First Love, Forever Love | 🥇...

By SueLou66

"We were just kids in love." Nicole is an outgoing senior in high school, hoping to make this year her best y... More

Aesthetics
Chapter 1 * The Meeting
Chapter Two * The Lake
Chapter Three * The Date
Chapter 4 * The Boundary
Chapter 5 * The Note
Chapter 6 * The Decision
Chapter 8 * The Anniversary
Chapter 9 * The Confession
Chapter 10 * The Fallout
Chapter 11 * The Reaction
Chapter 12 * The Tragedy
Chapter 13 * The Patient
Chapter 14 * The Graduation
Chapter 15 * The Proposal
Chapter 16 * Wedding Bells
Epilogue

Chapter 7 * The Dance

57 8 45
By SueLou66

It's Saturday, the day I've been looking forward to for weeks. Diana came over to my house to get ready for Homecoming. William and Chris are meeting us here, and we're all going to drive to the dance together.

Diana and I did each other's hair and makeup. She curled my hair and pinned it up, leaving well-placed loose strands down to frame my face. I arranged Diana's hair into a tight ballerina bun strategically placed at the crown of her head. We both wore minimal makeup—shimmery eyeshadow and bronzer on our cheeks. The darkness of our mascara finished our look.

We carefully slipped our dresses over our heads while doing our best not to mess up our hard work. The doorbell rang as we put on our jewelry finishing our glamorous appearance.

Twirling around, I glanced at Diana, who was double-checking herself in the mirror. "You know, Diana, I think you were spot on when you told me that William won't be able to keep his hands off me."

"Hell, yeah, I was right. Just look at yourself, Nicole. You're going to have every guy at the dance drooling over you," she responds, so proud of herself you'd think she had just won a damn award.

I smiled and softly replied, "The only guy I want drooling over me is William."

Diana looks at me knowingly. "Let's wait a couple of minutes before making our grand entrance."

We giggled and stood there a few moments before walking down the staircase like we were on the red carpet of a movie premiere. Diana went first, then I followed. When my eyes met William's, I smiled. His eyes were big as saucers, and his mouth dropped open. Mission accomplished!

William was incredibly handsome in his pale pink shirt, matching my dress. He paired it with a gray blazer, blue pants, and a blue and pink floral tie. I knew without a doubt that I would be unable to keep my hands or eyes off him this evening.

Chris' red tie and vest matched Diana perfectly. They made an adorable couple.

We walk over to our men, and my parents start taking pictures promising everyone to send them to their parents. After about 20 minutes, they finally let us leave.

Once in the car, Diana turned to William, smirking. "Good luck keeping your hand off of her."

William takes my hand and leans over to me, whispering, "You look gorgeous. I'm afraid Diana is right, don't plan on my hands leaving you alone the rest of the night."

I wink at him and say, "Likewise, handsome."

We arrived at the packed dance with dressed-up students looking incredibly out of place in the school's gymnasium. The music is thumping with 80's rock to go with the retro theme of the dance.

The four of us make our way toward the beverage table. The guys pour us punch and hand the plastic cups to Diana and me. With the crowds of students surrounding us, it wasn't an easy task.

"Here you go, my love."

Did William call me his love? I attempt to remain calm. "Thank you, Babe."

We sip the punch, and he takes my hand. I know he's not a fan of fast dancing, so we watch the other students rock out while waiting for the DJ to play a slow song. Chris and Diana join the dancing crowd.

As we wait, William pulls me to the front of him, placing my back against his chest. He wraps me up in his arms, and we sway to the beat of the music. I feel him breathe in the scent of my hair.

"You smell incredible."

I turn and smile up at him. "So do you; I love your cologne."

William leans close to murmurs into my ear, "You know, you're much better in real life than in my dreams. Wow! Babe, your dress is stunning!"

He gently glides his rough fingertips across my bare stomach. Immediately, my skin prickles with goosebumps.

I lean back and kiss him on his warm, freshly shaven cheek. "Thank you."

Finally, a slow song comes on. Just Between You and Me, by April Wine. William leads me to the dance floor for our first dance, and we move together in perfect harmony. I'm in heaven as he holds me tightly while singing the lyrics in his smooth, baritone voice that only I can hear.

Just between you and me
Baby, I know our love will be
Just between you and me
Always I know our love will be
Just between you
Just between you and me

"You're gorgeous," he declares.

"You're incredibly observant," I quip.

We laugh, unaware of a particular pair of eyes watching William's and my every move from across the gym, biding her time, waiting for her opportunity to get William alone.

After our dance ends and the tempo of the music begins to speed up, I excuse myself and go to the ladies' room.

I watch Nicole walk away from me and feel my heart swell. This girl has stolen my heart. Who am I kidding? I gladly gave it to her.

My thoughts are interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. I turn and see Tessa standing there.

"Hey, Tessa." I look around. "Where's Ken?"

She grimaces and rolls her eyes before replying, "Ken's boring as hell."

I glance back in the direction where Nicole disappeared moments ago.

"What do you see in her?"

I snap my head back to Tessa. "What?"

She crosses her arms as her face twists in disgust.

"I don't understand why you're with HER. What does she have that I don't? Why her and not me?" she spits out with venom.

"Are you kidding me?" I ask incredulously. "This right here," I wave my hand between us, "is reason enough. Plain and simple, you're mean, Tessa. Nicole is sweet and kind-hearted. Listen, I know you've had it rough. I get that, but the way you treat others is wrong and extremely unattractive."

"Am I interrupting something?"

Tessa and I turn to see Nicole approaching; the scowl on my face quickly morphs into a full-blown grin.

"Nah, Tessa was leaving. Right, Tess?"

I don't even look at Tessa because I can't take my eyes off my beautiful girl. As Tessa walks away, I hear a huff and her heels clicking against the gym floor.

Nicole tilts her head, brows furling. "What was that all about?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "It was Tessa being Tessa."

Grabbing Nicole's soft hand, I escort her to the dance floor, quickly forgetting about Tessa.

The dance is wrapping up, and the four of us decide to head out. We drop Chris & Diana off at Chris' house and drive to our favorite spot at the lake.

The nights are getting cooler, so we stay in the car.

Shifting my body and turning towards Nicole, I confess, "I surprisingly had a good time dancing tonight. Thank you for begging me to go."

"I told you it would be fun," she said with a cocky grin on her beautiful face.

Flashing her my best smile, I reply, "Only because you were with me in that mind-blowing dress!"

I place my hand behind her head and pull her warm, inviting lips to mine. She moves over and pulls her skirt up to straddle my lap.

"Damn!" I breathe.

Her lips reclaim mine, and she devours my mouth with her tongue. I match her pace as our tongues tangle passionately. She licks my upper lip, and I gently bite her lower lip.

I murmur under my breath. "I love you, Nicole."

Did I tell Nicole that I love her? Shit! What if she doesn't feel the same way?

She places her forehead against mine. "I love you too, William."

"You do?" I question, unable to mask my surprise.

"Yes, I do. You make me feel things I've never felt before. I get butterflies every time that I'm around you. You're beyond sweet, and you care about other people, not to mention that you set my body on fire with just your kiss. Your touch makes me dizzy with desire, and when you look into my eyes, I get lost every time. I love you so much!"

I wiggle my eyebrows. "I set your body on fire; my touch makes you dizzy with desire?"

She smacks my shoulder. "Seriously, that's what you got out of my entire speech?"

My amused expression shifts to sincerity as my eyes find hers.

"Nicole, you're my everything. When we met in the courtyard that first day of school, I knew you were special. My thoughts are always of you. You're funny, open to adventures, and you love your family and friends with everything you have. You motivate me to be a better man. I lost my mind when I thought I lost you early in our relationship."

My hands cup her face as I continue. "Words can't describe what you do to my body when we kiss and touch. I want you with everything I am. I'm yours forever. I love you, Nicole."

Her mesmerizing gaze expresses her love for me. I can't help myself; I kiss her again with more fervor. My heart is bursting with love for this woman, making me feel like I'm going to explode any minute.

"Shall we move this love party to the back seat?" She says so sweetly that I think I hear her wrong.

I raise my eyebrows in amazement. "Are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

We get out of the car, and she goes to get into the back. I hold up my hand to stop her, grab the blanket from the floorboard, and spread it out on the back seat.

Can she hear my heart beating out of my chest?

My strong feeling for this girl has to be love. She's unique and beautiful, and it blows my mind that she loves me too. I'm still getting over my shock of her wanting to get into the back seat for our 'love party.' She's so damn adorable.

While liking where this is going, I'm letting Nicole take the lead because I don't want her to feel pressured. She's worth the wait.

When we get into the back seat, I lay back on the blanket, and she straddles me again. Does she know what she's doing to me? I think as she slowly and seductively pulls off her top revealing her braless and perfect breasts. She slightly moans when I tenderly take them into my hands. Leaning down, she touches her soft, alluring lips to mine. Our tongues twist in a seductive dance creating an enticing rhythm.

My love and hunger for this girl are causing me to throb underneath her, and I wonder if she feels it too. I've never wanted someone as much as I want her at this moment.

She breaks our kiss and sighs so sweetly into my mouth. As her deep brown eyes lock onto mine, she squeezes her hands over mine, still cupping her breasts. Damn, this girl is full of surprises.

"You are driving me insanely crazy," I admit.

She smiles innocently at me, but her dark eyes tell another story. "The feeling is completely mutual," she hums.

I pull her down onto me, causing her round breasts to press against my chest. We kiss again, with each kiss becoming needier. My hands rub the soft skin on her bare back as her body grinds against my hardness. She moves her hips faster as our kiss deepens. A low moan escapes her lips and gets louder until I feel her entire body shiver. Oh my God, did she do what I think she did?

I'm still astonished when I realize she scooted down, unbuckling my belt and pulling down my zipper. My eyes stare at her in disbelief. Hers never leave mine as she frees me, leaving me exposed. My release is quick with her gentle touch.

She gives me a loving smile and cleans us with the tissues she grabbed from the box I put in my car just for her.

I pull her back up to me. "I love you so much," I say with overwhelming emotions straining my voice.

"I love you, too," she sighs contently.

We lay together, relishing the intimate moment we shared, and fall asleep.

About an hour later, I wake up disoriented and realize where I am, and my lips curve up, smiling. My eyes look at the clock; it's 1:40. Luckily, Nicole's parents extended her curfew to 2:00. Gently massaging her silky back, I attempt to wake her.

"Nicole, Babe, wake up."

I kiss her lips gently, and she begins to stir.

"What time is it?" she said sleepily.

"It's 1:40. You must be home in 20 minutes."

She gradually sits up, and I grab her top from the floor and hand it to her. She pulls it over her head while I fix my pants.

We get out of the car and get back into the front seat. She grabs my hand and intertwines her slender fingers with mine.

I squeezed her hand and winked at her. "To think, I almost picked Friday for my night off to attend the football game."

She smirks, and I swear her brown eyes are sparkling. "Regrets?"

"Are you kidding me? No way," I quickly reply.

A few minutes later, I pull up in front of her house and walk her to the door.

I embraced her for a few moments, we said our goodbyes, and she left me breathless with a hell of a goodnight kiss. It was the perfect ending to a perfect night.

Our song truly is Just Between You And Me by April Wine. Do you and your significant other have a special song? Please share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 3.4K 57
Tessa's love life is full of clichés. She fell for the boy next door, her brother's best friend, and her childhood crush. They all just happen to be...
363 63 35
#15 Dark Past on 11&12th April 2021 #42 friendship on 11th May 2021 *Monologue* "You ask to dance with me because you're jealous, seeing me dancing...
4 0 9
Do you believe in love at first sight? The feeling when you look at someone's eyes and you just know "this is mine person". Alex felt that once in h...
351K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...