CONNECTED. | sjy.

By wonwon_stan

"Can you please reach that book for me?" "Go get it yourself." A story where Lee Mika who experienced the wor... More

1: Tragic Childhood
2: Now
3: First Day of College
4: Warning
5: Interest
6: Jealousy?
7: Comfort
8: Caught
9: Blackmail
10: Hospital
11: Knock Knock
12: Misunderstanding
13: Locked Door
14: Realization
15: Eavesdrop
16: Rejection
17: Furious
18: L.A.F.S
19: Creep
20: Accused
21: Plan
22: Collect
23: Grateful
24: Office
26: Farewell
27: Vital Monitor
28: Motherly love
29: Miracle
30: Apology
31: Busted
32: Sleepover
33: Spill or Drink
34: Drunk
35: Bicker
36: Pool Party
37: CPR
38: Serenade
39: Is she?
40: Prom
41: Kiss
42: Fireflies
43: King and Queen
44: Ride
45: Morning Fun
46: Ambition
47: Locket
48: Search
49: The Bus
50: First Duties
51: Planting
52: Muddy Puddle
53: Switch Up
54: Bathroom Break
55: Hold Tight
56: Under the Moonlight
57: Back Home
58: Dorm
59: Reveal
60: Interrogation
61: Call
62: The Meet Up
63: Layla
64: Yugio
65: Missing
66: Mika's Father

25: Post

283 15 1
By wonwon_stan

Mika's POV

I'm currently laying my head down on the counter of the Cafe as there wasn't any customers at the moment. The bell rang which made me look up and I saw the figure I didn't want to see. It was Minji.

I tried to cover my face more by lowering my cap but I already heard a chuckle as she approached the counter.

"Oh, how cheap. You work?? For real?" She threw her words right at my face. I bit my lips as I coiled a fist on both of my hands.

I swear I had thinkings of breaking her neck off right that moment. But I had to hold it.

"W-what can I get you for today?" I stuttered, avoiding the topic.

"Can I have one pumpkin spice latte with one expresso shot, Upside down, three pumps classic with cinnamon bites." It was complicated as hell.

Shortly after, I served it to her in the counter. She grabbed the cup and sipped on it.

The next thing I felt was a hot liquid in my face. She freaking spit the drink on my face.

I gasped, eyes and mouth wide open. I quickly wiped off the drops on my face with my hands. Before I could speak up, she already dropped her whole cup on the floor in purpose, making me shut my mouth.

"That coffee tastes just like you, ugly and disgusting." She grabbed her bag and walked out the building.

Great. I had no energy left. I had my head down, on the way to clean the floor. I grabbed the edge of the counter as a support for me to kneel but then, the glass mug on the counter fell beside me, shattering in millions of pieces.

I tried grabbing the big shards of glass. I mishandled it and it digged deep on my palm. I groaned in pain as blood started flowing from the cut.

I can't hold it anymore. I sat down on the floor, leaning on the counter, bursting into tears. Is there even a life worse than mine?

Minji's POV

I left the Cafe and about to approach my car when I suddenly thought of something. Aha.

I sneak back to the windows of the Cafe and grabbed my phone.

Click! Click!
I smirked and proceeded to leave.

Timeskip

Sunoo's POV

"Wanna grab a bite?" I asked Mika on the call.

"I'm okay S-sunoo" She sniffed on her end.

"Please? It's on me." I insisted.

"Fine. Let's meet in the convenience store near my dorm." Her voice was hoarse, which made me speed up my steps as I was preparing to leave.

Mika's POV

I see Sunoo running towards my table outside the store. He was panting as he sits down on the other side of the table.

As he calmed down, he spoke up. "My dad said your salary will have a minus for the week." He said to me in a questioning tone.

"Yeah." I laid my bandaged hands on the table.

"Mind telling me what happened?" He pointed to my hand, "And that?"

I sighed as I rewinded the day in my mind. My eyes started to water as the air became cold. I hesitated for a moment.

I trust him. And he trusts me. So I shouldn't lie.

"So-" I started to speak. "Earlier Minji went to the cafe and... badmouthed me. She ordered and, said that the coffee was bad." A tear started falling out.

"Then, she threw it t-to me." Sunoo gasped out of shock.

"That bitch-" He bit his lips. "Continue."

"She said that the coffee was as disgusting as me. And my unlucky self, I accidentally dropped the glass mug. And your dad said that he would deduct it to my salary."

"Don't worry, I'll tell this to dad, maybe I can convince him not to." Sunoo said.

I just nodded at him. "Now tell me, what happened to your hand?"

"I g-got a cut from the shard of the mug while cleaning it." I looked down, in embarrassment.

"Ya, you're so clumsy. You should be more careful next time-"

I frowned in confusion as he got distracted by something.

Sunoo's POV

I halted my mouth as a notification echoed in my phone.

Minji_Choi posted a photo in the facebook group.

I clicked the notification and the phone started screening the post.
I gasped at my sight.

_______________________

[Photo]

:Ugly bully Lee Mika working? Pathetic!
_______________________

What the hell?! I glanced at Mika to see her in a daze. I switched my eyes back on my phone.

I pushed the comment section and scrolled.

______________________________

: HAHAHA WHAT A BITCH

:THE AUDACITY TO BULLY?

:POOR HER....... NOT

:HER PARENTS DEFF DESPISE HER

: SHE'S DESPARATE FOR MONEY LOL

: SHE SHOULD DIE!

: PATHETIC!!!

Minji_Choi: HAVE A PLAN! HAHAHAHAHA

______________________________

I decided to stop scrolling as it keeps getting worse. What should I do?
I turned off my phone.

"What's that?" Mika asked me suddenly.

"Uhh just s-something, my alarm went off." I lied to her.

She furrowed her eyebrows, looking unconvinced.

"I'm so h-hungry! I'll buy us something." I changed the topic as to avoid the situation.

"Okay." Mika said.

Phew.

I stood up and entered the convenience store. I sneaked a look to her by the window and quickly hid in an aisle.

I dialed our groupchat without Mika.
Luckily, all of them picked up.

"Everyone saw it?" I said in a whispering tone.

"Yeah. That shit really is getting in my nerves." Sullyoon frustratedly stated.

"What should we do?" Jake asked everyone.

"Let's keep an eye to her. Does she know?" Heeseung asked me.

"No. But she might see it later." I said.

"I heard Minji's hosting a party in her house this weekend." Jake changed the topic.

"Who cares? We aren't going." Heeseung sternly said.

Timeskip

Mika's POV

I saw it. I hate it.

My bed is wet from sweating so bad from anger.

"Mika. You shouldn't think about this. You have better priorities in life." I confronted myself.

"You are not crying." I said as I felt hot fluid flowing down my cheek.

"You are a strong girl. You are tired now. Just sleep. Forget it." I convinced myself.

I laid my head to my pillow and tuck myself. I closed my eyes and soon went to my dream land.

Timeskip

"It's Kim's Cafe, ready to deliver. What would you like to order?" I said in the telephone. I was in charge of the deliveries for today.

"I'd like 200 cups of coffee. 50 espressos, 50 lattes, 50 cappucinos, and 50 frappes."

I was confused of how large this order is. I scratched my head as the caller's voice was familliar.

"name of receiver?"

"Gosh you don't know me? It's me. Choi Minji, duh?" Fuck you.

"Um- location of drop off?" I said in a low tone.

"To my mansion, I'll send the coordinates. I need it by 6 in the evening." The call dropped and I was left in shock.

200 coffees?! Are you high in caffeine or something? I frowned in confusion.

___________________

Minji's order was quiet..... fishy.
*/smirks

Stay tune for the exciting part! Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 259 18
In this world where being alone, someone being with you is the best thing you've ever had. Unexpected things happened. Ma was right, "We only have...
31K 736 26
𝗘𝗡𝗛𝗬𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 An enchanting collection of romantic oneshots, unveiling captivating chapters that intertwine the members of Enhypen...
36.2K 1.2K 27
"ʙ-ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴊᴀᴋᴇ?" "ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ. ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ?" 𝚈/𝙽 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝟷𝟾 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕. �...
321K 12.8K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...