望み [hope]

By oshinaoi

"my life had never been colourful or happy, it had always been gloomy and dull ... When was the last time I a... More

" same thing, different day "
" goodluck "
" reunion "
" reunion pt.2 "
" a fight "
" home "
" hangout "
"everything comes to an end"
"ordinary"
"is this what falling in love feels like?"
"perhaps, I'm lonely again"
"swollen eyes, aching heart"
"fancy"
"confession?"
"confession? pt.2"
"confession? pt.3"
"kidnapping"
"boyfriend's corpse?"
"regret."
"Acceptance"

"mission: protect"

6 0 10
By oshinaoi

Ren's POV:

“I went inside _____'s house, I sat on the couch and tried to forget about Hina.”

“_____ and Haru tried to make me feel comfortable, I ended up forgetting about what happened. ”

“After it turned dark, Haru prepared dinner as _____ and I talked.”

“Don't worry too much about it, I'll make sure she doesn't do anything to you.” _____ reassured me with a smile.”

“ “AHH ITS BURNT ITS BURNT!!” Haru screamed while dumping water on the stove, _____ and I laughed at him.”

“afterall, we ended up eating some snacks instead.”

End Of Ren's POV.

I prepared some blankets and pillows for both of them to sleep.

I had this feeling someone was watching us.

I put them all in the same room so that we can protect each other.

I told Ren to get some sleep while Haru and I stayed awake.

Nothing unusual happened that night, except those weird sounds that we heard ..  rustling in the bushes and crunching of dry leaves etc.

The next morning, I woke up on the couch, I don’t even remember falling asleep. I looked to my side and saw Haru on the floor, asleep.

I got up and looked for Ren, I looked to the direction where the kitchen was, there he was, cooking something, I walked up to him “yoo, what are you cooking?”, I asked, “ahh _____ you’re up. Thanks for yesterday, oh and this? I’m just making some miso soup.” He replied.

“Ahh, smells great!” I complimented him.

“mhm.. here try some.” he handed me some soup.

I tried it, it tasted as great as it smelled..

“sugoi.. you’re a great cook Ren!” I smiled at him.

“ah.. hehe.. arigato..” Ren smiled back shyly.

Short chapter, sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.3K 42
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
109K 5.2K 18
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
65.3K 273 5
Just a very kinky smut book of different senerios that rot my brain. 😘
11.4M 295K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...