Summer Nights-An Ethan Dolan...

By arianna1527

Staying at your aunts lake house during the summer didn't seem all that great. That was until you met someone... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
UPDATE ABOUT ME FINISHING WRITING THIS
Chapter 10

Chapter 2

6.1K 116 13
By arianna1527

Parker's POV

Finally after 2 hours crammed in a car we arrived at the house. I have to say it wasn't what I was expecting at all. The lake was right across the street and there was woods all around the house. I kinda like going on adventures so when I saw all the unmarked trails I got pretty excited. I went inside and unpacked all of my things. I then changed into my white nike sneakers, black shorts, and a cropped white shirt. I wore my pink bathing suit under it just in case I wanted to go for a swim later on. I then put my hair in a messy bun. After a little while of sitting in the house I got bored and told my aunt I was going to go for a walk and I would be back later. She said she was fine with it because it was a save desolate neighborhood. I saw one trail that led to the lake and so I decided to go down it.

Ethan's POV

I am so happy my parents got this house for the summer. It's going to be great to get away from everything for a little while. Grayson was sleeping so I figured I would go for a walk. I decided to go down this path that I was pretty sure led to the lake.

Parker's POV

I finally got finished walking to the trail and come upon the lake. There was a big boulder that was flat on top which was perfect because I really wanted to sit down. I sat there for a good 15 minutes relaxed. I then took off my shoes and dipped my feet into the water. I thought I heard a noise but I didn't think anything of it

Ethan's POV

I finally came to the end of the trail and found the lake. I was about to go and jump into the water but then I realized that there was a girl sitting on the boulder. She was so beautiful and so I decided to just wait. I saw a deer and I wanted to go follow it. But I after like three steps I tripped and fell straight into the mud. I decided I had to go into the lake and wash it off and I would finally get to say hi to this girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 109K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...