Ouran High school Host Club:...

By BloodyRose64

Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their... More

~Welcome~
First Day At Work πŸ‘©β€πŸ’Ό
Let The Party Begin πŸ’ƒ
Physical Exams πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈ
Who Is This Man? 🀷
WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?! 🀬
Filming Day 🎬
Round 1: FIGHT!! πŸ’₯
My Resort Breaking Point 🌴
Tired Of The Beach Apologies 🍹
Gay PanicπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
The Project Pays Off With A Home Visit πŸ’…
Now It's Haruhi's Turn🏠
Prince Of Darkness Has A Sister?! πŸ§™
Savannah Really Is The Mom Of The Group πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§
Extra! Extra! Read All About It! πŸ“°
Soft Melodies Compliment A Hot Summer Day β˜€οΈπŸŽΌ
The Green Eyed Monster Soon Turns Pink β˜”οΈ
Sleepless Kyoya Chronicles πŸ›
No Boys Allowed!! πŸ’…πŸ’‹
Gay Panic 2: Electric Boogaloo 🌈
A Very KILLER Halloween πŸŽƒπŸ¬
A Scary Face With A Heart Of Gold πŸ‘ΉπŸ’› (2)
Dancing In Snow For The Winter Ball ❄️
It's Over, Isn't It....? πŸ’”
It's Never Over πŸ’

A Scary Face With A Heart Of Gold πŸ‘ΉπŸ’›

41 0 0
By BloodyRose64

      Another day, another....actually, today felt different. I didn't have a small migraine in the back of my head thinking of dealing with the twins and Tamaki when the club was going to open, because of some certain news I got from some students yesterday. Today I just felt lighter because of it, and nothing could bring me back down. I walked into the club room with everyone's costumes in hands, today's theme was The Edo Era. As always, the three of use who served had our special made uniforms for the day. This one was a light blue to white gradient kimono, along with red accessories and a bow in the back. "Afternoon guys," I smiled at them as I walked in. Tamaki was the first to notice my drastic mood change from slightly tired and nonchalant to smiley and cheerful. The twins were quickly second to notice while the rest of the guys fell into place. Dayna and Savannah were aware the moment I woke up before them without looking the least bit tired or grumpy. Something had to be up.

      "You're hair looks great today, Haruhi," I complimented her. She was surprised, but took it anyway before I hurried over to prepare the food and drinks. Savannah pulled everyone into a group huddle, "Alright, so did anyone get hurt or die or something like?" "Why would you think that?" The twins looked confused. Dayna pointed it out to them, the main reason why I can be this happy is because someone I don't like gets hurt or one of my TV shows / Movies are getting another installment. "We all like most of the same stuff when it comes to movies, so we're all update on that stuff. Nothing is happening there, so someone must have gotten hurt," Dayna concluded. They heard me walking back towards them, quickly dispersing from each other. Kyoya took this opportunity to see what this 'new me' really felt like, "Afternoon Rose." "Good Afternoon, Senpai. Is it me or does today seem brighter?" He smiled gently at me, "From what I can see, it certainly both. You are absolutely glowing today." "Really? I guess I have more alert and awake today." We both laughed, getting comfortable with each other quickly. "Oh," I remembered. "I have to go check on personal things before we open, so this very charming conversation will have to wait a while. Until then..." Before walking off, I kissed his cheek and pushed up his glasses, "Don't stop thinking about me." As I walked away, he looked at my walking figure with a shocked expression. He knew that I had many sides to see, but this was something he's never seen in me before. No angle, no incentive, just...happy. Thinking of that, light pink flew across his face, making him hide his face more in his book trying to regain his composure.

        The club soon fully furnished for the theme and opened like no other. Each of us picking a group to serve first before rotating; Dayna picked Tamaki just to get it over with, I picked the twins since I had a much higher tolerance level today, and Savannah picked Honey and Mori. "Tamaki-kun, you're dressed as Sakamoto Ryoma, right? Wild and handsome!" "Yeah. I'm gonna make sure I get your hearts, too." Dayna rolled her eyes, trying not to vomit in her mouth, as she filled the tea kettle with fresh tea. Haruhi started to think out loud, "I didn't know that late-Edo era cosplay would be this popular." The twins had to bud into her thoughts, expecting her to know that this is one of the basics that these girls go for. Coming over, I agreed with them, "Twins are right, Haruhi. Some of the girls love the history as well, while others just care about a badass samurai fighting to protect them." Honey eventually came over to elaborate further with Savannah not too far behind. "Perhaps the reason for their popularity was their gallantry in giving their young lives for the sake of the country, in their single-mindedness to live the bushido code, and in the stoic way in which they comported themselves," A very familiar female voice articulated. 

      It was Renge, dressed to match the theme as usual. "Or perhaps..." She continued. "...they detect the scent of something forbidden, coming from this gymnasium-type group of young men." On my way to go to Tamaki's group, I stopped by Renge to smile, "I love the outfit, matches your eyes." That threw her off greatly, looking to everyone else to see if they had an answer to whatever was wrong with me. When they didn't give her a straight answer, she just cleared her throat and went on like nothing happened. She went over the basic history of what people the members were based off of, shoving a lot of information in such small time. Kyoya followed up on this, writing in his book, "Following your advice to not have us case ourselves in any specific role, saying it would be better to leave it up to our guests to freely fantasize for themselves, was the right idea." Renge reviled in that, her smile growing in smugness. I rolled my eyes, and Kyoya caught my look before going over to dip me. "Just because I pay others a simple compliment doesn't mean I've forgotten about you, mistress?~" "Like you could ever try and forget me~" Yet again, the customers got sight of our act and freaked out, wishing to be me so bad. I'm surprised no one has tried to hurt me in this position yet....let's not jinx it. 

      All the hype started to die down, and the customers started to focus more on Mori. He was simply sitting on one of the benches, relaxing with a cup of tea in his hands while all the girls whispered about which character he was playing. While they conversed, Haruhi went up to me and asked, "You've been a lot happier lately." I nodded to that, "Yup! That's because I'm gonna see an old friend of mine! I can't wait to see him again after a year or so!" It seemed like she remembered something at that point, and told me that Tamaki wanted me to go out and get some more instant coffee since they ran out. Of course, I obliged and went out to get more. Meanwhile, Mori had just stabbed his spear into the nearest room divider. Everyone freaked out on his sudden lunge, but he pulled it back to reveal a sharp face boy with bright red hair. "We have a trespasser," He told them. Dayna and Savannah got a good look at him , leaning in to whisper to each other. "I bet you 10 bucks that's Rose's friend," Dayna whispered first. Sav snorted, "Don't need to bet, we both know that's her friend." During their talking, the guy started to growl and got up quick towards Mori. They were surprised greatly, blocking their faces and jumping back entirely just in case, but...nothing ever came. Taking a cautious sneak peak, the guy was bowing on the floor to Mori. "Senpai! Please take me on as your apprentice!" He urged him. Wow...so this is a Mori episode? With the way this situation was first started, the club shut down early to get to know who they were dealing with. The only person in the group who would know every detail of this guy would, of course, be Kyoya himself. As they all sat down, he started to explain his background to the club.

      "Kasanoda Ritsu, of 1st year, Class D. Heir to the 3rd gen head of the Kasanoda Syndicate, the most powerful line in the whole Kanto area. Admitted to Ouran for high school. He had long red hair and a mean looking appearance, and is taciturn, and without known friends. It is said if your eyes meet, you will have bad dreams for three months. If you bump shoulders, you will be sent to the hospital. Those who attempt to talk back to him are sent directly to their graves," Kyoya read off his file. He soon continued, "Also, he is feared by his classmates as 'the human blizzard.'" It would make perfect sense that the club is confused on why he wanted to be Mori's apprentice. The truth was that he was lonely. He went on to explain that ever since he was young, he's always looked mean and because of that his father held him up to high expectations to be a godfather. As time grew, more people were afraid of him and stayed away from him from the teachings. As he told this story, Tamaki and Savannah were slowly sympathizing with his longing to have just a group of friends to accompany him. Dayna looked over at them and rolled her eyes, thinking, "Whatever plan they're going to cook up is gonna to end so terribly. I can't wait to film it."

      "Morinozuka-senpai, that's why I need you to show me. How can you be the way you are? As mean looking as you are?" Kasanoda asked him. Dayna was the first to start laughing to herself, covering her mouth as she freaked out. Mori's face morphed quickly into a shocked mixed with questioning and anxiety ridden expression as Kasanoda kept talking. "Expressionless, unspeaking, and unsociable, you've got a mug like the watchdog from hell, so how is it that you're able to get those who are around you to like you so much?" He asked, begging Mori to teach him. "You really are Rose's friend," Dayna said under her breath. Mori didn't know who to respond to this situation, so the twins suggested to help. "No," Savannah looked to them. "For one, he's looking to Mori for help. It's his call on it." Tamaki agreed with a firm nod. "And if we help, it would probably end up so much worse," Savannah finished her thought quietly. Luckily, he didn't hear that last part and stood up, "This is not something that we can interfere with." "Tamaki, Savannah..." Mori called to them. That thought all changed when he sent a worried look to the both of them.

      "Very well. Mori-senpai, if you insist, we, Suou Tamaki and Savannah Sikes, will do whatever little we can to help you out." "We would love to help you the least we can in all of this!" A usual case of the club trying to help someone, how can this possibly end? Like we don't already know how this shit ends up being actually helpful in the wrong areas. Tamaki walked over to Kasanoda along with Savannah by his side, lifting up his chin, "Lift your head, Bossa Nova-kun." "It's Kasanoda," He quietly corrected him. Tamaki went on, "For the time being, you can call me King, Bossa Nova-kun." This time it was Savannah trying to correcting him. "Are you listening, Bossa Nova?!" He raised his voice, making both Savannah and Kasanoda jump. Seems like Savannah found a new thing to be attracted to about Tamaki, and anyone could that happening with her eyes starting to glaze over a small bit. Clearing her throat, she started off the lecture. 

      "There may be many points of difference between you and Mori-senpai, but there is one definitive thing that you are lacking," She explained. "That being a lovely item!" Tamaki finished for her. He was very confused by this for a good reason, but they tried to make it easier for him. "I would now like to introduce to you to my son and beloved cutie..." Savannah grinned. Tamaki took over, "Lovely item, Mitsukuni-kun., also known as Honey-senpai. Maybe Mori-senpai does have a mean look and gives off a feeling of iciness at first glance. But what if we put this 'Mitsukuni-kun' atop his shoulders? It's almost like he's a forest teddy bear that little animals are fond of." "In addition, this item also plays up Mori-senpai's tight lipped character. Even without saying anything, just by placing Honey-senpai with him, people discover a tolerance for Mori-senpai all on their own, and they are left with a positive interpretation of him as a nice, quiet young man. That's the plan," Savannah gushed over the topic. All this talk made Mori look so surprised and appalled, thing included Honey being led to tears about Mori just using him.  "Well, I'll think of something to take his place," Tamaki ignored the mess that was forming called Mori's life. He raised an eyebrow, "The next thing to address is your 'yankee' fashion." 

      That's when I came back. Putting down the bag full of instant coffee, I sighed, "I know I took longer than usual, the traffic was fucking unbelievable." I didn't really look at the whole situation until I walked up to them. My eyes went from person to person until I saw Kasanoda, and they widened a bit. We both stared at each other for a moment, until my smile grew on my face. "Kass!" I cheered and ran over to hug him tightly. He hugged me back, laughing a bit, "It's good to see you again Rose!" "I haven't seen you in fucking forever, man!" In the moment, he lifted me up and hugged me close, and that surprised me. "You've gotten strong! Now, put me down please!" I pleaded with him. He gasped and quickly did, apologizing profusely. While we talked to each other, the group was very surprised at this sudden show of affection. The one who was paying the most attention was Tamaki himself. Studying us, he looked at me and found me...adorable? My smile when talking to him, little quirks shining through with the time passing, and just slightly clinging onto him when I first saw him. Almost like a little sister of some kind. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tamaki with a very serious look on his face along the sea of surprised and confused faces of the group, and for the first time this was not excluding Kyoya. His was small, but I noticed it. "Oh, this is the friend I was talking about! I'm guessing you guys already met Kasanoda, the big bad wolf!" I laughed. He blushed, brushing me off. No one said anything, just stared.

      "Why are you guys staring so hard?" I asked. Savannah looked over at Tamaki, now knowing what he was going to do. She grabbed his arm, "Senpai, this has terrible written all over it. Please, don't tell me you're thinking-" "This will do nicely!" Tamaki snapped his fingers. Calling over the twins, he insisted that it was their job to 'change our fashion image.' What the hell does that mean?

      We both looked so fucking ridiculous, and I was so fucking pissed right now. They left Kass's uniform on at least. They twisted his hair into dreads, gave him horrible dark blue glasses, and wrapped his neck in the green scarf covered in yellow polka dots. Even shoved that ugly ass teddy bear into his arms. And my outfit...I'm going to kill someone. The thing about me is that I don't like showing off my legs or any part of my body because I hate my body. These mother fuckers put me in a rainbow crop top and jean overalls with rolled up pant legs covered in stickers along with multiple colorful accessories. "Kass, you can leave now," My eye twitched when I said that, keeping my eyes on Tamaki. "Yes," He ignored me completely, going to Kass. "You may leave, we'll do more work tomorrow. I hope you enjoy your new look, Bossa Nova~" When he finally left, I felt the veins in my forehead starting to throb. "Savannah...what's happening?" I asked quietly. She and Dayna looked at each, and stepped out of the quickly to let Tamaki explain. "You see, your friend here wanted to appear more approachable to make more friends since he was, oh, so lonely. He wanted the help of Mori-senpai, and he asked us to help him with the task. We've helped him, but the only thing missing was his lovely item. But, I think we found it," He smiled. "From now, Rose, you will be Bossa Nova's lovely item!" I stayed silent, looking at him with wide eyes and veins starting to pop out on my forehead. Those large puppy eyes just made me so much angrier. Taking a deep breath in and out, I snarled, "Kyoya, budget." "With your current savings and spending patterns, including how much damage you want to do at the moment, I would suggest one of the chairs." Nodding I turned to walk, "Sav, call an ambulance..." Grabbing the back of one of the chairs, I lifted it up over my head and started to run at Tamaki. "But not for me!" 

      The ride home was very eventful. Savannah and Dayna trying not to laugh at me, and me trying not to throw myself out of the car to kill myself. "I think it's a good look for you," Dayna smirked. I growled, "And I think you'd look good in a hospital bed, wanna find out together?" "Chill Rose, did you really have to hurt Tamaki that badly?" Savannah pulled up to the house. Of course I had to hurt him. If I didn't, then the only other option is myself. Once getting inside, I changed into my own clothes. I definitely didn't secretly keep the crop top, I don't know what you're talking about. "So, you're friend seems a bit...troubled when it comes to social situations," Savannah commented towards me. Dayna nodded, "Yup, perfect friend for you." She wasn't wrong there, I have a habit attracting more outcasts than usual, not that I'm complaining. I started to go onto a rant, "I see him more like a protective big brother. I mean, why do you think no one has been trying to come onto me with all these jobs I'm getting? Once we met and grew closer, it spread like wildfire and it's like a protective bubble. He sure is better than the brother I already have at least." After my giant rant, we just hung out for a while, until I figured that I couldn't take my mind off Kasanoda. With that cloud changing into sizes bigger than my head, I knew I had to go see Kass before this started getting out of control. Grabbing some hair stuff before heading out, because I know he's having so much trouble with his at the moment, I was off to his area of town.

      "Hello Tetsuya," I smiled at the guy. He was lean with toffee colored hair, having a couple of bandages on his face and wearing some large clothing. He looked up at me confused, but I don't blame him for that. It has been a while. "It's Rose. I was wondering if Kass is still here," I asked. After thinking on it for a while, his lips turned into a smile and went over to hug me, "Rose! You look so different, I didn't even recognize you!" "Yeah, I like having a life crisis every 5 to 9 months." He showed me in, and let me just comment on how you know that he doesn't get that many informal visitors. You know, because his whole gang will just stare at you weirdly and surprised, and honestly I didn't mind it. I am a bit of a attention whore. Kass opened the door for me to his section of the place, and closed it behind me. "How are you?" I turned to him. His hair was a mess, eyes red from crying most likely, and still in his school uniform. That told me everything I needed. Sighing, I gently hugged him, "And this is why you don't put your full trust into those idiots. Here, go sit down and I'll fill your hair." I got most of his hair back to normal, but had to cut out some knots even I couldn't take apart. This was a nice moment to be in, reminds me of before I even met the club. For the first time in a long while, Kass relaxed in my arms as we both talked more into the dwindling day. 

      To the next day we go, and everything was normal - as normal as you can say for one of our days here. It was pretty cloudy out, so we all held our umbrellas close just in case. While walking in, we met up with Honey senpai and Mori. Not too long after, Kass came over to bow down to Honey. "Aniki Morinozuka, good morning. Good morning to you all as well," His voice sounded rough, but trying to be friendly enough. Honey returned the favor with a smile. Kass looked up at him quick, "Right back at you, Haninozuka-senpai!" Everyone around us basically froze in place, including Dayna and Savannah. Honey even got behind her and Mori. The only one who didn't really mind was, not that surprising, me. Kass even wanted to carry Mori's bag for him, like some kind of servant. That's when I walked up to him and grabbed his shoulder lightly, "Might want to bring it back a bit, Kass. You're still a little intense." While he apologized and Dayna quietly walked ahead without us, I heard some of the other people whisper while glancing at me. 

"How can she befriend someone so scary?"

"She must be some kind of gangster like him."

"They must be head of some mob or something."

      Now, what you're probably thinking right now is that my confidence is slowly declining hearing all that and I'm gonna start being bullied, right? You know, the usual? Well, you're wrong on that 100 percent! I've been called worse, and 'gangster' is the least of it. I expected this to happen, but on the aspect of how poor I am and not my friendship with Kasanoda. Anyway, while thinking on that, Mori shoved me into Kass and as I fell into him, some pottery broke behind me. It seemed like some plant fell from one of the windows and almost hit us. Everyone started to gather around, looking over the scene. That gave me some space to realize the position I was in right now; lay in Kass's lap and holding onto his torso. I looked up at him and he looked down on me, both frozen in...whatever emotion this was. That was until he suddenly wrapped one arm around me and flipped me over so that he was hovering over me. Another pot started to fall, but Mori slashed it out of our way. The people crowed around him, leaving Kass confused and worrying looking. After thinking to himself, he checked to see if I was okay before Savannah came over to ask me the same thing. I nodded, "What the hell is going on?" "I think I know what's going on?" Kass assured us both with a more quiet tone in his voice. 

      He brought his theory to the whole club and it was that a hit was out on Mori's head. Dayna, Savannah, and I listened and actually thought it as they kept talking. "Oh, no way, no way." Hikaru rejected the idea. Kaoru joined, "Mori-senpai would be the last person to get on someone's wrong side." "How can you be so sure? You don't know that." I nodded, "Maybe he's right, you never know how stupid people can-" "Never mind that, Bossa Nova-kun," Tamaki interrupted me. I looked over to Savannah and just shrugged her shoulders to that. Tamaki went on, "As of today, we start 'Operation Bossa Nova-kun Image-up" in earnest!" I was calm for a moment, until I remembered that I was named as his 'lovely item' so that means another make over for me too. "Kass," I called out to him. "You can't be serious right now, do you not remember yesterday! I literally had to cut out your hair because that knotted that shit up!" "But they can help me." "They're idiots, Kass. They've gotten this popular from lying to women and manipulating their pockets, don't learn from that." Dayna tried to stop me from talking, but Kass already started asking to start with Tamaki, so I was already done with what I had to say. As they started to plan, my name came up and Savannah was quick to stop that thought. "It's best if you leave her out of it from now on, Senpai," She whispered to Tamaki. It wasn't quiet enough, because that triggered a rant inside me that I didn't know was even there. "If you lot put me in another little rainbow outfit, dress or pants, I will put snakes in your beds for the next months!" I yelled. They all jumped, "Because of you, I'm now on every amateur Lolita website cover. Not the good ones either!" Kyoya had to calm me down and distract me from that whole thing.

      With the original plan thrown out in exchange of not being murdered in their sleep, they had to find a new lovely item. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656 49 3
[Lover Boys/Cute Little Nerd REMASTERED] The last thing you expected was to pass the entrance exam to get into Ouran Academy. You took it just to tak...
990 39 16
Four girls have transferred to Ouran Academy from America! And with them comes a tidal wave of drama, secrets, love, and attitude. The Host Club is i...
22.3K 470 11
You have just moved to Japan after moving constantly for your entire life. You enroll at Ouran Academy, and there you befriend the Host Club. The cra...
1.1K 27 9
[Discontinued] I, [Your Name], started High School and became friends with someone in my class, Haruhi Fujioka, on our first day of school, we didn't...