Once upon a playboy ✓ (Spin-O...

By Sanju_sharma

When did you go on a vacation? And where have you gone for a vacation? And for how many days you have been on... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Story starts
Prologue
Hero
What to do??
Will reading
Deal
Solution
Time for vacation
First week
Second week
Anxious
Picnic??
Camp
His first painting
A new friend
Blissful days
How to meet again??
Date night
She is.....
Where is she?
Blind trust
The dreadful day
The bitter truth
The morning after
In a blink.....
Come with me
A new family
Our little moments
Michael's office
Date night
Lazy day
Breaking news
Her first step
Couple??
Another breaking
A chaos
She left
Family time
Yours
Dear Michael
Dear Martin
Suffocating
I love you
I need to do
The interview
My woman is a ......
After effects
I'm back
Proposal
Wedding
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Sebastian and Adrienne

Back to Seattle

125 19 50
By Sanju_sharma

–Mia–

Sitting in the back seat, I stared out of the window at the huge skyscrapers that were passing by. This was my first time here. I never thought I would set my foot here. Even though deep down I wanted to come here, I was still skeptical. But somehow I calmed down my mind and heart saying that it is nothing but another outdoor work.

And usually for all my outdoor work, I rent a house or book a hotel room, depending on the length of my work. I suggested doing the same in Seattle too but one glare from Michael made my mouth shut permanently regarding that topic. Angry Micheal is really scaring the shit out of me. I must never make him angry.

So, when I said I'll go with him, Michael squealed like a kid and immediately made arrangements for my travel. I suggested paying for my travel but he brushed off my suggestion saying that it's a part of our deal. 

Have I mentioned that we haven't fully discussed the deal??

And why do I have a feeling that Michael is gonna bring up this deal word again and again?

"We are here." Michael's voice broke my chain of thoughts.

That's when I noticed that we were pulling into the parking lot of another huge skyscraper.

Once the car came to a stop, we hopped out and unloaded our luggage and then the cab we hired pulled away.

“Welcome back, Mr. Collin.” A loud voice startled me and I looked around for the source. 

A man similar to my height is coming towards us. 

“Robin.” Michael said.

“You must be Ms. Warner.” He said as soon as he approached us, looking at me, shocking me.

“How do you know?” I asked him in surprise.

“I am a man of many talents madam.” He winked. Looks like he is in his early forties.

“Mia, meet Robin. All rounder of our building and Robin, think you already know her.” Michael said and Robin nodded.

“But wait. How do you know me?” I asked him.

“Sanju.” Michael said.

“Huh!?” I looked up at him.

“Sanju and Robin are gossip buddies. They gossip about everything.” Michael answered. 

What is the need for them to gossip about me? And what is there to gossip about me?

"Mia, let's go." Michael said taking my hand in his and walking me towards the elevator.

"Mr. Collin." Robin called again and Michael stopped.

Robin moved towards him and asked him to bend down. When he bent down, Robin said something in his ear.

Nodding, Michael again led me to the elevator.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I asked him to change my locks before going on vacation. He changed them. That's what he is saying." 

I simply nodded. Once the elevator doors closed, I looked at the panel to see the floor number and my eyes bugged out when I noticed that Michael pressed number 13. 

Seriously! Can't he live on earth? What is the need to float in the sky?

Shaking my head, I simply stood there silently beside Michael while he kept himself busy on his phone.

Once we stepped out, he led me to his flat. He then pressed his thumb to a panel and tapped a few buttons and the door clicked open.

"That's it? No keys?" I asked, looking up at him.

Smiling, he shook his head, "Without thumb reading, no one can even enter the code. When someone tries to do that, the door automatically gets locked after one try. And every time when the door opens and locks, I get notified to my phone." 

I nodded slowly wondering how much technology was implied into this small things.

--Michael–

Once we stepped inside Mia moved forward looking in all the directions possible to her. I let her roam around while I stood behind her admiring her view.

She then moved onto the balcony from the living room. Just like a lost puppy, I followed her. Leaning onto the glass railing, she looked ahead. 

Standing behind her, I let my gaze travel from her head to toe. Her casual jeans and shirt are hugging her curves perfectly making me want to lose my self control. Clenching my fist tight to control myself I moved my gaze towards her soft tendrils that escaped her messy bun and were waving carelessly with the blowing wind.

I slowly moved forward to her and placed my hands on the railing, on either side of her, locking her in her place. 

Sensing my presence, she turned around and looked up at me with her beautiful grey babies. At that moment she looked so innocent and pure.

“You are so beautiful.” I whispered.

Pink hue has made its way to her cheeks, “You already told me many times.” She whispered back.

I leaned down till my lips were just a hairline away from her lips, “Yeah, but it doesn't mean that I can't say it again and again, right?" 

I instantly became hard when her teeth sunk into her lower lip. I was about to crash my lips on hers when a loud ping reverbated into the house indicating that someone had entered inside.

I groaned. Who is it this time?

Definitely it's Sanju. Because only she knew that I just landed in Seattle.

"Sanju!!" Groaning, I backed away from Mia.

"Is it her?" Mia asked and I nodded.

She grinned, “I am eager to meet her.”

“Michael!!!!” Suddenly a loud voice startled me. It's not Sanju. 

It's…. “Ash!!” I raced into the living room. There she is. Standing near the couch, clad in her casuals, which is very unusual of her and with a bundle in her hands. 

“Ash, what are you doing here?” I asked in disbelief. Because I really really hadn't expected her to show up now.

“I couldn’t wait.” Of course, waiting is not in Ash’s world. She immediately pushed the bundle in her hands into my hands and went towards Mia.

“OMG!! You are so pretty.” I heard her exclaim.

I looked down at the bundle and the bundle blinked its eyes at me. An unknown warmth spread over my heart looking at the eyes that were similar to John's.

By the time I went for vacation, Ash was pregnant and when I was on vacation she delivered a baby boy.

Holding the month's old baby securely in my arms, I flopped down on the couch. Raising my hand, I trailed a finger over his smooth skin. Smiling lightly he again blinked his eyes. Then slowly he closed them and drowned into sleep instantly. He is an exact copy of John except for the dark blond hair of Ash.

“Ash, what’s his name? You told me it was a surprise for me.” I looked at her and found Ash and Mia sitting on the opposite couch in deep talks.

“Guess??” Ash wriggled her brows.

Groaning I thought for a while, “Holy…” I stopped myself and cleared my throat, “Sebastian??” I asked skeptically.

And she smiled mischievously.

“I can’t believe it!!!”

“Sebastian Richard Lambert.” Ash said her little man's name with pride.

No wonder that Ash named her little man after Seb considering her craziness towards Seb and No wonder that John named his little man after Richard, Robert's father, who is also a father figure to John.

I then looked down at the cute little bundle, sleeping peacefully in my arms, “Hey, little one, you were named after the most charming and smart men. I can’t wait to see you grown up like them.” I whispered.

Suddenly another ping reverbated into the house and before the door could entirely open and reveal the person a voice reached our eyes.

"What the hell are you doing, Ash?" John's voice boomed through the room and a second later the door fully opened and John strode inside.

Placing his hands on his hips he stood in front of Ash, "Woman! What do you think of yourself racing like this? Doctor highly suggested that you take rest. And you even dragged Richard with you."

I laughed.

Ash folded her hands over his chest, "John! His name is Sebastian."

John gritted his teeth and I bit my inner cheek to control my laugh.

"Richard."

"Sebastian."

"Richard."

"Sebastian."

"Richard!!"

Suddenly Ash's eyes turned glassy, "Can't I atleast have my baby name of my choice?" She asked with her lower lip quivering.

She hit the nail.

John flopped beside her and took her in his arms, "Baby!! What are you even asking? His birth itself is of your choice!!" He started trying to console her.

I shook my head at her antics. She knew very well how to wrap John around her pinky finger and this immensely intelligent man will fall for her antics all the time.

"I'm just worried about you both. You're still so weak and haven't I already promised to bring you here in the evening along with everyone?" He asked.

Excuse me! Wait. What? "Who invited all of you here?" I asked while rocking the little one in my hands.

John looked at me and raised a brow, "Who wants your invitation?"

I just shook my head wondering how to deal with all these people. After few minutes when Ash's cries subdued, they left.

I looked towards Mia who too stood beside me at the door watching Ash and Johna nd little Sebastian disappear into the elevator.

"Well, that's Astrid and her husband Johnathan and that's the little angle I spoke about." I said to her.

Looking up at me she smiled, "I gathered that much." 

I nodded, "You must be very tired. Let me show you to your room."

"What about you?" She asked.

I smiled, "I need to first inform my cook about my return and also my assistant to arrange for my work."

She nodded.

--Mia--

After my very very comfortable sleep on this fluffy fluffy bed, I woke up so relaxed. After so many days I felt so much relaxed. Maybe I need to change my mattress. I walked out of the room that Michael allotted to me and into the living room and was greeted with silence.

Maybe Michael is working. Deciding to prepare something to eat, I went into the kitchen and searched every cabin but couldn't find anything.

This man really needs to go grocery shopping. Then what should I prepare now.

"Who are you?" A deep voice from behind startled me and a scream left my mouth.

I turned around to find a man there. He is probably in his early forties. He is taller than me. 

"Who are you?" I asked him in return.

He scowled, "The only human being that roams around in this house."

Huh?!?! Only human being?!?!

I then looked down at the packets in his hands and found some grocery items in it.

I have to call my cook.

I recollected Michael's words.

"You are his cook?" I asked him.

He again scowled, "That's what he said?" 

I nodded.

He groaned, "I am his cook when he is hungry. His bartender when he is drinking. His cleaner, when he makes his house messy. I'm an all rounder but I'm just a cook to him?"

"Aarrrgghhhh!! Landon!! Have you started your ramble again?" I heard Michael's voice. Oh.. so this man is Landon.

"Rambling?" Landon screamed.

I closed my ears in frustration. Why should they scream?

"As I always say, you don't have any manners." Landon said.

"It's not me. Its you who should learn manners." Michael said.

What are they? Five?

"It's definitely you."

Michael scowled, "Why am I even tolerating you?"

"It's not you. It's me who is tolerating you because if it's someone in my place they would have left screaming out loud." Landon scowled again.

"Enough!!" I said, finally losing my patience.

"Wait! Who is she?" Landon asked, turning his gaze towards me.

"She is Mia…"

"Yay! Your little Mia." Landon squealed.

"How do you know?" I asked in confusion because I definitely don't know about him.

"Robin said." He answered.

Don't these guys have a seal to their lips?

"Very well then. Can you prepare something to eat? I'm starving." Michael said.

"You only know my value when you're starving." Mumbling, Landon went to work.

"By the way, you need to prepare a huge dinner." Michael said.

"Why?" Landon asked.

Michael shrugged, "Everyone is coming."

Landon facepalmed himself.

"When will you learn to tell these things beforehand?" Landon asked.

"I have no manners." Shrugging, Michael went back to the living room. Seriously?

I stood there while Landon started fumbling in the kitchen.

"Want some help?" I asked him uncertainly. I'm not great in kitchen but atleast I can manage something.

Turning towards me Landon narrowed his eyes, "Sit back and enjoy my food. That's the help you're going to do to me."

I smiled and sat back at the counter watching him cook.

________

My lovelies, I'm back with another chapter. How is it?

So, Mia has finally agreed to Michael and she has set her foot in Seattle. So, what do you think is awaiting her?

And how are Ash and John?

Don't forget to share your views and follow me for updates.....

Excuse me for the spelling and grammatical mistakes that went unnoticed by me while editing
...

Love,
Sanju...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.6K 64
"You don't have to keep reminding me that I'm a mistake and that I ruined your life. I'm not sorry for meeting you that day. I needed to. My life was...
1.6M 50.8K 76
Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...
4.2K 373 83
"It's too much to remember everything and everyone, all pain and hurt is killing me day by day little by little. I wish I could remove all the pain a...
1.2M 37.2K 40
"Ms. Peterson, did you attend a club Friday night? " Mr. Shaw said causally as he focused his eyes on his twirling pen. "No" I said trying not to sho...