Chapter 4

Ethan's POV

I really hope she likes this I woke up Grayson and 5 to help me set this up. It was like 6:05 and I made Grayson run home so he didn't bump into Parker. He texted me that he got home and didn't run into her.

Parker's POV

So it was like 6am and I decided to get up and get ready to go to the lake since I had to be there at 7. I put on a plain turquoise bathing suit and topped it with a black shirt jean shorts and some flip flops. I didn't dress fancy or anything because he didn't tell me anything. My hair was naturally wavy so I just left It natural. I told my aunt last night I was meeting a friend and she said it was no problem. So I left a note anyway and headed down to the path to go to the lake. So I finally get there and I couldn't believe what I saw! Ethan set up breakfast on the rock and had a jet ski waiting in the water. I didn't even know if I should trust this kid driving around on a jet ski after he tripped trying to walk towards a deer. But I do.

Ethan's POV

I saw Parkers face when she walked through and she looked so amazed and happy. I was so happy she was happy. I walked over said good morning. I then told her to follow me. I didn't know what she liked to eat so I just made some pancakes and cut up some fruit. I mean come on everyone likes pancakes and fruit.