Imagines Book 1 |Stray Kids|

By Secrai

*!(SECOND BOOK INCOMING)!* FOR ALL YOU DELULUS This imagines book does NOT contain smut. I don't tolerate tha... More

•INFO•
Late Nights •Lee Minho•
Only the Beginning •Han Jisung•
OT8 Text Messages (9th Member)
Sick •Lee Felix•
SKZ in a Horror Film (9th member included)
Big Baby •Seo Changbin•
Carnival Boy •Hwang Hyunjin•
New Girl •Yang Jeongin•
Don't Forget Me •Kim Seungmin•
Dinner Date •Bang Chan•
The Birthday Live •OT8•
Stage Incident •9th Member•
Secret •Bang Chan•
First Sight •Lee Minho•
Fireworks •Seo Changbin•
A Dance in The Rain •Hwang Hyunjin•
Only the Beginning Pt.2 •Han Jisung•
Bagel Boy •Lee Felix•
My Flower •Kim Seungmin•
Just Friends? •Yang Jeongin•
If you were the oldest member (reaction?)
After getting your wisdom teeth removed (9th member/reaction)
Incorrect Quotes (OT8/9th member)
More Incorrect Quotes (9th member/OT8)
Her Journey pt.1 •OT8•
Incorect Quotes. Again. (9th member&OT8)
Haunted House •OT8/9th member•
A Day in The Dorms •OT8/9th Member•
The Big City •Bang Chan•
Night at The Fair •Lee Minho•
Gone •Seo Changbin•
Picture-Perfect •Hwang Hyunjin•
Movie Night •Han Jisung•
Fulfilled Promise •Lee Felix•
Good Timing •Kim Seungmin•
I'm Not Lost! •Yang Jeongin•
Stray Kids reaction to your kissing scene in a drama •Reaction•
-little announcement-
How Stray Kids would do your hair •reaction?•
Reputation Destroyer •OT8/9th member•
"I Love You, Mom" •9th member•
•OT8 text messages•
Lonely Forever? •Han Jisung•
Chan's Room •9th member•
'My Moon' •lee minho•
Drive •bang chan•
Miss Independent •Yang Jeongin•
By Your Side •hwang hyunjin•
Don't Fly Away •Kim Seungmin•
'I had nowhere else to go' •han jisung•
Cat Next Door •lee minho•
English Exchange Student (pt.1) •lee felix•
English Exchange Student (pt. 2) •lee felix•
Incorrect Quotes (plus y/n :)
A Compromise •seo changbin•
The Villain and The Hero •han jisung•
Hitman's Son •yang jeongin•
Melbourne, Australia •OT8/9th member•
Stray Kids' Instagram
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 1)
Costume Party •OT8•
What each member would carve in their pumpkin •OT8•
One Rainy Night •lee minho•
Wasted At a Party •OT8•
Soft •han jisung•
Jack Frost •lee felix•
Off Limits •yang jeongin• (part 1)
Off Limits •yang jeongin• (last part)
Don't Forget Me •kim seungmin• (2nd part)
Video Game Night •lee felix•
Praise •seo changbin•
Warm-Hearted •lee minho•
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 2)
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 3)
Pucked Up •OT8•
They Don't Deserve You •hwang hyunjin•
Safe Place •bang chan•
The Shadows •yang jeongin•
Hold You Once More (pt.1) •lee felix•
Hold You Once More (pt.2) •lee felix•
Christmas EveL •ot8•
Christmas EveL (pt.2) •ot8•
Dance Practice •danceracha•
🎉!2023!🎊
Babysitting •han jisung•
Babysitting (pt.2) •han jisung•
Blind •Lee Minho•
Blind •lee minho• (pt.2)
*announcement*

Her Journey pt.2 •OT8•

1.3K 46 23
By Secrai

Genre: STILL ANGSTY

Word count: 2.0k

***

"Chan is a pretty important person in my life. I seriously wouldn't be here today if it weren't for him," you swallowed again, looking down the row over to Chan who was smiling proudly at you.

"He taught me so many essential things that my parents hadn't because they were so focused on my successful brothers," you said.

Hyunjin pulled his cap down to cover his face because he was getting more emotional by the minute. He was one of the closer members with you, so this was tough for him to hear. He just wants you to be happy. All of them do.

"I remember," you chuckled, holding your microphone. "Chan tried helping me with math homework and got so frustrated that he ended up googling the answer after 15 minutes of trying to remember long division,"

Chan giggled into his microphone, followed by the others as he remembered that moment himself.

"I can't do long division to save my life," Chan spoke with a laugh.

"He also brought me to New York City a couple years ago during our trainee period, but that's a story for another time."

You smiled and looked back over to him.

"He really feels like a true brother to me," you said, hearing the fans go crazy again.

Chan put his hand over his heart. He was truly touched by that sentence. He's always considered you as a loving little sister. Despite you teasing him, you truly kept him sane when the other boys were being chaotic.

You looked over to Minho next, already knowing what to say for him.

"Hi Minho," you smiled at him, watching his lips curl into a shy smile as he waved quickly your way.

"Without Minho, I wouldn't be the dancer I am today," you kept stealing glances at him as he listened closely, laughing to cover up his seriousness.

"He used to help me with choreography during our trainee period late at night because I would often get too tired during our real practice," you smiled at the memory.

Minho smiled, remembering the memorable moment as well.

"That was the first time I really got to know Minho. He wouldn't ever get frustrated with me if I got movements wrong. He always stayed patient with me," you said.

The boys collectively hummed in response, followed by fans cheering and yelling again.

"Now that we're closer, we can always joke about mistakes during practice," you explained with a small laugh, looking over to Minho who was already staring at you.

"That's all of the time now," Minho teased with a laugh, hearing the other fans laugh as well.

You looked in Changbin's direction, watching him shake his head at you.

"I really admire Changbin," you said truthfully, watching his mouth curl into a shy smile.

"Back in the trainee days, I used to copy the way he dressed and he'd call me out for it quite a few times," you laughed, hearing his little cackle.

"That ended in an argument shortly after, but we made up. But because I was stubborn, I never told him how much I truly liked his style," you admitted with a small smile.

"She only told me this a few days ago, guys," Changbin narrated to the fans through his microphone.

"He used to give me rap lessons during late nights at the dorms when we both couldn't sleep. But it always ended with me listening to him because I genuinely can't rap like him,"

Changbin nodded with a shy smile, hitting Hyunjin next to him because he was embarrassed.

"Ow!" Hyunjin exclaimed dramatically, holding his arm in pain as he moved around to your other side away from Changbin.

Fans laughed at the Tom and Jerry scene upon the stage, making light of the serious talk. After a few moments of them bickering, Chan finally stopped them so you could finish talking.

All of the talking was getting easier because it felt like weight was being lifted off of your shoulders. You rarely address any of the off-camera moments between you and the boys. It feels even more special when it's a private interaction with them because it feels more real.

You turned to Hyunjin next.

"Hyunjin holds a very special place in my heart," you said, pressing your hand against your chest, looking out at the fans who were screaming even louder now.

"At first, I thought Hyunjin and I didn't have anything in common besides our passion for dancing," you stated, remembering the first time you met him.

He didn't say a word to you, and you didn't say a word to him. The only things you said to each other were suggestions and demands for choreography. And even that led to arguments between the two of you which eventually got resolved because you hated the tension.

"We're very similar in unique ways," you glanced up at Hyunjin, watching him laugh nervously.

"We both have INFP as our MBTI, we both paint and draw, and we're both pisces," you explained with disbelief, hearing the others hum in confusion.

(I didn't make any of that up. I'm a Pisces as well as Hyunjin, I paint and draw, and I'm an INFP just like him...it's odd)

"Really?" Felix asked with wide eyes, looking at the two of you with shock.

"Soulmate things," Jisung said in a girly tone, imitating you with a laugh.

"No but I really enjoy Hyunjin's company. We just understand each other so well, and I really love his raw singing voice," you admitted with a laugh, watching his face turn a light shade of red.

"He's my safe space,"

"Aw," Hyunjin engulfed you in a hug, resting his head on yours with a smile.

Fans began screaming like crazy again after watching you two hug even though it's a daily thing. But what you said was true. You feel understood when you're with Hyunjin. Maybe it's because you both act the same, but it makes you feel less out of place.

"And you're both dramatic," Changbin smiled innocently.

You looked over at him and instantly chased him over to Chan whom he hid behind.

"She's scary, hyung-"

...

"Hi Y/n," Jisung spoke into his microphone with a wide smile, already looking at you as you turned in his direction.

Jisung was different. When you first met him, he kept to himself just like you did. He was so good at rapping, singing, and dancing even as a trainee. You thought highly of him despite him being younger than you.

"When I first met Jisung, we were both shockingly quiet. Chan eventually had to introduce us to each other because neither one of us wanted to go first," you laughed with Jisung and everybody else.

"Oh I remember that!" Jeongin exclaimed, pointing at the two of you.

"They wouldn't even stand next to each other if we had to pause our song during practice," Seungmin added.

"Jisung and I grew closer with each other through being roommates in the dorm," you said. "That really saved our friendship because I feel like if we weren't roommates, we wouldn't be as close as we are today,"

"I agree. I don't think we would've spoken a word to each other," Jisung replied with a small laugh.

"And of course Jisung gave me my first laugh in the dorm after he began clowning one of our unofficial songs we made for our predebut show," you added quickly, watching Jisung cringe in remembrance.

It was late at night when you both couldn't sleep, and you had a great idea of doing a dance-off in your room. Jisung won by imitating one of your bad dance moves made by your choreographer. Needless to say, you almost stopped breathing from laughing so hard.

You then turned to Felix.

"I adore Felix, I really do," you said, watching his face light up with happiness.

"I first met him during our very first dance practice, but back then he didn't know very much korean," you explained. "So we had to have Chan be our translator so I could hold a conversation with him,"

"Once we got to know each other more in the dorms, I helped him out with Korean and he even gave me lessons on English," you smiled at him.

"Not to mention, he's a very physical person. He's just like me where he has to be touching somebody at all times," you explained, hearing fans awe again. "I was also so envious of his freckles, I literally adore them so much."

Felix smiled big, hiding his face in embarrassment behind his hands.

"He is definitely the person I would go to if I was ever having a bad day. Whenever he walks into the room it gets so much brighter. He's my happiness," you smiled at him.

Felix gave you a frown and pulled you into a quick hug. That just proved your point. He truly is your happiness.

You looked over to Seungmin, instantly smiling at him.

"Seungminie," you watched him smile at you, not knowing what you're about to say.

"He was one of the first members to talk to me," you stated, nodding your head. "I remember hearing him singing during break at practice and I fell in love with his voice. He really sounded like an Angel."

Seungmin hid behind Felix in embarrassment with his face turning slightly red.

"But seriously, he made me feel so much more welcome when I first met them all. He even showed me around some of the floors in the building," you added with a nod, patting Seungmin's back.

"He had a crush on you too-"

"What is wrong with you" Seungmin quickly cut Changbin's words short, chasing after him now.

...

You looked over to Jeongin, recalling the first time you ever met him. You remembered him being so much littler, and quiet.

"The first time I had a real conversation with Jeongin was when I helped him out with studying for his finals," you said, grinning at Jeongin as he smiled at the stage floor.

"He kept thanking me-"

"Thank you Noona! Thank you Noona!" Hyunjin and Jisung imitated teenager Jeongin with giggles.

"He used to not spend too much time with me, but he's by my side everywhere I go like a lost puppy," you said with a laugh.

"I'm pretty sure it's because he knows that he won't get teased if he's around me. But he also likes to sit with me on the airplane and listen to music with me,"

Jeongin cried out with embarrassment, crouching down low with his face in his hands.

"Why did you have to say that?" he asked with a nervous laugh, hearing everyone else laugh at his cuteness.

"Jeongin's like a real little brother that I never had," you said with seriousness, feeling your tears forming back up.

"I am so glad that I could be a part of this incredibly unique and talented family, and I cannot wait for more memorable moments to come all thanks to you guys," you concluded your long speech, thanking your fans and the boys with a deep bow.

You began getting emotional all over again. It's still surreal knowing that you really made it all because of these boys. If it weren't for them, you wouldn't even be here. They really saved you.

"Thank you for saving me," your voice broke as all of your emotions finally pushed their way past the surface.

Tears began falling down your face as you quickly turned around, trying to hide from the cameras.

"Awww, don't cry Y/n!" Jisung exclaimed through his microphone with a small laugh, patting your back.

The others all pulled you into individual hugs, and then eventually a whole infamous group hug that would be shared by many fans that night.

You were truly finally happy all because of them.

A/n: SORRY AB THE ANGST, IVE BEEN LISTENING TO 'Glimpse of Us' BY JOJI TOO MUCH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 736 174
Basically A book about NCT and X1 Including random facts and memes and maybe some short imagines but this is mainly for fun :)
21.5K 269 19
This book will include the following: F/ Fluff A/ Angst M/ Mature/Smut (only if I get requests for this) -Fantasy -Little Space -Mpreg Requests are...
2.3K 74 12
Just some random BTS oneshots we came up with. Some fluff and smut. With a lot of angst. BTS members x Reader. COMPLETED
114K 3.6K 34
you've never talked to me even though we're taking the same class for like half a year and now you suddenly noticed me at some stupid party on the s...