Chapter 7

Announcement

So I actually based the location of this on my families lake house and I am going up there Friday until Sunday. If it is something you guys want to see I can post pictures of the rock where they have all their dates, Parker's room, a picture of the lake etc on my Twitter. Just let me know and I will message you my Twitter so you can see it!

OKAY NOW LETS START THE CHAPTER

It was the morning after Parker went fishing with Ethan and she was so exhausted. Ethan was tired as well. You both were usually awake at about 8:00 and started your day. But it was now 10:30 and you were both still sleeping.

ETHANS POV

So I finally woke up and felt so refreshed. I thought it was about 8:00 like usual but then I looked at the clock and realized it was almost 11 o'clock. I woke up and Grayson was no where to be found. I felt kind of bad I haven't really hung out with him these past couple of days. I have been with Parker and Grayson probably doesn't have any friends up here yet. So I decided that I would hang out with Grayson all day today and then invite Parker over to eat dinner with us.

NARRATORS POV

Ethan called Grayson because he looked all over the house and Grayson was no where to be found

"Yo gray where are you I thought we could hang out today" Ethan said

"Well little buddy for your information I actually found myself a girl as well I was thinking I could invite her over for dinner tonight and maybe you can invite your girl over." Grayson said

"I was thinking the same thing, so are you coming home or staying with her all day?" Ethan said

"I'm actually on my way home right now we can hang and then they can come over at like 7 and eat dinner. Is that cool?" Gray said

"Yea that's good with me see you soon" Ethan said

"okay bro sounds good see you soon" Grayson said hanging up

ETHANS POV

So I texted Parker the plan and she said she was cool with it. Grayson walked through the door with two new water guns and threw one at me running outside.

NARRATORS POV

Ethan and Grayson we chasing each other with water guns for about two hours and then they began to get hungry. So Grayson, aka the next Rachel Ray, made them lunch.

After that they just talked about their girlfriends. Grayson's girlfriend's name was Savannah but he called her Sav. They just talked and ate by that time it was around 5 and they realized they had to go get food to cook with. They decided to make steaks and a salad. After they prepared and cooked everything the bell rang. Ethan answered it and Parker was at the door. He gave her a huge hug,smiled at her while looking straight into her eyes and kissed her saying hey I missed you.

PARKERS POV

I rang the bell and Ethan hugged me so tightly then when he let go he looked me straight in the eyes. I really can't explain it he makes me feel so protected when he looks into my eyes. He then gently kissed me and told me he missed me.

GRAYSONS POV

The bell rang again and this time it was savannah. God she is so beautiful. We haven't had our first kiss yet I met her yesterday and wanted it to me more romantic than at the door so I just hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.

NARRATORS POV

"SAVANNAH OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" Parker said running and hugging her tightly

"I CAN ASK YOU THE SAME QUESTION ITS BEEN 3 YEARS OHMYGOD" Savannah said

"YO what's going on" Ethan and Grayson said at the same time which was hot af

Parker and Savannah had went to camp together three years ago and became very close friends. They haven't talked in a while because they both became busy after camp. They were both so happy to see each other. They all sat down and ate. They were all just talking about life and stuff. Before they knew it it was 11:30. Parker and Savannah both had a curfew of 12:00. Ethan walked Parker home and Grayson walked Savannah home.

ETHANS POV

So I was walking Parker home and she was quiet. Then she looked over at me and said I have a surprise for me. She told me it was the least she could do after everything I did for her the past couple of days. I told her I loved every second I spent with her. She walked me over to the camp fire she had at her houses. There was a rock over by the fire pit she put blankets on and had board games and stuff to make s'mores. God I love her.

NARRATORS POV

Parker and Ethan were playing Candy Land and they both were very competitive. After a while they stopped playing board games and put the blankets on the grass then laid down. They were just looking up at the stars and talking

"Parker I don't think you have any idea how perfect you are to me. You make me so happy and I love spending every second I have with you." Ethan said

Ethan looked over at Parker and held her hand. He then looked her straight in the eyes.

PARKERS POV

JESUS CHRIST ETHAN MAKES ME MELT WITH THOSE EYES I CANT HELP MYSELF I JUST WANT TO KISS HIM ALL THE TIME

ETHANS POV

I was just talking to Parker and then all of the sudden she started kissing me. I can tell you two things, one I wasn't expecting it at all. Second I didn't mind at all.

NARRATORS POV

They kissed for about 5 minutes and then Parker broke it apart

"God Ethan I just can't help myself" Parker blurted out

"Well your pretty hot so I don't mind" Ethan said laughing

"I cannot believe I just said that out loud oh my god" Parker said

It was like 1:30 in the morning and Ethan had to go home. He got up and kissed Parker good bye. He hugged her and then walked her to the door to make sure she got in safely.

"Text me when you get home okay" Parker said kissing him

"I will love you" Ethan said

"I love you too,goodnight" Parker said closing the door

Ethan eventually got home and saw Grayson in his bed passed out. He left a note on the counter for Ethan saying
"You probably were making out with Parker so I just went to sleep talk to you in the morning"

Ethan showered then crawled into bed.

Parker also took a shower and laid in her bed.

"I got home safely I love you see you tomorrow, goodnight baby girl 😚" Ethan texted to Parker

"okay I love you too see you tomorrow goodnightt😚💘" Parker said

They both but down their phone and drifted off to sleep

SORRY I AM POSTING SO LATE I HAD TO STUDY FOR MY FINAL BUT TOMORROW IS MY LAST ONE SO I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN NOW! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE CHAPTER!!