Imagines Book 1 |Stray Kids|

By Secrai

*!(SECOND BOOK INCOMING)!* FOR ALL YOU DELULUS This imagines book does NOT contain smut. I don't tolerate tha... More

•INFO•
Late Nights •Lee Minho•
Only the Beginning •Han Jisung•
OT8 Text Messages (9th Member)
Sick •Lee Felix•
SKZ in a Horror Film (9th member included)
Big Baby •Seo Changbin•
Carnival Boy •Hwang Hyunjin•
New Girl •Yang Jeongin•
Don't Forget Me •Kim Seungmin•
Dinner Date •Bang Chan•
The Birthday Live •OT8•
Stage Incident •9th Member•
Secret •Bang Chan•
First Sight •Lee Minho•
Fireworks •Seo Changbin•
A Dance in The Rain •Hwang Hyunjin•
Only the Beginning Pt.2 •Han Jisung•
Bagel Boy •Lee Felix•
My Flower •Kim Seungmin•
If you were the oldest member (reaction?)
After getting your wisdom teeth removed (9th member/reaction)
Incorrect Quotes (OT8/9th member)
More Incorrect Quotes (9th member/OT8)
Her Journey pt.1 •OT8•
Her Journey pt.2 •OT8•
Incorect Quotes. Again. (9th member&OT8)
Haunted House •OT8/9th member•
A Day in The Dorms •OT8/9th Member•
The Big City •Bang Chan•
Night at The Fair •Lee Minho•
Gone •Seo Changbin•
Picture-Perfect •Hwang Hyunjin•
Movie Night •Han Jisung•
Fulfilled Promise •Lee Felix•
Good Timing •Kim Seungmin•
I'm Not Lost! •Yang Jeongin•
Stray Kids reaction to your kissing scene in a drama •Reaction•
-little announcement-
How Stray Kids would do your hair •reaction?•
Reputation Destroyer •OT8/9th member•
"I Love You, Mom" •9th member•
•OT8 text messages•
Lonely Forever? •Han Jisung•
Chan's Room •9th member•
'My Moon' •lee minho•
Drive •bang chan•
Miss Independent •Yang Jeongin•
By Your Side •hwang hyunjin•
Don't Fly Away •Kim Seungmin•
'I had nowhere else to go' •han jisung•
Cat Next Door •lee minho•
English Exchange Student (pt.1) •lee felix•
English Exchange Student (pt. 2) •lee felix•
Incorrect Quotes (plus y/n :)
A Compromise •seo changbin•
The Villain and The Hero •han jisung•
Hitman's Son •yang jeongin•
Melbourne, Australia •OT8/9th member•
Stray Kids' Instagram
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 1)
Costume Party •OT8•
What each member would carve in their pumpkin •OT8•
One Rainy Night •lee minho•
Wasted At a Party •OT8•
Soft •han jisung•
Jack Frost •lee felix•
Off Limits •yang jeongin• (part 1)
Off Limits •yang jeongin• (last part)
Don't Forget Me •kim seungmin• (2nd part)
Video Game Night •lee felix•
Praise •seo changbin•
Warm-Hearted •lee minho•
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 2)
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 3)
Pucked Up •OT8•
They Don't Deserve You •hwang hyunjin•
Safe Place •bang chan•
The Shadows •yang jeongin•
Hold You Once More (pt.1) •lee felix•
Hold You Once More (pt.2) •lee felix•
Christmas EveL •ot8•
Christmas EveL (pt.2) •ot8•
Dance Practice •danceracha•
🎉!2023!🎊
Babysitting •han jisung•
Babysitting (pt.2) •han jisung•
Blind •Lee Minho•
Blind •lee minho• (pt.2)
*announcement*

Just Friends? •Yang Jeongin•

1.4K 33 14
By Secrai

Genre: soft? A lil sad maybe?

Word count: 2.0k

*

The first time you met Jeongin was in 8th grade, 4 years ago. He was known to be popular because of his friends, but he was always quiet in classes when he didn't know anybody else. He always kept to himself.

Until he met you.

You were just like him. Introverted and quiet. You didn't know anybody else that year since you had just moved from another town. But he noticed. He noticed that you didn't have any friends, and something clicked in him to introduce himself to you. He never did that with any other new students despite there being many that year.

You became best friends with him and even grew other friendships with his two older friends, Jisung and Hyunjin, who were well known and pretty popular. Except, Jeongin got a little jealous over how close you got with his two friends. But he didn't care to show it.

You even developed unknown feelings for Jeongin. You kept finding yourself glancing in his direction when he wasn't looking, admiring his natural beauty. He truly was handsome. But you can't tell him how you feel.

It would ruin everything.

.
.

You sat in the library with your headphones in listening to music while trying to finish up your homework from math class. It didn't make any sense to you.

You let out a sigh and held your head up with your hand, slowly leaning closer and closer to your worksheet. Suddenly, an earbud was ripped from your ear making you jump up with surprise.

"Don't do that, Jisung!" you whisper yelled, hitting his arm for scaring you.

"Ow!" Jisung held his arm in pain while he sat down in the seat across the table from you.

You shook your head and looked back down at your paper, trying to refocus on your work. But Jisung didn't care to leave you in peace.

"What're you working on?" Jisung questioned, sitting up tall as he leaned over your worksheet, reading the problems upside down.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" your head shot up to look at the older boy whose eyes widened.

"Just trying to help," Jisung put his hands up in the air, slowly sitting back down to avoid getting hit again.

You've had a short temper lately. It was mainly because of Jeongin. It's your junior year and you still haven't addressed your feelings for him. You thought it was just a crush that would last only a couple of weeks, but it's lasted 3 years. And he still has no clue.

"So..." Jisung began speaking again after a few moments of silence, noticing your struggle.

You clenched your jaw shut, hearing the door to the library shut.

"When are you going to tell Jeongin?" Jisung questioned, interlocking his fingers together on the tabletop.

"About what?" you asked, your eyes glued to your paper as you continued writing down an equation.

"That you like him,"

Your eyes quickly shot up to meet Jisung whom was smiling innocently.

"How do you-"

"Jisung!" a voice called out from beside you two, making you both divert your gazes.

Jeongin and Hyunjin were approaching you.

"You were supposed to meet us at Mrs. Lee's!" Hyunjin hit the back of Jisung's head as Jeongin made his way to the open seat beside you.

"Why is everyone hitting me today?!" Jisung exclaimed, sitting up in his seat with wide eyes as Hyunjin ruffled his hair up in a mess.

"What are you working on?" Jeongin asked in a soft tone, glancing over at the paper in front of you.

You looked up at him for a moment before looking back down at the worksheet. Your heart was beating fast in your chest.

"Just math homework," you sighed, letting Jeongin slide the paper over in front of him to take a look at it.

You stole a quick glance at his side profile, studying how he tried helping you despite not understanding it either. Hyunjin and Jisung were both grinning ear to ear at the two of you in hopes that you would finally tell him how you feel.

"Okay," Jeongin slid the paper back over in front of you after figuring out the answer to problem 4.

"This fourth term is 9 after the 7," Jeongin pointed at the paper, leaning against your arm to see the problem right.

You felt the butterflies in your stomach even more after feeling how close he was to you. His chest was brushing up against your shoulder, making your heart beat so loud that you thought he would hear.

"Thank you," you cleared your throat, feeling your face get red as you quickly wrote the number down.

"Why is your face getting red-"

"I'll catch up to you guys in 6th period," you cut Jeongin off in a hurry, quickly grabbing your things as you left the library.

Your heart was beating so fast. You needed to get out of there before anything else happened. It was bad enough that Jeongin noticed your face getting red.

You quickly walked down the hallway with your head low, clutching onto your binder with your bag swung over your shoulder that was still unzipped. You could feel yourself getting angry and frustrated all over again. But tears were forming instead.

You wished it could be different and tell him how you feel, but it's too unlikely that he feels the same way. And if you do tell him, it'll ruin your friendship and everything will be awkward between you two. It wouldn't be the same.

"Y/n!" Jeongin called out from down the hallway by the library doors. But you were already by the stairwell.

You didn't stop walking. You quickly wiped the tears from your eyes in a hurry before he caught up with you.

"Wait up!" Jeongin ran up to you, grabbing your wrist to stop you from walking any further.

You turned around and looked up at him. Your face finally returned to its normal color.

"Why'd you leave? We still have 30 minutes left in study hall," Jeongin released his hold on your wrist, looking down at you with concern after noticing your slightly teary eyes.

"I needed to go somewhere quiet," you lied to him.

Jeongin's face dropped.

"What's wrong?" he asked with worry laced in his voice, studying your body language.

You just shook your head and looked down, avoiding eye contact.

"Just overwhelmed," you sighed. You weren't lying though.

"Well come back, I'll help you," Jeongin suddenly flashed you a smile, slightly tugging at your shirt sleeve to go back to the library.

"I think I'm just going to go home early...I've got a headache," you lied again, removing his hand from your shirt as you bent down to tuck your binder back into your backpack.

Jeongin hovered above you, watching you with concern. He didn't understand why you were in such a rush to leave, but he didn't want to protest and make your headache worse.

"Okay...call me later?" Jeongin said, helping you zip your back up after swinging it around your shoulder again.

You gave him a nod and began walking down the stairwell with him watching from the top step.

.
.

Later that day, Jeongin invited you out with Hyunjin and Jisung to go get ice cream at the shop down the road from your house. He felt guilty for possibly giving you a headache, so he thought that getting ice cream would make up for it.

After ordering your ice cream, you waited with Hyunjin further away from the line. You watched Jeongin order, admiring his smile from a distance.

"You haven't told him, have you?" Hyunjin asked from beside you, snapping you back into reality.

You suddenly looked up at him with surprise.

"Jisung and I are the only ones that know," Hyunjin said, hoping it would reassure you. It didn't.

"How do you two even know? I never told anybody," you turned your body to face Hyunjin.

He let out a chuckle. "It's pretty obvious,"

"The way you stare at him when he isn't looking...you have that 'love' stare," Hyunjin told you with a smile, dramatically mimicking the way you stare at him.

You let out a scoff and took a lick of your ice cream, turning back to glance at Jeongin and Jisung again.

"He stares at you too, you know," Hyunjin spoke, taking a lick of his vanilla ice cream.

You turned your head back his way.

"I'm not in the mood to be made fun of right now, Hyunjin," you told him, diverting your gaze back to Jeongin and Jisung who were talking as they slowly approached. They were still far enough away where they can't hear.

"You don't see it, do you?" Hyunjin looked down at you, dumbfounded.

You looked up at him with confusion. But before you could ask him what he meant, Jeongin and Jisung were already caught up.

"You're plain, Hyunjin," Jisung said bluntly, looking at Hyunjin's vanilla ice cream in his hand.

"You got twist! Who even gets that anymore?" Hyunjin retaliated, throwing his available arm up in the air.

Jeongin suddenly grabbed your hand in the midst of the two arguing, making you look up at him. He only nudged his head toward one of the tables further away from Hyunjin and Jisung. You caught on quickly and let Jeongin guide you over to the table while Hyunjin and Jisung didn't even realize that you left.

"I need to talk to you," he said in a serious tone, sitting down at the seat across the table from you.

"About what?" you asked nervously. Did you make him upset from leaving early at school?

Jeongin looked at you for a few seconds, studying your facial features as you stared back with confusion and anticipation. He was acting weird.

"Jeongin-"

Jeongin cut you off by leaning over the table and connecting your lips with his for a few seconds, holding the side of your face gently with his hand. Everything else around you seemed to freeze in time. Nothing else in that moment mattered besides you and Jeongin.

He pulled away with a smile, looking at nothing but your eyes which were bigger than ever.

"That wasn't talking-"

"I'm sorry I didn't realize before," Jeongin said softly, sitting back down in his chair while you still sat there with shock written all over your face.

"Jisung." you squinted your eyes at Jeongin, wanting to know whether Jisung or Hyunjin told him.

Jeongin nodded with a soft laugh, licking some of his ice cream as he watched you glare Jisung's way.

"Wait-" you looked back at Jeongin, leaning back in your seat. "You like me?"

Jeongin nodded again, taking another lick of his chocolate ice cream. Your eyebrows suddenly raised as you let out a sigh of relief.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Jeongin asked, resting his arms on the table in front of him.

"I didn't want to jeopardize our friendship," you looked down at the table, "I was 100 percent sure that you didn't feel the same-"

"YOU TWO KISSED!!" Jisung and Hyunjin shouted in a sing-song voice as they skipped your way.

You and Jeongin both looked up at them with surprise. Then you and Jisung made eye contact. Intense death glaring shot from your way to Jisung.

"A word, Jisung..." you sat up from your chair and slowly approached him with a scary smile.

"Respectfully declined-" Jisung quickly grabbed Hyunjin and threw him in front of him as a human shield.

"You don't think I'll go through Hyunjin?" you questioned Jisung who was peeking up over Hyunjin's shoulder.

"No-" Jisung was cut off by Jeongin laughing hysterically.

"It's like ripping paper!" you exclaimed, ripping Hyunjin away by the arm to reveal Jisung in front of you with no human shield.

You began charging at him, full on sprinting around the ice cream shop building.

"JISUNG GET BACK HERE!!" you yelled.

"JEONGIN!" Jisung yelled at the top of his lungs, running past Jeongin and Hyunjin at the table whom were eating their ice cream and minding their own business with no care in the world.

"CONTROL YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Jisung continued sprinting with you closing in on him.

Jeongin smiled and took a lick of his ice cream.

"Respectfully declined!"

A/n: Y/n and Jisung's friendship in this imagine is like Tom and Jerry and I am LIVING for it.

Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 72 12
Just some random BTS oneshots we came up with. Some fluff and smut. With a lot of angst. BTS members x Reader. COMPLETED
37.9K 253 51
Just a bunch of oneshots for different kpop groups. Requests are open. Won't write: Smut, Y/N Littlespace 🧸 Angst ❤️‍🩹 Hurtfic/Sickfic 🥀 Fluff ☀...
333K 4.9K 32
this book includes fluff and angst !! [UPDATE: i don't take requests for imagines anymore. sorry 😅]
3.1K 228 14
☀︎︎A compilation of short stories about seven lovely people.☁︎︎ This book will consist of- -some original plotlines -some widely loved fanfic tropes ...