek saying, "Happy baby." Blushing I giggle and shy away slipping slightly as Elena rubs my back saying, "Yes she is. Now are we ready dears?" they nod, and we all start walking to the elevator as they talk I just keep looking around shocked at how nice the outside area of the space needle is. Kell, Sam and Alice already got our tickets at a kiosk so we are just waiting in line now and I can't wait to see the view from up top. There are plenty of people but not to many to make me nervous or Closter phobic.

I spot some couples with their kids and some teens and smile seeing how happy everyone is today. As the line moves I start getting nervous because one I have never been high up in the sky so I don't know if I like height's or not and two if I don't like them I may freak the hell out to which I don't want that and ruin our day once again after two mess ups already and it is just now ten in the morning. Fidgeting with Elena's hair I jump as I hear a lady speaking over and intercom and I look around realizing we are in the elevator going up. gulping I grip Elena tight as I feel her pat my bottom as I look outside I blink and smile seeing us going up and I relax seeing I am not afraid though if I was in little space I would probably already be freaking out.

The tour lady said we are going ten miles an hour in this elevator, and I don't feel it but the moment we reach the top and are in the lobby area there is a full three sixty view and I am in awe. Smiling I bounce and look up at Elena as she chuckles and kisses my cheek asking, "You like it baby?" I giggle nodding squealing out, "Yes, I t-thought I was going to be afraid of h-heights but n-now it like it!" she laughs along with Kell and her parents as Kell says, "Oh my goddess you didn't know for sure?" shaking my head I shrug smiling saying, "No, but I know little me probably would have freak out half way up the elevator." At this they all smile, and I shy away looking around again as I spot the docks with all those boats, and I squeal pointing. At this I feel us move as Elena walks us closer to the windows, I'm glad she likes carrying me cause I don't think I could see the views from my height when standing. Nibbling my lip, I smile saying, "Momma boats!" she chuckles kissing my head saying, "I see that baby are you enjoying the views, what else do you see?"

Smiling she walks around the hole area as we talk about what we like and places we want to tour while here seeing as the only ones who knows Seattle is Kelly. I myself have never left Chicago until Elena and Kelly found me at the park. Sighing I relax enjoying all the new things we are seeing just like in Hawaii and Rome I can't help but be in awe having my mind blown with so much. That I wouldn't change a thing especially since I am with my momma and partner I can't wait to tell my friends about my adventures along with what will happen the rest of this week.

[Hey reader's hope you like the new chapter and as always feedback, likes and comments appreciated.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 392 37
DO NOT COPY OR USE THIS BOOK AS A FANFIC. PLEASE. It is time for Esme to step into the light. Let's learn about her past, what made her turn to dar...
50.3K 3K 62
Until a year ago, Kacey's life had always been easy. But when it rains, it pours, and he loses what always seemed a given. A year and a half later, h...
544 0 16
She lifted herself up slowly and finally looked up at me. Her face was stained in tears, her eyes swirling with the most intense emotions and yet her...
162K 3.7K 21
(EDITED!) [If "Quotation's" are still missing it is a Wattpad "ERROR!" I have gone back and erased and put back in "Quotations" so you may need to re...