-𝙡*πšŒπš” π™ΌπšŽπš›πšŒπš’- Robby...

By f0reverAlways

"My life was a long more boring until you came alone." ... More

-F*uck Mercy-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-Season Two-
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
-season 3-
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
-Season 4-
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
~Season 5~
~Un~
~Deux~
~Trois~
-Quatre-
-Cinq-
-Six-

Six.

1K 31 8
By f0reverAlways

"Man, it was so sick! Tory was just kickin' ass. I took care of Chris. Y/n got Sam. Hawk got that beat Demetri in an arm bar like Chris Jericho." Mitch said as we all were standing in the dojo stretching.  "And just..." Mitch said making a breaking bone sound as Eli backed away a little. Which made me look confused at him.  "Cold-blooded." Mitch said with a smile looking at Eli and others.  "No mercy!" He finished as they all shook their hands. "Way to go, Hawk." 

"I didn't think you were actually gonna do it." Tory said as we both walked to stand next to Hawk. 

"They got what they deserved for what they did to Miguel and y/n" He said making Tory look down at her feet. 

"Still haven't seen him, have you?" I asked her with a little smile making her turn to me.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Tory said as a doorbell was heard.  I and hawk both looked at the door seeing a butch of kids coming in. To me it didn't make any difference, grandfather said he was going to look for new students to the dojo.  But then I looked at Hawk and he was looking at the pale and scared.

"What's wrong?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder making him turn to me. 

"It's nothing" He said with a little smile. I could see that something was wrong with them and him. I wanted to ask about it again but lovely grandpa Kreese walked out of his office and interrupted me. 

"Class. Welcome our new students." He said walking in front as I turned to look back at the group. A big guy smirked at me and sent me a wink. I only raised an eyebrow at him and turned back to my grandpa. 

"I'm gonna call you guys... Chodenose and Taintbreath." Mitch said walking in front of the new kids. 

"What the hell did you just say?" A Asian boy asked stepping toward Mitch making him took a step back. 

"Oh, uh, nothing. It's just this thing we do around here sometimes." Mitch said trying to help himself out of the situation.  But the boy took another step making Mitch flinch away.

"OK."  I could feel that Eli walked away from my side making me turn around to look. I rolled my eyes at him and then i stepped up.

"Well, because you failed i am going to call you, braceface" i say pointing to a girl, "you dip-shit jr", i point to a father dude, "and lastly, you magamind because you have a big ass forehead." I say smiling.

"What did you just say to me?" One dude asked taking a step forward, the same dude that threatened Mitch.

"Oh, you heard me." I say stepping closer.

"Figure it out on the mat you two." My grandpa called out as i still held my stare. "Okay, fall it." I didnt look away from the dude until he looked away and walked off. I walked to the front and stood beside my Grandfather.

"Joining Cobra Kai is a privilege. It's not a gift. Which is why our recruits must earn their position in this dojo." My grandfather said as hawk looked back at the Asian guy making me look there too seeing the big guy staring at me.  "Prepare yourselves for combat. Only the strong will survive." Papa said as I turned back to him. "Class, prepare for combat." Sensei yelled as we all walked to stand in a circle. 

"Pet snake! Legit!" Someone yelled looking at the Cobra who was into a case. 

"Holy shit!" The Asian guy said with a surprised face looking at Eli while pointing at him.  " You remember? Look, it's the kid with the lip!" He said to his friend who walked to stand next to him. 

"Yo, I thought he moved." 

"Oh, shit. You're right! Right." The big guy said to was looking at me earlier. 

"Dude! Whoa!" 

"The hair kinda distracts you from it." The big guy said while pointing at his mohawk making Eli put his hand over his lips. 

Thats when it hit me. Kyler and all his little bitchy ass friends bullied Hawk when he was Eli but now that he is Hawk he try's to forget about about being Eli because of all the bulling. I mentally smack myself for not thinking of that sooner.

"All right, class. Let the games begin." Grandpa said walking into the middle of the circle.  " You." He said pointing at the Asian guy  or Kyler as i finally reimbursed, making him smirk while his friend cheer him up.

"Ooh! All right, bro. You got this." 

"You." Papa said with a mirk pointing at Mitch.

"Man, I'm so pumped!" The big guy said and looked at me and Hawk along with Jack. 

"Ready?" Grandpa asked them as they got into their Positions.

"Ai!"  Mitch only kicked his leg up hitting the guy into his face, scoring the point. 

"Now you're dead." The Asian guy said as Mitch tried to punch him in the face but the guy dodged it all.  He then grabbed Mitch's hand and got him in the lock, while putting his hand on Mitch's neck. 

"Finish him." Papa said as the guy stood up. He then grabbed his shirt lifted him up and punch him in the face. 

"Ooh!" His friend cheer him up as he walked back to his spot.

"yo, lights out, baby." Kyler said as Mitch stood up and started to walk back. 

"Where are you going?" I asked making Mitch look at him.

"To my spot." Mitch said pointing at it. 

"You lost to an untrained fighter. He's going to take your spot on the team." I and my grandpa said as Mitch turned to look at them. 

"Sensei, Assface has been loyal to the dojo." Hawk said stepping in the middle. 

"I'm afraid he's not...Cobra Kai material." I explain. 

"I told you, only the strong will survive." My grandpa said making Eli step back to his face.  Next was my turn, I fought against some random girl and of course I won.

"You chipped my tooth, bitch." The girl said who was now on the ground. 

"You needed braces anyway." I said making the girl stand up to me. "Why eles do you think i called you Brace-Face, Brace-Face." I say as she tried to get another hit on my before i kneed her in the stomach and she groaned.  

"Good job, y/n." My grandfather said turning to look at the girl.

"You know the drill. Off the mat." He said as the girl shook her head and looked back at me. 

"Got something to say?" I asked with a smirk, really wanting to fight someone again. I needed the adrenaline.

"Off the mat" my grandfather now said louder making the girl back away and walk out. I bowed to him and walked back to my spot. 

"Damn, girl! That was hot" the big guy said making my grandfather and Lucas both look at him. Jack and Harry then did the same thing. I knew that this wasn't going to g well for anyone. The dude was going to die. Lucas and Jack would kill him.

"You. Big boy." My grandpa said pointing at him.

"Oh, yeah! All right, who's going down next?" He said jumping up and down. "Come on. Let's go." 

" He's mine." Lucas said stepping closer and then onto the mat.

Lucas got into his position and looked at my grandpa who nodded to him knowing what was going to happen.  Hawk then did a spin and kicked him in the face and the stomach while the big guy tried to block every move Lucas made but couldn't do it. 

Thats when Lucas and Jack tag teamed and swapped out. Jack grabbed him by the neck and started to punch him non-stop.  I sat there almost laughing and Lucas sat there wiping the blood off him knuckles.

"Wait. Stop." The big guy said out of breath trying to stop him, but Jack grabbed his shirt and took him to the ground. 

"Finish him." My grandpa said, but Jack went off and high-fived Lucas signalling he was going back in. Lucas got on top of him and started beating the living shit out of him.  I and Tory shared a look while my grandfather smiled at him. Lucas started to get up and split into his face. 

"All right, class. I think we can call it a day." Papa said as Lucas got into his position.  "Somebody pick him up."

After the practice Tory said she needed to go to work and I tagged along with her. 

"Miguel?" I heard Tory said making me look up from my phone seeing Miguel sitting in a wheelchair. 

"Tory." Miguel said surprised.

"How'd you know I worked here? You told him?" Tory asked and turned to look at me but I only raised my hands up in defense. 

"I didn't. I thought you worked at the roller rink." Miguel said a little confused. 

"No, that's at night. I gotta work two jobs now. Mom's not doing well." Tory said making Miguel look at him. 

"I'm sorry." 

"No, I'm sorry. I know that I should've come to see you. " She said sitting down on the chair. "I just didn't know how to help." 

"So you did nothing." 

"I felt guilty about everything." Tory said looking down as Miguel did the same. 

"But we're doing everything we can to get back at Miyagi-Do for what they did." I said making Miguel look up at me. 

"As Sensei Kreese says, "If one of us gets hurt, we all get hurt." Tory said while nodding. 

"Nobody else got hurt besides me and y/n, Tory." Miguel said.  "I'm the one in a wheelchair." Miguel said pointing at his wheelchair.

"Yeah, I just meant..." she started. 

"I know what you meant. I never cared about Miyagi-Do or Kreese, I cared about us." Miguel said making Tory look at him. 

"Did you?" She asked.  "Or were you just going out with me to get Sam's attention?" Tory asked him with a sad face. 

"Is that really what you think?" Miguel asked her as I took a step back feeling the conversation being too private. 

"I saw you with her." I hear Tory say as I opened her job door almost crashing into someone. 

"Oh, hey Johnny" I said with a smile looking up at my old sensei.

"Oh Jesus" I heard him whisper as I smiled and walked away.

After i got some food from the place that Tory worked at, i went back to the dojo to go hang out with my grandfather and my mom. The court case was in a couple of day now and i was getting ready.

A doorbell ringed making us both look at each other confused. "What do you want?" My mom asked as we walked out of the office seeing Armand. 

"Look, you pay your rent on time, but, unfortunately, I got a much higher offer for this space. So, uh..." He said making all of us  till our heads.  "you can't rent here anymore." 

"What about our contract?" My mom asked him.

"All my contracts have escape clauses. And I have eviction papers. Uh, so..." Armand said taking the paper into his hand.  "you have to leave today." He said making us both look at each other and back at him. 

"That's not happening." My grandpa said and my family crossed our arms over our chest. 

"Erik! Grigor! Javaloe!" Armand yelled as three, tall grown-up men walked in. "My nephews are going to help you leave. Whether you like it or not." Armand said. 

"I just cleaned the blood off that mat." Papa said pointing at the mat. 

"I don't think that's a Fair fight" I said making Armand look at me.

"Then you can leave" He said making me smirk at him. 

"I said it's not Fair for your nephews" I said pointing at them and kicking one of them in the face.  After that i went out with my mom because grandfather had said something about going to solve some problems. My mom and i both laughed at that know he meant the LaRusso's.

My mom had got the email saying that my motorcycle was here today so we decided that it would be a good idea to pick it up so i didnt have to ride the older one anymore. They where the same bike, just one of them happened to be the newer motel and in purple instead of the blue.

When we got there all we had to do was sign some papers and then we were free to go. I didnt drive home with my mom i took the bike and it was so nice to be able to drive again on the road. The wind in you hair and sun on you skin felt like heaven.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 3.5K 106
Athena LaRusso and Robby Keene had never gotten along. It started when Daniel LaRusso starts to train Robby Keene when he can't even seem to stop and...
5.2K 109 11
Ella LaRusso is just a regulare teenager who lives with her family, but when a new karate dojo opens up in the Valley conflicts soon rise and Ella ha...
9.1K 456 11
Every Dead End Street, Led You Straight To Me ROBBY KEENE. β•± COBRA KAI
83.7K 1.7K 40
(⚠️possible TW): alcohol usage + starvation Adelaide Lawrence lives with her father, Johnny Lawrence, in a crappy appartment in reseda california. h...