Imagines Book 1 |Stray Kids|

By Secrai

*!(SECOND BOOK INCOMING)!* FOR ALL YOU DELULUS This imagines book does NOT contain smut. I don't tolerate tha... More

•INFO•
Late Nights •Lee Minho•
Only the Beginning •Han Jisung•
OT8 Text Messages (9th Member)
Sick •Lee Felix•
SKZ in a Horror Film (9th member included)
Big Baby •Seo Changbin•
Carnival Boy •Hwang Hyunjin•
New Girl •Yang Jeongin•
Don't Forget Me •Kim Seungmin•
Dinner Date •Bang Chan•
The Birthday Live •OT8•
Stage Incident •9th Member•
Secret •Bang Chan•
First Sight •Lee Minho•
Fireworks •Seo Changbin•
A Dance in The Rain •Hwang Hyunjin•
Only the Beginning Pt.2 •Han Jisung•
Bagel Boy •Lee Felix•
My Flower •Kim Seungmin•
Just Friends? •Yang Jeongin•
If you were the oldest member (reaction?)
After getting your wisdom teeth removed (9th member/reaction)
Incorrect Quotes (OT8/9th member)
More Incorrect Quotes (9th member/OT8)
Her Journey pt.1 •OT8•
Her Journey pt.2 •OT8•
Incorect Quotes. Again. (9th member&OT8)
A Day in The Dorms •OT8/9th Member•
The Big City •Bang Chan•
Night at The Fair •Lee Minho•
Gone •Seo Changbin•
Picture-Perfect •Hwang Hyunjin•
Movie Night •Han Jisung•
Fulfilled Promise •Lee Felix•
Good Timing •Kim Seungmin•
I'm Not Lost! •Yang Jeongin•
Stray Kids reaction to your kissing scene in a drama •Reaction•
-little announcement-
How Stray Kids would do your hair •reaction?•
Reputation Destroyer •OT8/9th member•
"I Love You, Mom" •9th member•
•OT8 text messages•
Lonely Forever? •Han Jisung•
Chan's Room •9th member•
'My Moon' •lee minho•
Drive •bang chan•
Miss Independent •Yang Jeongin•
By Your Side •hwang hyunjin•
Don't Fly Away •Kim Seungmin•
'I had nowhere else to go' •han jisung•
Cat Next Door •lee minho•
English Exchange Student (pt.1) •lee felix•
English Exchange Student (pt. 2) •lee felix•
Incorrect Quotes (plus y/n :)
A Compromise •seo changbin•
The Villain and The Hero •han jisung•
Hitman's Son •yang jeongin•
Melbourne, Australia •OT8/9th member•
Stray Kids' Instagram
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 1)
Costume Party •OT8•
What each member would carve in their pumpkin •OT8•
One Rainy Night •lee minho•
Wasted At a Party •OT8•
Soft •han jisung•
Jack Frost •lee felix•
Off Limits •yang jeongin• (part 1)
Off Limits •yang jeongin• (last part)
Don't Forget Me •kim seungmin• (2nd part)
Video Game Night •lee felix•
Praise •seo changbin•
Warm-Hearted •lee minho•
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 2)
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 3)
Pucked Up •OT8•
They Don't Deserve You •hwang hyunjin•
Safe Place •bang chan•
The Shadows •yang jeongin•
Hold You Once More (pt.1) •lee felix•
Hold You Once More (pt.2) •lee felix•
Christmas EveL •ot8•
Christmas EveL (pt.2) •ot8•
Dance Practice •danceracha•
🎉!2023!🎊
Babysitting •han jisung•
Babysitting (pt.2) •han jisung•
Blind •Lee Minho•
Blind •lee minho• (pt.2)
*announcement*

Haunted House •OT8/9th member•

2K 46 16
By Secrai

Genre: some soft parts...maybe. But mainly funny, hopefully

Word count: 1.4K

Based off of the SKZ Code episode!

(This chapter is going to be written differently than the others because I have to include all of the members and what they're doing. You'll see)

***

"Something doesn't feel right about this," Felix said, glancing around the school room as everyone else flooded in close behind including you.

"Probably because we're filming at night," Jeongin replied.

You glanced at a pink rope tied into a knot on the floor in front of you all. Your curiosity led you to pick it up.

"What's this?" you questioned, holding the rope up to the staff members behind the cameras.

All of the others turned their attention to the rope in your hand as the staff members began giving you instructions. There were separate lengths of rope tied into one knot. You all had to pull one handle and whoever had the other side of the same rope as you, would be your partner for the day.

"Can we refuse partners?" Hyunjin raised his hand.

"Can we be alone?" Changbin asked despite grabbing a handle of the rope.

You let out a small laugh as you grabbed onto a handle. On the count of three, all of you pulled the rope and untied the knot revealing your partners.

Bang Chan & Changbin.

Hyunjin & Seungmin.

Jisung & Jeongin.

Y/n, Felix, & Minho.

•••

"One moment!" the staff exclaimed as they left the room, shutting the big door behind them.

"Something scary is bound to happen," Jisung said.

And just as Jisung spoke, the lights suddenly went out leaving you all in a pitch black room. Screams and yells erupted from all around you, scaring you the most. You grabbed onto Minho's arm suddenly, closing the space between you two as Felix covered his head with his jacket, leaning on your other side in fear.

"DONT DO THIS DONT DO THIS DONT DO THIS!" Chan yelled, covering his ears in the dark as if that would help him in any way.

"WHY DID YOU TURN THE LIGHTS OOOOFF?!" Changbin yelled.

'You can only survive if you do as I say."

A terrifying voice spoke out from speakers above. You squeezed your eyes shut, holding onto Minho tightly.

"Ah make it stop, make it stop," you mumbled against his jacket with your eyes still glued shut.

Minho quickly turned his flashlight on in his watch, trying to light up the room. But to his dismay, it didn't work.

"AAAAAHHHHH-"

'Or you won't leave this building alive.'

"YAH WHO IS THIS?!" Jisung shouted in the pitch black darkness, trying to act tough.

'You need to collect four puzzle pieces and find the passcode for the lock in order to leave this building.'

"I'm going to call the police!" Jeongin cried out.

'Remember.'

"I'm not doing it!" Felix exclaimed, linking his arm with yours.

'Never look back'

'And never be alone.'

"Is it over?!" you called out, keeping your eyes shut as you held Minho tightly still.

A terrifying sound erupted from the speakers again, triggering screams and shouts from around the room that made you hold onto Minho tighter. The lights then flipped back on as if nothing had happened.

"You can open your eyes now," Minho laughed, looking down at you who was clinging to his arm like a koala.

You slowly opened your eyes and looked around, not daring to let go of him. You found Felix clung to you as well. Even Chan was covering his ears crouched on the other side of Minho.

"Why was that so scary?" Jeongin asked with wide eyes, looking over at the others on the other side of the long table.

Hyunjin was standing over Seungmin and Jeongin like a mother with his arms over their shoulders, while Changbin and Jisung were the most civilized ones out of everyone else.

"It's your voice, isn't it?" Seungmin asked, pointing at Minho.

"I didn't like that at all," you mumbled, blowing hair out of your face as you slowly lifted your head back up off of Minho's shoulder.

"HAHA she was holding onto me for dear life!" Minho laughed contagiously, pointing at you.

•••

It arrived to your turn. You had to be tied to Minho and Felix while you searched for the third puzzle piece.

In the dark.

All three of you made it out to the hallway, Felix whining and complaining the most. And you? You were holding onto Minho with your eyes closed, letting him guide you.

Suddenly Felix screamed and you were pulled back onto the ground by the rope harshly, leaving a large red line.

"THAT SCARED ME!" Felix shouted, holding his chest with a huge sigh, still breathing heavy from the large spider that fell down from the ceiling at him like a jump scare.

"Don't do that Felix!" you exclaimed, still on the ground as you tried checking how bad the line was on your wrist using the lighting from the room you just walked out of.

You clearly didn't make it very far yet without getting scared.

"Are you okay?" Minho asked with concern, helping you up to your feet.

"What even happened? My eyes were closed-"

•••

After what felt like an hour of trying to find the art room for the third puzzle piece, you finally made it. It was too dark to see anything properly, but you could make out a few silhouettes.

"Something is standing in the back," Minho said out of the blue, making you clutch onto his arm out of instinct.

"Where where-"

"Don't say that!" you whined, cutting Felix off as you searched the darkness for the figure that Minho was talking about.

Minho let out a small chuckle, continuing to walk further into the back of the room with you holding onto his arm and Felix holding onto yours as well.

"Oh my god," you said suddenly.

"Whaaat?!" Felix exclaimed, jumping up and down in fear with his grip on your arm tightening.

"I lost my ring"

•••

"I have to stick my hand in here?" you questioned Minho for the 2nd time, pointing down at a box on the ground with a small opening big enough for your hand to fit into.

"Yes, that's where the puzzle piece should be," Minho said, standing above you with his arm out to the side where Felix stood further away, putting tension into the rope tied to you three.

You let out a frustrated groan and stuck your hand into the box. Until your finger was submerged in something wet and gooey, making you completely freeze with regret written all over your face.

"What happened?" Minho asked with a small laugh, seeing your funny facial expression.

You glanced up at him and pulled your hand out of the mysterious box, only to find it covered in clear, green slime.

"Put your hand out," you ordered the older male who didn't hesitate to listen.

You then wiped the gross substance from your hand onto his with a grossed out expression on your face.

"Y/N-"

"AAHH! DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" Felix yelled, jumping from Minho's sudden shout.

•••

All three of you walked back into the room where everyone else was, holding the puzzle piece in your hand.

"Ayeee!" Jisung exclaimed, clapping for your return followed by the others.

You walked over to the staff with a glare, handing them the puzzle piece as Minho and Felix got dragged along with you due to being tied still.

"How was the experience?" Changbin asked with a grin from behind the three of you as you got untied by the staff.

"I had to drag them with me the whole time!" Minho exclaimed, pointing at you and Felix.

The others erupted into laughter as you checked your wrist again. It didn't hurt as much as it did before. It seemed to only be minor rope burn. Felix also did apologize because he had forgotten you were all tied up.

"Why was it so scary..." Felix mumbled to himself, wandering back to the seat past Minho.

"Y/n was holding onto me the whole time," Minho laughed, pointing at his arm.

"I'm sure you liked it," Seungmin said with an innocent smile over at Minho across the table.

Minho suddenly looked over at Seungmin with wide eyes in surprise as you let out a nervous laugh to fill the tension in the air. Minho was blinking excessively at Seungmin who sat there in his seat without a care in the world.

"We all would've liked it," Changbin added.

A/n: hopefully you liked this! I may be writing like this where I chunk up different parts in the story because it is WAY easier than writing all the way through without breaks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.6K 34
you've never talked to me even though we're taking the same class for like half a year and now you suddenly noticed me at some stupid party on the s...
71.8K 1.4K 53
exactly what the title says. fluff, angst, maybe a little spice. request are open if you have any
3.2K 228 14
☀︎︎A compilation of short stories about seven lovely people.☁︎︎ This book will consist of- -some original plotlines -some widely loved fanfic tropes ...
423 19 10
[Requests: Closed] Just a book filled of BTS oneshots. BTS x F.Reader ONLY! +18 (eventually) Warning: This book contain sensitive content such as l...