Raise Hell ▪︎Chanlix

By _Mai_03

Felix could swear on his kitten's life that he was just a broke, bullied uni student that no one really cared... More

Speak of the Devil
In every life, you find me
No Memory of Us
Fear
Not the Same
Seven Princes of Hell
Recall
Say My Name
Baby Steps
Graduate
Priorities
Three months later
Innocently
False Alarm...?
True Nature
Play With Fire
Flames of Heaven
Bloodbath
Worlds Apart
Problem Solving
You Bring the Demon Out of Me
At Peace

Ruffled feathers

3K 104 65
By _Mai_03

horny bastards (lovingly)

•°. *࿐

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ,
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏxɪᴄ,
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ,
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ

•°. *࿐

The angel only stirred awake from his deep sleep thanks to the heavy aches that throbbed in and between his hips and back, his thighs stinging and throat sore. The mere thought of moving had him contemplating another brain-numbing slumber as he groaned before hoping to hide away from reality by shoving his face deeper into his pillow. Nearly every muscle that made his body was screeching at him and yet, Felix couldn't find it in him to regret a single second of his- their intense round, or well rounds rolling in bed.

Felix sighed rapturously, tilting to stare at his ceiling as he recalled all the fond memories of last night.

Chan was something else, to say the very least (which in hindsight, Felix should have guessed). He gave the angel all of himself, with pleasure and pain, love and restitution as he easily and eagerly coaxed orgasms out of the younger one by one until Felix floated into the seventh heaven, utterly and thoroughly fucked out.

He's pretty sure the demon only stopped because he passed out after his nth high (he lost count after the third), too drained to continue. If he wasn't already tired out, then he was sure the two would have kept at it all night and past the break of dawn.

There was just something about the warmth and joy that sex between the demon and angel provided that left the two creatures greedy and insatiable. It had the younger questioning how they stayed apart for so long before all of this.

The brunette exhaled again blissfully, moving slowly to hug Chan's now unoccupied pillow to his chest and rested his head on it whilst blinking away the sleep in his eyes lazily.

"Afternoon, my love."

Grinning tiredly, Felix returned the greeting with a shy blush painting his cheeks.

The demon was unashamedly staring at him in all his naked glory as he sat on the couch by the foot of the bed, the realisation of being in Hell once again hitting him belatedly. 

But he didn't have time to process any of that as the older stood to approach, his shirtless figure stealing his undivided attention, his loose pyjama pants highlighting all his flexing muscles.

His wings were unusually hidden, Felix noticed as he sat on the edge of their bed, fingers combing through the younger's untamed bed hair, touch gentle and making his eyelids flutter as his palm came down to cup his cheek, thumb caressing his cheekbone tenderly.

"Lay with me," he whispered, leaning into Chan's palm with closed eyes.

"Mh," Chan agreed simply, moving to lay down before slowly manoeuvring the smaller to rest on top of him, apologising whenever Felix flinched and winced before resting his palm between the younger's white wings and the other combing through brown locks.

"How come these haven't healed yet?" Felix questioned softly, worry tinting his curiosity as he traced one of many red lines, all whilst doing his best to ignore his embarrassment at the sight of all the scratch marks over the demon's chest and arm. He didn't wish to see the state of the older's back at this rate. Or himself, for that matter. He was most likely in a far worse state than Chan.

"I don't want them to heal."

"Why not? Don't they hurt?"

"Contrary to what you may think," Felix shuffled so that he could see the latter as he spoke, resulting in his head being angled awkwardly and the older glancing at him fondly. "I'm quite proud of them and want everyone to see."

Everyone already heard, his brain informed uselessly, so he chose to ignore it before he permanently stained his cheeks red.

Felix wasn't any different, he realised quickly, content with his nagging body. "I could always do more if you let them heal." He flushed a bright red before he even finished his sentence, words muffling into silence as he realised what he was insinuating.

But it's not like he was lying.

However, as Chan's hand that was on his back slithered down to grope at his very sore ass that quite literally felt like it had been torn apart (he probably isn't far off), Felix knew he'd grow to regret his words.

"You should know to be careful about what you say, my love. Your temptation has consequences." His words instantly threw Felix back to when he was lying under the older, with nothing but pleasured screams scratching his throat raw after his endless begging for the demon to fuck him harder.

His blush darkened.

I'll hate myself later, Felix thought as he pulled the demon down by the back of his head to meet him in a breathy kiss.

•°. *࿐

It was Felix who led the demon, fingers interlaced as he headed towards his room, muscles twitching with excitement and nerves that were all too easy to ignore with a single glance at his demon.

Chan's gaze was glued to the angel who was barely a step ahead of him, claws aching to dig into pliant, supple skin. He had to swallow thickly at the thought of biting and sucking on the younger's flesh, stirring up even more at all the sounds he knew he'd coax from the angel.

His thoughts were intoxicating, tunnelling his entire being to focus on nothing but Felix.

Unable to help himself, he raised the brunette's fingers to his lips, pressing chaste kisses to each of his knuckles repeatedly, gaining a soft giggle from the angel who turned to smile at him, a sight that had his heart beating a tad bit faster.

Neither of them bothered to shut the room door, Felix pushing Chan onto his bed before straddling his thighs and shuffling around to get comfy and as close as possible, only to melt against him when the demon pulls him closer, hands travelling under his shirt and caressing his skin with bruising kneads.

Breath hitching at the searing touches, Felix grins at Chan shyly before tugging at the demon's clothes, too bashful to be the first one naked.

The older made a quick show of removing all their clothing, growing impatient with the material that seemed to have a mind of its own, only to end up shredded by his claws and thrown around haphazardly until they were skin to skin, the heat building between them almost unbearable.

With his arms resting on the demon's strong shoulders, Felix drew himself closer, eyes closing as he kissed Chan, inhaling giddily when the older reciprocated with impatient enthusiasm.

A kiss quickly progressed into a heated make-out session that had blood rushing south, the brunette timidly grinding against the latter until one of Chan's hands pushed him down harder with every grind until their kisses were just heavy sighs and hitched breaths between lips.

"Need more," Felix moaned, stifling a whine when the friction against his leaking cock was no longer enough to sate their growing lust.

He watched as Chan's claws shrunk to reveal less demon-like nails before a thumb pushed his jaw down, his tongue instinctively peaking over his lower set of teeth. 

The older smirked at the arousing sight making Felix whine at his heated, darkened glare. But the demon ignored him, tapping Felix's tongue with three fingers.

"Suck."

Felix obeyed readily with a deep moan, wrapping his lips around his fingers and slowly beginning to bob his head and swallow around them repeatedly until he reached his final knuckles, drool dripping down his chin with the harsh stretch, but he couldn't find it in himself to care when Chan's gaze was stuck on his mouth.

"You look beautiful like this," Chan spoke, his free hand running up his thigh and stomach to flick over his dusty nipple, the tingling pleasure making him twitch in the demon's lap.

Chan soon replaced his light touch with his mouth, tongue pressing against every sensitive nerve in his nipple causing him to keen and lurch forward but that only forced him to take the demon's fingers deeper down his throat and gag.

The older glanced up at him with his pitch-black eyes so Felix made sure to let his tongue peak between the demon's now wet fingers, a low promising growl from Chan causing Felix's body to vibrate due to how deep it resonated.

Moving faster than the human eye can keep up with, the older demon had the angel lying under him with his legs spread wide enough to accommodate his large physique, wet fingers dragging past swollen lips and freckled skin until it reached where Felix craved to be touched.

And starting with one finger, the demon used slow and deep thrusts to stretch out the brunette, then one became two and two became three, the older distracting Felix with gentle kisses everywhere and anywhere- the soft skin of his inner thighs, his tense stomach, his fingers that were tightly clutching onto Chan's forearm that rested by his side. Until the angel was moaning with every thrust, unable to stay still.

"One more," the older stated more than questioned, licking and sucking on the rim stretched around his fingers before pushing his pinky along with his other fingers, stealing Felix's breath that faded into a sharp cry as he grabbed onto the demon's horns. "You're doing so well for me, angel," he comforted, despite the growl at the tip of his tongue from having his horns grabbed so aggressively.

If Felix continued like this, he'd find it near impossible to stay in control of his actions.

"Chan, it's- it's a lot."

"You can take it, little one."

The brunette shook his head repeatedly in disagreement, despite his wanton moans and his stuttering hip movements that told otherwise.

"I- ngh," his back arched when Chan caressed his sweet spot, again and again, every thought exiting his brain until all he could do was warn the demon of his incoming release with a loud cry, muscles tensing before he melted into a witless pile of skin, wing and bone.

But-

"One more angel."

"Chan! Fuck!" Felix all but yelped, tears dripping into his hairline as he held onto the demon's horns for dear life, incapable of stopping his body from convulsing as the demon fingered him through his rapidly approaching orgasm- only the second of many.

The older whispered to him through it all, pace unfailing and unrelenting as he wholly enjoyed pulling Felix apart like tethered rope unwinding.

"So good," the demon praised endlessly, slowly making his way back up to Felix after licking every drop of cum that marked the younger's abdomen greedily, groaning as Felix invaded all his senses once again. "So sweet, so perfect for me."

Despite the older pressed against him, chest to chest, his elbows on either side of his head, the angel shivered as the cold of his barren room bit at his sweaty skin suddenly. So the demon lets his wings wrap around Felix, encasing the two in their own bubble by blocking out the cold and their surroundings.

"Thank you," Felix murmured to which Chan replied with a loving nuzzle against the crown of his head.

"Would you like to rest for a bit, my love?"

The brunette nodded almost gratefully, hugging the demon closer and wrapping his legs around his waist, still breathing heavily and dreadfully conscious of Chan's heavy cock pressing against his pelvic bone.

Thus, his arousal grew once again, in preparation for the demon, as though his body knew what it was that Lucifer desired. What it was that they both needed to feel after so many uncertainties and close calls.

"They'll regret taking you from me," the demon grumbled lowly as his eyes fell upon the bruises in the shape of fingertips on the back of the brunette's neck. "I should kill them all for laying a finger on my beloved."

"I'm okay," Felix breathed, cupping Chan's cheeks between his palms and placing a light kiss on his lips in hopes of soothing his growing rage. "I'm here now. You don't have to do anything. No more fighting and deaths over me. Just- just keep me with you, always."

The angel saw the demon frown in disapproval, yet spoke words of agreement. "Anything for you."

"Anything?" He questioned with a teasing grin, snorting on a giggle when Chan nudged at his cheek knowingly with an amused huff. "Then please fuck me already."

"You're worse than me darling."

Felix was quick to reply, his wide smile dropping as he recalled why he was behaving so out of the ordinary with a blush. "Are you complaining?"

"Of course not. I enjoy it- this side of you. Past Felix has always been too shy to let himself- well you, indulge. Although I do worry for you, darling. It is difficult to stay sane when you speak so boldly."

The brunette shimmied in embarrassment, gasping when the demon moaned abruptly before hastily dropping more of his weight against the smaller to keep him still.

"Don't."

"I'm sorry-" He was cut off with a soft snarl and Chan's piercing fangs dug into his shoulder, a gutted sound muffling against his skin followed by his own groans. "-I can't help it," he continued, ignoring the older's warning. "I keep on having these dreams of all our past time together-"

"Darling."

Felix continued to ignore him, unable to stop now that he's started. "-and I had no one to tell, and relieving myself didn't do much either cause my fingers are too small," he flexed his finger's in front of Chan's face to prove a point. "And jerking off isn't really my- oh fuck-"

He stilled, muscles tensing when Chan hissed sharply, pressing the tip of his cock at the brunette's gaping entrance but not enough to breach.

"Is this what you dreamed about?"

It took a few seconds for him to relax again, fingers grabbing at the demon's wings and feathers desperately as breathless pleads poured out of him at an embarrassing rate. 

The older reached down between them to thumb at the head of Felix's twitching cock in hopes of distracting him from the inevitable pain as he kept his eyes on the brunette under him.

Felix felt as though his soul had been ripped out of him and sewn back in, breath fucked out of him when Chan impaled him with the entire length and girth of his cock all at once.

He felt it deep in his stomach, thighs already trembling pathetically around the heaving older as a sharp sting travelled up and down his spine unabatedly.

With profanities in the air, Felix struggled to breathe, close to ripping out the feathers on Chan's wings.

"I'm sorry my love," Chan grunted, clearly struggling himself. "I promise it gets better soon."

"Trust me," the angel whiffed, head tilted to let the older nuzzle against his neck comfortingly. "I know. But you can move slowly. For now."

Well, he didn't know. But past Felix definitely did.

Humming, Chan began with shallow thrusts that were more like gentle grinds that had Felix melting with pleasure, both sighing softly between deep and messy kisses.

Until the pain only added to the gentle waves of pleasure and Felix wished for more.

"Lucifer," he called, knowing the demon's true name will get him what he wants. Well, at least it's what past Felix used to do. "I'm all yours," he gripped at Chan's tense muscles to pull him impossibly closer. "You don't have to hold back anymore."

Past Felix knew exactly what he was doing and maybe present Felix should feel the tiniest ounce of regret as he was met with the demon's sly smirk and glowing black eyes.

But when Chan pulled out and hitched his legs over his shoulders to pulse forward with enough force against his sweet spot to see stars, the angel could only thank himself whilst on his knees. 

The demon wouldn't slow down at the brunette's begs and would instead grin down at him as he fucked harder, punishing with his touches.

All the angel was capable of doing was moan and cry with delirious gratification.

Too soon, Felix was being fucked through another orgasm that had him sobbing as every movement grew to be too much for his oversensitive body yet the demon took no note of this as he mercilessly sought out his own release with vigour and finesse.

"Oh god," the brunette cried wetly, trembling and sweating as the older didn't show any signs of stopping or slowing down.

"I can't have you calling his name when I'm right here darling," every word punctuated with a shallow thrust aimed perfectly at his swollen sweet spot. "I want you screaming my name. Let everyone know God doesn't exist when I'm here."

•°. *࿐

Hey folks, sorry for the super late update, just been trying to deal with losing someone I love a lot so it's hard to find the energy to do anything and everything. But yall are here for this book, not my sob story, so I'm really sorry

On another happier note, Happy (very) Belated Birthday Stays! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 21.5K 43
"have you ever even touched yourself?" - b.c. "...i'm just an inexperienced virgin." - l.f. a/n desc; lee felix's agitation against his insecuritie...
8.3K 317 17
Felix Lee lives a favorable life; his family caring for him with all their heart, a means to explore and learn new things daily, and the support from...
312K 13.6K 23
where lee felix still doesn't know much about korean and ends up calling his roommate bang chan, oppa, worse, he lets him. just a short story highest...
485K 11.4K 23
"𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑚?" "𝑛-𝑛𝑜..𝑗𝑢�...