One Shots (Severus Snape, Luc...

By Yan_Senna

*This is a one shot collection of Harry Potter, Winx Club, The Walking Dead and Avatar: The Last Airbender.* ... More

Introduction
Flirtation and Jealousy (SS, LM, NM)
Love in a Chaotic World (Valtor)
Always Alone (SS x student! reader)
Mysterious Husband (SS)
Your Cousin Never Forgot you (SS) *Crossover between HP & ATLA*
Stuck under the Mistletoe (SS)
Stuck under the Mistletoe Pt. 2 (SS)
Shooting Star (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
Shooting Star Pt. 2 (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
Falling in Love in the Past (LM)
I'm Never Enough (LM & daughter! reader)
I'm Never Enough Pt. 2 (LM & daughter! reader)
Never Without You (Valtor)
Only Mine (LM)
Best Babysitter (SS & Godson! DM)
Shooting Star Pt. 3 (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
You Lost Your Chance (LM, SS)
Regret (SS)
Never Without You Pt. 2 (V/B)
Insecure Love (SS)
Shooting Star Pt. 4 (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
More Than Colleagues (SS)
New Story: Capture Bonding!
Do You Really Love Him? (SS, LM, HP)
The Nargles Can't Take Away My Love for You (SS x LL x LM)
At Least He's Happy (SS)
Let Me Take Care of You (SS)
Who Will She Choose? (SS, LM)
If Only He Listened (LM & daughter! reader)
I Love Him, Not You Two! (SS, Helia, Valtor)
Summer Love (SS)
Professor Sevy (SS)
The Demon Hunter (Valtor)
Unplanned Day Off (LM)
Catwalk (LM)
May You Return Safely (LM)
New to the Country (SS)
Darkness Never Wins (Palladium, Valtor)
Switched Bodies (SS)
The Arranged Marriage (SS)
The Goldfish (SS)
Revenge on Heaven (Valtor)
Emo Girl (SS x student! reader)
Their Soulmate (SS, LM)
I'm Here Beside You (SS)
Two Chaotic Cousins (SS & Godson! DM & LL)
The Dark Lord's Cousin (SS)
Arousal Potion (LM)*
I'm Never Enough Pt. 3 (LM & daughter! reader)
New to the Country Pt. 2 (SS)
The Arranged Marriage Pt. 2 (SS)
Redemption (LM)
Reborn as an Archangel (Valtor)
New Story: Lonely Man!
Singing to Him (SS)
The Full Moon (werewolf! SS)
Secret Sub (LM)*
Their Soulmate Pt. 2 (SS, LM)
Best Christmas Ever (SS)
Mysterious Gifts (Helia)
Dessert (SS)*
Love at First Tea (Zuko)
The Dance (SS)
If Only He Listened Pt. 2 (LM & daughter! reader)
His First Time (young! SS)*
The Dark Lord's Cousin Pt. 2 (SS)
Alfea's Secret (Valtor)
His Bully's Sister (young! SS)
Meet Your Fiancée (Zuko)
Freeing the Enemy (Valtor)
I Used to Love You (SS)
Detention (SS x student! reader)
Cat as Company (SS x Animagus! reader)
A Wizard and His Snake (SS & Missy Hissy🐍)
Dream or Fate? (SS)
The New Volunteer (SS)
Losing Her Innocence* (SS x virgin! reader x LM x NM)
No Longer Friends (SS)
The Cursed Manor (SS x reader x LM)
Loving a Demon (Valtor)
The Dark Lord's Cousin Pt. 3 (SS)
Comforting Him (LM)
Forbidden Love (SS)
A Song for You (SS)
Handcuffed (Valtor)*

I Think I Love You (Valtor)

2.1K 48 4
By Yan_Senna

Introduction:
Princess Bloom and her friends return to Domino after another term at Alfea. The royal family celebrates it with a welcoming feast. However, at the feast, Stella asks Princess Y/N a question that a certain wizard overhears.

This is a request from @SianiaLarkin01. Thank you for your request!

In this story, Valtor is not evil, and Domino was never attacked.

I hope you enjoy!

Published: 7/13/2022
———————————————

Author's note:
I apologise for the delay! I thought I could have written it much earlier, but I was too tired and first got time now to do so.
———————————————

Word count: 1.4k

It's a busy day on Domino. Today Princess Bloom is returning after another term at Alfea which will be celebrated by the royal family. There will also be guests as the youngest princess has invited her friends to stay for a few days.

One of the guards named Valtor sighs to himself. Great, not only does he have to keep an eye on Princess Bloom once she returns, he now also has to keep an eye on her friends.

He despises her friends - they are loud, annoying, and some of them are straight up rude. He remembers one time when the Princess of Solaria commented on his fashion sense. The wizard just rolled his eyes at her. He doesn't care what that spoiled girl thinks about his clothing.

As it is a more formal event, he will be wearing his armour - he's not that fond of it, but it does its job. At least that girl won't be able to comment on his looks... Thank the Great Dragon for that!

While being lost in thought, the strawberry blonde-haired man doesn't notice the oldest princess approaching him.

"Hello, Valtor. I do hope that my little sister's friends won't be a nuisance to you this time" she says as she chuckles.

A bit startled, Valtor clears his throat before bowing. "Princess Y/N. Unfortunately, I'm sure they will... They always manage to do so" he mutters, looking annoyed by the thought.

The princess puts a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "I'll talk to them, don't worry" she assures, offering a smile.

Valtor can't help but smile back. He usually gives either a forced or mocking smile to people. However, when it comes to the oldest princess, he acts rather differently. He has for a very long time.

He has no idea why, though.

The princess acts differently as well when she's in his presence. Y/N usually doesn't talk much. However, it's different when it comes to Valtor. It has been like this for as long as she can remember.

She also has no idea why that's the case.

Unbeknownst to them, everybody else knows exactly why.

They are interrupted as they hear someone clearing their throat right behind them.

"The girls are almost here" King Oritel states, looking between his daughter and the guard.

"Oh, right" Y/N mutters as she walks towards the exit to greet her sister and her friends.

Valtor walks over there as well in order to make sure nothing will happen to the royal family.

As the two walk away, Oritel sighs. He's not very fond of Valtor, but he can tell that his daughter and the wizard are in love.

Queen Marion often confronts her husband about it.

"We should help them out, don't you think?" she would suggest.

Or, "We should tell them that they have our blessing. Don't look at me like that, Oritel" she would say in a playful tone when seeing the expression on her husband's face.

Huffing to himself, the King decides to join his family. He steps outside as he stands beside his wife and his two older daughters, Princess Y/N and Princess Daphne.

Valtor is standing in the background, ready to do something in case anything happens.

The Alfea girls then emerge in front of the castle.

"Mother! Father! And Daphne, Y/N! I missed you guys!" the red-haired princess exclaims as she hugs her family.

They immediately hug her back in one big group hug.

"Okay, okay, you are squeezing me" she winces. Chuckling, they let go of her.

Her friends approach them. "Hello, your Majesties and Highnesses" Layla says as she bows. They bow back.

"Hello, girls. Welcome to Domino" Marion says, welcoming them to their planet.

"Oh, I've missed this place! I hope I'll get the same room as last time - the clothes in that wardrobe were gorgeous" Stella exclaims.

Everyone laughs while Valtor rolls his eyes. That girl and clothes...

The royal family brings the girls inside the castle. Valtor is walking right behind them as he escorts them to the big dining room.

Once they enter the room where the welcoming feast is ready for them, he bows before leaving them. They sit down and eat their meal.

Several hours later while eating dessert, they talk about how the term has been.

"This year was really difficult. The teachers gave us so much homework to do, especially Professor Wizgiz. Honestly, that man needs to chill" Musa tells them as she takes a bite of her ice cream.

"I agree with Musa, the amount of homework has been insane. They gave us forty-six percent more homework compared to last year" Tecna states as she calculates on her device.

"Well, I definitely enjoyed Professor Palladium's lessons. I learned a lot this year" Flora says as she smiles.

Stella groans. "Speak for yourself, Flora. I learned absolutely nothing!" she complains.

Layla sighs. "You might learn something if you don't fall asleep in class, Stella" she points out. The Princess of Solaria huffs while the others laugh.

"So, how have you all been here on Domino?" Bloom asks her family.

"It's been okay, but it's not the same without you, little sis" Daphne says, smiling.

As Bloom is about to reply, she internally panics when she notices Stella looking at Y/N before opening her mouth.

"So, Y/N, how are you and Val-" the blonde-haired girl says just as her red-haired friend puts a hand on her mouth, preventing her from finishing her sentence.

However, it's too late as Y/N almost chokes on her cake.

"Valtor and I? What do you mean, Stella?" the oldest princess questions, no idea what she means.

Everybody at the table turns completely silent as they exchange looks with each other.

Noticing everyone acting strange, Y/N raises an eyebrow. "What is it? I can tell there's something going on here" she says.

Sighing, Bloom looks at her sister. "This is really not how I imagined we would tell you, but... We know that you like Valtor" she explains.

"And Valtor clearly likes you back" Daphne adds.

Y/N widens her eyes. She has a really hard time believing them - there's no way the wizard likes her back. Why would he? Many people think that the oldest princess is odd. She prefers reading books rather than joining the parties in the ballroom to engage in conversations with other royal people.

He probably thinks that she's weird, too.

Musa suddenly spits out her drink which gains the others' attention.

"Are you all right, dear?" Marion asks in a worried tone.

The Fairy of Music merely gestures to the door.

Everyone is shocked to see who's standing in the doorway - Valtor. They wonder how long he has been standing there. Did he hear everything they said?

Stella gestures for Y/N to walk over to the guard. "Come on, Princess Y/N - go and get your wizard!" she tells her.

Blushing, the princess hesitantly does as her sister's friend says. She slowly approaches the man in the doorway.

Valtor clears his throat. "Princess Y/N, I... Would you mind if I talk to you in private?" he asks, his throat dry.

As she shakes her head, the two of them leave the dining room and close the door behind them. They have no idea that everybody on the opposite side of the door is listening, their ears pressed up against the wall.

"I have something to confess" Valtor states as he looks at her. Fidgeting with her hands, the princess gestures for him to go on.

"You see, I... Princess Y/N, I think I love you" he whispers, suddenly not feeling his usual confident self.

Y/N blinks a few times, not believing what she just heard. Valtor loves her? He likes her back?

"I think I love you too, Valtor" she whispers back, giving him a shy smile.

The wizard can't hold back his feelings anymore. He kisses her, holding her close to him. She immediately kisses back.

They don't notice some of the girls peeping by the door.

"They are kissing!" Stella squeals, jumping up and down.

"Stella!" the others whisper-yell, telling her to be quiet.

Meanwhile, the rest of the royal family are happy for the oldest princess. King Oritel might not like Valtor, but he is happy for his daughter.

He just hopes that the wizard can lead Domino once it's their turn to rule...

Valtor and Princess Y/N have had feelings for each other for a long time, feelings they couldn't understand yet everyone else could see.

And now, they are finally together - all thanks to Stella and her big mouth.
———————————————

Author's note:
The next one shot "The Demon Hunter" (Valtor) will be published on 7/14/2022!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171 8 6
Makinota was raised just outside the borders of the Northern Water Tribe for the first seven years of her life. When one day, her parents were killed...
4.4K 118 28
*This is a Christmas special of The Keeper of the Diamond series. You can still read and understand the story without having read the series, book 1...
496 17 7
Avatar The Last Airbender Story Warning: Mature, Violence, Discrimination, Sexism, Misogyny, Genocide What if there's another person who keeps the w...
106 0 33
This is a collection of Harry Potter One-shot Fanfics. I have used ChatGPT as a creative assistant in my efforts to learn more about the capabilities...