Cause I don't Understand/ Jef...

By barry_bty

"people says, the age Gap is too much, they don't match with each other. some says, we look adorable. I say... More

Author's note/important
little peek
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
special / one shot
special 2/ one shot

chapter 9

3K 138 36
By barry_bty

Barcode's P.O.V

"Barcode, let's break up"

My world stopped there for a moment.
It's like, suddenly I couldn't differentiate what's reality and what not anymore.

"P'Jeff are you kidding?" I asked observing his reaction. He didn't respond but he looked serious.

"P'Jeff why?" I asked again tears were threatening to come out of my eyes.

"Barcode I care about you a lot, I love you a lot, it's just I have to take care of something now. So let's break up at least for now. H " He said.

So he really was serious about it.

Finally my tears broke out.

It's not like I was expecting too much from our relationship. I knew it will end someday but I never thought it would be this soon. It's been only  2 weeks and 3 days.

I left him there without saying anything. I didn't wanted to look back.

"Wait barcode I'll drove you back home"
I heard him from behind.

.

.

.
__________

I cried whole night.

Next day I intentionally reached late to the set.

I tried to act cool, like it didn't bothered me at all part of it was because I don't want it to effect my work too.

But no matter how much I was hiding it inside, when I came face to face with P'Jeff I felt like crying again.

No one was around at that time, or at least no one present around us at that time were interested in our conversations.
We were face to face but silent for a while.

"Oh you dyed your hair blue. Looks good" he said.

Acting like nothing happened.

"P'Jeff you're too cruel, why?" I almost cried again.

He sighed.

"Come here" he said extending his arms to hug me.

I pushed him away.

Then he grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him to his car.

"What are you doing? You have a scene to shoot in a while" I said to him.

He didn't replied until we both were inside his car.

"Let's talk here for a while" he said.

"It's my ex, she said she's 3 months pregnant, she came to me bagging us to get back together. I don't want to, I'll not get back together with her but I have some responsibilities. I was scared if what she said is really true I might end up hurting you so bad. I don't deserve you, it's an entertainment world anything can happen here, it's scary. Once you got caught up with something bad, it's not easy to get out. I don't want you to get involved with me anymore. somehow I wanted to protect you from everything but I ended up hurting you. Now you decide, do you still want to be with me?."

Now, that he mentioned that, it really is a scary world, I don't want to belong here.

"I'm going home" was the only words I spoke before leaving him there.

I can't think anymore.

.

.

.

______________

Jeff's P.O.V

I guess he really went home, because I didn't see him whole day.

I had a scene to shoot. Which was, I had to look at porchay's pictures and get sad while remembering about memories related to him.

While shooting that scene I cried. I kept crying even when the shooting was done.

I remembered someone asking "so you really got into the character?"

I nodded still crying.

"I don't want him to go through this. I don't want him to experience this. I want to protect him from everything" I explained.

gosh I really wanted to hug him at the moment but he was not around.

.

.

_________

After coming back to my apartment from shooting, I took a shower before laying down on my bed.

Too tired. It's already dark outside.

I started thinking about everything that has happened these past few days.

And thinking about today's shooting I realized, my attachment towards him was also confusing me.

Whatever I feel towards barcode is something really deep. Never happened before. I started to wonder if I'm deeply in love with him or it's the attachment of Kim towards porchay.

Whatever it is I truly want to be with barcode forever.

I don't know about the future. But the current me truly needs him. But I myself ruined everything.

I covered my eyes with my forearm, feeling the wetness produced by my eyes.

Suddenly I heard a message popping up on my phone.

I checked it.

It was an unknown number.

.

.

.

__________

Barcode's P.O.V

I called the director telling him that I'm not feeling good so I won't be there today. He said it's okay and told me to take some rest.

Yes, I kinda lied.

Day before yesterday P'Jeff told me about his reason for breaking up with me.

I was  so hurt, that I kept telling to myself I have grow up even more, I have to be able to handle this things well. But it's not helping. Even though it was for a short period of time, P'Jeff was my first serious relationship.

Even in the work place we both were just pretending. And he left early yesterday.

I no longer want to talk to him if it's not work related.
Since then he hasn't been contacting me out of work either.

But..... suddenly since this morning he have been sending me messages after messages.

Of course I was kinda curious but I don't want to check those.

I'm so hurt inside. What do you expect.

He called me several times too.

.

.

.

*Evening*

I heard my mom calling me from downstairs.

"Barcode, Barcode come down quick"

Since she was calling me like something happened I went downstairs in rush.

But the one sitting there with my parents was non other than P'Jeff the heartbreaker.

"P'Jeff what are you doing here?" I almost yelled at him.

"Ohh I have something important to tell you but you didn't pick up your phone so...." he said

"P'Jeff you should go back" I said.

"It's not the way to talk with your guest barcode" my mom scolded me.

"Okay then I'll talk to your parents about it. You can go back to your room" P'Jeff Said.

My eyes widened.

"Are you crazy?. Come with me" I said and dragged him up to my room.

.

.

A/n : as I said before, I didn't had a lot in mind for this story when I started it, I don't think I can make it any longer so I've decided to finish this story in the next chapter..so, forgive me for this....
Thank you so much for all the love and support everyone..... love you all. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.7K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
828K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
548K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
225K 14.8K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...