-𝙵*𝚌𝚔 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚢- Robby...

Від f0reverAlways

"My life was a long more boring until you came alone." ... Більше

-F*uck Mercy-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-Season Two-
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
-season 3-
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
-Season 4-
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
~Season 5~
~Un~
~Deux~
~Trois~
-Quatre-
-Cinq-
-Six-

Ten.

1K 27 6
Від f0reverAlways

I was walking with Tory and a few Cobras at Larusso's house. We heard a glass shatter.

"It's payback time, Rhea." We all heard Kyler say as he was looking at Miguel who helped Bert to stand up.

"Together" I said turning to look at Tory who was looking mad as hell. I held out my hand.

She nodded. "Together" She said with a little smile as and grabbed my hand. We both kicked the doors open making everyone look at us. We looked around and started to walk toward Sam and Miguel.

"Heard you were throwing a party." I said with a little smirk and let go of Torys hand.

"Hope you don't mind if we crash." Tory finished making Sam take a deep breath. I forgot that she got out last night. She is still on probation.

"Y/n, Tory, you don't have to do this." Miguel said trying to stop us as he came in the middle of us.

"It's too late. This ends tonight!" Tory said.

"No mercy!" I yelled as they got into their positions and we started to walk toward them.

First Chris ran to me and started to swing his hand but I grabbed his hand and punched him into the stomach making him let out a yelp. I swung my leg over his legs making him fall to the ground. I looked around and saw Kyler punching Miguel while Tory was fighting some other dude.

One of the boys started to run at me. I punched him in the face but he blocked it I then tried to kick him in the stomach making him back away a little. I grabbed a vase that was on top of the table and smashed it into his head. "Get up!" I yelled at him as he stood up with a bloody nose.

I started to fight him again while moving into the middle of the fight. I grabbed his jacket and trowed him over myself. I turned around breathing heavily and saw Sam like one meter away from me. "Oh I'm gonna enjoy this" I said with a smirk and punched her in the face. She started to back away as I walked toward her more.

A kid ran to me but Tory grabbed his hand and trowed him into the wall. We started to walk after Sam who ran into a empty room. She slowly turned around. Tory raised her leg and kicked her in the face making her fall to the ground. "I gotta be honest, LaRusso. I thought you'd put up more of a fight." Tory said breathing heavily.

I turned around and saw a fighting fan on the shelf. I grabbed it and started to swing it around in my hand. "Guess we'll have to make our own fun." I said with a smirk and ran to Sam who was now standing. I kicked her in the leg making her fall Tory tried to punch her but she backed away. "Where are you gonna go, LaRusso?" I asked and tried to punch her but she moved away and I punched her into the picture.

I then tried to kick her but she moved and grabbed a stick. I got the fan into my hand and started to swing it to the stick cutting it into some pieces. Tory then swung her nunchuck into Sam put she punched her into her stomach making her back away.

We started to fight again, I punched her in the face and then in her stomach, she then punched me in my stomach with the stick making me let out a groan.

Tory then ran to Sam and grabbed the stick making Sam push her to the wall. I walked behind Sam and put the fan on her neck.

"You little-." I said pushing her away from Tory as we heard someone run into the room.

"Guys, stop!" I heard Miguel yell as I looked up and saw him, Eli and Demetri ran in.

"Y/n, Tory, the fight's over." He said making me look confused at him as I let my hand down, away from Sam.

"It's not over." Tory said breathing heavily. "This will never be over. You hear me?" She said turning to look at Sam.

"You two know where to find me." She said as Tory looked at me who was already looking at her with hurt in my eyes.

"Traitors! You better watch your back!" Tory said as she walked in front of Eli.

"He won't have to. He's got friends watching it for him." Demetri said making Tory look at him as she started to walk away. I looked down to the ground and let out a sigh.

"Y/n/n-" I heard Eli start to say but I raised my hand up stopping him. I raised my head up and looked at him.

"So it's done" I said looking at him as he looked confused.

"I'm sorry" He said with hurt in his eyes.

"You're dead to me" I said trying to hold tears back. "I will no longer talk to you and you will no longer talk to me. You are dead and no longer my best friend." I started to walk toward the door as I felt someone grab my hand.

"Y/n" He whispered but I pulled my hand out of his.

"Don't" I said shaking my head. "Don't touch me" I said turning around and walking out of there.

I ran back to the dojo know that Robby would be there and i really needed to have someone hold me. I saw Johnny kick the doors open making me sprint to the dojo.

"What took you so long?" My grandpa asked him as I walked behind Johnny.

"Robby..." Johnny said seeing Robby dressed in Cobra Kai gi. "What are you doing here?" Johnny asked him disappointed.

"He's exactly where he belongs. As are you." My grandpa said walking toward Johnny. "Three generations of Cobra Kai working together." He said with a chuckle. "We won't just dominate the tournament, we'll melt this whole snowflake generation. This is really your last chance, Johnny. Are you in... or are you out?" He asked stepping toward Johnny.

"Listen to him, Dad. He only wants what's best for you." Robby said as I walked over to him making Johnny look at me. Johnny took one step closer and kicked my grandfather into the stomach. I and Robby looked at each other not knowing what to do.

Johnny started to kick my grandpa as I ran to him and kicked him in the leg making him turn to me. "Come on old man" I said as he swung at me but I blocked it and pushed him away while kicking him in the stomach. I then tried to punch him in the face but he grabbed my hand and trowed me right to Robby making him catch me.

"Thank you." I say to robby as i stand up again. I kiss him on the cheek.

He then started to attack Kreese. "Is that all you got?" He asked him standing up as Johnny ran right into him. They both started to swing at each other Johnny then kicked grandpa to the ground and tried to punch him but he kicked Johnny into the stomach making him fall over.

They both stood up and started to swing their legs at each other. My grandpa then pushed Johnny to the wall making him grab a dagger. "Don't do it!" Robby yelled making Johnny drop it as he ran to my grandpa again pushing him to the ground. Johnny then started to punch him non-stop as Robby ran to him pushing Johnny off.

"You don't understand. You can't trust him!" Johnny said to his son.

"And I can trust you?" Robby asked him.

"Robby, please, listen." Johnny said as I walked to my grandpa helping him get up. He shook his head a little snapping back to reality.

"You know, all those years you weren't there, I blamed myself. Sensei Kreese is right. I can't be my own worst enemy." Robby stopped for a second and got into his stance. "But you can be!" Robby said and started to fight Johnny.

"Stop it!" Johnny said. "I won't fight you." Johnny said to him as Robby pushed him away.

"You are weak!" Robby yelled and ran to Johnny as he blocked all Robby's moves and pushed him to the locker knocking him out. "Shit. Robby! Robby, you OK?" Johnny asked coming to his son as my grandpa looked at them then back at the dagger.

"Robby." I screamed and ran over to him and got down beside him and placed his head in my lap as it tried to get him up.

"Robby, I'm sorry. Are you OK? Robby, I'm sorry that I hurt you."

"Robby, wake up! Please." I say snapping my fingers in front of him.

"Robby, you're OK." Johnny asked as my grandpa punched Johnny into the spine making him fall to the ground.

"I thought there was still hope for you." My grandpa Kreese said looking down at Johnny as he started to cough. Johnny then kicked the dagger out of papa's hand but he put Johnny into a lockdown trying to chock Johnny.

"This isn't how I wanted this to end." He said as someone kicked him away.

"You sent them to my house? You came after my daughter. You wanted a fight, you son of a bitch? You got one!" Daniel yelled as he turned around and looked at Robby who was knocked out while I tried to wake him up. "Robby?"

I kept trying to get him to wake up as tears started to stream down my face. This isn't what i wanted. I check his pulse and its there but a little faint. I whip the tears away and stand up running to my gym bag and grabbing the medical things.

"I told you... this was inevitable." My grandpa said as they started to fight while Daniel just blocked every move that my grandpa made.

"You can't keep up this "defense only" shit forever." He said holding him.

"Good thing I don't have to." Daniel said and punched him in the neck making him let go of Larusso. They both started to punch each other again as grandpa picked Daniel up and they both ran through the glass window making it shatter.

"Time for you and Miyagi to reunite!" Kreese said grabbing a glass as Daniel blocked his move. Then Papa tried to punch him but he blocked it again.

"Dad!" Sam yelled as she and Miguel ran to him. I walked out of the dojo slowly looking at Sam angrily.

"You keep your Cobra Kais away from our kids!" Daniel said pointing at grandpa as I walked to stand next to him.

"It's a free country." He said standing up with a smirk on his face.

"Not for you." Johnny said making us both look at him. "Cobra Kai's gotta go. For good." Johnny said making me and grandpa let out a breath.

"Why don't we settle this the old-fashioned way?" We asked them.

"Tournament." Grandpa said making Daniel and Johnny look at each other confused.

"If we lose...I go." He said with a smirk. "If you lose..." grandpa started to say.

"We won't lose." Johnny cut grandpa off as Sam and Miguel walked over to them.

"We will see about that. I am the on that has the 5 time champion that has been training since she could walk. You men adn woman have been training for a year. That doesn't seem quite fair, now does it?" Kreese as the other two.

"You OK, Sensei?" Miguel asked as Robby walked out of the dojo making everyone look at him.

"Robby." Johnny said as Robby stood next to me and i wrapped him in a hug and rested my head on his heat as i started to calm down.

"Im okay." He mumbled into my hair and I nodded feeling a kiss on my head. "Get out of here." Robby said. "All of you." He said looking right at Johnny.

"Come on, kids." My grandpa said putting his hand on my back as we turned to walk back to the dojo. I looked the last time back at Sam with a smirk as and walked into the dojo.

I started to help clean up but my grandpa said that Robby and i could go and have some time together before the real training started. We both left and went back to my house and ended watching a movie together and making out and a little more than making out.

After that we both fell asleep with the movie still running.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1K 86 16
─── .𖥔 ݁ ˖ ‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾. "I may not have realized it until now, but you're the star I've been wishing for" ☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝...
34.5K 502 19
Disclaimer:I own nothing except Y/N . All rights goes to Netflix and Marvel „I was beaten my whole life . I don't get to know mercy , so why should s...
2.8K 128 8
🥋 ❛ some things leave me confused, but especially you ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: miguel diaz and the new delinquent in town begin a fake relationship, in hopes to...
35.1K 691 29
⚠️ EDITING ⚠️ you move to California back with your brother and mother sadly for you it's not summer. You have to attend a new school, how will it go...