I Love You... In Every Univer...

By EreMikaheart

SPOILER WARNING: What if in an alternative universe, after Eren's death, he replaces Founder Ymir Fritz and b... More

1. I Hate You!
2. See you later, Eren
3. I Wish I could See You Again...
4. To You, In 2,000 Years (Season 1 First Chapter)
5. That Day
6. A Dim Light Amid Despair
7. The Night of the Closing Ceremony
8. First Battle
9. The World the Girl Saw
10. Small Blade
11. I Can Hear His Heartbeat
12. Whereabouts of His Left Arm
13. Response
14. Idol
15. Scar
16. Primal Desire
17. Can't Look Into His Eyes Yet
18. Special Operations Squad
19. What Needs to be Done Now
20. Female Titan
21. Forest of Giant Trees
22. Bite
23. Erwin Smith
24. Crushing Blow
25. The Defeated
26. Smile
27. Mercy
28. Wall (Season 1 last Chapter)
30. I'm Home
31. Southwestward
32. Soldier
33. Historia
34. Warrior
35. Close Combat
36. The Hunters
37. Opening
38. Children
39. Charge
40. Scream (Season 2 Last Chapter)
41. Smoke Signal (Season 3 First Chapter)
42. Pain
43. Old Story
44. Trust
45. Reply
46. Sin
47. Wish
48. Outside the Walls of Orvud District
49. Ruler of the Walls
50. Friends
51. Bystander
52. Night of the Battle to Retake the Wall (Part 1 Last Chapter)
53. The Town Where Everything Began (Part 2 First Chapter)
54. Thunder Spears
55. Descent
56. Perfect Game
57. Hero
58. Midnight Sun
59. The Basement
60. That Day
61. Attacking Titan
62. The Other Side of the Wall (Season 3 Last Chapter)
63. The Other Side of the Sea (Season 4 First Chapter)
64. Midnight Train
65. The Door of Hope
66. From One Hand to Another
67. Declaration of War
68. War Hammer Titan
69. Assault
70. Assassin's Bullet
71. Brave Volunteers
72. A Sound Argument
73. Counterfeit
74. Guides
75. Children of the Forest
76. Hurt
77. Sole Salvation
78. Above and Below (Part 1 Last Chapter)
79. Judgement (Part 2 First Chapter)
80. Sneak Attack
81. Two Brothers
82. Memories of the Future
83. From You, 2000 Years Ago
84. Melting
85. Morning of the End
86. Care (Part 2 Last Chapter)
87. Regrets (Part 3 First Chapter)
88. Battle of Heaven and Earth
89. Precious
90. Over (Part 3 Last Chapter)
91. Home (Part 4 First Chapter)
92. Handcuffs
93. Lost
94. Understand
95. Good Old Days
96. Dreams
97. I Love You... I Love You in Every Universe
98. Face Your Fears, Eren Yeager
99. The Ending We Deserve (Part 4 Last Chapter)
100. To You, 2000 Years Later (Part 5 First Chapter)
101. A Long Dream
102. Towards the Tree on That Hill
103. Just the Two of Us
104. 2000 Years Apart (Final Chapter)

29. Beast Titan (Season 2 First Chapter)

422 12 0
By EreMikaheart

AUTHOR'S POV:

Two soldiers put Annie on a carriage. One brought up his arm in a signal.

Hange and Moblit followed the carriage with their eyes as it was carted away.

Surprised noises grabbed their attention.
.

A group of Scouts was staring up at the wall.

"Hey!" One man pointed. "Look!"

Pieces of rock fell, revealing a Wall titan. Its eye moved downward.

"A Titan?!"

"In the Wall?!"

"It can't be!"

Hange and Moblit ran over.

"Your orders, Squad Leader?" Moblit asked.

"Huh? What? Hold on!" Hange replied with a serious tone.

'Was that there just by coincidence? Or does this mean...?' A hand landed on her shoulder and she looked back to see Nick breathing heavily.

"Pastor Nick?"

"Whatever you do... you must keep that Titan out of the sunlight!" Nick said.

"Huh?"
.
.

Erwin walked down a hall, flanked by two Scouts.

"For now, we've covered the Wall Titan with sheets. We'll take more proper measures after sunset." A scout informed.

"I see." Erwin said.

"What are we supposed to make of this, sir? I never imagined there were Titans in the Walls..." A scout said.

"No one did. There were only people who knew and people who didn't." Erwin replied.
.
.

After the fight between the two titans, the district of Stohess was partially destroyed. Bloodied bodies lay littered on the ground, buildings cracked, large pieces of broken structures lying around.

Some MPs, wearing gloves were there to clean up the mess.

"What's the deal?" Marlo said, looking around. "We just fought a Titan here. Why are they keeping us in the dark?"

"Business as usual." Hitch said. "But what's scummiest of all... is that there's no 'official' reason why all these people died."
.
.

Dozens of colorful sheets of cloth covered the hole in the Wall.

Nick was on his knees, fingers brushing the edge of the Wall, peeking over. Hange was standing beside him.

"Now then... it's time for you to talk. What is this Titan?" Hange asked. "What is it doing inside the Wall? And... why did you people keep this a secret all this time?"

After a few seconds of silence, Nick stood, dusting his clothes, speaking loudly.

"I have work to do! My church and followers have been devastated!" Pastor Nick yelled at her. "This is your fault! I will demand restitution! Now let me back down!"

"Certainly." Hange said and grabbed Pastor Nick by the collar and held him off the Wall. "Will straight down do?"

Her squad moved closer.

"Squad Leader!" Moblit said.

"Stay back. Enough of this! Do you people know why we Scouts have shed so much blood?! To take back our freedom from the Titans! I was willing to sacrifice my own life for that cause! I'm not asking you to talk, I'm ordering you. Is that clear? And if you won't talk, I'll try the next person. Your measly life wouldn't make up for much, anyway!" Hange said seriously.

"Let... go of me!" Nick said, bluffing.

"Like this? Right now?" Hange asked.

"Yes!"

"Fine, then. Die."

"Squad Leader!" Moblit yelled.

"Kill me and learn! We will fulfill our duty, without fail! So..." Pastor Nick said and threw out his arms and screamed. "...let go of me this instant!" His body trembled. "Deliver me...O Lord..."

With an irritated, sharp exhale, Hange flung him back on the Wall.

She sat, pulling her goggles down, laughing.

"Just kidding. I wasn't serious. Tell me, Pastor Nick..." Hange said.

He was lying face down, hands clutched before him, whimpering and still shaking.

"Are all the Walls made of Titans?" Hange asked firmly.

Moblit approached her. "Squad Leader..."

"Whew, I forgot how this feels. I haven't felt this way since my first time outside the Walls." Hange said. "Talk about terrifying..."
.
.
.

The scout recruits and the Mike squad were in a building in the south of Wall Sina while there was a fight going on between the attacking Titan and the female titan in Stohess District.
.

Connie looked bored out of his skull, elbow on the table, face in hand. He let out a sigh. Sasha sat beside him in the same position, looking equally bored.

"My village isn't far south of here, you know..." Connie said in a dull voice.

"My hometown is close by, too..." Sasha spoke in the same dull voice.

At the same table, Reiner and Bert were playing chess.

"Damn. Why can't I go visit?" Connie complained. "Maybe I'll sneak out at night."

"They told me not to come back until I'm normal." Sasha said.

"They told me I was too puny to be a soldier. Was genius enough to be one, though. I was in our class's top ten." Connie said proudly. "I'm gonna go make 'em eat their words."

"Connie, if you're serious, I'll help," Reiner told him.

"What?" Connie asked, tilting his head back. "How come?"

"Doesn't it seem strange? We're on standby in our plain clothes and we're not allowed to train or wear our uniforms." Reiner said and stood and approached the window. "Even more suspicious..." Outside, two Scouts were talking. "...is that everyone else is fully armed. We're inside the Wall, not on the front line." He turned to them. "Who are we fighting?"

"Well, there are bears in the area." Connie said.

"Yeah. Bears." Sasha repeated.

"Guns are enough to handle bears." Reiner replied and returned to his seat.

Sasha lifted her face from her hands straightened in her seat and he looked at her. She let her head fall on the table, ear pressed to the surface. Sasha gasped and sat upright, looking alarmed.

"I hear thuds! They sound like footsteps!" Sasha said with panic.

"Huh?" Connie said and the others turned to her.

"Get serious, Sasha." Reiner said. "If you're suggesting there are Titans here... that'd mean Wall Rose has fallen."
.

In the watchtower, Mike sniffed, eyes widening. He turned to look.

"Mike?" Nanaba questioned.

"Thomas! Take three couriers and go!" Mike ordered.

"Huh?" Thomas said.

"Notify each district! There are likely no Titans among the 104th Cadet Corps recruits!"

In the distance, a cloud of dust rose, with multiple titans approaching them.

"Multiple Titans from the south! Wall Rose has been breached!" Mike informed.
.

"It's the truth!" Sasha said and threw up her arms. "I really hear footsteps!"

Nanaba landed in the window and opened it.

"Everyone here?" Nababa asked.

"Nanaba?" Christa asked, standing up.

"Multiple Titans, 500 meters to the south. They're coming right this way." Nababa informed.

The recruits gasped. Even Reiner and Bertolt looked surprised.

"There's no time for you to gear up. Take your horses and evacuate all nearby homes and settlements. Understood?" Nababa said.

Connie looked pale. "From...the south?"

Reiner turned to Bertolt, looking panicked.

"Has the Wall been breached?!" Reiner asked to Bertolt.

"Get going!" Nanaba ordered, getting ready to fly away. "Lunch will have to wait, I'm afraid!"

Outside, a group of Scouts rode off. She joined Mike on the rooftop, standing beside him.

"Mike."

"There are nine in that swarm up ahead." Mike informed.

Slowly but steadily, the Titans marched.

"They've broken through Wall Rose," Nanaba said.

Down on the ground, the recruits readied their horses.

Nababa knelt on one knee, chin in her hand.

"We never managed to uncover the Titans' secrets or figure out what they are. And now the day has come. Humanity... has lost." Nababa said.

"No. Not yet." Mike replied and turned and walked to the other edge of the roof. "Only when a person stops fighting do they lose. As long as we continue to fight, we are not beaten!"
.
.

Horses raced away from the buildings.

"As soon as the Titans reach the woods, we'll split into four teams of recruits and soldiers alike, and then simultaneously scatter in each direction!" Mike ordered. "Avoid combat when possible and focus on getting the word out!" He turned to his side. "Is anyone familiar with this region?!"

"M-Me!" Sasha replied, raising her arm. "My town's north of here! I know the lay of the land well! And... so does Connie!"

He was staring ahead, dazed.

"Connie?" Sasha said.

"My village... My village is to the south... where the Titans are coming from." Connie said.

Reiner and Bert appeared tense at Connie's words.

"I can take you to the nearby villages," Connie said. "After that... please let me visit mine."

"Alright," Mike said. "You'll guide the southern team."

"Yes, sir!" Connie replied.

Reiner rode up beside Connie.

"I'll come with you, Connie." Reiner said.

"The south will be crawling with Titans. It'll be the most dangerous." Connie replied, looking at him.

"So? I was going to help you sneak there anyway, remember?" Reiner said with a smile. He glanced to his right. "You coming, Bertolt?"

Bertolt looked uneasy, but finally said in a low voice. "Of course I'll come."

"As you may know," Nanaba yelled, "today marks the new darkest day in humanity's history! If ever humankind needed to give its all, that time is now!"

"The Titans have reached the woods!" A scout yelled and Nanaba turned back to watch the giants approaching.

"Scatter!" Mike ordered and the group began to split off. "Ride as fast as you can!"
.

The Titans came to a stop.

Suddenly, the Titans sprang into action, running and behaving abnormally.
.

"What?!" Mike said, watching them, stunned. "They all started sprinting!"

"Whoa! They're going to catch up!" Connie yelled.

Mike gritted his teeth.

"Gelgar!" Mike yelled.

Mile whipped the reins and headed toward the approaching swarm.

"Take charge of the southern team!" Mike ordered.

"Sir?!" Gelgar replied following him with his eyes. "U-Understood."

"He's using himself as bait?!" Lynne said.

"He won't survive!" Henning said. "I'll help!"

"No!" Gelgar said, stopping them. "We can't spare anyone else! Have faith in him! His skill is second only to Captain Levi! He'll make it back alive!"

The other Scouts rode in silence.
.

Mike utilized his 3D gear, sliding on the ground on his feet as the wire reeled him in. He jumped off and spun behind a Titan, bringing his swords down with a cry.

He flew above a tree and jumped over the Titan's hand, running on its arm to reach its neck and take out the nape. He landed on the roof as the giant fell. With an exhale, he glanced to the right to see a Titan leaning against the building, watching him.

'Four left.' Mike observed the other Titans around him. 'No, it's time to go.' He sheathed his swords. 'I've bought enough time.'

Mike whistled, the sound echoing. 'Still...' He turned to look at another Titan. 'I am concerned about that Abnormal.'

'It's different.' Mike watched the Beast Titan walk. I't looks over 17 meters tall. It's huge... And I've never seen a Titan covered in fur before. It's just walking around instead of coming for me.'

'It's definitely an Abnormal, but...' He heard the neighing of his horse. His horse was racing toward the building.

'Great! You're back!' Mike thought. I won't need to hold out until nightfall.'

Suddenly, the 17-meter picked up the horse and the animal let out a frightened, pained cry.

'It went for the horse?' Mike gasped in shock and pulled out his swords. 'You can't be serious!'

The Beast Titan's gaze landed on him. He arched his long arm back and threw the horse. Mike barely dodged and rolled off the roof, right into the hands of a small Titan. It opened its mouth and bit Mike's legs.

"Wait." The beast titan yelled.

A shadow fell over them and Mike watched, eyes bulging, as the Beast Titan lowered himself. He smiled at him.

The small Titan bit Mike's midsection and droplets of blood flew as he screamed, struggling.

"Huh? Didn't I just say to wait?" The Beast Titan said and grabbed the small one and squeezed. An eyeball popped out and Mike fell to the ground.

Frightened, Mike watched the Beast flex his fingers.

"Tell me, what is that weapon called? That thing on your waist that flies around." The Beast titan asked.

Mike was still too stunned to speak. Behind him, a Titan stood, half hiding behind a tree.

"I'm certain we speak the same language. Perhaps you're simply too frightened. Oh, I see you use swords, too. I guess that means you know we reside in the nape. Ah, well," The Beast Titan said as he reached out. "I'll just take it back with me."

Mike cried out, lying down, covering his head with his hands, trembling.

The Beast Titan stood and walked away.

Suddenly, Mike remembered his words to Nanaba. 'Only when a person stops fighting do they lose.'

Gritting his teeth, Mike picked up his sword. 'As long as we continue to fight... we are not beaten!' He let out a battle cry, stopping immediately when the beast titan stopped.

The Beast Titan looked back. "You can move now."

The three Titans converged on Mike at once.

"No! No!" He yelled and dropped his sword and attempted to flee, sobbing, scared out of his mind. "Stop! Don't!"

One grabbed his arm from behind while another Titan bit his leg. Mike kicked at it futilely.

"No! No!"
.

The Beast Titan watched without much of an expression. "So you can speak." He walked away, staring at the gear between his fingertips. "I must say, what a clever idea."
.

"No! Stop!" Mike continued to scream in agony as the sounds of chewing and squirting and tearing went on.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Carla walked up the stone steps, basket with white sheets in hands, Faye following not far behind.

"Oh, Eren." Carla said. "Did I you get into another fight?"

Eren had dirt and bruises all over his face.

"Those jerks started it! They made fun of me!" Eren replied.

"So, I assume Mikasa and Faye had to come to your rescue again?" Carla said and took out a sheet from the basket and Faye hurried over, holding out her hands. "Thanks." she said, handing the her the white sheet.

"Eren." Carla said, kneeling before her son, wiping his face with a cloth. "No matter how cruel someone is or how much you hate them, you can't always charge at them head-on!" She continued. "You're a man! Show some restraint!" She scolded. "You need to be there for Mikasa and Faye too."

Eren stared intently at her words, eyes wide.
.
.
.

Eren opened his eyes, a bandage wrapped around his forehead.

Mikasa sat by his bed, head bowed, sleeping.

He sat up and looked at her, eyes falling to the scarf in her lap. A small toolbox with needles, rolls of threa, and a small pair of scissors lay next to her.

He smiled, looking at her sleeping face. 'She probably slept uncomfortably...' He frowned.

Eren slipped out of bed and stood before the window.

Mikasa shifted, making a noise in sleep. The scarf slid from her hand and fell to the ground.

She opened her eyes and turned to see Eren holding it, studying it.

"That's..."

"It fell." Eren replied, turning to her. "Do you want me to wrap this scarf around you?" He asked with a smile.

Mikasa blushed with wide eyes. Then she looked down.

"Yes... Please." Mikasa replied quietly.

Eren smiled and wrapped the scarf around her, blushing.

Mikasa covered her blushing face with her scarf.

"Thanks..." Mikasa said.

"You gotta be tired. Go get some sleep." Eren said with concern.

"I'm fine, Eren." Mikasa replied.

The door flew open.

"Eren! Mikasa!" Armin said. "This is really bad! The Titans! They're inside Wall Rose!"
.
.

Erwin stared outside his office window.

"Ugh." Levi said, standing at the door. Erwin turned to see him. "Those damn Titans never give us a break."

"Can you go?" Erwin asked.

"Not like there's much choice." Levi replied, walking forward.

"It was wise to have Squad Leader Mike watch the 104th," A scout said. "I believe he can handle the situation."

"Yes." Erwin faced the window while Levi kept quiet. "Let's hope so."

'Another disaster is coming...'

________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.8K 46
Mikasa had many troubles in her past and she left it all behind by changing schools. She may be independent and strong, but as soon as she meets the...
20.7K 552 200
The rise and fall of Eren Jaeger was no mystery to the world. Neither was his love for the people he needed more than anything. But that was hundreds...
25.3K 430 32
This is alternative world where Ymir Fritz died after being the slave of King Fritz but never give him the powers of the Titans to him or his tribe...
723 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...