Chapter 5

Parker's POV

Ethan told me to follow him and I was so happy and so excited he did this. I didn't even know him for two days and he sets this whole thing up. He made pancakes and brought fruit they were two of my favorites and I was so happy when I saw them. I grabbed his hand and he walked me over to the rock. It was so pretty how he had everything set up. We are and talked for about an hour.

Narrators POV

"So are you ready to go on the Jet Ski?" Ethan said

"I don't know I mean I haven't even known you for two days and I can bet you don't have a license for this" Parker said laughing

"Oh well we don't have to if you don't want to" Ethan said in an upset tone

"ARE YOU CRAZY I WAS KIDDING OF COURSE I WANT TO GO" Parker said excitedly

"YAYA OK LETS GO THEN" Ethan said running towards the jet ski

Ethan helped Parker onto the jet ski and then jumped on. Ethan was sitting there for a good five minutes trying to figure out why it wasn't turning on.

"Ethan..um you might want to try turning it on" Parker said mockingly while laughing

"I didn't even realize ohmygod" Ethan said kind of embarrassed

After they got it started they started driving around and Ethan was going really slow at first until Parker called him a grandma. Ethan said he was going slow because he didn't know if she was scared to go fast. So then Ethan hit the gas and went so fast across the whole lake. They jumped over waves made by the boats and were on the lake for a good 3 hours. Finally Ethan went back to shore. They got off the jet ski and just laid on the rock looking up at the sky. They both then looked over at each other and made eye contact for about 10 seconds Ethan then held Parker's hand and then leaned over and kissed her. They kissed for a good 15 seconds until Ethan broke it apart. He looked at Parker directly in the eyes and kept telling her how beautiful and amazing she was. Parker started to blush and then Ethan kissed her nose.

"Come on" Parker said getting up off the rock reaching her hand out for Ethan

"Ok where are we going" Ethan said getting up

"You'll see" Parker said

Parker took Ethan through an unmarked trail and they walked for a good 20 minutes until the came out on top of a rock with a rope attached to a tree. Ethan's eyes lit up almost immediately. They spent they whole day together talking and walking. Finally the day came to an end and then walked Parker home. He kissed her goodnight and she walked in the house. Her aunt Jess came out the door and said oh so this is why you are in such a good mood lately. Parker looked at her and laughed. Ethan introduced himself to her aunt and her aunt Jess thought Ethan was a really nice boy.

"This is a real catch you got here Parker, treat him good. It was great to meet you Ethan" Aunt Jess said

"It was great meeting you too. Have a good night" Ethan said smiling

Parker told Ethan she would text him and he said okay. He walked down the steps and winked at Parker.