Multi-fandom Oneshots

By cwazyfwoggie

Various oneshots of miscellaneous characters including smut, fluff, and angst. Includes your favorite charact... More

Coffee Shop Collision
Red Ninja Fucking Owns Weird Little Purple Dude in Cat Fight
Alvin The Fucking Traitor
Fishing Has Never Been So Sexy (smut)
Zen Mystic Messenger Bitchification Ritual (smut)
What's Better Than Shopping For Ladies Shoes? (smut)
Waifu War
Ian's Incredible Thirst
Edgelords Get Married
Fire Ninja and Boner Man
The Mr and the MRs
Lost in the Woods (smut)
Donut Drifter Gets the Block Cock (smut)
Herobrine's Slippery Adventure (smut)
Minions Really Like Banana ;) (smut)
Rodrick Wants the Raw-Dick (smut)
why gov (smut)
Kanato is Relatable??
The Sakamaki Family Goes On A Field Trip
Fighting Crime and a Conscience
MLM Magician????
Red and Blue Make Purple
A Love Lost in Time
I Hate French People
Now You're Just Somebody That I Used to Morb
The Zumbo Test
Infinty Zumbo
What if we Kissed (and we both went to Hollywood Arts)
A Slender Man's Touch
Cat and Mouse (mice like cheese this is relevant)
Love Simon
pg-13... or is it?
We are Not Moving Right Along, the Car Broke Down :/
What Really Happens When the Pie Contes is Over
Sonic's Problem
A Slice of Love
Tragedy at Hogwarts
I Love Donut(hole)
Frosted Dreams

We're both creeps we're both weirdos

6 0 0
By cwazyfwoggie

Jughead sat across from his blind date at the diner. Literally, he was blindfolded and couldn't see a damn thing. Betty insisted, saying that it was essential for the meeting to be a success."So, what's your name?" Jughead asked after introducing himself.His date made a weird distorted noise, and the knowledge that his name was Ender Mann (first name Ender last name Mann) suddenly popped into his head. Weirder things have happened in Riverdale, he didn't question his date's preferred method of communication."Cool. So, before we get started, there's something you should know about me," Jughead said. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm weird, I'm a weirdo. I don't fit in. And I don't want to fit in. I know we're both blindfolded but you should know I've never been seen without this stupid hat on. That's weird."Ender made another, deeper distorted noise, that somehow said, "I'm weirder."--------------------Jughead was thrilled to be meeting a fellow weirdo, one might even say a creep also. What the hell is he doing here?Jughead pulled of his blindfold slowly to take a look at the Pop's menu, although he pretty much had his order memorized, it was mainly an excuse to take a peak at his mystery date.He felt the fluorescent lights of the diner flood his vision, keeping him blinded for only a second. Jughead had been pretty much devastated when Betty left him for the FBI, then Archie. It sucked. But now, looking at the man before him, he felt hope.The man was very blocky in shape, square even, and all black. Like pitch black. He had bright purple eyes, which seemed to possess a piercing glow as they gazed into each others eyes. He was breathtaking.Jughead smiled, knowing his paranormal, conspiracy theory fantasies had come true."So, you want to share a milkshake?" He offered with a lilt in his voice.The creature warbled back in its deep, distorted tone, agreeing politely.--------------------The waiter arrived at their table with their food and a milkshake. "Thank you." They both said in unison. The two giggled. As they ate, they talked about how weird they both were. jughead had never met any other weirdos like him. "Hey, um... did you wanna... maybe... come over to my place?", Jughead asked as they finished up their meal. The creature hesitated, but agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 366 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- • you and Cole are cousins • you are the elemental mast...
13K 277 26
A series of Oneshots with your favorite Ninjago Characters! This will be a F Reader as that is the easiest for me to write. I do not own Lego or Ninj...
187K 3.1K 22
Just some one shots of you and your favourite characters! Requests: Closed :( I do not own the art used on the cover.
890 22 28
this is a collection of oneshots and teasers of future projects , a wide range of characters characters , readers can request character if they so...