Chapter One

"Mom I don't understand why you're making me go all summer, why can't I just stay home?" Parker said

"I think it will be good for you, you never know what will happen in the next three months"

PARKERS POV

Great, my mom is shipping me off two hours away to my aunts house just to waste my whole summer. I would rather just stay home with my friends that I have here. My life is going to be just as boring as usual. The only thing that is keeping me going is the fact she has wifi so I can watch Netflix.

"Come on Parker your aunts here and I already put all your bags in the car"

I told her I would be right down and glanced at my room one last time before I left.

My Aunt Jess is pretty cool, she isn't married and is only 25 so we get along pretty well. Hopefully there will be something to do when I get there.

I said goodbye to my parents and hopped into my aunts car. I was actually getting kinda excited to go somewhere new.

"HEY PARKER ARE YOU ALL SET? I CAN'T WAIT TO SPEND THE WHOLE SUMMER WITH YOU" my aunt said a little bit to enthusiastically I wasn't even there yet and was the excitement was wearing off already.

I told her I was as ready as I'll ever be and we started the two hour car ride.