Chapter 10

!I literally fell off the face of the earth for like two years but I am finally going to finish it!

Chapter 10

It was the last day of summer at the lake house. All you could think about was the fact that you had to leave Ethan and go back to your normal life. this was the best summer of your life with some of the best memories that you made. it was hard to understand that this couldn't be your life forever and you needed to go back home. You were leaving tonight at 9 and it was 8 in the morning. you usually sleep late but decided today that you were going to get up early and pack so that you can spend the entire day with Ethan. all the memories started rushing back to you and you didn't want to leave Ethan because you never felt that way about another person before.

10AM

Something didn't seem right you couldn't find Ethan anywhere and you decided to call him but he didn't answer. you knew this was odd because Ethan knew it was your last day together. you called Grayson but there was no answer. you decided to go knock on their door to see what was up. as you approached the door you saw a note posted on it reading:

HI PARKER THIS IS ETHAN. IT WOULD HAVE HURT TOO MUCH TO SAY GOODBYE TO YOU IN PERSON SO I WROTE THIS NOTE. I LEFT THIS MORNING WITH GRAYSON TO GO BACK HOME I WILL BE BACK NEXT SUMMER AND WE CAN PICK UP WHERE WE LEFT OFF SEE YOU SOON. 

LOVE, E

Parker: this is some bull he must be pranking me or something, pick up where we left off does he think I am just going to wait for him and never move on with my life. he didn't even answer the phone I guess I know where I stand. I was just a summer fling and if he thinks it is happening again next summer he has another thing coming... just wait until I see him again...

 Parker was so pissed she decided to text Ethan one time to tell him off and that would be the end of it. it read:

ETHAN FIRST OFF YOU'RE AN ASS. SECOND I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO LEAD ME ON ALL SUMMER JUST TO LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE. AND NOW YOU THINK WE ARE JUST GOING TO PICK UP WHERE WE LEFT OFF NEXT SUMMER. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. AND ANOTHER THING IF AND WHEN I SEE YOU HERE NEXT SUMMER, BECAUSE I AM COMING BACK, DO NOT SPEAK TO ME I SEE WHERE I STAND WITH YOU. I GUESS THE SUMMER NIGHTS WE SPENT TOGETHER WERE JUST THAT SUMMER NIGHTS AND NOTHING MORE. 

 Parker sent that text and on the two hour drive home waited for a reply but nothing. she felt herself getting more angry by the second but knew texting Ethan again was useless. she finally got home and hugged her parents hello. when she walked inside her mom asked her how the lake house was and all Parker said was.. "there were some good summer nights with some good people".

Parker went upstairs and put her phone down when her phone buzzed it was Ethan....

THE END 

so that is going to be the end of the book I might do a sequel but I am not sure. thank you all so much for reading I really appreciate all of the support you have given me over the years. 

-xoxo A