The Smell of Paint

Par poison_strwberry

Genevieve is a music major. Who has a desire to be used as a man's toy. Dr. Christen Leon Stone is a new Pro... Plus

Hiiii!!!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
A/N!
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.

38.

2.1K 61 1
Par poison_strwberry

Genevieve wakes up in Lacey's bed and looks around seeing that her friends stayed the night.

She tries to remember at what point she fell asleep but all she remembers is Lewis holding her and a chalk board.

Genevieve turns her head and sees the board. She laughs at how disorganize it is. The board has Miranda's name crossed out and steps to get back at her. Genevieve reads the steps and is shocked at how much they put into it.

"Find out who she hangs out with", "Does the bitch have any dirty secrets?" , "Does she take drugs? If so which one."

But something catches Genevieve's eyes that makes her face palm.

"Mustard?"

Genevieve doesn't take a long time to look at the board cause her eyes actually catches something else. She notices on her bed is a cuddled up Lewis and Simone. Genevieve doesn't care that they are sleeping on her bed. They look really cute like that.

Seeing them like that makes Genevieve miss Christen more. She needs to speak to him. Tell him why she acted the way last night. All she hopes is that Christen isn't in to much pain.

During her thinking, she feels a shoulder tap. Genevieve jumps at the sudden touch. She hears a laugh behind her.

Lacey just woken up and saw Genevieve siting up, not moving. Lacey feels really bad for Genevieve. She has never seen Genevieve so heartbroken before. She wants to help.

"Gen?"

Genevieve turns her body around to look at a messy hair Lacey.

"Yeah?"

"Can't you go to his house? You know where he lives and that bitch Miranda don't. You need to tell him— it will help you both."

Lacey isn't wrong at all. Genevieve can go to his house. She has a fucking key after all. Genevieve can feel some hope fill her mind.

She pulls out the key and shows Lacey. Lacey smiles knowing that Christen really does love her best friend.

"Go get ready and try to save y'all's relationship!"

Genevieve hugs Lacey with so much love. Lacey will never stop having her back. And Genevieve won't ever stop having hers.

During their hug they hear across the room a groaning Simone and Lewis.

"Guys. Really? It's 10 am."

Simone groans with irritation. After they speak up, Simone rolls closer to Lewis and snuggles closer to him. Lacey and Genevieve smile at how cute they are.

Genevieve gets up and gets dress to head to Christen's house.

She makes her way to the parking lot. Making sure to look out for Miranda.

She makes her way to her car. Since it is the weekend, nobody is really awake on campus— so Genevieve is in the clear.

Genevieve drives to his house getting nervous as she gets closer. What if he doesn't want her back? What if he does want Miranda? What if is all that floods her brain.

Before she knows it, she is saying her name at the gate and making her way up his driveway. She parks where she parked last time and gets out to use her key for the first time. She wishes it was on different circumstances.

She turns the key and walks in, shutting the door behind her. She walks around to see that Christen is no where to be found. She looks through a lot of rooms, still no Christen.

The only room she hasn't checked is his office.

She stands in front of his door and gets a gut feeling that he is in this room. She is hoping that when she opens it he won't yell at her. Hoping that he won't kick her out. Hoping he won't take her key away.

She twists the door knob and slowly reveals a drunk Christen in his chair. Next to him is a empty bottle of Scotch on his desk.

Her heartbreaks when she sees how bad she hurt him. She never meant for this to happen. She runs over to him and places her thumb on his face— slowly rubbing.

She missed him so much and to look at him so close again, is everything to Genevieve. She wants to wake him up but she knows how drunk the man is. If she does he will wake up to a pounding headache or throwing up forcefully.

Genevieve decides to let him sleep. She goes into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. She also searches for Ibuprofen.

After a couple of minutes of looking for the pills, she finally finds them in one of his cabinets. She walks out of the kitchen and back to his office. She sets the items on his desk and walks back over to look at him one more time.

She leaves him to sleep and makes her way to his bedroom. Genevieve is exhausted from the night before night. She decides to sleep in his bed and take in the smell she misses so much.

She leans down into the pillow and takes in his scent. She wants his scent all over her. She gets out of his bed and walks to his closet. She opens the doors and takes out one of his shirts. She takes off the shirt she is wearing and slips on his. Taking in the smell that her dominant carries.

She slips off her leggings next to the bed and climbs on the bed to lay on his side of it. She lays her head on his pillow, feeling herself wind down. Slowly letting her sleep take her away.

——————————————————

"Ighhh fuck!"

Christen groans at the pounding headache he wakes up with. He lifts his head up from his desk and sees a cup of water and pain killers.

Christen doesn't remember getting those for himself but he also doesn't remember a lot of things after he started drinking.

He brushes it off and takes the pills to help sooth his headache. He leans his head back on the chair and his mind goes straight back to Genevieve.

He wants to talk to her. He wants to know what happened. He hasn't tried calling her since she said that they need to be separate for awhile.

But Christen wants answers now. He wants to help her solve what is going on. It involves him at some point so he wants to help.

He will only talk to her one time and if she still feels the same way, then he won't push her to say more. He loves her, he doesn't want to push her away with his needs.

He picks up his phone and presses Genevieve's name. The phone rings and he hears a sound coming from another room. It continues with the ringing on his phone.

Christen gets up from his chair and exits his office, trying to find out what is going on. The closer he gets to the sound, the more he realizes that it's a ringtone. The ringtone that he knows to be Genevieve's.

The ringtone leads him to his room and the door is open slightly. He can see Genevieve laying on his side of his bed. She is moving to see who calling her.

When she looks at her phone. She moves her body off the bed and starts to run to the door.

She swigs the door open to see Christen standing there, with his phone next to his ear.

They stand there staring at each other. Genevieve hasn't seen his eyes since she pulled away from him. The more she thinks of that moment her eyes start to tear up.

Christen breaks out of his shock and lower his phone from his ear. He sees that Genevieve is starting to cry, he hate it when she cries. He wants to comfort her, so when he was about to say something Genevieve wraps her arms around his neck—crying.

She isn't only crying cause of what his face looked like last night, she is also crying because she is able to hold him again.

"I-I'm sorry C-Christen!"

Christen picks up Genevieve and holds onto her tight. She wraps her legs around his waist in shock that the man can really pick her up. No man has ever been able to pick her up. They never tried it.

Christen walks towards the bed, rubbing Genevieve's back to help her calm down. He doesn't put her down just yet. He wants to hold her like this a lot longer.

"Gen? Baby what's wrong? Please tell me. It's killing me not knowing what is going on."

Genevieve cries a little more hearing his concern. To hear his voice once again, is music to Genevieve's ears. She just hopes that after she explains, he will forgive her.

Genevieve stops crying after some time and Christen puts down Genevieve, to sit on the edge of the bed. He kneels down in front of her, wrapping his arms around her waist making sure she doesn't run away again.

Genevieve wipes the rest of her tears and looks to Christen. He doesn't say a word till Genevieve is ready to explain.

"Christen, I love you. Please don't ever forget that. But last night I was told to break up with you. S-Someone saw us in your class and umm s-she threaten to tell the school board and my band director about it. I'm s-sorry I d-didn't want to leave y-you."

Genevieve starts to cry again from the thought that they may never be together again.

Christen didn't expect that someone would threaten her and my future. Christen did hear a "she" so it has to be a girl. He wants to know who threaten his Genevieve and is making  her cry.

"Genevieve, baby look at me."

Genevieve looks at him with red teary eyes.

"We will figure this out. But I won't push you to be with me. Genevieve, I have never met anyone like you and I don't want to lose you. But if you don't want that, then I understand. But-"

Genevieve stops him with a kiss. She doesn't want to end their relationship. She wants him to know that. She kisses him with all the love she has in her body.

Christen tears up feeling her lips on his. He is hopping that he will get to taste her lips all the time.

Genevieve breaks the kiss and cups her hands on each side of his face.

"Christen, I want you to be my last everything. You are everything to me. S-S please d-don't say that I c-can b-back out t-this."

Christen smiles at her words. Feeling all the pain from last night wash away. Hearing that she wants him to be her last means everything to him.

"Gen, I think I have a plan but I need you to trust me on this okay?
Genevieve I am willing to risk everything for you. You mean more to me then money, materials, and even my family. I want you to be my last also. So baby, do you trust me?"

Genevieve smiles and nods her head.

"Baby girl, use your words."

Genevieve feels her body on fire hearing his dominant voice once again. God, she missed his commands.

"Yes, Sir. I trust you."

"Okay, what I need you to do is lay back in bed and get more sleep. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, but umm c-can y-"

"Yes baby, I can hold you till you fall asleep."

Genevieve blushes hearing him reading her mind. She pushes herself backwards and turns her body around to crawl back into the sheets. She turns her head after slipping in to see Christen on the side of the bed waiting for her to get comfortable.

Genevieve wants his warmth, she wants to hold him more, so she knows he isn't going anywhere. She lifts her arms and makes grabbing hand motions, telling Christen what she wants.

He smiles at her cute-ness and lifts the blanket up to slip in. But first he takes off his shirt. Christen knows what he is doing. He wants to remind Genevieve that he is hers. Every part of him is hers. And her's only.

Genevieve stares at his chest while he gets comfortable. She looks at him like it is the first time. Christen sees her starting and clears his throat, causing Genevieve to blush from embarrassment.

Christen laughs at his beautiful submissive and pulls her closer to him, so she can relax in his arms and sleep. But the more he looks at her the more he notices that sh-

"Are you wearing my shirt?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.8M 139K 49
❝Like a work of art he had been dying to put on display.❞ Verani Adams finds herself unhappy with the way she's led her life. Between dealing with th...
48.8K 611 11
a college student craves the touch of her married professor 𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑓𝑒𝑚!𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑒 𝑎𝑢 / 𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒...
146K 4.4K 25
Emma Swan is a 22 year old senior in college. She's a bad girl, sporting tattoos and piercings. She acts all tough and mean until her Creative Writin...
14.5K 175 12
Warning 18+ only (writing it up atm). This is a femdom story that'll contain explicit material which will be written in detail. Updates will be incon...