π”Όβ„šπ•Œπ•€π•ƒπ•€π”Ήβ„π•€π•Œπ•„

By KimYooNa_BTS_Snow

𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑼𝑴 ~ a state of balance, especially between forces or influences that are working in oppo... More

Part 0
Characters
WhatEvEerr
BTS and Dad
Dance Class
Please Agree *puppy eyes*
She...Agreed?!
Wedding dresses, and Haraboji
Pre wedding shoot
Oh Hi Slut!
Wedding
Wedding 2
New House, New Roles, New Rules?
He's my Bestfriend!
PE
Bitch what?
Strangers
Home Tour ft. Author's note
I want to Accept you
Don't... leave me.. please
Jealous Bishes!
The Tutors
Arguments
Is it her?
Doubts & Discussions
Traitor
Taehyung Oppa
#YoTaeSquad! #RetailTherapy
Not Home
The Reasons, The Traitor
EQUILIBRIUM : The Outro
EQUILIBRIUM: Outro pt.2
Bonus: I
Bouns: II
Bonus III
The Best Moment is Yet to Come

Dinner with Kims

1K 45 7
By KimYooNa_BTS_Snow

Author's POV

"What the hell are you wearing YooNa!! I told you to wear that dress! But have you ever listened to me!!!" YooJin said in frustration looking at her daughter, who just sat in the car, a bored look on her face.

"It's your boyfriend, not mine, I'll wear whatever I want, if you want me to come with you then this is what you get" she simply replied looking outside.

"Why do you never listen to me?" YooJin asked disappointed.

"Did you listen to me when I need you the most? No right? So don't bother, let's get going before I change my mind" YooNa spoke in a cold tone, but deep down she was sad, sadder than ever, she put in her AirPods and looked outside.

(That's what she wore, with her signature hoodie)

(Her mom (YooJin's outfit)

(BTS's outfits)

(BTS's dad's (JoongKi) outfit)

They entered a Luxurious hotel, it was one of Kim's hotel chains, the staff bowed to YooJin as they walked in, she followed her mother silently, her hoodie covering her face, her hands tucked in her pockets, and the assistant stopped in front of a large double door, a private suite, she opened the door, everyone stood up, as they both entered, the assistant left.

Her mom hugged Mr. Kim, with a small smile on her face.

"Good evening YooJin Aunty," all the boys said and that caught YooNa's attention.

"Good evening boys! How are you!" Her mother's voice was cheerful, she scoffed at her behavior.

"Oh we are great...btw is she your daughter?" Jin asked, looking at YooNa who was standing behind, well at least someone noticed her presence.

"Oh hi, YooNa-yaa! How are you" Mr. Kim asked coming to hug her she stepped back, holding her hand up.

"I don't hug, please be seated, I did like to introduce" she spoke, her ice-cold tone clear, it was a whisper, no one else heard them.

"Guys sit let her introduce herself," Mr. Kim said Taking out the chair for YooJin, she smiled and sat, Mr. Kim also say down, then the boys followed, sitting one by one.

YooNa pulled off her hoodie cap, and they were a little stunned seeing her, clearly recognizing her from school, "Annyeonghaseyo! I am Choi YooNa" with that said she sat down in the empty chair.

Sitting

                     Jin.      YooNa.      RM.      Hobi

Mr. Kim

Ms. Choi
                 Tae.     Jungkook.     Jimin.    Suga

(The room **rest of the seats are empty)

"Hello! I am Seokjin, the eldest son" he smiled at her a little;
"I am the second oldest, Kim Yoongi" he also smiled at her, his cute gummy smile;
"I am third oldest, Hoseok, Hobi, and J-Hope, call me anything you like" he gave her a sunshine smile;
"I am Namjoon, I am Hobi's twin, Nice to meet you" He looked at her briefly, and gave a small smile;
"Hello, pretty girl, I am Jimin, nice to meet you, I am the first youngest" he gave her a small smile with a wink.
"Hello, I am Taehyung, V is my nickname, I am Jimin's twin, nice to meet you"
"Hi! You know me right? We are in the same class! Still, I am Jungkook! Hope we get along!" He said cheerfully.

"By the way! I must say, your style is so dope! It's Billie Elish's right? I love her music!" J-Hope commented, that caught her off guard, she didn't see that coming.

"Thank you, at least someone appreciated my style...unlike who thinks one should dress up like a lady" she shot her mother a look, everyone got what she meant.

"YooNa you are in the same school as them right?" Mr. Kim spoke up, changing the topic quickly.

"Yeah," she said leaning back in her chair.

"Oh so you must have met my sons, how are they?" He asked she looked at them, "well... I didn't pay attention, I mind my own business" she spoke without hesitation, of course, she noticed the boys, she looks at every detail of her surroundings, she is the type of person who remembers each and everything.

"Well, I like you straightforward! Now let's proceed to dinner?" He said and the waiters came in serving the food, YooNa looked at it then at her mom.

"Your mom said it was your favorite" Mr. Kim smiled at her.

"Well thank you," she said, it was indeed her favorite, pasta in white sauce.

"YooJin Aunty, I wanted to say thank you for coming to my Parent's class when dad was busy, last month," Taehyung said, and YooNa's fork slipped from her hands, last month her mother was on a business trip, and YooNa was sick, she can't believe, bitter thoughts came in her mind, she slowly plugged in her AirPods and ate in silence, as music filled her ears, for her, her mom didn't care, she was all alone and her mother was spending time with her boyfriend's kids, she was again broken.

She felt someone elbow her she looked at her side it was Jin, she took off her AirPods, he whispered to her, "you know it's disrespectful to ignore people at a dinner table, dad is about to say something, do it next time" others were busy and didn't notice it, YooNa felt weird nobody ever bothered her attention in any meetings, except when she was with her friends, Jin maybe scolded her but her heart felt warm, someone actually paid attention to her, but she ignored her heart, she doesn't want to accept it.

"So... I have to tell you all something" Mr. Kim proceed by clinking his glass with a knife, getting everyone's attention, YooNa shot her head up.

"Me and YooJin.. have decided to get married" YooNa's world stopped, she felt numb at these words...past started to appear in front of her eyes.

"Congratulations dad and soon-to-be-mom," Jungkook said, the rest congratulated too.

YooNa mastered all her courage and stood up weakly in her place.

"E-Exc-use..me..me please," she said pushing her chair back with a screech and ran out of the room it was suffocating.

Her sudden change of behavior certainly left everyone shocked...

"What happened to her?" Kim Joongki asked.

"She must be shocked," Namjoon said.

"But we already knew right? So didn't you tell her mom? Jimin asked.

"I was not able to, she...she have a weak mental state" she replied.

"What if she doesn't agree to this marriage!" Hobi said.

"Mom no!! You have to convince her!" Jungkook said he was waiting for his dad and YooJin to marry since the day he found out his dad loves her.

"I know, I'll try, don't get sad kookie" YooJin said as he came and hugged her.

"If she doesn't agree we will make her! We will be the best brothers! Then she will have to accept!" Taehyung said, YooNa smiled at them when her phone pinged.

"I am going home"

"YooNa went home... I am sorry for her behavior" YooJin said.

"It's okay mom, we will make her agree, don't be sad," Jimin said comfortingly.

†*****†*****†******†

Hi guys! Did you like the chapter?!

†*****†*****†******†

Vote Comment Share!!!

†*****†*****†******†
Published:- 13 July
Edited:- 18 August

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 10.5K 41
BTS also known as the one of the most scariest mafias and the 3rd powerful group in the underground world they found out they're father is getting ma...
123K 4.6K 96
A girl, she is Kang YN. Her life was not normal but fine until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who fall in love with her mother. They a...
411K 10.9K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
93.5K 2.7K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...