The Mob Character Shouldn't H...

By UnknownFate25

Volume 2 of The Mob Character Shouldn't Have A Yandere Harem?! It's been a year since Ken was transmigrated... More

125 - Prologue
126 - It's About Family
127 - The Arthurson Complication
128 - A Tense Family Meeting
129 - Failed Negotiations
130 - The Knight War
131 - A Talk Between Mother And Daughter
132 - The Du Lac's Dark Secret
133 - Saving Orphans
134 - Experiment X
135 - A Woman With A Mission
136 - The End Of A Rivalry
137 - Aftermath Of War
138 - The Flight Back To Japan
139 - A Historic Discovery
140 - The Enchantress Of Colchis
141 - An Outing With Xena
142 - A New Addition To The Family
143 - End Of Year One
144 - Roses Are Red, Blood Is Too
145 - A Withered Rose
146 - Sister Verses FiancΓ©
147 - How To Beat A Bitch
148 - Johnson
149 - The Cult's Shenanigans
150 - Let's Play A Game Of Torture
151 - My Second Year Starts
152 - The Second Kato
153 - Train Trouble
154 - The Yanderes Have A Sleepover
155 - Becoming An Apprentice
156 - I Think We All Expected This
157 - Ken Kage Enters The Spotlight
158 - The S Ranked Open Rift
159 - The Dragon Of The Lost Isles
160 - The Love Of A Mother
161 - I Hate Demon King Invasions
162 - I Also Hate Myself
163 - Another World
165 - Grinding With Medea
166 - Tempus - The Land Of Time
167 - The Colosseum
168 - Love Is War
169 - Tail of a Spar
170 - Attempts To Save
171 - The Knight Verses The Trickster
172 - The Arrival Of Azeroth
173 - A Fight Between Monsters
174 - The Damned Demon Queen
175 - Divine Shift
176 - The Queen's Past
177 - Loop
178 - On The Other Side
179 - The End Of The Queen's Reign
180 - Epilogue
Volume 2 - Thanks!

164 - Demon King Beelzebub

3.3K 165 20
By UnknownFate25

Alright, we can cross World 5 off of the list. It's taking forever to go through these worlds. Who knows how long it will be for Bianca, and for the others back in our own world.

Luckily as soon as I arrive in a world a bunch of people usually appear shortly afterwards in fear. Usually I can get them to spit if they know a Bianca Tsuki or not, and if one exists in the world. It's easier with the modern ones.

Anyways, onto another one. I opened a portal to a random world, stepping through. I have no idea where I'm going, I just have to keep searching until I find her.

And nothing will stop me. Nobody will stop me.

I stepped out of the portal, into an interesting landscape. It honestly reminded me of Hel's world, Niflheim. The ground was a red and black, barren rock. High above there was a ceiling, with rocky spikes hanging from all the way up. Also reminds me of a certain blocky world. I feel like this is what Hell would look like.

"Something's approaching!" Medea warned.

I looked into the distance, where something rocketed towards me, before landing down in front of me. Dusting off his clothes, it was a man with short brown hair and a white robe detailed with an ice dragon and a fiery fly. He stared at me with his heterochromiac eyes, one red and one blue.

"He's strong...stronger than that other you..." Loki stated.

"Why have you come to this world?" He spoke.

"I'm looking for someone. Bianca Tsuki, long white hair with blue eyes, stunningly beautiful. Could you lead me to her?" I asked.

He looked at me for a moment. "...she was fighting someone..." I heard him mutter under his breath.

"Sorry, I don't know of one." He stated.

I narrowed my eyes at him. He's obviously lying. Why is he lying? Why is he hiding Bianca from me? He's lying, right Loki.

"Yeah, he lied." Loki agreed.

"Cut the shit." I glared. "I know she's here. Give her back and It'll make this easier for the both of us."

"I told you, she isn't here." He replied.

"Hm." I sighed. "Well, it was nice to meet you..?"

"Demon King Beelzebub." He stated.

I tensed up. He's a demon king. And he's hiding Bianca from me. He's dangerous.

He needs to die.

I immediately summoned Loki, shooting a fiery bullet without warning. Before the bullet even left the barrel he moved out of the way, quickly approaching me with incredible speed.

His fist came out from his robe, hurtling straight towards my face. I summoned my armor as I caught his fist with an armored hand. I stared at his hand, it wasn't human. It looked to be demonic, looking very similar to the ground with its red and black spiky and rough structure.

His other, human fist came towards my face. I ducked under it, morphing Loki into a spear and stabbing it forwards. He moved out of the way before I had even thrusted forwards, kicking me to the side.

I felt myself fly through the air, crashing into the ground. I twisted myself, digging my feet back into the ground to get up. In the distance, I watched as two wings sprouted out from behind Beelzebub, one white with feathers, another black and like a bat's.

He flew through the air at supersonic speeds, a crater left where he was just standing. I morphed Loki into a shield, blocking his fist. It slammed into the shield, pushing me backwards.

I pushed the shield up, sending Beelzebub off of it and into the air. I morphed Loki into a scepter, building up a huge blast of fire. Beelzebub flew through the air as a large tunnel of green fire blasted through the air.

It singed his hair as it rocketed past him. He twisted through the air, coming back towards me. In his hand appeared an extravagant looking, blue medieval styled sword. An arcana?

I blocked the sword as he struck my scepter, the two of us pushing against each other. The ground around me cracked from the sheer force of the clash.

Frost started to creep upon Loki. Loki erupted into green fire, melting the ice. I broke the standstill, swinging towards Beelzebub in close distance and creating a strong wave of fire he wouldn't be able to avoid.

The fire surrounded him. I readied Loki, and in an instant he appeared from the fire with a swing of his sword. I deflected his sword with mine. He doesn't even look a little burned, despite the strength of my flames.

"I think we're going to have to unseal if we want to beat him." Loki stated.

"We can't. We just did a little bit ago." Medea argued. "It's too big of a risk."

We'll wait. But if needed, I'll do it. Anything for my girls. And once I rip Beelzebub's skull from his head, I'll make sure Azeroth gets the same treatment.

I analyzed Beelzebub's stance. I didn't recognize the style of swordsmanship which he was using, but he was an expert at it. He brought his other hand, and another sword appeared in his hand, looking a lot like his demonic arm. A second one?

So he can also go dual wielded, I see. I can't do that, but I can go two-handed.

I started to morph Loki into a shape which I had barely ever used. He elongated, and at the end a curved blade stuck out.

I twirled the scythe around, remembering Aoi's style which I had studied. I stared down Beelzebub, waiting for something. He was waiting for me to make the first move. I think I know why.

I coated my foot in green fire, kicking it and sending a wave. It had barely left my foot when Beelzebub already moved to get out of the way. I was right. It's like he knows my every action. That's why my surprise attack at the beginning didn't work.

There is no way to trick him. I will just have to overwhelm him with sheer power and skill.

I dashed at him, green electricity dancing across my body as I increased my speed. His eyes lightly widened as I twirled the scythe, sending the blade towards his face.

His reaction was later than usual, and the blade left a small line across his cheek. He dodged my next slice, before blocking the third. He knocked the blade away, sending a swing towards my head.

"Stop!" Someone yelled.

That voice!

Ice suddenly spread under us, causing my feet to slip. "Shit!" I yelled as I fell onto the ground, now staring up at the sky. Beelzebub had also fallen onto the ground, groaning at the surprise.

I looked upwards, seeing Bianca and a surprised blond-haired girl approach. "Bianca?" I asked.

"Wait, Bianca? I thought your name was Bryce?" The blond asked.

I quickly stood up, dashing towards Bianca. The blond haired girl got ready to protect, but stopped as she saw Bianca step forwards. I gripped her in a hug, resting my head against her cool shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

I felt her lightly nod. I felt myself let out a deep sigh in relief. "Thank goodness..."

"Okay, I'm confused." The girl stated.

"You're not the only one." Beelzebub added, now standing back up.

I glared at Beelzebub, aiming my sword at him as I held Bianca closer. Bianca slowly pushed down my sword with her hand, before bringing her hand to my face. We stared at each other for a moment, before leaning in and capturing each other's lips.

"Should you really be kissing in front of a Demob King you were just fighting?" Medea asked.

Shush. Don't ruin the moment.

We held the kiss for a little longer, before separating. Bianca turned to the other two, looking at them blankly. I could tell that she was apologetic. I feel like I can read Bianca more now.

"I lied." She stated. "My name is Bianca." She then pointed to me. "Ken. My boyfriend."

"Good job, you've been promoted." Loki smirked. "That's another one. Finally."

"What? Why did you lie?" The blond girl asked.

They seem to get along...I think I may have jumped the gun in my anger at Bianca being thrown into another world...

"We haven't exactly had the best experiences with Demon Kings." I replied. "So, since she's alright and is sorry to you, I'm assuming you took care of her?"

"Yes." The girl nodded.

"Sorry for the inconvenience then." I sighed. "Guess I got a little bit ahead of myself."

"Yeah, you're kind of a fiery person." Loki stated.

"Did you just do a so-called 'pun', right fucking now?" Medea asked, disbelievingly.

Bianca gave a short nod.

"It's my bad. I also jumped to conclusions." Beelzebub smiled, realizing what had happened. "I thought you were the person she had been fighting, not the one she was fighting with."

"Well, it's good that everything turned out alright!" The girl clapped her hands happily.

"Why don't you come in for a little bit?" Beelzebub smiled, nodding towards a castle all the way in the distance.

"Sorry, we need to get back as soon as possible." I replied. "Things have happened. But this world seems to have a similar time to ours, so we will definitely visit. Once again, thank you."

"No problem." He smiled. "Good luck with whatever is going on. Just don't bring it here."

"I'll try my best." I smirked.

The two of us have reached an understanding. I think I have finally made my first male friend since Kai. "Eric" doesn't count.

"I don't count either?" Loki gasped.

You're different. You're like, a part of me.

"Let's visit another time." I told Bianca. "...my girlfriend."

A small blush appeared on her cheeks as she rubbed her blank face into my chest. I snapped my fingers, and behind us was a portal back to our world.

Time to return back. It's time for a training montage, because I can't wait to tear Azeroth limb from limb, and then leave him to the girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 24.4K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...
428K 16K 83
My Daily Life With A Monster Harem Jackson Walker always thought he was average. He goes to school, has a nice family, and a couple good friends. He...
1.9M 72.6K 125
The Mob Character Shouldn't Have A Yandere Harem?! 50 years ago, rifts started to open around the world. Portals to other dimensions. And with their...
32K 1.3K 24
- Being drowned on your way to work wasn't what you thought you'd start out your day with, you also didn't expect to meet the first man and his sto...