Once upon a playboy ✓ (Spin-O...

By Sanju_sharma

When did you go on a vacation? And where have you gone for a vacation? And for how many days you have been on... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Story starts
Prologue
Hero
What to do??
Will reading
Deal
Solution
Time for vacation
First week
Second week
Anxious
Picnic??
Camp
His first painting
A new friend
Blissful days
How to meet again??
Date night
She is.....
Where is she?
Blind trust
The dreadful day
The bitter truth
The morning after
In a blink.....
Come with me
Back to Seattle
A new family
Our little moments
Michael's office
Lazy day
Breaking news
Her first step
Couple??
Another breaking
A chaos
She left
Family time
Yours
Dear Michael
Dear Martin
Suffocating
I love you
I need to do
The interview
My woman is a ......
After effects
I'm back
Proposal
Wedding
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Sebastian and Adrienne

Date night

173 19 17
By Sanju_sharma

Umm.... Long chapter a head... Please be patience my lovelies....

--Mia--

I looked at the person in the mirror who was staring back at me. She looks different. So different from the person I know.

Clad in a royal blue knee length skirt, her hair was flowing down her shoulders, her cheeks were painted red in her natural blush, a small tear drop chain clasped around her neck, little but not so little earrings hanging from her ears, a small bracelet wrapped around her wrist, she looks different. So different from the usual Mia.

The usual Mia always was clad in her torn jeans, messy bun, devoid of any makeup, no earrings and nothing special about her.

I finally let my gaze travel from my head to toe and unknowingly tears pooled in my eyes.

The last time I dressed up properly was for my birthday. Dad brought me a beautiful pink dress, mom did my hair and makeup, Maddy was jumping beside me in joy that we were going out for a movie and small celebration. Yeah because that was for my 19th birthday. 

And after that life happened. Of course even after that life has allowed me to dress up prettily but Mia then dressed up for her clients. She dressed up in those filthy clothes those men brought for her to fulfil their dirty and disgusting fantasies. 

But the Mia that was now staring back at me, dressed up for a man who values her, who respects her, moreover who makes her feel alive. 

After many years Mia dressed up to spend her day happily with the man she desires. With the man she has chosen to desire. 

Maybe life felt too ashamed and was giving me a chance?

"I'm having second thoughts to take you out." A voice broke my thoughts and I immediately sniffled and dabbed my eyes for him not to notice my tears.

I turned around and there he is, standing in all his glory, leaning against the door. 

When has he come and when has he freshened up?

I looked at him intently and he let his gaze run over me. I squirmed under his intense gaze. Had I dressed up more? Or less? Do I look ok? Will he like it?

He slowly, very slowly walked towards me and with each step my heart beat increased. 

Suddenly wrapping his both arms around me, he pulled me closer making me stumble into his arms. 

His manly scent engulfed me and not only made me pool up with desire but also made me feel protected.

He leaned down and ran the tip of his nose on my cheek. His hot breath fanning over made me shiver. He then ran the tip of his nose from my cheek to my ear and kissed it and sparks shot up within me.

"Do you know how you look?" He whispered so huskily and that's enough for me to make my knees go weak. Thank goodness, he is actually holding me.

I shook my head at his question because I know I can't find my voice now.

"Ethereal!!" He said, stressing each letter.

My heart skipped a beat at his word and I bit my lip hard to control my tears that were threatening to fall. 

Never. Never once have I received a comment like this. I used to hate myself for the comments I received but for the first time, this man is making me go crazy for him. 

He then pulled away and this time I hadn't bothered to wipe my eyes. He looked at me for a moment with his narrowed eyes. 

Cupping my cheeks, he crashed his lips against mine, freeing my bottom lip from my assault.

Gently caressing his lips with mine, he tightened his hold around me. If he even tightens up anymore, I sure am gonna disappear into him and I'll happily be.

"This is your day." He whispered against my lips.

"Don't let anything control you." He said, pulling apart.

I don't know how he even understood this bit I didn't bother to ask.

I just nodded, smiling up at him.

"Shall we go?" He asked and I nodded smiling widely.

__________

"That's it." Michael said closing the menu.

Nodding, the waiter left us.

Let me tell you, the place that Michael has chosen for dining really looks so heavenly.

It's a rooftop restaurant. Surrounded with the comforting amber lights, it looks nothing less like a candle light dinner. 

The cool breeze hit my face, calming my senses. 

It feels so carefree. So marvellous to roam around without a need to look over my shoulder all the time.

Maybe I really need to change the place. Maybe to Seattle? I don't know. 

"So, you like the place?" Michael asked, bringing me back from my thoughts.

"I love it." I smiled at him.

Smiling, he took my left hand that's resting on the table into his right hand and interlinked our fingers. 

"It's good to hear." He said, caressing his thumb over mine. 

Amber lights have added a glow to his face and the small smile that's playing over his lips is enough to melt me. Have I mentioned before that this man is drop dead handsome??

"Hope I'll beat your last date." He said and I chuckled, “You can never beat the last date I had.” I then leaned forwards towards him and whispered, “You also can never beat the amazing man I went on a date with.”

Smirking with his amusement filled eyes, he just shook his head, “You are asking me to compare me with myself.”

I just winked.

“I was talking about the previous ones, Little.” He said and I remained silent. Previous one? Had I had any previous ones before him? No, right.

"Little?" He called. When I looked at him I saw him staring at me intently.

"When was your last date? Before me." He asked.

I shrugged, "I don't remember. That's before everything has happened. I don't even remember with whom I went or where I went."

His hold around my hand tightened and I welcomed it. It felt like a strong support for me. Everything before that incident in my life has slowly got blurred. As much as I hate, the only memories I was left with were from that house. That's one reason why I had chosen to go back to my house. Going back there has helped to recall my memories with my family. 

"So, tell me. How did you enjoy your day with Ash & Isa?" He asked again, breaking my thoughts.

Just the mention of their names brought a smile to my face. 

So I told him how they dragged me to the office for lunch and our not so little shopping and their endless talks.

In between our talks the waiter disturbed us with food but again Michael asked me to continue which made me happy. Not that everyone does. Asking me to continue showed that he was actually listening to me and wanted to know more.

With my ridiculous talk and the delicious food we finished our dinner and got seated in the car.

"So, Ash told me that…. You hadn't taken anyone ….. on a date….. umm…. Is it true?" I finally asked the question which I wanted the answer to.

He chuckled, "True."

"So… you haven't been on any dates?" O asked.

He shook his head, "This is my first proper date, Mia."

I don't know why but his answer soared my heart in joy. I was his first proper date. Woohoooooooo!!

"Why?" I asked again.

When we stopped at the signal, he took my hand in his and pulled it to his lips. Kissing my knuckles he interlinked our fingers.

"I was never interested in one. Maybe a casual lunch or dinner. That's it. Nothing more."

I stared up at him. It's not difficult to understand the reason behind that. His own little family got torn up at a young age and he lost the trust in it. 

Soon the signal moved and we both fell silent. 

__________

"This is where I used to come regularly." He said.

DOLLAR'S

The huge sign board read. The entire building was decorated with innumerable lights like it was being readied for an event.

"Want to go in?" Michael asked, taking my hand into his.

I have never been to a club. Dad never wanted me to and I never was interested in either but I saw in many movies. It's not an alien thing, right?

I nodded.

Smiling a little, Michael led me inside.

Seeing us, the guards opened the door wide. But why?

As soon as we entered I felt like we were thrown into a dark world. I scowled. Why do these clubs and bars have dim lights inside when the building was shining brightly outside??

The club was packed with people and I felt like maybe all the people of Seattle were here.

Fear of getting lost made me move close to Michael and I clutched his biceps tight.

We moved inside and Michael led me towards the bar area. As expected it too was packed with people but it was even more crowded than the dance floor.

Michael stopped and me too.

"That's Nathan." He bent down and voiced out a bit loud for me to hear in this loud music.

I looked at the person to whom Michael is pointing.

A man similar to our age was standing behind the bar mixing the drinks. His sleeves rolled up, his shirt spilling out of his pants.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"Owner of this club." He answered and I scowled. Owner? Mixing the drinks?

"I met him a long time ago in another club. He used to work there as a bartender. He mixes drinks like a pro. He always wanted to open a club of his own but lacked funds. So I funded it. Now, he is doing so good. Opened another branch. I wanted to back out now so he will be sole owner of everything but he isn't agreeing with that."

I looked up at Michael, "Why?"

" 'Michael! You're my lucky charm. Don't you dare back out.' That's what he said."

I chuckled. 

Michael then again looked at Nathan and released a low whistle. I too looked at Nathan and noticed that his head snapped in our direction. 

I wonder how he even heard the whistle in this loud sound.

Nathan's movements freezed and his eyes went wide. Dropping the glasses in his hands he raced out of the counter and ran towards us.

"Michael!!" Screaming, he enveloped Michael in a strong hug.

I took a step back from them. Nathan even managed to raise Michael off his feet and spun him around. Huh!? How did he even do that?

"OMG! I can't believe this. The great Michael Collin had finally graced me with his presence!! Today my stars were favouring me!!" Nathan screamed.

"Stop this! Drama queen!" Michael swatted him away.

"Drama queen?! You can't be serious? Do you even know how long it has been since you stepped in here? And how long it has been since you came down to meet me? How can you even do that? Am I not your friend and partner?..."

"Woah!! Take a breath for a moment, Nathan." Michael said cutting him off.

He then turned towards me and pulled me close by sneaking a hand around my waist.

"First let me do the honours. So, Nathan, this is my lady, Mia." Michael said and my heart stopped beating hearing him address me as his lady. Does he really mean that?

Nathan's head snapped towards me and his eyes widened again. I have to agree he is a handsome man. No wonder all the women made a line before the bar. 

Nathan then broke into a huge grin, "That's awesome." Saying that he moved towards me but Michael stopped him.

Nathan scowled. He then extended his hand towards me, "Miss Mia, this is Nathan, best partner of your man but I don't know what he considers me because he has broken up with me."

Chuckling, I shook his hand.

"Stop this drama and go now. Fix us with some drinks." Michael forcefully shooed him away. Nathan made two seats available for us at the bar and we hopped onto them.

"Once in a week he takes a break from his work and comes here to fix the drinks." Michael said and I let my gaze travel to Nathan. I observed the way Nathan was making the drinks but couldn't understand what he was doing. But I have to agree this is some really great talent. 

I stared at him and tried to catch every step he did. Trust me, it's not a simple task. He has innumerable drinks, flavours, ice cubes, fire and God what not!!

He then served us a drink but I first hesitated for a bit. I watched Michael taking a gulp and he moaned in pleasure. Which resonated to my core. His face is worth watching when he is moaning in pleasure.

"Taste it." Nathan said, breaking my thoughts. Concentrate Mia!!

Taking the glass I took a small sip and it tasted like heaven. I kept on sipping it, enjoying the feel of it travelling down my throat.

Soon, Nathan placed one more drink and I kept on sipping. Nathan and Michael slipped into a conversation. Nathan started explaining how his business is going on all the while attending to his customers. 

Suddenly a loud scream made me jump in my seat.

"Michael!!" I looked at the source and found a woman standing just a few feet away from us. 

Grinning widely, she approached us and threw her hands around Michael. My hold against the glass tightened. How dare she?!

"It's been so long. Why aren't you coming to see me?" She asked, whining like a kid.

Because he is seeing me. I wanted to answer but held myself. 

"I missed you so much." She said, still clinging to Michael.

"Well, I didn't." Michael said, unwrapping her hands around his neck and pushing her to create some distance between them. 

I felt a bit happy.

"Shut up. I know you missed me." She said, swatting his hand.

"I don't even remember your name miss." Michael said and a chuckle escaped me. Her eyes snapped towards me and she narrowed them. 

"Don't be a stranger. Come on, let's dance." She said, tugging on Michael's bicep.

Michael held her hand and removed her hold on him.

"I won't." 

She scowled, "Why?"

Michael then extended his hand towards me and I placed mine in his. He tugged on my hand and I stepped down from the stool. He immediately pulled me into his arms and gladly slided into him.

"I'm happily occupied." He said and my heart soared up high into the sky. 

Her red painted mouth formed a small o and again she narrowed her eyes at me.

Smirking at me, she again turned towards him, "Next time, babe." Saying that she bent down and kissed his cheek and fury rose in me.

Before I could snap she walked away. I immediately pulled his cheek towards me to assess the damage. There it is. The lipstick paint of her lips. 

I immediately wiped it harshly with my hand and heard his chuckle.

"That's not funny." I snapped at him. How dare he allow her to kiss him?

"No. It's not. But you can rather erase it with your lips." He suggested it and without a second thought I did that. 

I dropped kiss after kiss till his entire cheek felt clean. Groaning, he tightened his arms around me and I got stuck between his legs and arms which I'm quite enjoying.

"Is it used to be like this all the time?" I asked him. 

His eyes met with mine and he kept staring at them for a moment and then nodded, "I used to enjoy it too."

As much as those words pained me, I composed myself to pose my next question, "Do you enjoy it now?"

Chuckling, he further tightened his hold around me and I completely let myself lean into him by throwing my hands around his neck, "Why would I even  enjoy those when I can have this." He whispered against my lips. 

The light touch of his lips against mine has sent a shiver down to my core and I clenched tight.

Suddenly the change in music caught my ears, "Dance with me." I whispered against his lips.

"As you wish, my lady." Saying that he stood up and dragged me to the dance floor. 

Swaying left and right to the music, I only concentrated on the man who locked me in his arms. The way his hair strands dancing freely, the way his eyes sparkle, the way his lips curl up slightly with each passing second. God!! You should be blamed for making him this handsome!!

He slowly spun me around and now my back got attached to his front. His arms wrapped around my waist and I leaned into him. 

He leaned down a bit and his hot breath caressed my ear.

"You are intoxicating, Mia." He whispered, making my knees go weak. 

________

Michael stared up at the huge sign board longingly, while we were waiting for the valet to bring the car.

"Do you miss coming here?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Then why did you stop?"

He sighed and turned towards me, "This is not the life Mia. This is an escape from life."

Smiling up at him I asked, "Is there any other place I need to know?"

He chuckled, "There were many more clubs, hotels, bars and party houses in my world. But now, I want to take you to a place that still is a part of my world. Come on."

Vallet brought our car and we hopped in.

_________

Enjoying the soothing music, we fell silent for our upcoming destination. I have no idea where he is actually taking me and do I care? No. I'll go anywhere with him.

But soon I noticed that we were heading to the outer city. Are we going somewhere else?

Before I could ask, he parked the car to the side and turned towards me.

"Ready?" He asked and nodded. What is he up to?

He got out of the car and so did I.

He then opened the trunk and I got confused seeing the contents in it. 

A small basket. Wait! He planned a picnic?

Pulling it out, he closed the trunk and extended his free arm to me.

"What have you planned?" I asked.

He chuckled, "Let me show."

We rounded the car and that's when I noticed that we were actually in front of a park.

The keeper saluted to Michael as we crossed its threshold. We moved farther into the park but he didn't stop. 

The park already looks abandoned. Of course. Why not? It's already getting late. We kept on walking further and it seems like this park doesn't have any end. 

At last we came to a stop and I gasped at the view in front of me.

There is. The beach. The moon light. The tides. 

"I come to this place whenever I have time." Michael said, standing so close to me and I leaned into him.

"It's so beautiful."

"Come on. Let's get into the sand." He tugged me forward. 

I removed my sandals and stepped into the sand, barefoot. I always love the feel of sand beneath my feet. It tries to grab us into it but it can't. I love that feeling.

Somewhere in the middle, Michael dropped the basket down and pulled out a blanket. While he was spreading in on the sand, I peered into its contents and found a box, a wine bottle.

I pulled out the box and opened it only to be shocked, "You still have these cookies?" I asked him, staring at the cookies that Mrs. Smith made it for him. 

He nodded looking at me, "As much as I hate her. I loved those cookies."

I scowled, "She is a good person, you know. You don't need to hate her."

Shrugging, he got rid of his shoes and my eyes darted to his bare feet. It's not the first time I'm seeing him barefoot but the urge to touch them is still growing inside me.

"For what she has done, there is no love lost between us." He said breaking my thoughts.

I sighed. He really has no reason to hate them. Mr. and Mrs. Smith are really good people. They have always been great family friends to us but circumstances were not good. 

I'm angry at them for not even giving me a chance but I don't completely hate them.

"Little." Michael called me and I looked at him only to see his outstretched hand.

I placed my hand into his, and he got us settled on that little blanket.

"I don't know what I have done to deserve your trust." This was really burning inside me for so long. Why does he trust me? I haven't exactly given him any reason to trust me. All he had were my words. Then why? 

"You don't need to do anything. I have chosen to believe you and I know very well that I won't regret it." 

I chuckled. This man and his words. He is the only one who can affect me with just his words. 

I now completely turned my attention towards him. Cupping his cheek, I leaned forward and pecked his lips.

Wrapping a hand around me, he pulled me tight, "You don't need to hurt your little brain all the time by thinking too much." He whispered and I swatted his chest.

"Now give me those cookies. I'm hungry for them."

Shaking my head, I handed the box to him.

"Why does this place looks abandoned? I mean, the look here is so beautiful."

He nodded, "Usually, kids come here more. It's getting late, right? So, it feels abandoned."

I just nodded.

Sitting silently, we gazed up at the moon, silently. The moon is glowing at its brightest, lighting up the entire world.

While the sun wakes you up with its bright light, the moon shows you that it provides you light even in the darkest hour of your life.

That's what I enjoy with Moon.

"You can join me." He said.

I turned towards him only to notice that he flopped back on the blanket.

Chuckling, I joined him without a second thought, placing my head on his extended hand. 

He immediately wrapped his arm around me and I gladly sunk into him.

With the waves teasing my legs and gazing up at my lover Moon with my man beside me, this is heaven. Purest heaven I can ask for.

"I never thought I would live a day like this." I said.

"Why is that?"

I sighed, "Back in that place….. I thought… my life will end up there…." I really thought that would happen. That I will grow old in that house and they will discard me to get rid of me. I still wonder what my life would have been if Mr. Adams had not released me? Since I came out, the mere thought of setting my foot at that place is giving me shudders. I don’t know how other women are managing there.

I felt Michael stroking his thumb slowly on my arm. That's enough to give me comfort.

"Even after I came back…. I was glad… to be … left alone." 

He then wrapped his other arm too around me and hugged me tight to him.

"Mia! Don't relive those memories. That chapter of your life got closed. Don't let them resurface." 

I sighed, "I try but it happens sometimes."

"I can understand. Even if it happens to me but your memories were way more shittier than mine. Close that phase of yours. Lock it tightly. Throw the key in the ocean. Back in Telluride you were surrounded by the people who have done nothing but to remind you and crush you but here you are surrounded by people who respect you regardless of what happened. So, don't let that take over you." 

Trying myself to control my tears, I nodded.

___________

"You can let go of my hand." I said looking at him.

As soon as he settled in the driver's seat, he took hold of my hand and hadn't released it. I can understand his difficulty in handling the car with only one hand. 

"I'm happy like this." He said and I chuckled.

"Mike, it's ok." I said, trying to remove my hand from his hold but it only made him tighten his hold.

"No." He said immediately.

"Why?"

He sighed, "I'm having a tough job in controlling my raging desire. I at least need this touch to keep them in check." He said without looking at him.

I don't understand whether I should feel happy that he is desiring me or whether I should be sad that he is controlling them.

Can't he understand by now that I do too desire him?

"You… don't need to control. You know." I said.

He groaned loud, "Don't say those words to a person like me, Mia."

I scowled, "Why?" Isn't he desiring me?

"My control will snap!!" 

I scowled again, "You don't need to control, Mike."

He stopped the vehicle with a jerk and I looked out of the window only to notice that we actually reached his building.

"You don't know what will happen if I lose my control. I'm a beast inside, Mia." He said, turning towards me.

I got frustrated now, "Do you really think I can't handle that?"

He raked his hands through his hair in frustration and again I wished them to be my hands, "After what happened, I don't want to do anything… that hurts you."

It irritated me to no bounds, "I told you what happened with me because you deserve to know the truth but not to back away. Can't you understand that I too desire you, Mike?"

With that I got out of the car without waiting for his reply. Ignoring him, I moved towards the elevator.

"Mia! Wait." Before I could reach the elevator he grabbed me by my hand fiercely and I fell on his chest. Within the next second he wrapped his hands around me and locked me in his embrace.

"That's not what I mean, Mia. God!! It's been so long for me. I don't know whether I can control myself or not. I might hurt you."

Placing my hands on his chest, I looked up at him, "You won't."

He shook his head, "You don't know…"

I placed my left forefinger on his lips stopping him. And I placed my right hand on his chest where his heart is beating frantically, "Leave that to me. Let me be the judge to that."

After a whole minute his lips curled up into a small smile beneath my finger.

He then tightened his hold around me and my heart soared up. I love this. Being locked in his arms. 

I hate being locked up because it takes away your freedom but I love being locked up in his arms.

"Then you're sure about this?" He asked, leaning down. His hot breath fanning over my face made my body shiver.

Locking my eyes with his I nodded.

"I might not give you a chance to back out." He whispered, his lips brushing against mine in a teasing touch.

I chuckled because for one, I'm not planning to back out and for two, I know very well he will give me a chance.

So instead of answering him, I raised my toes to burn this agonising gap between our lips.

______

As soon as we stepped into his house, he backed me to the front door and again captured my lips in a hungry kiss. He is tasting like chocolate from those cookies and tried to match his speed to get as much taste as of him. But no. I couldn’t match his speed. True to his words he is really ferocious in his kiss. 

He never kissed me like this. When I was on the verge of losing myself in him, I felt him move back.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, panting.

“Not here. Come with me.” Before I could take a step, he scooped me up into his arms and a loud squeal escaped me.

“What are you doing?” I asked, wrapping my hands around his neck in fear.

Without answering he guided me into a room into which I never set my foot and led us towards the balcony. At the threshold of the balcony he dropped me to my feet and I saw him fumbling with switches.

After a minute the entire balcony got lit up with amber lights and I got mesmerised by the view in front of me.

Amber lights were hanging around illuminating the balcony. A small bed was arranged to one corner of the balcony enough for a person to sleep in. Cute little pots were set to one side. It just looks like a mini bedroom with the added benefit of direct access to the natural air.

“Do you like it?” Michael asked.

“I love it!!” Squealing, I jumped into him and crashed my lips against his.

In a swift moment he raised me off my feet and dropped me on the bed. HIs predatory gaze that travelled from my head to toe made my core clench tight. Heat rose up within my entire body asking for his touch. I raised on my knees and placed my hands on his shoulders. 

Without taking my eyes away from his I let my hands slide down his coat. Dragging my hands from his shoulders to his neck and to his collar, one after the other I undid his buttons while tracing my fingertips on his hard panes. 

With every passing second his eyes turned dark and the desire in me increased. 

When the last of his button got undone I again traced my hands back to his collar. Holding it, I tried to remove it from his shoulders but then noticed his cufflinks.

Again tracing my hands from his shoulders to his biceps and to his wrists, I undid his cufflinks.

In an instant he got rid of his shirt and pounced on me. 

Before a shriek could escape from my mouth, I fell on my back on the bed and Michael flopped on top of me. 

He captured my lips in a hungry kiss and traced his rough hands from my cheeks to my neck, slowly and sensually making me squirm under him.

He then traced them down to my breasts caressing them over my fabric. Loud groans escaped me and he swallowed it.

His hands roamed down and held my waist tightly. 

Slowly, very slowly he parted his lips from me but tracing them over my cheek, he let them rest on my ear.

"Do you how you look?" He whispered, sending shivers down to my core. Can you believe that I already climaxed just by his kisses?

"How do I look?" I voiced out very difficulty because at any cost, I need to know.

He raised a bit and stared into my eyes, "Divine!" 

I just stared back into his eyes wondering what I did in my life to get this man.

______

With the moon illuminating them, stars blanketing them, the cool breeze caressing them, they united.

It's just our bodies. They thought but poor them. They hadn't realised that it's not just their bodies that were united but it's their hearts. It's their souls that got united. 

When will they realise it?

________

So, I'm back again with another chapter.... How is it?

I know I stopped in the middle but please don't expect me to continue in the next chapter. I can't because....

For one, we still have a long way a head

For two, I can't write romance scenes... I'm pathetic at that....
Yeah... That's so wierd of me... But please don't give up on me....

I'll slowly try to improve myself....

Love,
Sanju.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 190 23
* #1 in Interracialmarriage* This book contains very strong language and well-detailed sex scenes. Read at your own risk. "Ari, I know what you ar...
150K 3.1K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
1.1K 362 67
Is it true that different poles attract? Could a superstar fall in love with a normal girl that is unfortunately called men-magnet as they all fall f...
1.2M 37.3K 40
"Ms. Peterson, did you attend a club Friday night? " Mr. Shaw said causally as he focused his eyes on his twirling pen. "No" I said trying not to sho...